[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] 140908 EXO's Mid Autumn Festival Greeting Message

Guest danielle92

10.09.2014  Sehun's IG Update

Suho, Sehun and Tao ( present in his absence) on vacation ;)) I guess Tao took the pic
2j5nb00.jpg
Hope they enjoy their holiday, relax, eat delicious food and gain some weight.They look skinny :P

Sehun , Tao and Suho ( present in his absence) on vacationiyepas.jpg

Waouh, Lulu may be very tired to be "allowed" to rest !!! :-SS That's the first time one of them will miss a concert, if I'm not mistaken !! Usually, even if they're injured, they are on stage !
Hope he will recover well...

May I share my daily dose of beauty and cuteness ?

6a733120gw1ek5h08qefvg208c0b7hdv.gif
bfb34abagw1ek6pmjgi15g20b40bbnpg.gif
Bw_2ikWCUAAVyec.jpg:large
EnUtEdX.jpg
2saf2pi.jpg
BxPGoH7CAAAIfWc.jpg:large

Nothing new... but it makes me wait for Exo 90:2014 next episode...

Guest danielle92

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Mnet [EXO 902014] EXO LAY's "Missing You'' M/V Remake

Fly to the Sky Missing You M/V Original

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

The Law of the Jungle - Tao Panda climbing a tree  :P

i3e78l.gifbi53xv.gif
10qkxet.gifnp0soh.gif
source

I love Lay's version and he looks amazing... But also I love this cover of Ryeowook and D.O

:x

BTW I really love this song :x

And something else...that boy, Taeyeong I think his name is..., is really really beautiful, Im amazed by his looks... :x

I haven't been here much and I read Luhan is tired.  Now Netizens are blaming this on SM regarding Luhan.  I sick of tired of reading some fans opinion on How bad Sm is .
I read other label company to like YG one of them get accident. I also read about other label where other member get exhaustion and hurt.

When it come to SMtown label. People blame them for their busy schedules. That why kris left. Why does people like Netizens and obsessed people hate this company so much. When you look at the other company they have same problem. Sm is always to blame even though they trying to change. Netizen blame company for not having comeback luhan getting sick.
To me I sick and tired of reading this. Sometimes I feel sad and about to cry because all of this hated on SM. If it wasn't for SM we would know this artist. I tired. Sorry for my rant.

In my head I blame this on parents who allowed their kid to be famous as young age. Some of them take Label company business card and put their kids through audition or young people usually go by them self.  It their fault that they choose to go to company and work for them knowing they're going to busy and hearing so rumors about them self. It part of entertainment.
Netizens and crazy fans are not satisfied because they hate SM so bad. Why are their not talking about JYP and other label company. When it come to SM they get so upset and criticizing them.
When it come to new debut who last two or three years of course their body mind and soul are not working becuase they not usually adpat to it yet. I feel what i blame sorry to all who reading this is Young people today between 15-25 because that young age when they quit the company.  They do crazy stuff because they dont want to work anymore. They just want to work two or three days a week. Go out have fun and partying all the time. That the age when they want freedom and dont want to work. So now they work and have busy schedules they complain about everything and media are not satfied at all.
Look guys I am full time work and weekend I have to babysit. Sometimes I cant even rest because I too busy with my daily life. People need to chill out and stay healthy. Young people are not used to working to much as young age. Sorry for everyone who reading this because life today is so messing up that it sadden me see fans fight about how bad artist is or how bad the company is. they not being fair at all. I do feel for them too because most people trashing company today don't have nothing better to do or even have jobs. they stayed on computer all day or watching tv all day. Be so obsessed with it that it taken their mind soul aways.
thanks you for reading this. I just upset and pissed off on today society is.

Hi everyone, how are you lovelies? I've been MIA because of exams this week!

Just seen Lay's remake of Missing You! And well, that song is one of my all-time favourites! Did not expect this kind of remake, it was actually good but it was sad, as in Lay seemed to be already dead in the MV, while the other guy was his little brother or something, running to the hospital to see him but it's already too late. Well, that's how I interpreted it!

