Serena vs. Blair: The Bedroom Edition

melkimx

Guest monicarr

I love Blair's walk-in closet! Definitely something I want in the future. All those shoes... OMG *dies*. Totally agree that Serena's room in Blair's house looks like a hotel room.. but i love the colours they chose! 

Guest Luuuri.

I like Blair's bathroom - the lighting and the colors! I also love Blair's closet! I want those shoes so bad!!

About the rooms.. I don't really like them. They aren't horrible but for some reason, they don't attract me. I think both of the rooms lack personality. Blair's room suits her, but I feel that something's lacking. Also I thought that the wall's color is a bit ugh and I don't like the bedding nor the curtains. As for Serena's room, it's pretty but it looks like a hotel room! I don't think I'd feel like I'm at home there. /:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest meilove

omg gossip girl<3 been so obsessed.

i like blair's bedroom but i'd change the colors and the vintag-y feel of it. i loveee her bathroom as well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest winry212

Serena's bedroom at Blair's home is really the most cheerful looking room.  I do like Blair's home at first glance because of the antique look and definitely the walk-in closet! 

Guest severus

I've always found Blair's room amazing. The blue color scheme, the frills, the silk, chandeliers, and puffy curtains. Fit for a princess.

Guest miyuni

Blair's room appeals to me more than Serena's because its timeless. It looks modern and vintage at the same time, or maybe I'm distracted by her wardrobe. Those heels!!

• 3 weeks later...

I love the color tones in Blair's room. it is very warm and soothing, Though it did nothing for the character in Gossip Girl lol. I find that if it was me, I would rather have Serena's room, I am not so girly to the point where my room is going to be as amazing as Blair's. 
Serena's room is very welcoming, bright and I love the butterflies on her wall! :D 

• 1 month later...
Guest danielabt4712

wowastyle said: I really love Blair's bedroom, i even found out where I can get her sheets <3 =D

the picture i love most, is in chuck's bedroom, it's a girl wearing sunglasses.

Guest faithtasticj

i like serena's room at her own house because i feel is really glamourous but only her bed & the decoration behind her bed or else for the rest i prefer blair's but maybe a goldish color instead of blue so it match serena's old bed & all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest safelittlethoughts

I love Serena's first room, but I love the colors in Blair's. I don't know. I'm just drawn to Serena's. Maybe it's because of the butterflies above her bed and I'm a huge fan of doing that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived