[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

Im in Florida and its 4:27 am here....watching tv...listening to music in youtube and posting here.Multi tasking! Netherlands...Holland?

Guest frozenintime

HildaP said: Im in Florida and its 4:27 am here....watching tv...listening to music in youtube and posting here.Multi tasking! Netherlands...Holland?

Guest HildaP

sometimes I suffer from immsonnia(bad spelling) and its hard to sleep.Tonight its 45 degress here,nice and cool.tomorrow might be warmer. Florida gets real hot and humid next month and it feels like you are melting!

Guest frozenintime

HildaP said:

sometimes I suffer from immsonnia(bad spelling) and its hard to sleep.Tonight its 45 degress here,nice and cool.tomorrow might be warmer. Florida gets real hot and humid next month and it feels like you are melting!

Guest frozenintime

tumblr_n5pmfkNGBr1rj2nvko1_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_n5pmkahFTe1sdymo2.jpg
tumblr_inline_n5pmfq85Ck1sdymo2.jpg
tumblr_inline_n5pmlw0cqq1sdymo2.jpgmmm sexy Kai, this picture is going to be used a lot I think :)

140517 Kai for The Celebrity Magazine June 2014 Issue cr. 05x22 

Oeh I want to do ballet with him.

Guest HildaP

thanks little sis...you have a bias in EXO?

tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo1_250.jpg...tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo2_250.jpg...tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo5_250.jpg..

.tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo6_250.jpg

tumblr_n5ms2dSgfw1tszilso1_250.gif..............................................................tumblr_n5ms2dSgfw1tszilso2_250.gif

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n4f3ykwDQS1qh1cveo1_500.png

tumblr_n5oju57PVz1rsrnx1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n5pi0f3ltl1s9wqk7o2_500.png

tumblr_mqts13OC7i1rd7kgvo1_500.gif

tumblr_n5ouojhUtu1sa9m6do1_500.jpg

Guest frozenintime

HildaP said:

thanks little sis...you have a bias in EXO?

tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo1_250.jpg...tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo2_250.jpg...tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo5_250.jpg..

.tumblr_n5mlkdq2gZ1swnslxo6_250.jpg

tumblr_n5ms2dSgfw1tszilso1_250.gif..............................................................tumblr_n5ms2dSgfw1tszilso2_250.gif

Guest frozenintime

Kai has been taken to the hospital :c I hope he and the other members get some rest soon.. 

It's said that he was recently just taken to the hospital.

They were pre-recording today when he felt pain in his waist again.

Bn0G7W6IMAAKppE.jpg:large

Fans who were there shared these...

• Kai did not return onstage after the second take and the remaining 5 members performed without him (manapia12)

• Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai all seem to be in pain after the second take. Baekhyun had to sit down offstage for a while (manapia12)

• Kai looked so powerful at first but suddenly knelt down. He tried to slowly stand back up (kimniniya)

• Kai did the dance steps carefully. It seemed like he didn't want to force himself so he decided to skip the next recording (kimniniya)

• Overdose 3rd take - Kai sat down on the floor and looked to be in pain. He stretched his hands out towards D.O and Suho to help him stand back up (boon_yi)

• Overdose 3rd take - They practiced the head hammering move because Kai kept bumping into D.O (boon_yi

Guest luehoney

Hello @Frozenintime.. same as yoyo, I'm from Malaysia too.. so you're from Netherlands?? I went there last January during holidays with my family.. I like it there, but I went during winter, so it was SO DAMN COLD!! LOL...
I feel so sad for Kai.. he's been taken to a hospital. OMG SM YOU EVIL EVIL COMPANY!!!
Please, give our boys some REST!!!
tumblr_n5pdk1WUlh1ru8saco2_250.gif tumblr_n5pdk1WUlh1ru8saco1_250.gif

to give exo rest right now is kinda impossible.. plus since kris is not coming back to korea, the remaining exo need to double their effort in practice since they need to practice again for new formation.
at least they bring kai to hospital..hope he will get the right treatment and rest before they let him practice again. i wonder if they ever done that to kris???? 
one with high risk of a sickness is enough.. its hurt enough to hear, if other is sick too.. its may kill me.i dont want other boys to get the same condition as kris. 
i believe kai can catch up others if they give him some rest, he's kai anyway.. i trust in his ability in dance.. and performance.

yinyuefengyunbang update the pictures.. exo with puppies.. but i dont find any xiumin's HQ picture posted.. others are taken from knock knock twitter
61e82cfdjw1egheonwm8kj20rs15oaj7.jpg
61e82cfdjw1egheopnxpfj20rs15o7ck.jpg
61e82cfdjw1egheorovk3j20rs15oahp.jpg
61e82cfdjw1eghep46wrkj20rs15oahu.jpg

since kris's contract has not officially terminated yet.. i include kris's picture
61e82cfdjw1egheomntvtj20rs15owm1.jpg

