[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest califgirl

hajiwonsarang said: danielle92 said: dhebbie2t said: danielle92 said: Kai is handsome, his eyes are a warm brown, the color of a rich coffee bean …. but he has to be beautiful in a purely masculine way to move “my tail”.  I think he’s a great dancer, not because of his good technique but because of his passion for dancing, his body IS the music and the essence of his dance is the landscape of his soul. 

I can understand all those girls who chose him as their bias, but he cannot be mine.

Maybe if I see him face to face I could change my mind :)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

OMG Baekhyung looked soooo hooottttt in Seho's sleeping clothes in Roommate ep 13
handsome cutie pie

ohhh!!! OMG Why does this thread move so fast. i have to read more than 100 post per day.:-B
 anyways, now i'm success in reading all the posts of those hours i'm absent here.  @dhebbie2t , @HildaP , @KoreanA , @cupdaddy Have you all been well ? 
Welcome all the new comers.....  :-h

Guest danielle92

califgirl said: It's hard to pick a bias for me too. I thought the cute adorable Chanyeol would be my ultimate bias because he was the one who introduced me to EXO but now I can't choose because Sehun is so dreamy, Kai is very sexy whenever he smirks, Baekhyun looks so cool with eye liner, but D.O. melts my heart with his soulful voice,

Sehu.jpg
Sehun! ♥
Your EXO Boyfriend Is Sehun! ♥

Ticklish - Sehun was about to take you on a date but it started raining so you ended up saying in the dorm, the dorm was empty, so you and Sehun just sat together in his room listening to music, eating chocolate and drinking bubble tea. "I'm sorry, today has been boring" Sehun told you, you smiled to him and told him that it hasn't been boring, "I haven't seen you in a while, it's nice to see you like this, even if we just sit in silence" you replied to him. He smiled at you and pulled you closer to him. He raised one eyebrow at you, "Don't! Don't! Oh Sehun, don't you dare!" You shouted at him. He started to tickle you. You were very ticklish. He started laughing and carried on tickling you. You both fell onto the floor laughing.

Suddenly the door swung open, "Yah!" Luhan screamed. Sehun stopped tickling you and quickly stood up, You awkwardly stood up next to Sehun and took a bar of chocolate, giving it to Luhan. Luhan smiled at you, and taking the chocolate, he shut the door behind him. Sehun and you burst out laughing. "Ah." Sehun said and he looked back at you. You started to back away from him when he grabbed you and started tickling you again. :)

should i try again ??? 

Kris.jpg
Kris! ♥
Your EXO Boyfriend Is Kris! ♥

Looked after - You were meant to be going on a date with Kris but you didn't feel very well so you had to cancel, but Kris had realised that something was wrong with you because you were not usually the one to cancel things. In the middle of the afternoon, there was a knock at your door, you open it to find Kris with his arms full, you let him in and you both sit on the floor and in front of you both, he puts a bag full of food, some movies, a thick blanket and some medicine. "Thank you!" You said to him. He smiled and got up, grabbing the bag of groceries. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't look after you!" Kris said whilst starting to unpack the food in your kitchen. He started to cook, you recognized this smell. Your favourite meal!

After you finished eating, you sat on the sofa with Kris. Kris grabbed your blanket from your bedroom and wrapped it around you. You thanked Kris again and he told you not to bother. Even though you felt ill and was sick, it had been a good day because Kris was there with you, by your side, looking after you. :)

I GOT KRIS !!!!

\:D/ =D>

Guest KoreanA

Morning sisters :-h

I slept early last night, I began halucinating from lack of sleep :)) :D

Firs I need to read all 80 posts from last night while I drink my coffee? Anyone for a cup?

Guest KoreanA

Hello sis @malith29 :-h

I did quiz "Who is my EXO husband"

I got Kai :x

Happy right now :*

Kai
Congrats! You got the sexy rapper Kai! He may seem stuck up and bossy, but he'll treat his girl (you!) just right! Just know he only bites his lips when he thinks about you! You can snuggle up with a blanket and watch his favorite movie Pirates of the Caribbean! He's so cool you'll fall in love at first sight! :D

and you know what..., Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite too... I just love Jack Sparrow :D

@malith29 hey girl! I am fine, thanks for asking. how about you? yes this thread moves ridiculously fast. i usually have to read through 10-15 pages a day in order to catch up haha!
i see you in here @KoreanA, hi sis :-h
it's 4:00 am where I live, and I have to wake up in 5 hours to go to work FML. I'm so distracted by the internet hehe. but now I'm off to bed. talk to you sisters later today!~

Guest KoreanA

Since koreans are all about blood types... here is a list of EXO members blood types

• EXO Blood Type:
  • Lay: A
  • Luhan: O
  • Tao: AB
  • Xiumin: B
  • Chen: B
  • Kris: O
  • Kai: A
  • Sehun: O
  • Chanyeol: A
  • Baekhyun: O
  • Suho: AB
  • D.O: A I am type O(+) :x

Just like Sehun :x

Here what it says about two O types:

The relationship between the two Os is idealistic and stable. The O woman tends to take the lead and manages the house the best she can. Her O man understands this tendency of hers and gives her all the trust and space she needs. They are both very intuitive so a strong connection will be created between them. The only caution is not to depend too much on mutual understanding, as times of argument may occur when faced with sensible issues for any of them.

I like it very much :x

Do you know your blood type?

You can do your calculating here between your bias and you and show us the results:

http://www.howmuchdoi.com/love/Love-Calculator-by-Blood-Type-Compatibility-110.html

Guest danielle92

dhebbie2t said: ah I see

well take your time to discover the kids

we don't know maybe just after a couple of days you will share with that you already discovered a bias

so learn EXO when you watched RoomMate, is that what you mean to say?