[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hi ...well,Tao needs to look for himself,SM has not been good to him. I wish him well and maybe,just maybe he will be back.

​Somehow my reason to be EXO-L not because of SM, since i never call myself SM STAN, NEVER :vicx:

ANOTHER ARTICLE

[BREAKING] SME comments on news of Tao's personal studio 

After learning that Tao has set up a personal studio for his solo activities in China, SM Entertainment has responded to the news. On June 12th, a representative of the agency revealed, “We know about the news of Tao’s personal studio. Currently, we are still discussing the direction of Tao’s career.

We are also currently discussing his Chinese activities with him and his dad. We hope to discover more possibilities for Tao’s career through these discussions.” The latest wave of departure speculations began back in April with Tao’s father posting an emotional letter on Weibo, citing health problems as one of the reasons for him to bring Tao “back home.”

In response, SM Entertainment confirmed that there has been an ongoing dispute, but did not provide any in-depth details. At the same time, rumours of Tao being bullied surfaced and circulated among the netizens. While Tao’s father spoke to Sina in an exclusive interview, Tao himself remained silent until April 26th, when he took to his Weibo account to say sorry and thank you, without elaborating on who the message was directed to. He then made several individual appearances, including an event for his solo endorsement deal in China.

While EXO made a comeback for “Love Me Right” with 9 members, Tao has been resting in the United States.

Source: OSEN

tumblr_my1x3cH2hu1s0gve6o3_r1_250.gif

• Like 1

Suho's interview with Yeonhap News

CHQ2BPnUMAAR91E.jpg

Q. When is the time that you feel lonely while managing tight schedules?

Suho: It's when i'm doing a solo schedule. Recently i filmed my first film Glory Day at Pohang even though i became closer with the people at the filming scene, when we move after the set schedule or whenever i'm at the dorm by myself at night there wasn't anyone i could vent onto. (laughs) At those times, i had many worries regarding acting and i felt that the heaviness in my heart would disappear if i talked with Kai and Sehun, the members who know me well, but i couldn't do that so i felt lonely

Q. Being "double million sellers" is a truly remarkable record
Suho: It's all thanks to our fans. Ever since hearing the news, the responsibility and pressure for performances or when going up for the music shows have grown larger. From now on (we) will get tensed up and continue to show good stages/performances

Q. The responses (for EXO) are great, not just in Korea but from the overseas too. You've also entered the Billboard chart as 95th.
Suho: I think anyone would want to enter the Billboard chart as a K-pop artist. This is yet another unbelievable record/ranking. With having the thought "Kpop is also recognised in foreign countries", if we have the chance we would like to release an English ver. album and also hold a concert. EXO have never had a solo performance in the USA before

Q. Last March, as an idol group you are the first group who sold out 5 concerts at the Olympic Park which have 10,000 seats. How does it feel like when you stand before tens of thousands of people?
Suho: Whenever incredible shouts/cheers are heard, (I) really get goose bumps. What's really thankful is that even if we wipe off our sweats, drink water, the fans cheer for us. When the fans hold up their light sticks and hold events for us that really give us the energy. If feels like the adrenaline flows itself, very interesting. Towards the end of the shows even when we feel like physically it's our limit, the moment we get cheers we get pumped up again even when doing 4 encore stages in a row

Q. When you look back from the future, what kind of meaning would EXO hold?
Suho: I don't know about how the other members think on this, but i believe that (EXO) would be the most bright moment of my life. I know the preciousness of stages as i had a long trainee life, i know that receiving such big love from somebody is also not an easy thing. So before going up on the stage, after I shout "Let's love EXO" with the members i also pray Thank you to the sky. Even at times when i have no strength, i control my mind as Thank you for the good stages and allowing (me) to be able to stand before so many people

Q. Currently you're carrying out the album promotions and the world tour side by side
Suho: There are concerts at Taiwan on 12-13th, from next week starting with Thailand we are to meet the fans from Southeast Asia regions. If possible we would like to hold concerts at the US and the like to show EXO's performances to the citizens of the world. The promotions for the repackage album will not be done long like the regular album but we would like to make many moments that would cheer up our fans

cr. @sehunownsme, @mocha0412, @avecSEHUN

• Like 1

#LOVEMERIGHT2NDWIN yayyy

EVEN OUR BOYS NOT ATTENDING THEY STILL CAN WIN LOL

Yeah!! #LoveMeRight2ndWin  :smile:  Congratulations! ^^ 

CHSzZOoVAAAtyb3.png

EXO Music Bank Score: 

65% Digital 3,391 
10% Viewer 0 
20% Broadcast 164 
5% Physical 7,040

Chanyeol's sister twitter update

CHS0z5WUcAIZCAp.jpg

Guest HildaP

Morning everyone...here is a great test...I didn't do too good.

aethttp://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/the-hardest-exo-quiz-youll-ever-take/

EXO-Tao_1434083178_af.jpg

I still have a feeling that he will come back. According to Tao's father,in a letter to SM, the company promised to open a studio for Tao but opened it for Lay instead. So,since they are still in "negotiations" I want to believe that Tao will come back.I do hope so!

EXO reaction when RV member forget their comeback song name.. lol

June 11, 2015 @ 10:14 pm

Baby xiumin (before) VS Hot xiumin (now)

September 7, 2014 @ 2:39 pm

but he is 24...i am not a pedo

August 11, 2014 @ 11:43 am

HE IS 25 and he is still my baby!
                                                       th?id=JN.r9iBupvK8Tb1qeWOPoUkjw&pid=15.1

@HildaP omg you here LOL anyway is that RV girl forgotten bout EXO song??? Like seriously their own labelmate??

Sry im not really RV stan, i never call myself a fan for them :vicx:

Fancams today

#EXOluXioninTaipei Day1 - Fans project

"If you love us, please give us a kiss"

CHTbVCeUMAAr1x-.jpg

WHAT DID KAI DO AFTER HE SAW IT ?

HE GAVE 6 KISSES TO EXO-L

i counted

THIS IS TOO MUCH ...

FANS WANTED JUST ONE KISS NOT SIX LOL

I am done with Kai Joking, i am not done with him yet

tumblr_n2wfn154Gw1t1prrio1_500.gif

0064HYQ9gw1esnzxphem6j30rs15owpe.jpg

18145991419_8167591dc3_o.jpg

RO0qZJU.jpg

Guest HildaP

SIS@EXORA  I just love the two videos and Growl band version is fantastic! They really rock it! And Kai is adorable.  also love Love me right .ahah. I listen to it over and over. I love EXO.:wub:.

And my Xiumini...he is lucky I was not there...ahah...he would have lost that red hat.:rolleyes: As much as I miss Tao Im just so proud of our guys,they just come back even better!

SIS@EXORA  I just love the two videos and Growl band version is fantastic! They really rock it! And Kai is adorable.  also love Love me right .ahah. I listen to it over and over. I love EXO.:wub:.

​Me too LOL, idk why i keep stuck listening to it until now on lol

Anyway #LOVEMERIGHT3RDWIN

CHAN IG

CHYfMFzUwAACAm4.jpg

[PANN] You should have showed us more of Minseok, you bad YHSㅠㅠ

Xiumin Trending on Daum After Exo’s Appearance on “Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook”

Even though they edited everything out, he still trended ㅠㅠ

tumblr_inline_npvozfKZLw1t1hbiu_500.jpg

7. Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook, 8. Xiumin (12:49AM)

Overall: [+51, -0]

1. [+18, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe’s a true trend kingㅋㅋHe didn’t even get to talkㅋ There must have been a lot of oongnyeos who searched his name out of regret.

2. [+17, -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There must have been a lot of people who were  sad because of Minseok.

tumblr_inline_npvp6wZqib1t1hbiu_400.jpg

6. Xiumin (12:53AM)

3. [+16, -0] YHS, are you seeing this~

4. [+10, -0] YHS, release the video of Minseok’s dance!!!

tumblr_inline_npvp9esjel1t1hbiu_400.jpg

5. Xiumin (12:51am)

5. [+8, -0] You should have showed us more of Minseok, you bad YHSㅠㅠ

6. [+8, -0] Just seeing his name is nice.

tumblr_inline_npvpbv2ZhF1t1hbiu_1280.jpg

6. Xiumin (12:55am)

7. [+4, -0] YHS, release the videoㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+4, -0] Bad YHSㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbut he still trendedㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+5, -0] Are you seeing this, YHS!!

10. [+3, -0] 01:00 Bad YHS… ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

tumblr_inline_npvpejiYqX1t1hbiu_400.jpg

9. Xiumin (1:00am)

11. [+2, -0] Look at this well, YHSㅠㅠ

12. [+3, -0] 01:22 He trended again

tumblr_inline_npvpg2KhRZ1t1hbiu_400.jpg

7. Xiumin (1:22am)

13. [+2, -0] …

tumblr_inline_npvphx2IGu1t1hbiu_400.jpg

10. Xiumin (1:25am)

t/n: YHS = Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook

tumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo1_250.giftumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo3_250.giftumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo4_250.gif

P/S:: Xiumin, Lay both had it the worst everytime lay tried to speak

*another member speaks & then *YHY speaks... arghhh it was so sad just trying to watch the talk segment... honestly:crazy:

• Like 1

Guest HildaP

Morning everyone

Sis @Exora...I agree that in the talk segment they did not give time for Lay,Chanyeol or Xiumin to talk. It was control by the host and he was chosing Suho and Baekhyung the most. But at least we saw them.

tumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo1_250.giftumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo3_250.giftumblr_npvtsdUHXG1uqh8koo4_250.gif

P/S:: Xiumin, Lay both had it the worst everytime lay tried to speak

*another member speaks & then *YHY speaks... arghhh it was so sad just trying to watch the talk segment... honestly:crazy: YEP