the video

*edit*
congratulation exo-m for winning 1st again.
Bn1vwv1CcAEKDQh.jpg

sis @yoyo, I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!I really don't know what to say, such mixed feelings while watching this. To see EXO-M that way, as a whole, and Kris talking and laughing with them, my heart started to race. I'm so sorry for all of them, for Kris, who should know at the time that he was going to separate from them and to stay there as if nothing happen, and for the other who are going to have such a hard time, harder than EXO-K, because Kris was their leader and close friend. Oh, be still my heart. I don't want to post sad things but this was the first time I saw M knowing Kris won't come back, most likely, and I'm just too sad for all six of them. I wish they are ok and come back even stronger, Kris included.Although I didn't understand what they were saying, they seem so happy. And the performance was awesome, as good as K is doing in Korea, and I just hope they return to the stage soon, even as 5, though I dread to see that moment and if the tension isn't going to affect them.Anyway, in the video, there are some pictures of them with a white scenary behind that are fabulous. I only knew one, of Xiumin, that sis @HildaP posted some time ago. Does anyone have them? Lay, Luhan and Chen's are very nice and I would like to have them.sis @yoyo, who is your second bias? I know you have Kris in your heart forever but I was curious as to whom you like better after him.keep supporting EXO!

@PaulaL it was prerecord. it totally mental breakdown when i see videos from last 2 weeks, because kris never show that he-wanted-to-leave-looks. my second bias is Tao. i feel like tao is my son... that why in some of my old post i used to called my self 'mommy' when i posted about Tao. everyone know, im a very M bias.. i love m members.. with different role, tao as my son, xiumin as someone i want to be friend who can give me life advice, chenchen most respected bias, lay someone who can cheer me up with music, luhan as little brother.

Guest HildaP

.tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro1_250.gif.tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro2_250.gif

tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro3_250.gif.tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro4_250.gif.tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro5_250.gif

tumblr_n5pwuzxk5G1s6bbrro6_250.gif

tumblr_n5isxrfzQh1tqra7eo2_500.jpgsmmmooocchhhh!

tumblr_n5oadde9wg1qe7lq8o1_r1_250.giftumblr_n5oadde9wg1qe7lq8o2_r1_250.giftumblr_n5oadde9wg1qe7lq8o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5oadde9wg1qe7lq8o4_r1_250.gif

Guest HildaP

morning to all my little sister. So nice to see all the photos. I was looking on the web today and Kpop had an article about China so called "fans" making horrible comments about our guys. Im not posting anything that might harm my beloved,but if you want to see go to Kpop website. What horrible people.Not only are our guys hurting because our Kris left but now they have to suffer from the horrible accusations of them. I hope the Koreans fans fight this comments with positive ones.

I LOVE EXO...and our Kris will always be EXO until we know better and even after. As for Kai in the hospital,any new news about him? We have to thank Kris for this...any good changes that the SM company makes to assure our guys health is thanks to Kris.(my opinion).

I found a photo of my beloved Xiumin with a dog but Im not allowed to post it,some photos might have a code or something that doesn't allowed to be posted(I think)

Important Things to Notedyossuo.tumblr.com

oh-luhans:

1) Many Chinese EXO member fansites have lost access to their administrative Baidu accounts and Weibo accounts. Please do not RT anything suspicious posted by their accounts.

2) People are actively trying to ruin relationships between fans of the 11 members. Please do not fight…

Guest HildaP

xiumaniarebloggedv-dyo

Follow

byuns-baekerySource: Don't turn your backs on the boys. NOTHING has been confirmed regarding the issue, except Kris' lawsuit. DON'T FALL FOR ANYTHING. QUESTION EVERYTHING. ASK THE SOURCES. EXO needs us more than anything right now, don't turn against them. Stand together, unite against rumours and malicious comments and have the courage and determination Kris and the EXO members have. WE ARE ONE.
luhanlu

Yesterday Luhan Baidu Bar was attacked by malicious posts.

Today many fan sites and accounts were hacked.

Tomorrow, usually the next step is the photo. If you see some strange photos, such as EXO in club or pub or smoking or with some girls, please don’t spread and tip-off immediately.

I’m not sure how long this situation will last, probably till the case closed.

Would you like to click links and open one websites, thank you!

tumblr_n5oxh12jL51qh1cveo1_500.png

tumblr_n5q68fOedM1su83a1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5q3fxNirs1s5hmv7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5q08tWyjB1taavg5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5pupgGnl11su0dzmo1_500.png

Guest HildaP

Once again sisters....do not believe everything you read. So many crazy stuff is published. I know EXO-M loves kris and anything negative that is posted as theirs Im not going to believe. use your common sense...my heart tells me they knew Kris was sick and that he would leave. Kris wouldn't hurt his brothers like that...I refuse to believe it until proven wrong.

Guest HildaP

"The one who's name on Weibo is sweeet朦胧朦胧月光, I don't understand how you can be so evil despite your young age, your mind is so distorted, I sympathize with your parents, I want to send blessings to your whole family! Everyone scolds someone, but scolding you will dirty my mouth! 

Kids, this is a legal society, nobody will be able to control anyone, nobody can control anyone. 

Thanks to all of you for standing by. To us, fans are really like the existence of family members. Thank you all!"

Anti-fans are not only attacking EXO but Lay's mom as well

The world is going crazy.....but Im not going to. WE ARE ONE!