And Fly to the Sky on the show? Awesome!^^ Off to do my backtracking now!

Guest danielle92

Law of the Jungle in Solomon Islands (with Tao)
12.09.2014:  Episode 126- full (RAW) 

@lavanderose: my impression was the rookie (Taeyong) is Lay’s younger self. Lay is missing someone who passed away when he was younger, someone special in his life who used to write him notes, so he keeps writing notes (as that person used to do) showing their bond is not broken by death.He has a peaceful serene expression that made me first think he might suffer from amnesia and all he remembers from his past are those notes, but the thought of his character being already dead never cross my mind ;)) kinda creepy feeling if he portrays a person who's no longer around … but if I'm thinking better, your explanation is more plausible.(the light, the slow motion, his expression)

lindab12 said: In my head I blame this on parents who allowed their kid to be famous as young age. Some of them take Label company business card and put their kids through audition or young people usually go by them self.  It their fault that they choose to go to company and work for them knowing they're going to busy and hearing so rumors about them self. It part of entertainment.
Netizens and crazy fans are not satisfied because they hate SM so bad. Why are their not talking about JYP and other label company. When it come to SM they get so upset and criticizing them.
When it come to new debut who last two or three years of course their body mind and soul are not working becuase they not usually adpat to it yet. I feel what i blame sorry to all who reading this is Young people today between 15-25 because that young age when they quit the company.  They do crazy stuff because they dont want to work anymore. They just want to work two or three days a week. Go out have fun and partying all the time. That the age when they want freedom and dont want to work. So now they work and have busy schedules they complain about everything and media are not satfied at all.
Look guys I am full time work and weekend I have to babysit. Sometimes I cant even rest because I too busy with my daily life. People need to chill out and stay healthy. Young people are not used to working to much as young age. Sorry for everyone who reading this because life today is so messing up that it sadden me see fans fight about how bad artist is or how bad the company is. they not being fair at all. I do feel for them too because most people trashing company today don't have nothing better to do or even have jobs. they stayed on computer all day or watching tv all day. Be so obsessed with it that it taken their mind soul aways.
thanks you for reading this. I just upset and pissed off on today society is.

Guest danielle92

Growl (32)

............Xiumin was twerking!

............Suho : "Thai EXO-Ls are amazing!"

............The boys all took off their jackets

............Kyungsoo so cute playing with a sword and have fun with it

............Our Chen feel touched because of the Bday project that Thai EXO-Ls prepared for him 

............Chanyeol giving Baek his flower but Baek throw it at the fans area

[this tweet really made my laugh] 9le3cp.jpg

Lucky (32)

............During the ending ment, The members were all tired so they sat on the stage (34)

............Chanyeol said "I'll give everything you want!"

............Lay kissed his banner

............Sehun close to the fans

............The boys asked the fans to hold up their ALWAYS BE WITH YOU banners & took a photo with the audience .

21jdvgj.jpg

TAO went down the pit area to shake hands and let the fans kiss him on the cheek  :x

and even taked a selca with a fan's phone:
nvtnba.jpg

Guest danielle92

It’s kinda awkward to watch the "surprise kiss" they are doing for fanservice. I wouldn’t mind if they surprise a fan with a kiss instead of (almost) kissing each other, repeating the scene each time they perform Genie. Too much theatricality. Natural little gestures of affection show a sincere bromance, these imposed gestures are more awkward than funny. I'm not a shipper, but I guess shippers are hunting more natural gestures, it's more exciting to discover details in pictures, videos and make connections.

w9b895.jpg
this time was Chen+Suho.

Sehun solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxh6bHM41xo&index=2&list=UUzNuOMj3r5R5ef6wdP-7J8A

this is close :)
http://youtu.be/fGkTy28jPAM

Lay's remake with ENG subs. Lavanderose was right. Lay's character is no longer around his younger brother, has passed away. The notes are also translated in English. Those notes are not from a girlfriend, sounds more like notes written to a younger brother.