[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest sambolas

I'm not a big fan of EXO, so I don't know what to say about Kris leaving. But I just wanted to share my surprise at all the racist comments from the Knetizens. I knew sometimes Koreans can be very proud of their country but THAT much?
calling all the chinese backstabbers? I know it's not all koreans, but these are the most popular posts so...

It must be very hard for him right now, and even  for the other Chinese members of the band. Being insulted that way and not having a way to respond without being told to "go home".

this kind of event really show Knetizens in their worst face (not all of course, but if the posts are the moste popular, it means a lot of people do agree with the content)

Guest frozenintime

I need updates..... I need confirmation... if Kris is indeed leaving exo, I just want SM to confirm it. So I can get some closure. haha it sounds so weird since I don't even know him, but I was a big fan, and I never thought that something like this could happen. I hope we can get some confirmations soon, because I need to get back to studying for my exams, but I can't right now since I don't know what's going on.......
:c :c :c :c 

my weibo just got freeze....
F*** seriously!! weibo is the only platform for me to reach kris. i dont have instagram.. i feel uneasy when i cant send message to kris.. 
why why why.... out of all the days.. why today??? anyone from china can help me unfreeze my account?? 
i wonder how kris feel right now... and it must be hard for exo-k today, they received such a shocking news today and they need to perform.. i heard that sehun injured his finger. hope its nothing serious. 

chanyeol IG update
Bnqr3VAIgAAGLz7.jpg
[uPDATE] 140515 Chan Yeol's Instagram Update 권선징악 勸善懲惡
140515 Chanyeol's instagram: [4-word idiom] Encourage the good Punish the evil

cr. exofficial and blingdinasour

CHanyeol... who are you going to encourage who will you punish?

Guest frozenintime

I know it's a bad time to make jokes, but it seems like Kris did find a way out of the maze.... xd

Guest frozenintime

Okay I am a little freaked out by Chanyeol's update of "encourage the good, punish the evil"  
th

Guest frozenintime

So Chanyeol referred to Kris as evil, because punish the evil is written in Chinese. And encourage the good in Korean.
I think Kris and EXO is over... and sm might sue Kris big time...
Oh poor Kris :c

Guest frozenintime

Kris's friend Weibo Update 140515 "Your efforts, your experience, no one knows you better than I do. I said that I would support you till the end, and I will not break that promise. I got your back bro!"

:)

copy tweets from twitter.
世x伯 ‏@bqtie  27 mins

"[NEWS] A chinese fan saw Kris in a coffee shop in beijing wearing round glasses and his eyes are swollen"

Liza ‏@VivaLaLiza  23 mins

I'm crying because SM removed Kris from the website. :( I was hoping for something that is similar to the case of Go Ara. :((((

becca said. he is still in the website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i saw tweet about 'areum' i dont know who she is..

BnqngO2IUAARpli.jpg

김쫑♥ ‏@ohftiexo  24 mins

"AHREUM USUALLY CHECKS EXO'S PHONES SO THAT MEANS THEY PROB DIDN'T VOLUNTARILY UNFOLLOW

--------------------------------------------------

even so.. i still think kris and exo.. 90% fin. SM might sue kris... big time..

Guest frozenintime

This truly is turning out bad :c :c :c
Today's stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcph0vvlS4

the winning speech.. by suho alone
Bnq367bCEAEH5ME.jpg

Bnq2uXGIMAAP41l.jpg
[TRANS] 140515 Suho's speech today @ M! countdown | cr: sehunownsme

tweet by @/over_dyose(01140502) Junmen was on the stage for half of encore and they stopped the music halfway through & while going down the stage, he said thank you thank you, we're always we are one thank you i love you exo 사랑하자.