Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

Care for another movie comment? (Gosh, I've lost count of the amount of LJJ movies I've watched over 2 weeks..)

I finished The Last Witness this afternoon. Well ermm..not much to comment about the movie except that LJJ looked super HOT and HOT and HOT..cos basically the movie wasn't about him. I think he was just a side character created to spice up the movie..like an eye candy or something? hehehe..the movie was basically about Ahn Sung Ki and Lee Mi Yeon's struggles during war..so I was like uhh..yeah..so where's my portion of LJJ? hahahah...jk jk..:lol:

Oh, one thing about the movie. He had a lot of angles which made him look a lot like Jung Woo Sung. And I'm not kidding..he looked a lot like JWS inside that I actually thought it's HIM! Maybe because he didn't shave and looked more haggard than usual, but other than that, superb acting, superb BODY..superb everything. :wub:

2 handsome pics of LJJ

dbaafb25af.jpg

this pic is really funny..is LJJ flying? :lol:

8a51f01294.jpg

credits: baidu

^ Please... keep those movie comment coming, I love & always looking forward to read them, no matter what. The essence of sharing, imo.

I was typing to answer some posts last night when suddenly the board went MIA. :ph34r: Waa... can't imagine the rush of panic that flashes by... if.. the inevitable should occur... again... all our LJJ precious sharing & dorky-goodies! :o:sweatingbullets: So glad that the forum and all my fave threads are, all intact. Phew! :blush:

So glad to be here. :wub:

Shenny, rubie...thanx a lot for the news on LJJ's new movie. I came across the article in the previous pages of the thread a few weeks ago.. And I'm so excited! :w00t: Knowing that he's still up to something makes me happy because it means he's really back for sure! Altho I'm not that hyped that KOB's the main lead (not because she's not a good actress..she's one of the best newcomers out there IMO, but because she's MY AGE and she gets to act with LJJ..arrhhhh), I'm looking forward to this movie. And it's an ancient movie or something right? Should be LJJ's first ever ancient movie right? hehehe...

Hahahaa... looks like KOB is going to be the envy of everyone here. :P I've made a mistake in thinking that LJJ had never been in a period/ancient movie before. He definitely had his hands on the genre or something similar before, an awesome actor who certainly did not hesitate to try out different roles. Be it dorky, funny, moody, happy, intense or simply sexy to the max! :lol:

Whatever the upcoming project for LJJ, a movie or two (which is even better! :P), a period showcase or otherwise... can't wait for more to come. Yipee... so good for the fans, huh! :D

Thanx a lot for the clarification on the PLAYER pics. I also wana know what company is LJJ based with now. :unsure: I only know he's a fashion CEO with JWS or something..is that the company you mentioned?

I'm not sure myself if FAB Inc. is indeed LJJ's managing agency now... being the fashion-oriented company he started with JWS, that successfully managed to revive the D'urban tag. There might be articles (in Korean) mentioning about his new/current agency or management to deal with the acting projects, etc... that we might have missed or not known at all.

The previous Air City deal took awhile to materialize because of LJJ and Fantom Ent's issue still pending at the start of the year although he was the first one to be cast in the series. Hope someone more familiar can help clarify, adding to the latest info for LJJ.

HAHAHA..Both of them were awesome in the movie. I didn't think it was some cheap sexual movie or something either, despite the "quite a lot" raunchy steamy scenes in the movie. I guess I focused a lot of both LJJ and LMS's interactions when speaking and looking at each other. Esp LJJ, I just can't get enough of his moody longing stares.. and when he smiles, everything lighten ups and it's just MAGIC. But still, the adulterous theme does not appeal to me that much..I guess I'm just too young for such a story. :blush:

LoLz..were my comments that direct? :lol: I should keep my pervertish thoughts to myself. HAHAHA..

And I agree about the ending.. Altho it didn't seem quite right to me that LMS should just leave her family like that..it was quite a different depiction of how adulterous couples could end up in the end. I didn't expect something like Romeo & Juliet, but certainly more than just to that of them leaving the place just like that. BUT it was good, it showed how much love can trigger somebody to do crazy things.

LJJ also has steamy scenes in Firebird? :w00t: Hahah..I gotta watch that! lolz..jk..jk..

