[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^HJW looks so cute. I love the locations they chose for this drama, they're beautiful. Wishing all the best to K2H's team, i'm getting impatient waiting for March 14!

South Korean Prince / King

Actor: Lee Seunggi

*quoted image*

Self-proclaimed 187 IQ genius who purposely played around in case they forced him to become King, however there’s practically no one who believes those words.  Having played around to the fullest throughout his life, crisis is now looming.  Immediately upon enlisting in the military, my older brother gets captured and placed in the Communist swarming World Officer Championship for training!  Even that alone can be incredibly infuriating?  But now, they even want me to get married to a North Korean woman?  While doing my best to escape this situation, a North Korean woman named Kim Hahng-Ah begins to catch my eye.  Also, my older brother’s crisis.  Not only that, my mother, younger sister, and the first person to genuinely move my heart, Kim Hahng-Ah, are all on the brink.  I can’t take it any longer.  There will be payback for messing with the greatest playboy on earth, be prepared, Kim Bong-Gu!

South Korean Princess

Actress: Lee Yoonjae

*quoted image*

A pretty and intelligent, but also sophisticated and free-wheeling princess, born as the youngest daughter of the royal family and smothered with adoration throughout her life.  Interested in fringe culture, I was studying applied music in England, but got swept up in this unexpected turn of events while attending my 2nd eldest brother’s engagement party.  Trying not to crumble from despair, I find a way out, and different from any other time in my life, I establish communication and slowly take a step forward in the world.  However, I still don’t know my reach.  Often, I still get panicked, the nerve-racking memories hover in the clouds, that this country’s destiny is influenced by a crucial key…

Sorry to cut your post.  i'm confused with one thing. Lee Yoon Jae will be Seunggi's YOUNGER sister?? I hope i misundertood that because its just ridiculous.

Thanks for the character description anyway. 

Ha Ji Won looks really beautiful. Seems like she's really enjoying filming K2H =) Thank you for posting the video, love it when she waved to the fans. 

More supporting actors have been revealed: 

Kang Han Byul as Young Prince Lee Jae Ha

Jae-Ha-kecil.jpg

Img src: dclsg

Lee Sung Min  as Lee Jae Kang (Prince Lee Jae Ha's older brother aka the current King)

JaeHa-Brother-1.jpg

Img src: star.mk

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Info about Lee Sung Min's character

Lee Sung Min cast as 3rd-generation King in ‘King 2hearts’, “Lee Seung Gi’s hyung”

201202240808171001_1.jpg

Lee Sung Min plays Lee Jae Kang, a ‘human cultural assets’-like King who is loved and trusted by the people. With the pressure and responsibilities of having to become a king following his father, Lee Jae Kang lived as an upright model student from his childhood. He is a reliable hyung who, more than anyone else, cares for and encourages his disobedient and reckless younger brother Lee Jae Ha.

Source: newsen via nate

English translation/summary: tryp96.wordpress.com

@wanne: Yes, Lee Yoon Ji will be Seunggi's YOUNGER sister, all sources I know said that. Just wait, maybe she will surprise us because she's a good actress smile.gif

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

King 2hearts info

1) Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won are now shooting at Songho college, Hoengseong, Gangwondo

2) From a tweet:

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won came from Dong hae. They are shooting at a temple in Samhwa. ( Seung Gi went there before during 1n2d waterfall special)

724565.jpg

247676.jpg

37676.jpg

3) King2hearts shooting at Keimyung University’s museum, Daegu.

456576.jpg

Cr: baidu tieba, xueren’s weibo/lsgairenint

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

Fancam of Ha Ji Won from a couple of weeks ago (Feb 11th)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Qnc2KTk8WE4 

Cre: pssoma777@youtube / tryp96

There is a rumor of Prince Jae Ha running on a treadmill yesterday. According to the dclsg fans, the scene was supposed to be at a fitness center in North Korea. And the prince was probably getting some hard-core training.

sdc18354.jpg

sdc18355h.jpg

sdc18358.jpg

sdc18361r.jpg

Cre: dclsg/tryp96

On "King 2 Hearts", Lee Seung-gi and Ha Ji-won both in uniform

photo224408.jpg

The set of "

King 2 Hearts", with actress Ha Ji-won and actor Lee Seung-gi, was revealed.

