Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

I'm waiting for Shenny to spazz the thread with AC 15 caps..*chinggu where are you?*

I read in the AC thread that EP 15 was uber sweet.. many DK-JS scenes..and PLUS more of JS's cute smiles..:D

Meanwhile, a JS-DK scene

750129a231.gif

credits: DC/ kdocn

Guest ellabel

I'm waiting for Shenny to spazz the thread with AC 15 caps..*chinggu where are you?*

I read in the AC thread that EP 15 was uber sweet.. many DK-JS scenes..and PLUS more of JS's cute smiles..:D

Meanwhile, a JS-DK scene

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/750129a231.gif

credits: DC/ kdocn

You din get to watch it?

There are so many sweet moments and a couple of hugging, lots of teasing and those cute smiles of LJJ.

If only they gave us a liberal sprinkling of similar scenes in the majority of the eppies then they will hear less complaints. :lol:

Guest ripgal

^ Nope chinggu.

I seldom watch dramas raw..I will wait patiently for the chi subs.. And I will bombard the AC thread with their convo translations..hehehe..

4480caeb20.gif

credits: dc/ kdocn

----

I like this picture..because it gives me a sweet fuzzy feeling. LJJ.. and I mean LJJ, not KJS, caressing CJW's hair..*slaps myself for being pervy..*

Guest ellabel

Hahaha!!! Was it KSW who said he loves to smell the shampoo from the girl's hair? :lol:

Short of being pervy like you, i think LJJ is truly enjoying all those lovey-dovey scenes with Jiwoo.

There's something about his smiles and the way he looks at Jiwoo.

Nothing, not even air can pass between them when they hug. :rolleyes:

Aish!!! They really look good together. *I think I'm being disloyal to my other Hunk saying this.* :P

I like this picture..because it gives me a sweet fuzzy feeling. LJJ.. and I mean LJJ, not KJS, caressing CJW's hair..*slaps myself for being pervy..*

:lol: LJJ admiring JW's hair? :blush: Such a sweet capture. Love the way he puts his hand on his waist, too. :wub::P

Btw, some very simple LJJ avatar-gifs for the thread, for everyone. :rolleyes: I know we have tonnes of LJJ nice pics but I'm so :wacko: looking through all of them. Any requests, I'd be happy to oblige. :blush: No credits please.

jjblink1.gifjjblink2.gifjjblink3.gifjjblink4.gif

jjblink5.gifjjblink6.gifjjblink7.gif

jjblink8.gifjjblink9.gifjjblink10.gif

Guest ripgal

OMO OMO!! Rubie, thank you so much for the beautiful avvies. I'm so gonna use one of em!! :w00t:

Another poll result on Best Couple - LJJ and CJW leading by yards..hahaha..

95205971a4.gif

credits: kdocn/ dc

Guest massive toene

^ awww.. now I'm getting very jealous lol. :) thanks massive toene... he does sound so nice and certainly not shy at all, especially putting his arm around you for a picture like that.. hee.. *jealous* kekeke..

Btw, just curious, Christmas 2006, so does that mean he broke up already with Kim Min Hee (his ex-gf)?

When you met him, was he alone or with KMH? :)

to answer your question: i met him when he already broke up with kim min hee.

but he didn´t look sad and he came alone to visit my friend.

OMG Jo.. I'm soooooooooo happy with Episode 15, it's not even funny hahaha..

I keep on smiling and smiling even after I finished taking a bunch of caps :lol:

They're soooo cute and sweet together :tears::) SOOO HAPPY FOR JS-DK!

There's this part when they meet up outside the airport (outdoor), and JS was like, "while I was waiting for you, I didn't know I could be so happy just thinking that you're coming soon... " And DK was sooo touched, and got teary eyes (me too!),

then JS was like asking her, why are you crying? I'm telling you I'm happy... :) *and he got teary eyes too* awwwww....

