I cheated on my girlfriend

Guest HeRo__

Guest knockblock

Hey a average girl can fix herself up too to make herself more attractive, but personality is not something money can buy.

You can teach someone to improve their personality. You can't teach someone how to look prettier or more handsome.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liveasyou-please

I don't know you, so I won't judge.

As I don't know you, I'll just assume. I assume you're not ready for a relationship nor found someone you really like.

If you really liked her, you wouldn't care about her looks nor what your ' friends' (if they were really your friends, they would care about how you feel about her in a emotional way, not about her looks) think about her. Because when you really like someone, the looks just doesn't matter at all, it's about her personality, not her looks. 

If you really liked her, you should be honest and say you cheated on her, if she likes you for sure, she'll forgive you. Cheating is not like killing someone, right? (unless, the person who've been cheated are so emotional/thurted that they kill themselves...) It's not the end of the world, please. Someone who says he's this or that without even knowing him is lame. 

Everyone makes mistakes. Now you have to forgive yourself and be honest with your girlfriend and see what happens. 

About her being jealous, I don't really understand about it, as I'm not jealous... She must not trust you enough, it's so bad. Well, you give her a reasons to not trust you after all, you cheated on her. Your realtionship seems really weak and superficial, to be honest. Idk.

The question is, do you like her? Do you think liking her is worth anything? 

Guest blissfulmoments.

Sounds like you should do her and yourself a favour and just break up with her, and come clean with the truth because she at least deserves that.

Guest .La.Dolce.Vita.

You can teach someone to improve their personality. You can't teach someone how to look prettier or more handsome.

Actually you can lol. There are tons of beauty gurus on youtube that get famous for this reason alone. Nice hair, makeup and clothes. that's all you need.

To the OP. I'm pretty sure everyone has already gotten across the point that you're a richard simmons. Yes people make mistakes and so on but still..this was a richard simmons move. No one deserves to be treated the way you treated that poor girl. And honestly, I can even understand why she was clingy. You seem to be one shallow guy who has absolutely zero respect for the girlfriend because it seems like you were flirting around with a bunch of other girls even before you cheated with the ex. And then you make excuses for your cheating, saying how you didn't have a chance to tell the ex you had a girlfriend. Please, there is always a chance to slip that bit of info in and any decent, respectful guy would have.

Do your gf and yourself a favor and break up.

Guest StaRR&

Like everyone else says, break up with her.

When she's being THAT clingy, not only will it affect your relationship with her, but it will also affect your relationship with other people (ex. she's not letting you talk to your friends etc etc). It's not worth it.

You want to have a girlfriend AND friends. This shouldn't be pick-one-or-the-other. You need to find a girlfriend who's more secure about the your relationship. Of course, it's not entirely her job to be secure; you also need to make her feel secure once you're with her.

But for this one, it's time to let her gooooo

Guest followyourdreams.

Being clingy drives people to cheat on their partners? Uh, no. You're both in the wrong and it's obviously not working out. She shouldn't be trying to control your life and you shouldn't jump into bed with an ex. Break up with her quick before you guys both end up dragging it out and both getting extremely hurt. It's not a healthy relationship.

It's actually the other way around.

Looks can be changed easily with makeup, clothes and surgery.

Personality cannot be taught. You can teach a person to have better manner, but personality sticks with the person/cannot be changed.

I can't help but wonder what kinds of things these girls are saying when they text you or comment on your facebook or whatever. It's not a bad thing for you to have female friends and it's just ridiculous that she expects you not to be friends with girls just because she isn't friends with guys, but if alot girls are talking to you and writing flirtacious things to you they probably have more in mind than just being friends and i have a feeling that your gf knows that.

Guest gippyla

i lack empathy for your girlfriend.... girls like that just richard simmons me off. i can't stand clingy, controlling girls. but her behaviour does not justify your cheating. honestly i'd dump her as soon as possible. u should also explain your reasons for wanting to break up... like how you feel about obsessive behaviour..... yeah, i know im cold hearted... but she needs to learn. btw im a girl.

Guest Ryuzaki101

your not serious with her,so just break up with her.

yeah she was very clingy but you were in the wrong too.

don't waste each others time anymore.

people makes mistakes,just learn from it this time.don't repeat it.

Guest hishari

I thought you F'd your ex in the car with her straddling you, while you were parked in front of the hotel she was staying at.

Where did this apartment come from :phew:

Guest c.odette

confess to your gf then break up.

then go back to some shallow relationships based on nothing but lust and then mature.

learn, live, grow.

"If I truly cared about her, I wouldn't be replying to my female friend's text and messages. And if I truly liked only her, I wouldn't enjoy the attention that other girls give me. Or maybe I'm not ready to settle down? I still check out other girls and like their attention."

^^^^ Not true. Why can't you reply to your female friend's text messages? Sounds like my problem. I hate guys like this, why are they so clingy!?! It's not wrong for you to do any of the above. so nah.. I don't think you're a bad person. It's both of ya'lls fault. Her's for being so clingy and mini cooper drove you to rethink about the relationship. And then you not being honest with her is bad imo.

You both don't belong together. But I guess, if you really love her you'll tell her the truth.

Guest ANJEE<3

can i ask how old are you guys? the girl sounds so.. childish.

her insecurities are going to really damage your relationship.. but honestly though, have you ever given her good reason to have such insecurities? think about it.

A little bit of conflict is sometimes healthy.. but, I'd say:

1) Your girlfriend is very controlling. She gets jealous easily because she doesn't trust you (and she shouldn't because you did cheat on her). Also, her wanting to break up with you was probably spoken out of anger and only half-hearted. Girls are usually that way. X_x

2) You don't seem to appreciate your girlfriend very much either. In my experience, people who are truly in love think that their significant other is pretty much the best because they are compatible with each other. Which leads into...

3) If your personalities don't match, then it's pretty hard to be happy. You're bound to have numerous conflicts and unsettling arguments.

4) Sometimes, the passion wears off. She may have been great to you at first but slowly the cons start to over-weigh the pros. For example, your comment about her looks versus her personality.

5) And sometimes, its best to just break off a relationship that is going downhill. Remember the happy moments, but don't grasp onto them. Consider the bad moments, but don't let them overshadow everything else. Weigh your values, your thoughts, and then conclude. After all, this is only advice and you should be making your own decision. And if you do decide to end it, remember that break ups are painful, but there's always a happier path ahead for both of you.

Archived