[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

@fieza1871: I know right, this drama is just filled with so many twists that gets me excited at every preview. And it keeps getting better!!! :DD The next epi will be filled with jealousy, it's going to be awesome. :D And yes, I hope JYJ sing one ost for rooftop prince, or at least, Chunnie to sing 1 ost like in Ms Ripley. I will wait for that day to come!!!

@maria_m2me: Chunnie's my closet bias, and I have to say Yoohwannie's close to stealing that slot away. I get really happy nowadays because every week, we get to see the park brothers 4/5 out of 7 days!

@milky88: I've been waiting for dream to be released as the official ost, one version with SY-JW, another one that's WH's solo. I'm so interested in the other's background. Slowly, they're being introduced into the story. So far we have Chang Min with his college, Hyun Seung with his dance school, and Tae Kwon with his 7 years of unsuccessful debut training days. I need more!!

@mivp: Am I showing my bias too obviously? :P I teared up at Tae Kwon's scenes. So. Sad. D: I kinda understand him. I've been in the school sports cca for 4 years, playing the sport for a long time before that because I really loved it, but unlike Tae Kwon I actually didn't have that much talent in it. It's like, I have a better hand at the technique, but I just can't make the cut when I'm playing in the field, and so I've never been in the school team. And Tae Kwon sees singing as his lifelong dream career, that pain must have multiplied by zillions. Just thinking about that, and I could almost feel that pain. D:

I've watched because of Yoohwan and Kevin and Go Eun Ah, and I grew to really like Ta Goon. Such a cutie. And is it true that JYJ will cameo? OMGOSH that would be awesome if it's true!!

@sarangwo: I know right. And when SY was getting touched about him singing their song...[cue fangirl scream]

totally agree with you, chingu.. superb wow if JYJ really will cameo..

this drama till now just have 2 part OST right?? Okey, just wait patiently the OST, i really really like MY DREAM, SY-JW version, i've played it over and over.. honestly i wanna WH-SY sing this song together... Ahhhh I wanna WH make a duet album with SY, totally big no with IY.. i wanna both of them duet MUSIC IS MY LIFE and MY DREAM (both of them made this song, WH composed & SY made the lyrics *suddenly remember variety show MUSIC AND LYRICS)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animeuver I found another chunnie bias (soon to be hwannie bias apparently...hehehe). on twitter there are so many of Jaejoong bias...

Where r u from? I'm from M'sia. Soon I'll be able to watch RTP on our tv. It look like u also is a JYJ fans...

I dont how many time I'm gonna say t, but I'm in love with this drama. U r right when u say our Monday to Thursday is fill with the Park Brother. Dont know what will I do when their drama finish. ..(its SKKS withdrawn syndrome all over again)

I have watched todays favorite part over 5 times already :P...

The picture SY took with JW in that white dress, is gonna play a big part later, I bet. I am just curious who will see that picture?

Yoohwan is soo good in acting, he is natural, and when he is jealous or in a lovely mode, its so ymmmmm

just wanna share this pic.. i got this from tumblr..

tumblr_m29ojfCd7f1rqt24oo1_500.jpg

cr : TopStarNews

tumblr_m29xd9Hig11qjb1wgo1_500.jpg

cr : lola-espos.tumblr.com

halllow everyone.. i'm totally love DB5K especially Chunnie.. and i'm so happy meet all of you who also love him.. and we also fall in love with his little brother.. i feel so happy since ep 1, 3 weeks ago, 4/7 days i spent it with spam about Park brothers, and i love it..

count in me in please! I'm also a previous DBSK's fan and a now JYJ's fan :) I love YuChunnie's voice and dancing and acting so much! He's so damn hot cute gentleman .... His killer-smile really kill me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  and now his brother, I love his smile too! when he smiles I smile,too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Now I have sth during my routine life that would beat my heart faster and get me excited ... PARK BROTHERS WITH THEIR AWESOME ACTING! 

I'm always spazzing about these 2 wonderful drama in my twitter and all of my friends wanna kill me LOL but I don't care!! since I'm enjoying these 2 dramas! although I haven't watched eps 7 and 8 yet :( 

Animeuver thanks  alot for taking this drama and translated it...for us that don't speak korean its like heaven...I just wanted to point that out

And yeah i also want the both version of "Dream"...i like till now more the duet version but the 2 are beautiful...

