[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

BAEKHYUN told Yoo Jae Suk and Jo Se Ho on 'You Quiz on the Block' that he is really lucky to have met EXO members

"It would be more fun if they were also here today."

[하이라이트] #유퀴즈온더블럭 EXO 백현 자기님의 진솔 매력 모음! | 유 퀴즈 온 더 블럭 YOU QUIZ ON THE BLOCK EP.61

Baekhyun Talks About Approaching His 30s, Differences Among International Fans, Love For EXO Members, And More 

EXO’s Baekhyun shared his thoughts on his age, international fans, and more on “You Quiz on the Block”!

tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block” is a program where the hosts Yoo Jae Suk and Jo Se Ho talk to civilians on the street and give them surprise quiz questions. The July 1 episode focused on Korean culture and K-pop, and Baekhyun made a guest appearance to represent the topic of K-pop.

On the show, Baekhyun talked about EXO becoming the first K-pop artist to perform at The Dubai Fountain, where one of the world’s best fountain shows takes place. Baekhyun commented, “I’m proud of myself. For some reason, I found myself putting my arm around the shoulders of the member next to me.”

Yoo Jae Suk asked Baekhyun about the differences among international fans. Baekhyun responded, “Fans in Europe and the United States dance along with us. It feels like a party. When I see those reactions, I also start making big gestures.”

He added, “Fans in Asia scream so loud to the point where I can hear them through my in-ear monitors. Even if I’m not feeling well, I feel like a superhero when I hear them cheering for me.”

Baekhyun also reflected on the past nine years with EXO. “When I look back on it, I think those times were really intense,” he said. “I definitely had hard times. Although it was nice to debut shortly after I became a trainee, I think I was also that unprepared. That’s why I had a fear of going on stage.”

He continued, “I had lost my confidence but since I can’t show people weak sides of myself, I tried my best to get over my slump in my own way. I think the members also knew that I was struggling a lot.”

Baekhyun expressed his gratitude toward his members. “I think I’m very lucky to have met my members,” he said. “Even when we haven’t seen each other in a while, we joke around like friends, and we can comfortably discuss our future as young people looking toward their 30s.”

He said, “I always miss them. It would’ve been even more fun with them here today.”

Baekhyun then expressed his undying love for his job. He said, “If I could turn back time, I think I would still want to be an idol.”

Baekhyun also shared how he became an idol. “I became a trainee when I was 20 years old,” he said. “I started late. I always wanted to become a singer, but I didn’t know how to audition. I was recruited when I went to take my college entrance exam.” He said that he sang The Ray’s “Cleaning” (literal title) for his audition.

On the topic of his age, Baekhyun said, “I wish my 30s would get here faster. In the past, I felt pressured, but now I think that the true sides of me will show themselves naturally.” He continued, “I want to enjoy that sense of leisure, and I’d like to think that my 30s will become a time where I can show my real self.”

Regarding his fans, Baekhyun said, “I’ve become more like a friend to my fans. In the past, they were a bit difficult to approach, but now, they are really like friends to me. It feels like we are growing up together.”

He added, “I thought that if I distanced myself from my fans, they would feel hurt.”

Baekhyun sent a message to those dreaming of becoming idols. He said, “It’s very intense. I want to cheer you on.” He also revealed that during EXO’s earlier days, he had forced himself to be energetic. “The most important thing is taking care of your mental health,” Baekhyun said. “That is something only you can do.”

Lee Sun Hee Praises EXO’s Chanyeol After Their Collab

Lee Sun Hee spoke highly of EXO’s Chanyeol after working with him on her new title track!

On July 1, the legendary singer appeared as a guest on the SBS PowerFM radio show “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” where she spoke about her latest album and its title track “Anbu.” Chanyeol, who is a featured artist on the new song, wrote his own rap lyrics for the track.

Explaining that she had added a rap part to the song because she wanted to include the perspective of someone from a younger generation, Lee Sun Hee told the story of how Lee Seung Gi had recommended Chanyeol as a potential collaborator.