Following the conclusion of MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon", "King 2 Hearts" has Ha Ji-wonstarring as Kim Hang-ah, a North Korean sergeant who trains the Special Forces, and Lee Seung-gi as reckless South Korean prince Lee Jae-ha.

The two meet for the first time just before the first episode started filming, which is when the recently released pictures were taken. Ha Ji-won appeared in a North Korean officer's uniform and Lee Seung-ki in a South Korean one.

Looking somewhat stiff and formal, the change from their natural images has any looking forward to seeing them in the future. Despite the fact that they met each other for the first time, they worked together really well.

Ha Ji-won was possessed by the Kim Hang-ah role, using a North Korean dialect with perfection. However, she laughed as soon as she went over to Lee Seung-gi and called his name in this tone.

Kim Jong-hak Productions said, "The actor and the actress did a very good job despite the fact that it was their first time working together. We hope you look forward to their performance in the future".

"King 2 Hearts" is highly anticipated as it is another collaboration from producer Lee Jae-gyoo and writer Hong Jin-ah from the MBC drama "Beethoven Virus".

This is a black comedy with a tinge of human melodrama, and is about the love between North Korean Special Forces sergeant Kim Hang-ah (Ha Ji-won) and the reckless South Korean prince Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-gi) under the premise of a constitutional monarchy.

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

HanCinema

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

UPDATE

* According to an MBC staff, Prince Jae Ha is 30 years old! Same age as HangAh.

* SeungGi went to Shanghai. The person who took the picture said SeungGi had a location shoot at the Shanghai Bund tomorrow morning.

* SeungGi is shooting on Huangpu river cruise.

57643245.jpg

74125653.jpg

695798.jpg

263768.jpg

782457.jpg

7dadc607jw1dqh20yp37dj.jpg

9d7b618cjw1dqh23wc1vfj.jpg

77185183jw1dqh1l8pxbnj.jpg

Fan’s weibo 5 minutes ago (10.20 pm KST) mentioned that Seung Gi has done shooting in the Jade Princess ship :)

4364523.jpg

Now shooting at 16-shop wharf.One of the most famous wharves at waitan (cr: @royuting)

Cre: weibo, as labeled / tryp96, lsgairenint

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won’s “King 2hearts” Reveals Teaser Stills

by: hotshotlover30 on Feb 26, 2012 soompi

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “King 2hearts,” starring Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won, unveiled teaser stills of its main leads. The series takes place in a fictional contemporary South Korea, which is still ruled by monarchy. Lee Seung Gi play Lee Jae Ha, the scatterbrained Crown Prince of South Korea, while Ha Ji Won plays Kim Hang Ah, a North Korean Special Forces female operative.

The teaser stills are from the first episode of “King 2hearts,” where Lee Jae Ha and Kim Hang Ah meet for the first tine. The scene was shot on February 7, and the two leads are dressed in their respective country’s military uniform. According to producers, Ha Ji Won has delved 100% into her character, talking and acting like a true North Korean operative.

A representative of Kim Jong Hak Productions stated, “While it was their [Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won] first shoot together, they had great chemistry with each other, earning praises from director Lee Jae Gyu and the rest of the crew.

“King 2hearts” is about an arranged marriage between North Korean Special Forces female operative Kim Hang Ah and South Korea’s Crown Prince Lee Jae Ha. Initially, the two are blinded by their pride and prejudice against each other, but they manage to get past their differences and fall in love.

“King 2hearts” will premiere on MBC on March 14 at 9:55PM KST.

Screencaps that I took from The King 2Hearts Poster Shoot Video  ^^ can't wait for the official posters.. 

Prince Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi):

BTS-PV-LJH.jpg

Kim Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won):

BTS-PV-KHA.jpg

Lee Jae Shin (Lee Yoon Ji):

BTS-PV-LJS.jpg

Eun Si Gyung (Jo Jeong Seok):

BTS-PV-ESG.jpg

John Mayer / Kim Bong Goo (Yoon Je Moon):

BTS-PV-JM.jpg

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

SEUNGGI IN CHINA

At The Bund

Seunggi in green

0d8187581038534348d3859.jpg

75b0d287gw1dqhwfm8j23j1.jpg

Fancam

A Chinese fan said SeungGi had actually been in China for 3 days now. He stayed in HengDian for 2 days. HengDian is a small city near Shanghai, and it’s actually known as ‘Chinawood’ because of the many large filming studios there.

