[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Asianatic

OMG.....that painting of them by Joon's father.......That was when he saw them and realized they were together.......and he captured that moment .....Must be a wedding gift.

Guest eeldeerlove

I'm s

they were fast to upload this !

http://youtu.be/ZBl_r7kXBLQ[/quote

The much-anticipated kiss.. OMG!

Guest -quiescent

OMG, for once I'm actually satisfied with an ending of a drama. Today was just full of adorable moments - the winner for me was the ending five minutes! ♥ I'm going to miss the drama so flipping much, words can't describe.

I love LOVE RAIN ♥♥ Thank you all to those who contributed to this thread!

love means having to never say you're sorry

tumblr_m4sfdiuDWn1qd704zo1_500.jpg

cr yoonaddictcom

Guest Callan

Awesome final though kind of slow in the middle. But the ending wrapped things up pretty nicely. Joon got his dad's blessings and Joon can now "go visit his wife" anytime in the States without having to give a reason ..hehe. Our couple in their wedding finery were great. Both look good enough to eat but alas, it was just too brief and no wedding ceremony :(( but ahhh, the kisses and the hugs continued in the final episode :)) . Is it me or did anyone noticed that JGS maybe kinda look a little bit embarrassed when he proposed? My most adorable couple to date!

Guest Tarits

The best finale, the best drama, the best love pair!!!! The PD did not disappoint us. Thank you for a wonderful and sweet drama! :)

Guest summerville

Hi, i don't usually post anything but i just have to today. It was wonderful way to end it. I will miss this drama! And i'm glad i was able to watch this beautiful drama with everyone. Hope to see JGS and Yoona in another drama if not as a real couple. Hehe...

Guest mind.love

Too cute! Too cute! I love that last kiss.

It really was a perfect ending. Everyone is happy and healthy.

Thank you Love Rain and everyone involved! It has been a fun two months, im going to miss looking forward to coming here and chatting and waiting for a new episode.

Guest mind.love

Awesome final though kind of slow in the middle. But the ending wrapped things up pretty nicely. Joon got his dad's blessings and Joon can now "go visit his wife" anytime in the States without having to give a reason ..hehe. Our couple in their wedding finery were great. Both look good enough to eat but alas' date=' it was just too brief and no wedding ceremony :(( but ahhh, the kisses and the hugs continued in the final episode :)) . Is it me or did anyone noticed that JGS maybe kinda look a little bit embarrassed when he proposed? My most adorable couple to date![/quote']

I really wished he had a ring for Ha Na and another kiss! Haha.

Annyeong Semifly, as usual, you are JJang and DDaebak with the torrents. Saranghanda :)

Annyeong LR chingu deul, I'm so happy that Love Rain has a happy ending. I was so afraid it will be something like Autumn Story. Even though I loved Autumn Story but it made me cried from the beginning till the end. The next day, I have swollen eyes and flu when i went to work *laughing hard*

Hey I see Azuwaza in here too *grin* chingu how are you? I know you are in QIH thread too. And gosh, I love reading your conversation with your chagi.

I also want to thank for the youtube links, komawo chingusssss :)

~ i still feel elated right now . . . the cutest couple, so adorable in their wedding finery and such a cute kiss underneath the red roses . . . thanks lyra - for that pic above . . . i still can't think on what to write right now . . . i'm still giddy with happiness!!! . . .

Guest Callan

I am happy that Inha painted that scene of Hana and Joon. It's my favourite scene and I really felt for them then. Super, the fact that Inha or the crew members decided on that picture shows that the scene touched the hearts of a lot of people :x I will surely miss them both!! I want an ENCORE, please.

Guest summerville

I am happy that Inha painted that scene of Hana and Joon. It's my favourite scene and I really felt for them then. Super' date=' the fact that Inha or the crew members decided on that picture shows that the scene touched the hearts of a lot of people :x I will surely miss them both!! I want an ENCORE, please.[/quote'] i agree, that was a beautiful scene. Can we have one more episode showing their married life???

Archived