[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

ROUGH TRANS:: Sehun Letterhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFlsvks1c3o&feature=youtu.be
SEHUN

• "hello members, i'm the maknae sehun.  you're all shocked right? i always have these feelings towards the members but it's embarrassing to say in words but because the fans are here and i wanted to say these things, i've prepared this. Since i'm reading this with everyone in front of me, im really nervous and i think im going crazy, but because my heart/feelings are deeply put into this, don't leave a single word out and please listen. I'll do this by age order"

• "first, the minseok hyung that looks younger than me: sometimes, no not sometimes, often i have tantrums but because you just laugh and accept me, im so thankful.  from here on out, i'll just have one more tantrum. I REALLY shortened this okay!"
  • "to my loving suho hyung: when im having a hard time, even if i dont say anything i know you understand.  when hyung is having a hard time, because I'm here, dont worry and call me.  except when im sleeping.  you can have faith in the maknae"
  • "to the lay hyung that's not here but said he would definitely watch the broadcast:  you're watching well right?  the moment this ends im going to make sure that you watched..'sehun said this at this second" yes.  film well and dont get sick and be healthy, i love you" 
  • "to chennychennychenjongdaehyung: you know i love you right? hyung always tries to take care of me with one more thing and i know that, but i think that you don't know how to show it well so im very thankful and i love you"
  • "and chanyeollie hyung:  hyung, please stop fooling around now.  we're all adults now so...like i get a little annoyed sometimes. haha im joking, sometimes when we're all tired and the mood is down, because we have hyung i think it's really good.  Hyung is able to make the mood better, and i like you a lot. i love you." 
  • "also, baekhyun hyung:  every night you practice your singing really dilligently, and i wish you would do that less. it's annoying.  why you don't practice during the day, but during the night...im very..curious..." (chanyeol: as this is going on why is it turning like this...) "as time passes more, together we talk about a lot of different things, lets talk about a lot of strengthening things too."
  • "also, kyungsoo hyung:  truthfully im a little annoying right?  thankfully it's because i like you so much.  so i reject you rejecting my love.  even though im a little annoying you never say you dont like it and you accept me and i love you so much.  when it becomes spring lets go ride our bikes at the han river..hyung you can let me ride behind you on the seat"
  • "and tao:  because you treat me like a friend, im so thankful.  it seems like we spend the most time together, because you're not here i feel a little lost.  dont be hurt...i love you tao"
  • "finally, our kim kai that keeps getting cooler: we talk a lot and i always get the thought that you have a lot of determination and you're so hardworking that when i see that i get strength and make me want to work harder.  so...i like you.  i love you"  

"from here on out let's be each others strength while showing the best stages.  It's already been three years with our EXO embers, and it feels like time went by so fast, so we have a lot of memories together, and me reading this letter today, will hopefully become another memory later that we can talk about.  Health is first, so everyone don't be sick.  we are one.  and lastly, to the fans that love us, i want to say i love you.  you have faith in us, and you love us and you encourage us...me and the members, and so the amount that you love us...no we'll work even HARDER than that, so keep watching us.  thank you, i love you"  

Other TRANS for KrisHan

"Time flies, we left a lot of memories, My letter will become memories"....

Guest HildaP

Hello everyone! So nice to see more people leaving comments. Sis @Exora hugs for you sis >:D< >:D<

To answer  sis@cupdaddy's question about how I stay alive loving Xiumin. I have to be thruthfull and say that Xiumin keeps me alive! he gives me joy when I see him smile,he gives me wonderful moments with his laughter and mannerisms and also he is so inspiring to me. Im so proud of him that there is  no other option but to love him more.My heart overflows with luv.

tumblr_nmebtzKSQV1teiat2o2_400.giftumblr_nmebxqQmEz1uqh8koo2_400.gif

tumblr_nmebybTMdf1tpdutdo2_400.gif

:x :x :-/ :x :x

tumblr_nmdrsq92go1sbb2ejo1_400.giftumblr_nmdrsq92go1sbb2ejo2_400.gif

tumblr_nmdudeaeyD1sbb2ejo1_400.giftumblr_nmdudeaeyD1sbb2ejo2_400.gif

tumblr_nmdz9ft2jx1rxh3dao1_400.giftumblr_nmdz9ft2jx1rxh3dao2_400.gif

And here he is,our sweet pea,running away from a pigeon! You just have to love this guy. LOL

Guest HildaP

Sis@Exora  Im not going to school...I was gone to visit family for a few days. When I got back it took me a while to catch up. But I did see their new MV songs and they are fantastic. Specially my Xiumin with his new hairdo,it reminds me so much of Luhan. I haven't seen a photo of him with it yet but he looks sooooooooooooooo good. ^:)^

I think this new album is great. So far what I have seen has impressed me,their moves and even their interviews are fun to watch.

tumblr_nme48fubzA1qciai7o1_250.giftumblr_nme48fubzA1qciai7o2_250.gif

tumblr_nme2zhCWli1s1nv88o2_r1_540.giftumblr_nme37xXHTi1rn8lhxo2_400.gif

tumblr_nma89lgFYX1r9pu2io1_540.jpgHandsome baby!