[Drama 2012] Operation Proposal 프로포즈 대작전

ilwoo_aein

Kim Ye Won aka Yoo Chae Ri updated her Me2Day with photos from the set of "Operation Proposal"..Seems like the weather in Korea now is really cold..She's using a heater to keep her body warm ^_^

sinadream_3304739839595487934.jpg

ryeorika, i still don't have further information about his character..If you notice, he did appear just for a while in the 2nd official teaser..He's wearing yellow cardigan if i'm not mistaken; sing along with other cast (Yewon, Jinjoo, KyungPyo) but at the end he went missing :blink: . Is this suppose to be a sign that he's the teacher? He got angry because he'll have to see Yi Seul with Baek Ho appear together? :rolleyes: Well it's just my wild guess :D It is also possible that he is one of Baek Ho's friends :rolleyes: Aigoo, so many possibilities :lol: Gosh, i'm really curious about this drama..I can't wait until February!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeong~

Little Baek Ho and Yi Seul ^_^

dd.jpg

I got another picture of them together..This time Baek Ho taking Yi Seul away from her wedding ceremony..

Seungho is so handsome in his tuxedo :wub:

94cad1c8a786c9175aa8f18.jpg

all pics via dc

@jielun_aini, i can't wait to see my handsome little brother too ^_^

Proposal Daisakusen gave a nostalgic feeling, it's like everytime Ken time-travels to the past the audience time-travels too. I hope the Korean version will have that same feeling. Plus the OST of ProDai is one of the best things in that drama, I hope this one will also have a great OST!

Hello i'm back~

Finally!!! THE OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT!!!

Sharing video: "Operation Proposal" Official Trailer <upload to YT: sunsuna1000>

^^ OMG!! YOO SEUNGHO IS SO HANDSOME!!!! :w00t:

ilwoo_aein Thanks so much ^^ I'm translations the video trailer with you guy too sorry if I've somethings wrong coz my english not to good blush.gif

HYS :Yah Kang Beak Ho!!

KBH: Your scare me!!

KBH : How do I do I will know that was love?

KBH : am i Conference?

KBH : No

HYS : Something I would tell that I need to do Its much more than something I can't

HYS : That persone is special a lot

HYS : Yah Kang Beak Ho

KBH : That's day

KBH : All the things I would not know

KBH : "That is" I can see when we met for the first time

KBH : "That is" I'm scared to Conference for my whole life

KBH : When the time comes we will walk together

KBH : That women is my first love

KBH : Now I will get her back

Operation Proposal on 8th Feb, 20.50pm

yay! I'm so excited to watch this drama!! Yoo Seung-ho is so handsome!! 18 more days? Oh yeah, let's start the countdown. Anyway, anyone knows who'll sub this drama?

Archived