[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang how about Kris' clumsiness

and LuHan's reaction whenever he saw a Running Man member

how about BaekHyun that fail to catch Yoo JaeSuk oppa that is hiding on that small room that he opened and change his mind to search because he thinks it's very obvious to hide there

puhahaha

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah maybe, because chanyeol is a bit strong though

but unfortunately he was not able to attend the taping because he was in Law Of the Jungle that time

how about Tao and SuHo's crisis in elevator? They lure the grasshopper so of course it did jump....LOL

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang yeah maybe, because chanyeol is a bit strong though

but unfortunately he was not able to attend the taping because he was in Law Of the Jungle that time

how about Tao and SuHo's crisis in elevator? They lure the grasshopper so of course it did jump....LOL

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang IKR? how about this when many of them got ousted my bb Kyungsoo got worried and said that "he is in trouble now"

he is kinda clever when he went up to hide but of course he forgot the little stair he used

so the other clever thought that someone went up there to hide

puhahaha

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang IKR? how about this when many of them got ousted my bb Kyungsoo got worried and said that "he is in trouble now"

he is kinda clever when he went up to hide but of course he forgot the little stair he used

so the other clever thought that someone went up there to hide

puhahaha

Guest dhebbie2t

@kimsoyeon18 D. O. (Do Gyung Soo) as Han Gang Woo

A high school student who's a big fan of Jang Jae-yeol's, and aspires to become a bestselling author like him someday to make his mother happy.

Guest luehoney

Hello guys. I'm back... waaa.. I went out at about 11.30 o'clock in the morning, and came back at midnight. I went out for about 12 hours with my friends. LOL
@dhebbie2t, yes, I just started taking Korean classes not too long ago.. still a beginner. Though I know how to write and read hangul, but I'm still poor at starting a conversations in Korean. I can understand a few sentences by watching drama, and that's it. 
Seems like you and @hajiwonsarang are having a nice conversation about our boys in Running Man! LOL... thanks for keeping the thread moving :)
These pictures of Baek... it's.... so pretty and elegant...
BsLwlA1CcAAcDha.jpg
BsLwjMFCYAADC45.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

It's Okay, That's Love

International broadcast

Broadcasting rights have been sold to the United States, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines and Cambodia. It will be aired on GMA Network Channel 7.

waaaaaaaah

our country bought it, my bb kyungsoo will be will shown in our national TV

Guest hajiwonsarang

luehoney said: Hello guys. I'm back... waaa.. I went out at about 11.30 o'clock in the morning, and came back at midnight. I went out for about 12 hours with my friends. LOL
@dhebbie2t, yes, I just started taking Korean classes not too long ago.. still a beginner. Though I know how to write and read hangul, but I'm still poor at starting a conversations in Korean. I can understand a few sentences by watching drama, and that's it. 
Seems like you and @hajiwonsarang are having a nice conversation about our boys in Running Man! LOL... thanks for keeping the thread moving :)

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah

you know when I watched it, on the time that I was looking for him, that's also the time that he appeared

isn't destiny?

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t oh eonnie, jinja? GMA HeartOfAsia bought it, hmmm. it hasn't aired yet in Korea and GMA already bought it. GMA has the best Korean Dramas ever, So I can D.O. in GMA moving forward?

Guest luehoney

@hajiwonsarang, trust me.. It's not that hard. I learnt to read and write hangul all by myself.. well, not technically by myself, my cousin taught me the basic.. but once you know all the basic vowels and consonants, it's pretty easy.. It didn't even take long for me to learn it actually.. Try learning it again! Don't give up.

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Hello guys. I'm back... waaa.. I went out at about 11.30 o'clock in the morning, and came back at midnight. I went out for about 12 hours with my friends. LOL

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang yeah

you know when I watched it, on the time that I was looking for him, that's also the time that he appeared

isn't destiny?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang How about this, 

Chen Chen Chen ousted two Running Man members and he even took  a photo with Lee KwangSoo with the nametag that ripped off

Guest hajiwonsarang

luehoney said: @hajiwonsarang, trust me.. It's not that hard. I learnt to read and write hangul all by myself.. well, not technically by myself, my cousin taught me the basic.. but once you know all the basic vowels and consonants, it's pretty easy.. It didn't even take long for me to learn it actually.. Try learning it again! Don't give up.