[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

danielle92 said: KoreanA said: Yes, he is 20 not 13 and it is a big difference... in all countries in the world he is considered an adult, but yeah sure, I think on normal basis he is wearing casual clothes :D

Guest danielle92

after I watched happy camp and their tv-shows he cannot trick me :)
and Tao ...he's so innocent. He doesn't fake naivete, he really is.

Chen was right regarding noonas, but I’d say most of them need “noonas” ;)) (and I'm not necessarily referring to older then them when I say noona) 

Guest dhebbie2t

waaaaaaaaah

double post

sorry sisters I am coming in and out

this damn computer is not working properly

darn it

Guest dhebbie2t

@HildaP Hi sis :-h ( XOXO )

"The photos of our D.O. are indeed heartbraking,to see him that way...sure its make-up but it looks real. Now,what is the deal,is he the author's childhood self? Im watching the drama just to see D.O.,because the actor who plays the author gets on my nerves and the actress who plays the psychiatrist is "not my style""

But when I visit the drama thread they said that KyungSoo was able to talked to the author's (Jo InSung) over the phone, They has a conversation over the phone. PDNim is confusing us.

Guest sarahkc

Hi !
Some news and gifs :) I read and answer previous posts after !
Gifs of Luhan when he was sick during the concert

gentleman jongin grabbing a chair for his luhan hyung (who wasn't feeling well) and insisting he sit down  
tumblr_n9e9juqWXf1ru8saco3_250.gif  tumblr_n9e9juqWXf1ru8saco2_250.gif

tumblr_n9e9juqWXf1ru8saco4_250.gif  tumblr_n9e9juqWXf1ru8saco1_250.gif

source : tumblr

Guest Tofu_Cloud

sarahkc said: Hi !
Some news and gifs :) I read and answer previous posts after !
Gifs of Luhan when he was sick during the concert

source : tumblr

Hi there !!

I'm back from holidays and... OMG !!! I've got 1 000 answers to read on this thread !! :-O
I've got to confess :\">  ... I don't think I will have time to read everything ;)

I saw that there are some newcomers : so, welcome !
Am I mistaken or one of you is Kai-biased ???? I've spotted some Kai pictures =D> Great !!

I just post a few words because I want to watch Roommate !! That was a torture to see screen caps on Twitter and not being able to watch the episode with Baek ! I'm eager !
And I was so happy to learn about Legend, their new show ! That's gonna be fantastic ! I miss them on TV shows !

I don't know if it was already posted but here is one of the most beautiful picture I've ever seen :
Luhan is so perfect !
p18u0a7a25r7b15hu4da1etl1j9e4.jpg
I was so fascinated by that picture that I put it as a desktop background on my mother's computer... As a joke... :))
She hadn't changed it yet !

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n9jhb8Ichr1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

Xiumin ; Facts - chapter image

Xiumin ; Facts - chapter imagetumblr_static_xiumin_4.gif

tumblr_ma2ls88jtY1qhkzm8o1_500.gif...tumblr_m9utm0RLot1qg1bxbo1_500.gif

Xiumin ; Facts . - chapter image

Xiumin ; Facts - chapter image..tumblr_mo51ahtmQB1rtng0po4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mtddtqUrIH1qhfeino1_250...

Xiumin is the neatest among EXO M memberKris said that Xiumin’s strength was being approachable and understandingXiumin helps me a lot in taking care of Korean member’ –Kris Xiumin never thought he looked like Sohee from Wonder Girls Xiumin favorite food are Kimchi soup and miso that made by his parentsXiumin hobby after debut is shoppingA thing that Xiumin must do everyday is taking a bath

tumblr_mt5gmeeSUN1st4wnio2_500..                                                                                                 tumblr_mr7neqCncR1rzxiiro1_500

How to release stress?

• Luhan: Play soccer with Xiumin every Thursday

Please mention one of your idols?

• Xiumin: Dad

Which teams do you want to see most in World Cup?

• Xiumin: Of course it’s Korea’s team. And Argentina because I really like Messi. I feel that me and him are similar, we are not tall..

v+(1).png

exo-m-xiumin.jpg

tumblr_m4xu1mZpCm1rw1kt8o1_400.jpg.                                                             tumblr_m2mybeMvpT1rnlo6d.jpg

41b5856523309f0be6b9f0608c521c74.png

201452741403747605.jpg.

Xiumin...a very special man. He tries very hard to appear strong,he is strong. He tries to appear manly,he is manly. He has a very young appereance and that makes it harder for him to appear serious,but he is serious I cannot imagine what his "real" life is. The constant working,the constant fans that follow his every move,the lack of privacy. He is my beloved,everyone knows that here. Sometimes when I look at him,my heart skips,not because of his beauty but because I see a strong,talented,and lonely young man. And to think that this crazy fans deny them the opportunity to fall in love,to have a partner,to be happy! I do not understand that. I know he made this choice himself,that he will be alone,to live just for his fans. But for how long can he live like that? Today is a "blue" day for me and seeing his photos made me even more "blue".

XIUMIN...LET'S LOVE!     WE ARE ONE IN SPIRIT! SARANGHAJA!

sis @Hilda, just logging to say that your post of Xiumin of spoiler was AWESOME! It reminded me of my first days on the thread.just for you...
original.jpg

can't wait for the new variety show! Though it's not only with the boys we get to see more of them and that's what matters, right?
and this is for my little sis that share my love...
31f178ed06d66261fb40c29a53d2d08a.jpgBB5Lz7q.jpgtumblr_lyhq5pMDA41rn6t3yo1_500.gif

:x >:D<

his, sis! yes, there were very interesting things to read and see today! sis @malamolly is back (hello, sis!) and sis @dhebbie must be busy because the thread didn't advance 10 pages today! I love her energy! this is cute!
XiuHanLay.png