[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

no sis you and I have nothing to apologize for...sorry...its my opinion...and now...back to posting about our guys.

.n5np70.jpg

tumblr_n5nejc2rrP1r32k02o1_500.png

tumblr_n5eea7lIkc1ruuj4io1_500.jpg

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n5p7temI2I1sdfurco1_250.gif......tumblr_n5p7temI2I1sdfurco2_250.gif

tumblr_n5p7temI2I1sdfurco3_250.gif.....tumblr_n5p7temI2I1sdfurco4_250.gif

tumblr_n5oq97iDX31rtjc1po1_500.jpg those ears drive me crazy.tumblr_n5oh8feaMG1rtjc1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5d8d9b4CR1tqhq22o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5cr0509qg1rtjc1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5blbx0wL01rtjc1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5b9toizUC1ran8a3o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n5b9toizUC1ran8a3o1_1280.jpg

Guest HildaP

Sisters and new members. If I had said or posted something that has hurt your feelings I will apologize for that. This is a wonderful group of sisters that gather here and enjoy the love we have for EXO. I never will intentionally hurt anyone so once again please accept my apology.

sis @HildaP, it's 8 in the morning and I'm laughing my heart out seeing those pics of Lay bowing 50m away, just because he saw someone! That's how I like to start my day!You post such wonderful pictures that I think I'll use one to make a drawing of Xiumin to thank you! I'll try t work on it soon.sis @yoyo I think if one can understand when one is wrong or, in your case, you let yourself get carried away with emotions, that's a sign of maturity and everyone can understand your feelings and I don't think you have to apologize. Kris is your favorite. How could you not get carried away? If Lay left EXO (God forbid!) I think I wouldn't be able to listen to them again for some time. But please don't leave the forum. You will feel better in a few days and will have many happy moments here again, so let yourself do what you want and pour your heart here and then relax and have another EXO Overdose, even without Kris, ok?

Guest HildaP

ok...can anyone explain to me what Xiumin photos are doing outside of the post box? He is not suppose to be there.Can you see him or just me?

OMG....i laugh see chenchen's picture today.. XD 
sorry chenchen... you're so cute.. i cant help.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
so another day for a looooooong training... fighting!! you guys are amazing and hard working exo.. :) 

Yes, the pics are outside the box and that has happen before. He wants to come out and meet us!sis, where can I see the video of the boys with the dogs? I only saw pics of that but I think their hilarious!

Guest HildaP

sis @PaulaL....I LOVE YOU! when you finish Xiumin picture please post. Im glad you enjoy the photos....I like to make it fun for all of us. There are so many pictures of them that I could post for years!

tumblr_n5cr0509qg1rtjc1po1_500.jpgcr. owner as logo

oh my.... i love chanyeol's current hair.. its wine red.. but i just dyed my hair same as wuyifan's hair colour.. i dont want to dye it again.. i need to wait for a few months to change my hair colour again.. but.. its really a gorgeous hair..chanyeol ah

Guest HildaP

gee sis Paula I have no idea about the video with the dogs is...maybe sis YoYo knows. But they are so cute! Sis YoYo  what photo of chen? OOHHH if Xiumin is out there to see us I better get off my pajamas and put something nice.

Guest HildaP

Seems like another sleepless night for me. Sisters...evertime I see Chanyeol photos I love him even more. I just hope he doesn't fall for one of the girls in roomates but if he does I hope she likes him back. he is so unique,so special. I would cherish him forever but Xiumin will get jelous soooooooo. =))

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n40y1he6Di1rgiafeo1_500.png

tumblr_n5n1gb1SM61ryyfgfo1_250.gif......tumblr_n5n1gb1SM61ryyfgfo2_250.giflets all dance!!!

tumblr_n5ohvyaapH1qg6l0ho1_500.jpg

mercydel:

THIS FANART JUST DID IT FOR ME. I CRIED SO HARD

EXO WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THE WOLF TREE BUT INSTEAD, THEY HUGGED KRIS, NOT WANTING HIM TO GO

Found this in tumbler.

@HildaP its the picture you posted.. the one that he going to SM tumblr_n5pf6qER5B1rp5e9qo2_500.jpg

his head looks so small... and cute..he's so thin... please be healthy chenchen..

@PaulaL yeoksi.. words from a teacher :) hehebtw. about the video about exo+dogs.. i think its haven't air yet.. they only release the picture teaser.. i will post up the video once i found it.

Guest HildaP

my laptop went crazy and had a fit...so Im back

.tumblr_n5obkf1Aem1rxrwmoo2_250.gif...tumblr_n5obkf1Aem1rxrwmoo1_250.gif

tumblr_n5obkf1Aem1rxrwmoo4_250.gif...tumblr_n5obkf1Aem1rxrwmoo3_250.gif

tumblr_n5jy0z6qBd1r6a1eyo1_500.png

tumblr_n5op6uYvFu1qzh5sno3_250.gif...tumblr_n5op6uYvFu1qzh5sno2_250.gif

tumblr_n5op6uYvFu1qzh5sno1_250.gif...tumblr_n5op6uYvFu1qzh5sno4_250.gif

tumblr_n37jo6nokK1ry65bao1_500.gifggggrrrlll

tumblr_myvwteCpMv1rmxqu2o1_500.pngoh dear!

tumblr_n5okxxscSN1qjv087o1_250.gif...tumblr_n5okxxscSN1qjv087o2_250.gif.

how the members quickly get through a low pathway backstage....from tumbler

Guest frozenintime

yoyo_icecube said: good morning @frozenintime well.. its already 4pm here in malaysia btw.. haha.. we all from different timezone.... haha.. its amazing to think about it.. hehe..