[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest luehoney

LOLOL.. I nearly died laughing when I stumbled upon this pic... 
The guy in the pic is our Prime Minister... and yeah, he's talking about us Malaysians being one and all that.. But I just can't help it.. It's so funny.. I can never imagine if our PM is actually a closet EXO stan LOLOLOL..
BtOap8fCUAAighM.jpg

Guest sarahkc

What I found on tumblr :Kris 2014 :Leaves SM, smashes records with his first solo song, has a movie in the works as a lead actor.Kris 2015 :His movie releases, becoming a super hit, he makes more movies, becomes huge movie star. Also becomes model, walking runways in Paris.Kris 2016 :Gets cast in Hollywood movie, is poised to become a world wide mega star. Releases his own clothing line.Kris 2017 :Beats out Leonardo DiCaprio for best actor at the Oscars.Kris 2018 :Get's recruited by NASA to be the first astronaut to Mars where humanity begins to set up a space colony.Kris 2030 :Humanity has colonized space. Kris is chosen to be the president of the Galactic Confederation. He has become one with the Galaxy.

Guest HildaP

Good morning/evening to my sisters. Wonderful photos and great posts everyone! Chen's song is wonderful! I listen to it over and over.Wow is such a small word but it describes how I feel when I listen to it. Music is the universal language of LOVE. We can feel emotions even if we don't understand the words in the song.

Im also so very proud of Kris/Wu Yi Fan...as long as he is still inder contract I will post about him here. He certainly has capture millions of hearts,including ours. And Im also glad that he knows he is loved.

Im hoping that SM finds a good project for my Xiumin...he can act,sing,dance...he is superb. Maybe a movie? Darn it,he is the oldest and SM certainly doesn't think of him much to give him an opportunity.This is my opinion.

tumblr_n969m7Gl121sar79lo1_500.jpg

Guest KoreanA

I agree although Im glad that boys are getting more and more attention but I would like to see everyone at least in one project.. I agree sis @HildaP I miss seeing Xiumin, Sehun and Kai :(( :((

they all are very talented I hope in the future we will see all our boys in some project *praying*

Guest HildaP

Have to post more photos of my biases. Oh I took the quiz and guess who is my soulmate? SUHO!!!! WoW I didn't expect that. But now Im going to keep my big eyes on him! X_X

tumblr_n969fvElaF1rtjc1po1_500.jpgHe is so beautiful...he has big,long fingers.

tumblr_n969euCQqu1rtjc1po1_500.jpgHe is all long.Long neck,long arms,long beautiful ears.

tumblr_n969b8aCNh1qhmxnlo1_500.pngmy soulmate.

tumblr_n8yp79ufoK1ri4lpto1_500.gifmy beloved eating my heart.

tumblr_n968syKsyt1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n968sxij691qhmxnlo1_500.jpgmy man!th?id=HN.608023432098614754&pid=15.1&P=0

imageth?id=HN.608017208690540639&pid=15.1&P=0Dr.Suho

tumblr_n1qhiuH2Bd1rheorwo1_500.jpgTao,Tao sweet Tao.

tumblr_n920tf3cGg1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n920tf3cGg1qfrcvxo3_500.png

th?id=HN.608045542589926077&pid=15.1&P=0                                                                          tumblr_n8ratdOQiB1r9pu2io1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8vdy9hhdW1rd7y02o2_500.pngI Love You

tumblr_n8vdfw0uGD1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

Everyone says that love hurts,

Guest HildaP

Hello sis @KoreanA  nice to see you  Lets hop SM find something good for them. It seems that they are working hard to find projects for the others so they might be next.

Guest luehoney

@HildaP, I'm so mad watching that!! How could those "fans" do that to him... Poor Baekhyun..
But it's okay.. as we know, there are still a lot of fans that went and cheered for him.. and Baek looked happy.. So I guess it's not that bad.. Besides, Baekhyun's ticket sales are about the same with Kyuhyun and also Jay..so It's totally not bad..
thanks for the MV sis!  I'll embed the vid here, okay.. 

BTW sis, who is Sung Ji Woo??

Guest luehoney

Link to the full episode of D.O's drama.. without subs, okay.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21zcde_720p-full-140723-it-s-okay-that-s-love-ep-01_shortfilms