They're so happy to have found each other =)

I'll try to filter my caps and post them here later, but just want to say that episode 16 will be a roller-coaster for sure,

but not for long since it's only 1 hour, haha.. thank God.

And............. at the end of the preview today, the church scene, omgomgomg.. did DK ask JS like this,

"Are we... getting married?"

:w00t: :w00t: Did she? did she? :w00t:

I heard the word 'kyoron' is being mentioned there.. hahaha...

And JS was like, "Yes..." OMG! and he kisses her! OMOOOOOOOOO O___O :wub: :wub:

OK I'm totally delirious right now, hahaha..

Be back with pictures!

massive toene, ah I see hehe...

Good to know that he didn't look sad or anything after the post-breakup..

He came alone to visit your friend? hehe.. your friend must be someone close/special to him then ^^

Guest ripgal

^ hahaha..shenny, I can feel your excitement.

I'm also excited because I get to translate this episode...I was already ranting on how I always get to translate all the lovey dovey eps of AC @ the AC thread..hehehe..:lol:

And about the church scene, the answer is YES! hehehe.. :w00t:

But I'm preparing for a not so good ending already..because it seems like JS's really going off to Russia? :unsure:

Anywayz, if Ep 16 doesn't end good, Ep 15 will be the last ep for me. ;)

Waiting patiently for your caps! ^_^

Ji Sung & Do Kyung :wub:

AIRCITY 15

ac15jsdk1lt8.jpg

ac15jsdk2io8.jpg

ac15jsdk3nv6.jpg

ac15jsdk4bv6.jpg

ac15jsdk5lz1.jpg

ac15jsdk7lh6.jpg

Ji Sung :wub:

ac15jsdk8zg8.jpg

ac15jsdk9jt5.jpg

^

^

LJJ is just unbelievable!

How come a man can look this hot while sipping a drink using a straw like this?!? :lol:

ac15jsdk12ph5.jpg

ac15jsdk10qh9.jpg

^ his expression right after DK asks him to quit being an NIS agent...

ac15jsdk11cb7.jpg

^ after he reassures DK that nothing bad is gonna happen to him :D

ac15jsdk13zu3.jpg

ac15jsdk14nn0.jpg

ac15jsdk15xy8.jpg

Another batch :D

This is such a cute scene.. hehe him helping DK with whatever paperwork investigation she might need...

ac15jsdk17aw5.jpg

ac15jsdk18vj6.jpg

ac15jsdk19ha3.jpg

ac15jsdk20er2.jpg

^ especially this one. So cool.. lol.. he's like, "First,..." doing it with his finger like that.. :wub:

ac15jsdk21re4.jpg

ac15jsdk22nr0.jpg

ac15jsdk23jq0.jpg

I'm not done yet... more pics coming up! :lol:

ac15jsdk25qr5.jpg

ac15jsdk26vc6.jpg

ac15jsdk27xa6.jpg

ac15jsdk28va8.jpg

ac15jsdk29bv9.jpg

Guest ripgal

Ahh..he's so adorable. :P

Some more

8a45f124d3.jpg

----

I kinda like this chinese forum..It has a lot of goodies, and plus I can always find random facts about LJJ..

Something random I found out about LJJ; at least we know he's very loyal and passionate when it comes to love..

It happened during one of the Typhoon Interviews..

The reporters were curious about LJJ and JDG's friendship and they said they've been buddies singe ages ago. There was a question:

"What if one day both you and JDG, your buddy fell in love with the same girl? Would you let him get the girl?"

LJJ answered it funnily saying,

"No way, definitely not. I will treat her so much better than him before he gets her. You (pointing to JDG) stay away!" :lol:

He's so adorable..

Guest Bradamante

Hello to all! I am one fans Italian of “Air City”. I did not know Lee Jung Jae as actor and to see to recite it has been for me one surprised. It is simply extraordinary. Poured them, intense and charismatic. I attend with anxiety of being able to admire it also in other jobs.

