The Where Can I Find [insert thing] Thread.

SunniRise

^ lol you're funny.

I didn't think people would come here and ask or help out often because this part of the forum is pretty slow but I'm glad. Anyways I have question.

Where can I find ear cuffs???

You know like those for earrings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nobody knows

^do you live in the US?

I think (??) AC Moore and Michael's sells thin frame posterboards

idk the size dimensions/how big your poster is, but there should be some sort of variety

and what kind of ear cuffs do you mean?

plain, decorated, design, already made into an earring, etc.?

if you search "ear cuff" on ebay, there's a crapload of selections available

^^^ 402423P.jpg

The thingy that clips onto your ear at the top... the C shaped thing.

I want it plain so that I can make earrings of my liking.

I've looked for them at JOANNS but found nothing there like that cuff.

Oh I almost forgot, I do live in the USA.

Michaels!! Okay thnx

Guest nobody knows

^ hmmm

idk if you're planning to make lots, or just a few, but--

12 for $12.99

(though i can't guarantee it's REALLY silver or gold plated at that price) it's a pretty good deal IMO

although it's the type with a hole for you to stick a jumpring on and doesn't have the ring directly on the cuff

6 for $6

only available in brass, and also only with the hole

it seems that the cuffs with the ring already on the cuff are heaps more expensive (like $8 for one), so i guess it depends on how much you're willing to pay for them and how many you want

/edit

idk if you're gonna check back, but in case you do--

http://www.michaels.com/Poster-Frames/as0300,default,pg.html

(ahh dunno if that link'll work as well haha)

"Our poster frames come in the basic sizes: 11 3/4 x 36, 16x20, 18x24, 22x28, 23x35 and 24x36 and also we offer some unique sizes: 10x20, 11x17, 12x18, 13x19, 20x30, 24x32 and 27x40! "

you might wanna measure your poster beforehand or bring it with you to make sure it'll fit

and give it some wiggle room so the frame doesn't block the corners of the poster

my friend was selling posters once, and her poster was a little too big for the frame, and we ended up having to fold the top part to fit in the frame

highly doubt you'll wanna do that to your poster, especially if you don't even want pinholes or tape on it hahah ~

you can call your local store to make sure they have the size you want in stock beforehand too

^ hmmm

idk if you're planning to make lots, or just a few, but--

12 for $12.99

(though i can't guarantee it's REALLY silver or gold plated at that price) it's a pretty good deal IMO

although it's the type with a hole for you to stick a jumpring on and doesn't have the ring directly on the cuff

6 for $6

only available in brass, and also only with the hole

it seems that the cuffs with the ring already on the cuff are heaps more expensive (like $8 for one), so i guess it depends on how much you're willing to pay for them and how many you want

/edit

idk if you're gonna check back, but in case you do--

http://www.michaels.com/Poster-Frames/as0300,default,pg.html

(ahh dunno if that link'll work as well haha)

"Our poster frames come in the basic sizes: 11 3/4 x 36, 16x20, 18x24, 22x28, 23x35 and 24x36 and also we offer some unique sizes: 10x20, 11x17, 12x18, 13x19, 20x30, 24x32 and 27x40! "

you might wanna measure your poster beforehand or bring it with you to make sure it'll fit

and give it some wiggle room so the frame doesn't block the corners of the poster

my friend was selling posters once, and her poster was a little too big for the frame, and we ended up having to fold the top part to fit in the frame

highly doubt you'll wanna do that to your poster, especially if you don't even want pinholes or tape on it hahah ~

you can call your local store to make sure they have the size you want in stock beforehand too

Thanks for the links!! ^___^

I appreciate it.

Hahahaha I think I've seen that Michaels does custom framing but idk if that includes the thin frames. It's time to go ask. But thank you for the help :)

Guest nobody knows

their custom framing is expensive, and i feel like it's for those fancier type of frames, which was why i only mentioned those types haha

& no problem ^^

their custom framing is expensive, and i feel like it's for those fancier type of frames, which was why i only mentioned those types haha

& no problem ^^

T___T Maybe I can find something cheaper...

like a DIY frame hahahahaha...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

They also have poster frames in almost every size at Joanns and they're often on sale (I only recommend buying them if they're on sale). I've bought one from Target before but the quality was pretty bad compared to the Joann ones.

A tip for other people who are trying to frame prints etc... If you like fancier frames, you can buy a pre-made frame in the store and have them cut a matte board to fit your print/poster...its waay cheaper than getting a custom frame which may cost you $100+

Guest to.dance

I love this thread & this Crafts section of Soompi! <3

I live in Sydney, Australia so I'm hoping someone could still help me. I'm looking for an old mailbox and some school lockers? Those tall thin ones with 2-4 lockers? Old ones preferred :)

Also, could anyone tell me where to get mailboxes, like the one in this post! They're so cute!

click me!

Anyone know where I could get those? I was thinking of using them for storage in my room, something different & unique :)

^ i thought you were looking for a real mailbox and was gonna tell you to go newtown and find the decor places ahahha!

But i think with those diy ones, you can try lincraft or spotlight - they have a bunch of paper mache + wood shapes/boxes and you can see if you can put anything together from them? i remember seeing this cool wooden book with the middle cut out for storage as well hahah pretty neat.

Guest breathless.

It looks like they strung up white Christmas lights then pinned the photographs on them with wooden clothespins.

Guest nobody knows

^if you guys have Michael's, check there

I got the multi-colour pack

I've never been to hobby lobby, but they have it in stock on their site

Does anyone know where I can get some color dust/powder that you see used during the Color Run? I want to hold a party like that some time this summer.

I wouldn't know if this is what you are looking for because the description doesn't say much, but here's some "color dust" I found at the Joanns website.

here

Guest nobody knows

^that's kinda like sprinkles for food

lol

if you have time to burn ...

crush pieces of chalk up?? lol or search around for chalk dust? IDK i can't help you for now cos i have an exam in an hour v__v

^that's kinda like sprinkles for food

lol

if you have time to burn ...

crush pieces of chalk up?? lol or search around for chalk dust? IDK i can't help you for now cos i have an exam in an hour v__v

lol is that chalk dust similar to the thing that was used in KE$HA's MV?

Take it off I think is the song.

Archived