6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

i wonder if johnny was mad know one liked new f.o  

wow their is no troll face emoticons here!

excitedclap.gif

i swear you just answered the question it all makes sence now 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be getting a little preachy, but he has a point. Lately, the trolling there had gotten out of hand. Everything from the dissing the layout of Allkpop to posting pictures of Hwayoung's "incident" to that thread about Suzy's x-rated doppelganger...

6theory users just shot themselves in the foot and are blaming Johnny. -_-

THEY NEVER MODERATED, what do they expect? I hated the trolling just as much as some other people but good god, if you don't moderate then what else do you expect?

And him throwing a tantrum over it doesn't validate any points he has to make.

Homeslice needs to grow up and learn about business ethics.

Guest junkyard!

LOLOL. I just realized, if you look at the bottom, 113 users are viewing this thread.

Are the 6THEORY members desperate? A little bit.

Guest Curtain_Shrew

Johnny is right.

It is his forum, and he can do whatever he wants with it, consequences be d*mned.

Outside of that, he is also being a child himself about it, and his attitude in these tweets and back in the "the end of 6theory" thread was laughably unprofessional. Was his anger from the heart and to be admired for its genuine nature? You betcha.

But it still sounds like a kid getting angry, not a CEO.

I agree.

He is sounding a bit like a preachy old man and a toddler throwing a paddy because he can't have it his way.

You open a forum, you gotta expect idiots.

He wanted better 'behaviour' then the admins needed to reinforce the rules more.

Guest spacemaja

(Why won't my glorious Chanslut avatar show!?)

I had made this account to vote on a male ulzzang contest... never thought I'd use it again...

This goes out to all my fellow refugees (YEAH, THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BECOME) & banana lovers.

n12oex.jpg

Guest moothecow

"Right now, there is no way Soompi can compete with Omonatheydidnt or Allkpop/6Theory. They're like frat parties and this place is tea time at the retirement home."

Spot On

Guest dr.dooom

Do you think they're deleting like every thread on 6theory right now? Like what the hell is going on over ther? :(

THAT IS AHJUMMA'S FONT

UNHAND IT, GOOD SIR

and here's a present to cheer everyone up~

Guest lovebombs

The nice thing about Soompi is that the artist sections are neatly organized. All official Big Bang-related threads are in one forum and SHINee threads are in another. :D

Don't complain about the lack of trolling opportunities. The fact that Soompi's forum has been revamped and the people who run it stick to the rules is one of the many reasons why Soompi is STILL a credible source of k-pop news for international fans. :P

THEY NEVER MODERATED, what do they expect? I hated the trolling just as much as some other people but good god, if you don't moderate then what else do you expect?

And him throwing a tantrum over it doesn't validate any points he has to make.

Homeslice needs to grow up and learn about business ethics.

actually they had moderators, and they did an excellent job.

Only problem was, there were only 4 of them.

4 Moderators to govern a forum with an average 1300-1500.

Guest ahjummma

I have a question for you kids.

Why did you pick Soompi as your resting place after the "temporary" close of 6Theory?

I would've figured somewhere like Omona would've been more suitable.

Guest IxionAsuka

I have a question for you kids.

Why did you pick Soompi as your resting place after the "temporary" close of 6Theory?

I would've figured somewhere like Omona would've been more suitable.

I actually lurk soompi once in a while (mostly the lyrics section or tech)~

Archived