6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

Guest chounim

I miss 6theory i made this account way before i got into my new bias group i need a sig -____-

you'remyjaejaelove right? i already miss  Jae's thing  in your previous avvi and siggy

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RE-SONE

I don't see where the posters are talking smack about ALLKPOP.

They're more like just saying how ALLKPOP is more active.

This one quote made me laugh.

"Right now, there is no way Soompi can compete with Omonatheydidnt or Allkpop/6Theory. They're like frat parties and this place is tea time at the retirement home."

HAHAHAHA. Frat parties can get pretty damn gross. THE

COMPARISON IS PERFECT.

edit

I actually like that there isn't a minus button.

=/

I'll find the other thread I saw, I creeped here a short while ago and I can't remember the thread name, that was the only one I remembered.

Guest ahjummma

Johnny pissed me off in one. It's not about 6theory being down or anything.. He most annoying thing is that he didn't really say us at what time it'll go offline and now..we don't really know if they'll delete 6theory or not. He's just playing with us. He won't even tweet anything about it. Just say /g/ you 6theory people' or smth.

Hanah, you can't swear in here. Or insinuate a swear word because its deemed as "bypassing the swear filter".  Watch out for next time.

/sigh

Guest dr.dooom

Johnny is right.

It is his forum, and he can do whatever he wants with it, consequences be d*mned.

Outside of that, he is also being a child himself about it, and his attitude in these tweets and back in the "the end of 6theory" thread was laughably unprofessional. Was his anger from the heart and to be admired for its genuine nature? You betcha.

But it still sounds like a kid getting angry, not a CEO.

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

LOL he's ranting about how ungrateful our generation is on twitter xD

Its true though

people use 6theory and yet they still bash it

we should be grateful he didnt close it down for good

Guest badab1ng

Oh please. All this "sommpi is more mature" and crap. Not saying I disagree, it is indeed more mature here. But it's exactly why most of us 6theorians don't find is as fun. Yes, there are many many idiots on 6theory, but it's highly entertaining. And all the trolls? I get good laughs from them. It's like you hate it but you love it all at the same time. The reason 6theory is temporarily down is ridiculous. When it opens back up, it won't be the same. It will be stricter and boring. I'm sure many people can agree to that.

No minus button here on soompi. Great, I can't neg rape people.

Guest ELFBlackjackVIPBoice

you'remyjaejaelove right? i already miss  Jae's thing  in your previous avvi and siggy

lol me 2!!! i stared at that sig for 2min staight!! 

laugh.gif

good times!!!

Guest CandyGirl89

I remember i got banned like in 2008 or 2009 by Johnny of 6theory. He was making fun of this 14 year old girl that cant sing so i said he was wrong for that. We exchanged words and he banned me. When allkpop came back as the so called new allkpop is when i got unbanned since my ip was not blocked anymore. So i dont even take him seriously.

Archived