6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest CandyGirl89

They won't delete/close 6theory I think..It's temporarily offline. So that means 6theory can be back..And I hope when it'll be back - it'll be more peaceful, less Tom Cruise, more fun.

If not - I'll probably stay here.

All the trolls recently are only bashing, all the jokes are lame. 6theory doesn't have any rules, they even didn't care anymore about too big signatures and other things, not to mention when users were bashing other users or other artists.

Bashing others i understand that should be controlled but i do think people should have the right to say they dont like a group if they really dont like the group.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lols for people saying 6theory has allot of trolls the only trolls i remember were Troll4@, Thaimaster,Swag,Saphireflames,(1more forgot name) since when is 5 people out of a thousand considered allot :rolleyes:

Bashing others i understand that should be controlled but i do think people should have the right to say they dont like a group if they really dont like the group.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's alright to say 'I don't like them' or something like that but there's a difference between stating your opinion and bashing people..

@khat. Sapphireflames was not a troll. she's just a pinkberry.

Guest PsychedelicAir

They won't delete/close 6theory I think..It's temporarily offline. So that means 6theory can be back..And I hope when it'll be back - it'll be more peaceful, less Tom Cruise, more fun.

If not - I'll probably stay here.

All the trolls recently are only bashing, all the jokes are lame. 6theory doesn't have any rules, they even didn't care anymore about too big signatures and other things, not to mention when users were bashing other users or other artists.

The likelihood is that we will get the forum back but empty

There is no way they are going to have it down for long and loose its members.

The short-cut to getting it back up and running effectively is to tighten up the rules and system as well as having to delete everything and start from scratch.

As much as we do complain about the bashing, what rules and way of implementing action when breeching more severe rules were ever taken seriously? It's because there is no control over the forum that they have to do go to this extreme.

Sidenote: I love spotting familiar names in this thread

Guest Lunarium

lols for people saying 6theory has allot of trolls the only trolls i remember were Troll4@, Thaimaster,Swag,Saphireflames,(1more forgot name) since when is 5 people out of a thousand considered allot :rolleyes:

There were more trolls then that but I don't see why/how anybody took them that seriously.   

I will say it's nice to see some familiar names. ^_^ lol

Whoa, I've only posted once on 6theory...so I frequent Soompi more often than I do 6theory.

But to be honest, it's been a long time since I've seen a thread as active as this, sad to say. I still got love for Soompi, though.

But welcome ya'll, and I hope we respect each other and each site's differences and make peace LOL.

The likelihood is that we will get the forum back but empty

There is no way they are going to have it down for long and loose its members.

The short-cut to getting it back up and running effectively is to tighten up the rules and system as well as having to delete everything and start from scratch.

As much as we do complain about the bashing, what rules and way of implementing action when breeched were ever taken seriously? It's because there is no control over the forum that they have to do go to this extreme.

Sidenote: I love spotting familiar names on this thread

no when i joined 6theory i noticed people kept mentioning how they changed the site and they didnt like it but they never deleted any of the forums/threads(since i see alot from like 2009 2010) that already excisted. if theyre doing that i think they would have at least given a heads up since no one for sure knows if theyre changing the site again

Whoa, I've only posted once on 6theory...so I frequent Soompi more often than I do 6theory.

But to be honest, it's been a long time since I've seen a thread as active as this, sad to say. I still got love for Soompi, though.

But welcome ya'll, and I hope we respect each other and each site's differences and make peace LOL.

no its because 6theory members are better than most B)

Archived