[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the older couple had married the younger ones had to be siblings which is unthinkable for the couple who had been in love. But if the younger couple marries, at least the older ones can remain friends which is ok. But I don't know what to expect in the coming last episodes. Will the younger ones sacrifices for the parents sake??? Fingers crossed!!!!! Love rain fighting!!!!

1. IMO, In Ha is the most mature . if i compare that to hye jung . because he considered his son Joon at the most critical decision of his life: to marry yoon hee.

2. Joon did not hate his father, he only have his retraint from him. if you recall in episode where Joon and Hana went to the beach he particularly told a child story to hana about him and his dad visiting that place when he was a kid. Joon did not hate his dad because of his decision, but he despise the idea of first love -something he never believes. Joon even wanted to have a fair play with his dad by admitting to him that yoon hee is hana's mom.

3. im a little bit confused when you say that you're a joona shipper but you can't blame hye jung freaking out and messing everyone and her not liking a daughter who will make her suffer for a long time...

I think Inha always said the reason why they can't be happy family just because his' first love', I just don't get it, how 'mature' it could be to make his wife and son suffer for the long time..

And for HyeJung I don't hate or love either, I just can't blame her. He had husband who marry her for long time. And yes it's normal to feeling like in hell everytime she think Inha will marry YoonHee, when Hyejung still loves her ex-husband.

I love how Hana treat Joon's mom full of respect even know Hyejung hates Yoonhee and her self, cuz it's the one and only one to make Hyejung giving her bless for JooNa.

I think Inha always said the reason why they can't be happy family just because his' first love', I just don't get it, how 'mature' it could be to make his wife and son suffer for the long time..

And for HyeJung I don't hate or love either, I just can't blame her. He had husband who marry her for long time. And yes it's normal to feeling like in hell everytime she think Inha will marry YoonHee, when Hyejung still loves her ex-husband.

I love how Hana treat Joon's mom full of respect even know Hyejung hates Yoonhee and her self, cuz it's the one and only one to make Hyejung giving her bless for JooNa.

I agree with you but I honestly think that HJ has forcefully and relentlessly put herself in her own demise. I can't fully blame In Ha w/out pointing a finger at HJ too. So many unanswered questions.

Guest DorkDork

@lyra_brillantez

About the sickness, we assume sickness = knowing blindness. We must not forget that she was sick with TB before, that may have had effects on her long term, and she may have always been sickly. So when Hana said my mother is sick, she may not mean the illness that we see now.

I think the reason some of us hate Hye Jung and blame her is because she's been manipulating In Ha since the beginning. (even though some may say he allowed himself to be manipulated) She first tried causing problems because of Yoon Hee's diary. When that didn't work, she tried making both In Ha and Yoon Hee feel guilty. (WHY? Do they OWE her highness something?) From then we don't know for sure what else happened. She might have told Yoon Hee to "disappear" from their lives like she tried to do when Yoon Hee showed up again. She might have intercepted a communication from Yoon Hee and then lied to everyone that Yoon Hee was dead. She might have gotten In Ha drunk to force him to marry her. We just don't know the full story yet. And this is one of the things I hope is cleared up in the final episodes.

I don't feel sorry for Hye Jung at all. She choose to marry a man that she knew did not love her and in fact, was deeply in love with someone else. Any suffering she faced, she brought on her own self. The only person Hye Jung cares about is Hye Jung. She's pathetic. (my opinion)

I think the reason some of us hate Hye Jung and blame her is because she's been manipulating In Ha since the beginning. (even though some may say he allowed himself to be manipulated) She first tried causing problems because of Yoon Hee's diary. When that didn't work, she tried making both In Ha and Yoon Hee feel guilty. (WHY? Do they OWE her highness something?) From then we don't know for sure what else happened. She might have told Yoon Hee to "disappear" from their lives like she tried to do when Yoon Hee showed up again. She might have intercepted a communication from Yoon Hee and then lied to everyone that Yoon Hee was dead. She might have gotten In Ha drunk to force him to marry her. We just don't know the full story yet. And this is one of the things I hope is cleared up in the final episodes.

