[Drama 2012] Operation Proposal 프로포즈 대작전

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoo Seung-ho has his love rival in Operation Proposal

by javabeans | January 25, 2012

Yoo Seung-ho‘s rival has been cast for the upcoming fantasy-romance drama Operation Proposal, and it’s the charismatic up-and-comer Lee Hyun-jin, aka the only actor/character I cared about in You’ve Fallen For Me (he played stagefright-stricken Ki-young; the reason I only liked him was because everyone else seemed strangely anemic, while his acting always had a crackle of energy to it, no matter the scene).

Lee Hyun-jin plays the man to whom our hero Baek-ho (Yoo Seung-ho) loses the girl the first time around. Baek-ho realizes his feelings for his longtime friend Yi-seul (Park Eun-bin) too late, literally at the wedding itself as she’s about to tie the knot.

Lee Hyun-jin plays the bridegroom — talented, passionate, well-mannered, but also possessing a tough streak, all wrapped up in the perfect package. Thankfully for Baek-ho, a second chance to win his love presents itself when he manages to time-travel back to his adolescence, when he can get hopefully it right this time.

I like this casting a lot, because I think Lee Hyun-jin has the ability to make a seemingly simple character into somebody more complex and interesting. A few of his other credits include Family Honor, Assorted Gems, and Kimchi Cheese Smile, as well as the cute queer short Boy Meets Boy.

Operation Proposal premiers on new cable channel TV Chosun on February 6.

Via Chosun

credit: dramabeans

Whoaaa~ My wild guess is correct!! ryoerika , it happened to be just like you said before, Lee Hyun Jin will be the teacher whom Yi Seul (Park Eun Bin) is married to :D

YAY! we got it right. I love him in Heartstrings, although his role wasn't as important. :) Both good looking guys.

I'm confused on the air time. Is it the 6th or the 8th? Some say that it's on the 6th and some say that it's on the 8th. I'm confuse.

Just found this pic of Lee Hyun Jin..He's wearing a tuxedo..Is it him as Kwon Jin Won at his wedding ceremony with Ham Yi Seul? :D

201201260935221001_1.jpg

nate

ryoerika, yes, we got it right!! He's the bridegroom; Yi Seul's fiance. Anyway, i'm confused as well about the airing date for the first episode. According to the official trailer, the first airing date is 8 February 2012. But according to some news i read on nate, the first airing date is 6 February..Still don't get the latest update about the first airing date :sweatingbullets:

Hello~

Ko Kyung Pyo has been cast as one of Kang Baek Ho's friend :D

ta_1327449662_-175128849_0.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120125n43497

EDIT

jielun_aini, i like Lee Hyun Jin too! He's so adorable in Heartstrings :D I think Park Eun Bin is so lucky to have 2 gorgeous male co-star by her side..Seungho is a handsome boy meanwhile Hyun Jin is a lovely boy ^_^

ryoerika, i can't see the video..It's been said that the videos are only available in North and South America. I live in Indonesia, so i guess that's why i can't watch the trailer :( Maybe you can share another link for me so that i can see the video? :rolleyes:

Annyeong~

@ryoerika, it's okay..Thanks for the information, i really appreciate it :) Anyway, i just found the video on YouTube and it's upload by kdramafever..After watching the trailer, i think it's the 2nd version :D

Sharing another trailer video for 'Operation Proposal':

"Operation Proposal" Trailer Version #2 <credit: kdramafever>

Guest dubu_ontokki

Annyeong~

@ryoerika, it's okay..Thanks for the information, i really appreciate it :) Anyway, i just found the video on YouTube and it's upload by kdramafever..After watching the trailer, i think it's the 2nd version :D

Sharing another trailer video for 'Operation Proposal':

"Operation Proposal" Trailer Version #2 <credit: kdramafever>

OMG.. OMG.. OMG..

Thank you so much for sharing XD

can not wait :tears:

Some more official stills :D

I guess the storyline will be a bit different from the Japanese version..I noticed that from the character descriptions :rolleyes:

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled6.jpg --> OMG!! It's Lee Hyun Jin right? :w00t:

jielun_aini, your welcome dear :) Let's keep this thread updated! Anyway, i love that pic of Seungho too! :wub:

thank you ilwoo_aein and jielun_aini for posting up the pictures. these pictures are making me impatient.

the characters description are a little different. hmm...this is interesting. i'm going to repeat this again and again.

I can't wait until it airs. :w00t:

Archived