Prom 2012 Dresses

HOSHIKO--

Guest EatMyTaro

Didn't see the prom word after junior haha. But yea like coat said senior prom is usually a lot more formal compared to junior prom.  Seems more on the semi formal side.

:o  an "awkwad richard simmons" haha a lot of the girls here or um in the past years at my school wore short dresses to dance easier and idk a lot of them are under the presumption that you should wear a short dress if you're short o_0 and majority of the students here range from 5ft to 5'2ft.  

guess it depends on where you're from :)  

coat you should look into a short long dress ^^ it's a happy medium between a short dress and a long dress.  seems like it would be comfy to wear throughout the night too.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danaboo

i'm going to two junior proms this year so that means two dresses ): how much would you guys spend at most on a dress for a JUNIOR prom ?

i'm thinking about getting this dress in nude or blue, but it's $190. ):

and then this dress for the other prom, but it's sold out at the moment ):

http://www.spool72.com/58417/734910/Dresses/Ruffles--Rust-Party-Dress.html

Guest ChibiJun

I'm loving all the dresses posted so far. I'm thinking about getting a high-low dress for prom or maybe just a long one. 

@HOSHIKO--

omg ,  i think i'm in love, that dress is so  beautiful , i love the color and the design <3. But everything is in chinese :(  

Here's some english sites that sell that dress:

http://www.defashionavenue.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=1195

http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=428983

I love that dress too but I'm not sure how well it would look on me since I have short legs. :(

Guest astraphase.

@mzzang - WHOAH, that dress is really really pretty <3 Can I ask where you got it from?

I've been looking at some dresses and the ones at Maria lucia hohan are exactly what I'm looking for but the prices are a bit too steep :/

mlh-ariel-gown-beige-mlh-09c659-2-l.jpg

mlh-ariel-gown-beige-mlh-09c659-3-l.jpg

mlh-bella-gown-red-mlh-fb9a80-2-l.jpg

mlh-bella-gown-red-mlh-fb9a80-1-l.jpg

mlh-samantha-gown-black-mlh-b8297e-1-l.jpg

mlh-samantha-gown-black-mlh-b8297e-2-l.jpg

I'm only looking at long dresses (I really don't like my legs) but the short dresses are so cute there, they kind of make me want a short dress instead.

mlh-simone-dress-black-nude-mlh-ff72dd-1-l.jpg

mlh-simone-dress-black-nude-mlh-ff72dd-4-l.jpg

mlh-vanessa-dress-nude-black-mlh-762fef-1-l.jpg

mlh-vanessa-dress-nude-black-mlh-762fef-3-l.jpg

Guest tw3nty3

try bridalsassique.com they have the cutest dress ever and very affordable ! I will be buying mine from them too!

Does anyone know some good /reliable/ websites for prom dresses?

I can't seem to find any dresses i like in stores @___@''

Guest gangster_lovin

Hey guys, I'm selling my prom dress:

La Femme 15087 size 4/6

stock photo:soompi4.png

my photos:soompi2c.jpg

soompi1y.jpg

great quality, message me if interested!

selling for $280 with shipping

@mzzang - WHOAH, that dress is really really pretty <3 Can I ask where you got it from?

I've been looking at some dresses and the ones at Maria lucia hohan are exactly what I'm looking for but the prices are a bit too steep :/

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I'm only looking at long dresses (I really don't like my legs) but the short dresses are so cute there, they kind of make me want a short dress instead.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I've seen this brand on several websites, but I just bought it on ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/coniefox

btw, the dresses you posted are gorgeous! :)

Guest GeeDragon

favouritedress.png
This one is my absolute favourite prom dress, but it's too expensive for me to buy. :( $550

This one caught my eye, but I'm too in love with the first option that no other dresses can even compare haha
what do you guys think?

Guest aiCheerio

This one is my absolute favourite prom dress, but it's too expensive for me to buy. :( $550

This one caught my eye, but I'm too in love with the first option that no other dresses can even compare haha

what do you guys think?

I love the second dress :) The first one seems more casual and I don't like the skirt part.

Guest agentdevil5656

I went prom dress shopping (more like window shopping lol). Everything seems so expensive! $$$

There was this gorgeous navy high-low dress.. however it was 370 or something.

Ahaha, crossed that one off.

I might just make one instead.

i'm going to two junior proms this year so that means two dresses ): how much would you guys spend at most on a dress for a JUNIOR prom ?

i'm thinking about getting this dress in nude or blue, but it's $190. ):

*quoted image* *quoted image*

and then this dress for the other prom, but it's sold out at the moment ):

http://www.spool72.com/58417/734910/Dresses/Ruffles--Rust-Party-Dress.html

if you dont mind me asking, where can you get this dress for 190?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OMG this looks so good ! ! ! 

Guest stillxangell

I don't have prom this year but I do have social! I've never been to a formal even before ;_; its so exciting.

Anyway, these are my picks but I can't decide what's nicer and what colour to get them in. So many colours to choose from!

One Two

Archived