According to the baidu fans, for the scene they filmed at the Bund, SeungGi talked to a pretty blonde girl while being surrounded by bodyguards. Then he went running, looking amazing as always! And the PD seemed very satisfied.

FANPIC

The treadmill scene

001gku.jpg

000sq.jpg

FANMADE

526886503.jpg

be2we.jpg

zldxngj.jpg

Cre: baidu, weibo, dclsg / tryp96

120228 Prince Lee Seungki vs. Crown Prince Park Yoochun: Who Will Smile First?

yoochun-vs-lee-seungki.jpg

Two dramas about constitutional monarchy will compete at the same time slot.

On March 14th, ‘The Rooftop Prince’ will air on SBS while ‘The King2hearts’ will air on MBC. Although there has been a discussion to air a 2-episodes-long drama as the follow-up of “Take Care of Us, Captain,” SBS said on February 28th, ‘The Rooftop Prince’ will air on March 14th. Thus, ‘The Rooftop Prince’ and ‘The King2Hearts’ will begin at the same time on the same day.

Both dramas contain materials regarding constitutional monarchy. ‘The Rooftop Prince’ talks about the incidents of the Crown Prince of Josen Dynasty as he comes to the modern time while ‘The King2Hearts’ deals with an imaginary setting of modern Korea’s constitutional monarchy.

Lee Seungki acts as Lee Jae-ha, the South Korean Prince while Park Yoochun acts as Lee Gak, the Crwon Prince of Josen Dynasty. Both of them are famous with their handsome looks and are acclaimed with the role of prince. Both of them have similar acting career as Lee Seungki appeared in three dramas while Park Yoochun acted in two dramas. They are also praised as singers with acceptable acting skills.

The female leads are also strong. Ha Jiwon, who tries for new character each time, chose ‘the King2Hearts’ after SBS’s ‘Secret Garden’ while Han Jimin, who showed a sad, love story at JTBC’s ‘Ppadamppadam: Heartbeat of a man and a woman,’ will make a comeback on terrestrial TV channel through ‘The Rooftop Prince.’

Netizens reacted with high expectations for both dramas saying ‘it is a quirk of fate,’ ‘I will decide after I watch both dramas,’ ‘Wow, Park Yoochun and Lee Seungki,’ ‘I am already concerned,’ ‘It is a delightful worry,’ ‘it is like choosing between mom and dad,’ and et cetera.

Translator’s Note:

Because this is a rough translation, there might be many grammatical and spelling mistakes.

-No infringement of copyright intended.

-Please DO NOT post and/or modify my translation on any TVXQ5, TVXQ2, COUPLE SHIPPER, ACGAE, and/or ONLY-ONE-MEMBER SUPPORTING sites.

-Have a nice day!

Source: Newsen

Translated by: @dlwpdldhkdlwp

Shared By:JYJ2

Ha Ji-won loses 4kg and transforms into a female sergeant

7a899e510fb30f24cc6680b.jpg

Perfect female sergeant! Reporting for duty!

Actress 

Ha Ji-won looks splendid in uniform.

Ha Ji-won displayed a purple North Korean officer uniform for the poster shoot of new MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" on February 29th. The distinctive feature of the uniform is the way it fits the body tightly.Ha Ji-won appears to have succeeded in losing 4kg with regular exercise.

Kim Jong Hak Productions said, "

Ha Ji-won is practicing the North Korean dialect and the disciplinary actions of a soldier to pull off the role of Kim Hang-ah".

"

The King 2 Hearts" is a love story between North Korean Special Forces female sergeant Kim Hang-ah and South Korean prince Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-gi), set under the fictional premise of a constitutional monarchy.

42166d224f4a20a4a677537.jpg

78310a55b319ebc4155f192.jpg

0823dd54564e92589b0ee95.jpg

9a504fc2d5628535c8dabd9.jpg

source: HanCinema

Guest bluesky.in.my.eye

More fanpics

00000tg.jpg

50191569.jpg

asdlq.jpg

Ha Ji Won in uniform

amx29xvceaee848.jpg