I don't feel sorry for Hye Jung at all. She choose to marry a man that she knew did not love her and in fact, was deeply in love with someone else. Any suffering she faced, she brought on her own self. The only person Hye Jung cares about is Hye Jung. She's pathetic. (my opinion)

... and Seo Joon is the innocent one. An innocent child was brought into the world possible not out of love but a way to hold on to "your man". (my opinion)

something not good happen to two lead in last shooting eps love rain

ㅈㄱㅇ ‏@ch0sshi

apparently yoona is uber sick, to the point where she can't eat? only porridge.. and that jgs isn't in great condition either ._.

Hi Love Rain lovers!!! I've been a silent lurker for quite some time ... and had to delurk and join in on the wonderful discussion of the drama! From the very beginning i was already intrigued with the casting of Yoona and JGS, so I was anticipating how this drama will turn out. Good golly, I had NO IDEA I would love it this much!

Few thoughts so far -

- I don't remember recalling any dramas with such great visuals in recent memory. The colors and scenery are so breathtaking. If not for the storyline, which only enhances the drama, I would stick with this til the end of the drama simply for its cinematography. The camerawork and angles, the way this drama is shot is fantastic! Luscious greens, bright colors, the locations, natural elements (rain, snow, flowers/gardens etc). All of it, it's just a wonderful little gift that the PD and its awesome production/writing crew puts together. And for that, as a viewer, I'm uber grateful for! People who still appreciate the visual aspect of film making. Brava!

- Another thing, I absolutely adore is the title and the meaning behind it. Such a bittersweet title that is so beautifully brought by the storyline of first loves. Perhaps I'm just being too nostalgic but this drama has done that to me! Gah!

- The acting! Omo .. the acting! I knew JGS had always been a solid actor. He's done well with his roles and created some very memorable characters. And you can definitely add Inha/Joon onto that list. Inha and Joon are complete opposites, but yet JGS managed to pull off both characters with such charisma and sincerity; such a great job ... which leads me to the female lead, Yoona. I was a fan of Yoona's cause of SNSD, but never had much of an opinion of her as Im Yoona, the actress. Haha ... her previous works were not horrible, but it wasn't award winning worthy either. When I heard she was cast in this drama, I had my reservations. Will she be able to pull it off? Or will it fail tremendously? Needless to say, those perceptions has been blown away. She's been quite the surprise in this. She has definitely solidified herself as an actress. By no means is she is the best out there, but she's definitely heading on the right track. Yoonhee must have been a challenge, and I'm thankful the PD gave her opportunity to act out the role. One may argue that Yoonhee was just a pretty wallflower and didn't require much from Yoona. However, the emotions she was able to convey was great. I was impressed with the first couple of episodes already (it was a pity that we didn't get to see more of the 70s time) then as we traveled to the modern times, it was a full transformation for Yoona. It was really nice to see ... The chemistry between JGS and Yoona has been another highlight. You actually feel like you are watching them fall in love and not just their characters! I was worried that JGS would overpower Yoona in scenes, but surprisingly she held her own, and then some. I definitely hope that we get to see the two in another drama in the future!

- The older couple: Lee Min Sok & Jung Jin Young. Man, what else is there to say? Flawless! Both have managed to make viewers root for them instead of the younger couple. How freaking awesome is that. When they wrote this story, it was with Hallyu stars Yoona and JGS for pete's sake, they better have their happy ending right? But no no ... the portrayals of In Ha and Yoonhee by LMS and JJY has definitely made it hard for viewers to choose. And although, I personally would love to see the younger couple find their happiness, I can't but feel bad for the older couple. They don't say much need to say much cause their emotions speak louder than words. Which is why, "love means never having to sorry", applies to them and not the younger couple .. either way, kudos to these two for reminding viewers what love truly is ...