“After pondering who would be a good fit for this rap part, I ended up asking Lee Seung Gi for help,” she said. “I asked if there was someone who raps well that he thought might be a good match. He recommended Chanyeol. So I listened to a lot of EXO’s music, and I thought, ‘This guy’s vocal tone would go well with mine.’ So I contacted him, and he immediately agreed.”

Smiling fondly, the veteran singer went on to express her deep gratitude to Chanyeol for his enthusiasm about the song. “He asked me to send him the song,” she recalled, “and in just 10 days, he sent me back what he said was his ‘Anbu.’ I was so grateful, because he was really busy back then preparing for his own album.”

“Also, you can tell when someone is being truly sincere,” she continued, “and even when he came to record his part, you could tell that [Chanyeol] was truly enjoying it and liked [the song]. And he kept wanting to pour more into it. That’s what made me think, ‘I really made such a great choice [of duet partner].'”

Chanyeol is currently gearing up for his comeback with Sehun in their subunit EXO-SC later this month. He will also be performing “Anbu” live with Lee Sun Hee on EBS’s “Space Sympathy” on July 17.

EXO-SC will make their comeback on July 13 with their 1st full album '1 Billion Views'

Title track "1 Billion Views" - Hip-Hop genre, guitar sounds, disco rhythm
MOON will feature on the song

9 tracks on album

A day with Yixing for MAC

Video of Baekhyun's short interview (Thank you message) with the news site has been released!!
Baekhyun: (...) I'm even more thankful to everyone, I'll work hard, please give me lots of love and concern in the future too

“EXO Kai, Making his solo debut 8 years after his debut... Album release in the second half of the year”

According to this article by news1, Kai is currently working on his solo album with the aim of releasing it in the second half of this year. 

Ahead of EXO-SC's comeback album "10억뷰 (1 Billion Views)", Dynamic Duo's Gaeko, AOMG's GRAY, and Rhythm Power's Hangzoo and Boi.B are shared to have worked on production of the album

BAEKHYUN 'Delight' Chemistry ver.

Eb1jVZVU0AEO-ep?format=jpg&name=large
99E36B355EFC7EC637
9959743A5EFC7DC735
998F88475EFC6F8A2C
99C1034F5EFC701822

Eb1jdjGUwAAtfiG?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1wKK_VcAMca4i?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1wKLAU8AE7uXi?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1wKK_UEAE_e5y?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1wKLAU0AAf1Yc?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1jiV7UcAAM90X?format=jpg&name=large
Eb1jiVBUEAADLEQ?format=jpg&name=large
9974063B5EFC7ED002
999880355EFC7ECD2E

994EEE3A5EFC7DCB2F9932F03A5EFC7DD12A
9966FE405EFC7E1201
99A393405EFC7E1A34
997B07405EFC7E2135
99F691405EFC7E2403
9915B73B5EFC7E8432
99398A355EFC7ECA01
996893475EFC6F2B32
993D90475EFC6F2F33
998DDC475EFC6F762C
99C0D6475EFC6F7A2B
99213A475EFC6F8F2F
99385A4F5EFC701D26
997A4D4F5EFC701530
99C3BB4F5EFC701129
9955E44F5EFC700B25

[ENG SUB] 200703 SEHUN & CHANYEOL INSTAGRAM LIVE

EXO's Kai Confirmed To Be Preparing For Solo Debut

Kai is gearing up for his solo debut!

On July 3, News1 reported that Kai will be the next EXO member to make a solo debut.

In response to the report, SM Entertainment confirmed, “Kai is preparing a solo album,” and added, “We will announce the schedule once it is finalized.”

Kai will be the fifth EXO member to make a solo debut in addition to Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, and Lay.

Stay tuned for updates!

200703 LayStudio Weibo Update

Eb95ntkUEAAEGsf?format=jpg&name=medium
‘Continuing the past, reflecting in this life, going round and round for thousands of years (...)The 2nd half of Zhang Yixing's 4th solo album "Lit" is about to be unlocked’

Translated by WWEXOL

[Hanteo First-half of 2020 Semi-annual Album Sales Summary ③ Male Solo] #BAEKHYUN Places 1st After Reaching Half Million Album Sales on the 1st Day of Release
"Takes the top of cumulative & Initial #Chodong Male Solo category with '#Delight'"