6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunsung1

Can you make me admin? I am cookiecrisp over there

Still cannot find it -.- Can I just give you my login and password and you can check it out?

Guest Curtain_Shrew

I think it was the how to improve soompi thread. People were talking about how bad and rowdy our forum is, you'll need to backtrack a little.

I think they mean fun and exciting.

Guest RE-SONE

There's a long history between Soompi and AKP leading all the way up to both CEO's.

... why is there no minus button.

YOU'RE HERE?!

...because it's "cyber bullying" .

Guest ghettoe

wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.

I've been on soompi longer than I have been on 6theory and the difference is very simple. You have more mature people here.

6theory runs on stupidity. It is pretty much the definition of the modern day audience.

Soompi has a more mature and relaxed pace. This isn't the place to come start fan wars but to kind of share your opinions with people who actually think about them. Something completely unheard of on 6theory.

Guest junkyard!

I don't see where the posters are talking smack about ALLKPOP.

They're more like just saying how ALLKPOP is more active.

This one quote made me laugh.

"Right now, there is no way Soompi can compete with Omonatheydidnt or Allkpop/6Theory. They're like frat parties and this place is tea time at the retirement home."

HAHAHAHA. Frat parties can get pretty damn gross. THE

COMPARISON IS PERFECT.

edit

I actually like that there isn't a minus button.

=/

Guest ahjummma

YOU'RE HERE?!

...because it's "cyber bullying" .

Yes i'm here lol

I managed to create a account before Soompi closed Registration for "maintenance" purposes.

Guest ghettoe

wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.

I've been on soompi longer than I have been on 6theory and the difference is very simple. You have more mature people here.

6theory runs on stupidity. It is pretty much the definition of the modern day audience.

Soompi has a more mature and relaxed pace. This isn't the place to come start fan wars but to kind of share your opinions with people who actually think about them. Something completely unheard of on 6theory.

ps. Are the mods really that strict because I think I've thrown around a few swear words without repercussions.

"Right now, there is no way Soompi can compete with Omonatheydidnt or Allkpop/6Theory. They're like frat parties and this place is tea time at the retirement home."

This is mint, but it's true. On the other hand, I sometimes just like to sit down and sip tea and scones with the bores.

Johnny pissed me off in one. It's not about 6theory being down or anything.. He most annoying thing is that he didn't really say us at what time it'll go offline and now..we don't really know if they'll delete 6theory or not. He's just playing with us. He won't even tweet anything about it. Just say 'f*** you 6theory people' or smth.

Guest izalovesshineeforever

I'm going to take the easy way out and blame Minho stans for destroying 6theory without cause or evidence.

what are you talking about bro?

Guest Curtain_Shrew

^ Blasphemy! O-----O

edit

I actually like that there isn't a minus button.

=/

LOL

Sounds about right.

I like that too.

My minus button got attacked a lot! O------O

(For no reason... >.> <.<)

Guest YeolieHae

I more 6theroy girl but not a bad apple. Hope it back up. If not this be my new place for now. I like to reading other opinion. ^^

Guest lovebombs

Good god, I went through the first six pages of this thread and all I see is "I miss 6theory" and stuff along the lines of "this site is so weird boo hoo"... It's no surprise that people who frequent this site don't like us.

It's this very attitude that caused Johnny and his tech goons to shut down 6theory in the first place. No respect for the rules and an undeserved sense of entitlement that (apparently) sticks around even after the outlet for all your BS is gone.

Soompi is Soompi and 6theory is 6theory. If you don't like it, leave. :mellow:

Just go look at Johnny's Tweets right now.

9pvui8.png

He might be getting a little preachy, but he has a point. Lately, the trolling there had gotten out of hand. Everything from the dissing the layout of Allkpop to posting pictures of Hwayoung's "incident" to that thread about Suzy's x-rated doppelganger...

6theory users just shot themselves in the foot and are blaming Johnny. -_-

Archived