A also feel bad about Tae Kwon situation because well he's not a child anymore and if he worked so hard for so long it's very hard for him,and also he needs money and a job to survive....

Just wanna move the time faster that Monday will come...

Guest Animeuver

@fieza1871: I'm from Singapore. I'm a TVXQ/JYJ/DB5K fan, and I'm quite dedicated to all 5 of them because I happen to have bias in both groups (Yunho and Yoochun~). I'm never going to give up on any of them as long as they continue to chase their dreams, as the two-three, as five or as individuals. As long as they sing, or be in the industry, I'm gonna support them where-ever I can. :D (I sound a little obsessive, but yea, that's the inner-cassie of mine)

And I liked Yoohwannie since JYJ's come on over dvd, Yoochun's section. A total cutie, haha. When I heard he's going to be in a lead, finally, I jumped in joy. AWESOMESAUCE. And I was right. /whistles.

I really think I'd have withdrawal symptoms after these weeks. o.o 4 more weeks to go, and I'd be spazzing to death after that. I'm waiting for the DVD to be released already (Am I too fast? Haha). Needs to watch this on my big big TV screen as oppose to my 14" lappie.

Epi 8 recaps is done: CLICK

So waiting for epi 9 next week!! :D Meanwhile, I'd get back to work. /gushes~

Awesome work Animeuver... thank you for the fast recap. Looking forward for the sub next.

Honestly we going to have total withdrawal syndrome as soon as this drama end. Yoohwan drama end first cos if not mistaken its a 16 ep drama while chunnie RtP has 20 ep....Time fly when u having fun.

Guest jordi

Good News :-)

AGB Nielsen Korea

8th episode:

Nationwide: 0,46% (+0,24%)

Seoul: 0,70% (+0,40%)

In the same time (20:45-22:00)

jTBC "Syndrome" - 1,58% / 2,10%

Tv Chosun "Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil" (repeat) - 0,71% / 1,34%

MBN "트로트가 간다" - 0,36% / 0,52%

AGB Nielsen Korea

8th episode:

So glad that the ratings went up :) I wonder why though? Is it being good marketed by us:P But seriously they need so much higher ratings, cuz this drama has become my NR1 favorite drama, no matter how many times I see the episodes, I still cant get enough of it, while with other drama;s I just like them and that is it, I wont watch all the scenes over again. But this one I can watch ep 1 for example 3 times a day, and still be hooked and be interested :)

Guest zinviron

So glad that the ratings went up :) I wonder why though? Is it being good marketed by us:P But seriously they need so much higher ratings, cuz this drama has become my NR1 favorite drama, no matter how many times I see the episodes, I still cant get enough of it, while with other drama;s I just like them and that is it, I wont watch all the scenes over again. But this one I can watch ep 1 for example 3 times a day, and still be hooked and be interested :)

Thanks for the info, I'm glad it went up.

And I'm with you too, I had the "Blind Audition" and "Showcase" put on loop on my T.V. rolleyes.gif This series had alot of replay value for me.

AGB Nielsen Korea

8th episode:

@Jordi - Great news! So glad the ratings is up.

@marie67, zinviron - I know what you mean. I also keep on watching the episodes whether just to listen to the songs again or to see a cute moment.

@fieza1871 - I dont want it to end! I will so miss this drama when it ends. I use to hate Mondays because its the start of the week. But now I'm looking forward to it because this drama. :lol:

@animeuver - Thanks for the recap! Right on time. I wish I could help out with subs but I'm just to loaded at work to of much use to anyone. Can we just send positive vibes to you instead? :wub:

just wanna share this pic.. i got this from tumblr..

*quoted image*

cr : TopStarNews

halllow everyone.. i'm totally love DB5K especially Chunnie.. and i'm so happy meet all of you who also love him.. and we also fall in love with his little brother.. i feel so happy since ep 1, 3 weeks ago, 4/7 days i spent it with spam about Park brothers, and i love it..

Nobody can't resist these brothers ^^ !

parkbrothers_elle1.jpg

Archived