[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

withMBC (twitter) mentioned that The King 2Hearts Press Conference will be held next Thursday, 8 March 2012 at 2PM KST. w00t.gif Excited... =) 

I hope we can watch the live streaming of this press conference and there'll be lots of press pictures as well. 

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

About press conference ( 2pm on March 8): It will not be streamed live on the internet, but there will be tweet feeds from the press conference. laugh.gif

The official homepage for TK2H will be open on March 6 or 7. (???) mellow.gif

Fanpic

20120229192901.jpg

Cre: dclsg/tryp96

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

OMGGGG KISS SCENE w00t.gif

According to a dclsg fan, there is already a kiss scene in TK2H.

And it’s Prince Jae Ha planting a kiss on HangAh’s neck?!

Fanmade

e99b00a0.jpg

8678655.jpg

eb8d94ed82b9ed88aced978.jpg

Cre: dclsg / tryp96, baidu

Woot, neck?!! remind me of the kiss in Personal Taste heee

How do the fans know? they filmed already?

Anyway, i hope there's a clearer picture of the gym scene. 

EDIT:

OMG, everyone!! A teaser is revealed after Moon Embraces Sun episode ends today and it surely looks very promising. DAEBAK!

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/tk2h-sneak-preview-video-lee-seung-gi-ha-ji-won/

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Rough translation based on Chinese translation by baidu tieba (阿月):

LJH: King? Royal family, not from the Chosun Dynasty, but from the 21st century? Do you know what that means? We are just playing the part!

KHA: That’s right, I teach soldiers assassinations.

LJH: There’s a woman?

KHA: Do you like me even when I’m like this?

KBG: The man leaves, the woman dies…

KHA: The moment you see the public enemy Lee Jae Ha, kill!!!!

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

The trailer is daebak - I expected the trailer to be a comedy / black comedy trailer, but it looks like they're trying to show the action-side of it. A meaty drama indeed. Hope they will release more trailers, I'm so excited. D-13!

I wonder why Jae Ha wore the same military uniform as Hang Ah. I thought that uniform is the North Korean military uniform. But I might be wrong wink.gif

The end of the trailer - the beating hearts - it matches with their theme song of "2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue.

i'm quite impressed with the trailer so far... i like the actions and the possibilities of what kind of drama this will be... i hope it doesn't turn too much into a rom-com b/c it would be out of sync with the aura the trailers/posters are letting on... i really hope it's a more serious work of LSG b/c i would love to see him more serious and matured!

looking forward to this a lot! MBC is really kicking butt lately with their dramas!!!!

Guest thedolleffect

That was one AWESOME trailer!!! w00t.gif Ha Ji Won looks so charming in her military scenes. Looking forward to how the story will unfold. And definitely keeping an eye as to how Lee Seung Gi will make Ha Ji Won's character fall for his Prince role. wub.gif

By looking through all the screencaps of King2hearts, I noticed LSG has different aura from his past works in Brilliant Legacy and My girlfriend is gumiho. He defines serious, charismatic and autocratic style so perfectly. He looks so manly and prince charming. I feel relieve knowing this drama is in good hands. Fighting for King2hearts.

I can feel good vibes from this trailer. The trailer is so enticing and it gives me goosebumps because I can't predict how the story will be told.

I can't wait to see the chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won...hey, we only have 13 days to go! ^_^

The King 2 Hearts...fighting!

Archived