The Where Can I Find [insert thing] Thread.

SunniRise

Guest LOOCiEE<3

where could i purchase this in CA?

1:19

there are little tiny flowers, the brand is hobby dobby, and the youtube guru said it was in the bridal section? i couldn't find it at michaels >:

all replies are appreciated! thank you :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nobody knows

^it's not a brand

there's a craft store called hobby lobby

and it should be in either the bridal section or the floral section (the michael's near me has flowers that look roughly like that) though it's possible that they only have types that look like this (if you're picky about how it looks)

if you can't find it in michael's .. idk where you can find it :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meowrie

Anyone know where to buy pyramid studs? I made and bleached high waisted shorts but I think pyramid studs will make them even cuter! c:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mlovesk

I love this thread! (and DIY crafts!) :D
Does anyone know where I could find glycerin blocks? Like the ones used in this video--

I'd like to use some glycerin blocks like she did in the video, rather than liquid glycerin. Unless... Do you guys think that liquid glycerin would work just the same as far as hardening correctly goes?
P.S. SecretLifeOfaBioNerd has some great DIY videos on Youtube!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

I've been working on a sculpture for a friends wedding but I just came up with another idea. Anyone know where I can get a small capsule keychain (or without keychain) like this?? I dont need an area for the plant, just a box. I need it by friday so I cant order it online, has anyone seen something similar at Michaels?
whoa sorry image came out giganticmini-plant-keychain-5141.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catenacci

Hey guys, I just moved to LA and may I know where I can find some fibre fill (for making plush and such) here?
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mlovesk

I love this thread! (and DIY crafts!) :D

Does anyone know where I could find glycerin blocks? Like the ones used in this video--

I'd like to use some glycerin blocks like she did in the video, rather than liquid glycerin. Unless... Do you guys think that liquid glycerin would work just the same as far as hardening correctly goes?

P.S. SecretLifeOfaBioNerd has some great DIY videos on Youtube!

The glycerin used in the video was found at Michaels (it says so in the video description) but typically you can find it at any craft store. I've seen it at Michaels and at Joann Fabric. 

As for your second question I'm not exactly sure but from I've seen most people tend to just use the glycerin blocks so maybe you can just use that to be on the safe side?

Huh. How stupid of me! I usually get annoyed when people ask questions that description boxes already have the answers to o.o

Anyway, thanks!

• 1 month later...

They kind of look like chunky curb chains?
http://www.etsy.com/search?q=chunky%20curb%20chain&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=chunky+curb+chain&rt=nc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Does anybody know where I can order those fabric banners that are usually seen and handed out at k-pop concerts? ><

Archived