[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: cupdaddy said:

@KoreanA I used to be obsessed with vampire diaries (STELENA ftw) but I stopped in the middle of the 4th season lol. nina dobrev is a babe. you have a beautiful name!
btw my name is Anna. @KoreanA our names are kind of similar :)

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Super Junior Donghae just deleted his Instagram account because someone hacked it! I'm so scared that Sehun will do the same... God, I feel so terrible. I hope Sehun won't delete his account!

Guest dhebbie2t

SeHun don't delete your IG please  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<

Stupid fans stop hacking SeHun's IG, you're immature

~X(

Guest dhebbie2t

@malith29 I am not sure if they made one

maybe?

I really don't know

You can check it YT maybe there is an Eng sub version

Guest KoreanA

I just watched 12th episode of Roommate... Uri Chanyeol bungee jumped screaming "EXO Roommate SARANGHAJA!" oh my heart skipped a beat when I heard that.... :x :x :x

Chanyeol is such sweetheart OMG... being scared of bugs and pleading sorry from the fish when he cleaned it :)) :))

The ep was OK but it bothered me that they skipped almost every scene with Bom in it :((

I was hoping to see that baloon game with DongWook :((

Guest luehoney

@dhebbie2t, sorry sis.. I don't know why Kai was not present... btw, that EXO or AKO thing is very cute!! LOL..
@KoreanA, ahh.. you watched Roommate already?? I've yet to watch it, only watched some cuts of Chanyeol.. and yeah.. I heard they cut out a LOT of Bom's scene.. poor Bommie.. it must be hard on her, with all the scandal.. I hope she's doing fine.

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: I just watched 12th episode of Roommate... Uri Chanyeol bungee jumped screaming "EXO Roommate SARANGHAJA!" oh my heart skipped a beat when I heard that.... :x :x :x

Chanyeol is such sweetheart OMG... being scared of bugs and pleading sorry from the fish when he cleaned it :)) :))

The ep was OK but it bothered me that they skipped almost every scene with Bom in it :((

I was hoping to see that baloon game with DongWook :((