The runaway scene *lol* :)

I love how they convey their feelings in this scene. LJJ and CJW can control their expressions and emotions so well in their acting, almost as if they're not acting hehehe... soooo good! sigh~~

ac15jsdk30di4.jpg

Love the background sky-view in these caps... :wub: blue-purplish sky~~

ac15jsdk31dy4.jpg

ac15jsdk32gn4.jpg

ac15jsdk33hr0.jpg

^ his side-view ^^

ac15jsdk34lt6.jpg

And when Do Kyung finally comes...

ac15jsdk35yw5.jpg

ac15jsdk36wr3.jpg

ac15jsdk39ri0.jpg

^ I just had to post this one... hehe.. CJW is soooo cute in this cap, isn't she?

such a beautiful...heartwarming... lovely scene.. I can't say that enough lol

ac15jsdk37zq0.jpg

^ JS: "Why are you crying? Hm? I'm telling you I'm so happy..."

Aww...

ac15jsdk38xf0.jpg

^ and the beautiful embrace :)

ac15jsdk40xh2.jpg

ac15jsdk41eb4.jpg

ac15jsdk42gz6.jpg

:wub:

I'll be back with next week oops :blush: tomorrow's preview caps! :sweatingbullets::lol:

OK, here's the last batch :)

Episode 16 preview! :w00t:

the church scene :wub: awww... they're holding hands.... <3 *shenny squeals like a puppy* lol

acprev1qg0.jpg

acprev2ci9.jpg

acprev3an2.jpg

^ praying JS...hehe

acprev4ui8.jpg

acprev5xo6.jpg

acprev6tu7.jpg

acprev7we7.jpg

acprev8ov7.jpg

acprev9nc1.jpg

acprev10hb9.jpg

acprev11rj4.jpg

acprev13md2.jpg

acprev12kp4.jpg

acprev14ob3.jpg

acprev15pm4.jpg

acprev16cw8.jpg

acprev17mx3.jpg

acprev18xu7.jpg

acprev19jc5.jpg

acprev20cy5.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh... can't wait to see episode 16!

12 more hours to kill... lol... ^^;;

Jo, he's such a cutie! hehe.. what a man... he's a fighter, huh? :D haha..

Guest ripgal

OMG!! Shenny, the last cap got me :w00t:

The kiss you just capped was just :wub: :wub: :blush:...

I love it when on screen couples really make an effort to make their kisses convincing.. and from the caps above, I'm sure LJJ and CJW gave their best! It looooooooks sexy...and passionate..and their eyes closed!! :w00t:

Jo, aren't they so sweet? hehehe I think I'm gonna catch ep 16 live tomorrow morning (6am LA time) haha... XD

btw, I just posted the last cap ^^;; hee... can't believe I forgot to post that one... :blush: mian~

I'm watching ep 15 again now, since I didn't really get to see it when I took those caps earlier :lol:

Guest ripgal

Yeap yeap..I think they've already exceeded the "sweet" level. I would totally call their interactions "sexy and intimate" even tho they're just acting like normal couples. Ahhh..my LJJ can just electrify anyone and burn any screen eh? :blush:

I will be waiting for your caps and posts here dear..Since it's Sunday, I don't think you'd have any work commitments eh.. But waking up at 6 am Sunday is definitely something I'd never do..hahaha..:lol: You're definitely smitten chinggu!!

Guest ripgal

Sexy and sweet moments of JS-DK

Now I really wish there was a guy like LJJ to treat me like that..I want a BF like that!!!!! *Jo is desperate!*

GIFS

37e6a737fc.gif

e781423913.gif

e79dfd154f.gif

164d56702c.gif

---

And quoting ella's words, I also think there's something about the way LJJ smiles when he's with CJW. I mean in the caps, he looks so genuine when laughing. It could be REAL..or it could be the brilliant acting of LJJ we all know about, one who doesn't look like he's acting, in fact it's like he's really the character KJS. Who knows? hehehe... I'm starting it again...hahaha...