- The rest of the supporting cast! Great job all around, especially Hye Jung aka the mom from hell. If we can call her that, you know Yoo Hye Ri did her job. She's not necessarily a great villain, but more just a girl who needs get certified in the looney bin. Can't really blame the girl though, constantly losing everything to a girl she's always disliked. As jealousy rears its ugly head, its not only eating at herself, but everyone around her. And Kim Si Hoo, as Lee Sun Ho, has been a pleasure to watch. I'm glad they were able to introduce a platonic friend for Ha Na. Though how will that turn out, is anyone's guess at this point; highly doubtful that they will make them pair up with just two eps left. But anyhow, he has a simple boyish charm to him that compliments well with Ha Na, and that's a kudos to KSH for bringing out that charm! :)

Holy cow, when did I write so much?! I better stop here before you guys start pelting me with stones for rambling so much! hahaha ...

Guest -quiescent

#getwellsoonYoona was trending No.1 Worldwide an hour ago...

tumblr_m4mdn3FZ3f1r7rmsf.jpg

cr taenyforever.tumblr

I don't think they've finished shooting yet ): & Yoona's birthday is on Wednesday, a day after Love Rain finishes. Poor girl. Get well soon Yoonggg <3 I hope the rest of the cast are taking care of themselves properly too -sigh- one of the reasons I hate live action filming that Korean dramas tend to do!

66c1fb0bgw1dt72yoct0ig.gif

66c1fb0bgw1dt71cbko7ag.gif

cr as tagged

Guest Tarits

It seems there will tears again (oh no!) in episode 19? Sigh. I want epi 20 finale to come and make my heart and everyone's heart here happy. I am an ahjumma but gosh, I want sweet and happy moments of the young lovers. Enough of that rich guy who keeps on trying to win over Ha Na and the b mom who just couldn't stop her manipulative ways! PD - end it quickly now. Final episode, make everyone celebrate with a happy ending!!!!

Was this series cut from 24 to 20? Because everyone on tread seems to indicate that series is ending at 20 but drama description has it at 24. I know that they cut the number of episodes for the 70s, but didn't think they cut the actual number of episodes in the drama.

Guest DorkDork

Was this series cut from 24 to 20? Because everyone on tread seems to indicate that series is ending at 20 but drama description has it at 24. I know that they cut the number of episodes for the 70s' date=' but didn't think they cut the actual number of episodes in the drama.[/quote']

It was always 20, it was sold to Japan for 20 episodes.

lyra_brillantez ~ thanks for the preview of Episode 19, now this seems to be a sad episode again but more hugging huh? ;)

mooster ~ nice piece you wrote there ;) , it took you a while to say everything about this drama . . . anyway, it's nice to know that you have been affected and addicted to LR . . . WELCOME!!! to the world of rainers ;D . . .

~ eh, that's what i'm thinking too - that HJ might have intercepted some letters from YH to IH in the 70's during his time in the military and that made them missed each other and made IH more depressed . . . i just hope that this will be cleared in the coming last 2 episodes

~ i think HJ got what she deserves for all the manipulation that she has done and it has just made Joon a victim to it - and that's what IH told her in episode 18 that the only person she cared about is not IH nor SJ but herself alone

EPISODE 19 PREVIEW Thoughts:

~ i don't think SJ's gonna give up on Hana nor Hana giving up on him

~ Tae Sung sunbae is getting to be pretty annoying to me now

~ now, do you think the c'est la vie uncles gonna get involved too with the SJ-HN relationship? maybe or maybe not

[quote="sakki ^_^;25005387"]

EPISODE 19 PREVIEW Thoughts:

~ i don't think SJ's gonna give up on Hana nor Hana giving up on him

~ Tae Sung sunbae is getting to be pretty annoying to me now

~ now, do you think the c'est la vie uncles gonna get involved too with the SJ-HN relationship? maybe or maybe not

Archived