I also had the same reaction when I first caught a glimpse of some An Affair scenes in cruncyroll.. LJJ and LMS' XXX scenes in An Affair were quite erotic and steamy IMO. The scenes were one of the most daring bed/sex scenes I've seen in a Korean Movie..oh wait, even more raunchy than some Hollywood movies out there. BUT cut all those scenes, I thought it was a good movie. You will love the electrifying tension between LJJ and LMS.. and just focus on LJJ's gaze and emotions conveyed thru his eyes, you will know why he's received so much attention for his vivid eye acting. However, if you're still not ready to face another trauma, then I think maybe you should find a censored version. An advice here cos the uncensored version can really make you aroused..:blush:

We can't help but be shocked and specially impressed by the acting of LMS and LJJ in the movie. Both of them are excellent actors who knew how to get their job done. Even with all the explicit and more than intimate scenes, they had it conveyed in such realness... without getting too all-out and becoming something.. like... gross or something else. :vicx: Being a 1998 production, the movie tend to lead a bit.. no... quite an imagination, too.. without having to show everything in the open. I mean.. some do get exposed... but not to the extent of... you know. :ph34r: Say... compared to ... out of curiousity... some of the later movies with similar XXX content, of which some of the younger actors have debuted with... to mention a few.

It's good that LJJ can and truly performed well in such bold roles .. making the situation work, an affair with someone older.. more mature but watching both LJJ and LMS back then... they never look awkward together. Despite the steamy scenes here and there, there is a thought-provoking storyline... there is reason enough for her to leave her family. Whether just lust... love.. or the feeling of finally finding that lost person inside of her. Crazy or not, meeting him.. sets her free.

Maybe.. that's the only one time we'll see LJJ acting in full steamy scenes... now.. most actors in their 30s are lookig for more intensified roles. But ... we'd love another romance from LJJ, anytime... right? :rolleyes:

Oh? 2 movies? That's even better! :w00t:

Thank you for the news Shirley, pls update us when you have a confirmation or something..=)

I realised I have been posting LJJ pics with themes huh?

First, his movie pics, co-stars pics, smoking pics...here you go guys, another batch of pics.

Lee Jung Jae in white! :wub: (I think it's from his movie Asako in Ruby Shoes? :unsure:)

a7194bf623.jpg

Ooo... I love this one! :wub: Sweet & hot! Just had to quote this one, had to. :blush:

Cool LJJ in white pics... the man can pose and pose! :w00t: With his modelling background, such an asset... tons of pics and more pics. Thanks ripgal for digging up all these awesome goodies and sharing them... what a sweet indulgence. An eye candy & a whole lot of talent to boot!

Guest ripgal

I just want to share 2 more Air City Interview clips before I scoot off to bed..

I think some of you might have seen them before. The first one is the interview they did when they filmed part of the scenes in HK.. the 2nd one might be unseen, it's a very early Taiwanese coverage on Air City..aired on TVBS Channel 31 long before AC premiered..

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...;mode=0#6737292

This interview made me go gaga over LJJ's smiles..he smiled a lot despite having to film all those difficult stunts. And it made me laugh so much when he had to endure all the kicking and beating from the ppl..hahaha..

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...;mode=0#5370982

This one made me swoooooooon too.. cos LJJ's comments of CJW made me laugh. :lol: He actually teased her outright in front of the TV audience and host, saying that she's really pretty but is curious as to why she's not married yet. :lol: CJW's comments of LJJ, in the beginning, she thought he's very fierce..and she said maybe it's because of the influence of his character Ji Sung.. :lol:

They make such an adorable pair of Oppa-Dongsaeng..you can hear CJW calling LJJ oppa oppa..

Guest heartshapelove

hey gals! thank you all for the pix, clips and news.

it seems everyday LJJ's hottness continues to grow and wont ever stop thanks to all his old and current pix here on this thread! :D

i think ive been staring and silently screaming to myself over the pix more than ive been posting on this thread.

the pix of LJJ with JWS are the ones that kill me the most. :w00t:

i pray to god in the future theyll do a project again together. i could never get enough of seeing two of my fave hotties ... BFFs for life. :lol:

& seein all these LJJ pix daily really make me want to change and dedicate my livejournal layout to LJJ. but even with that, i dont think id be able to choose which of the oh-so-many hott LJJ pix that yall have been posting on this thread.

omg at first glance, i thought LJJ was sitting on a stool looking-chair and suddenly that Arcade Game room scene from An Affair started playing in my head. :blink:

srsly, i wont be able to look at or be in Arcade Game room without LJJ in my mind. but really i need to finish the last part of An Affair. i think im just scared to know what will happen to LJJ. :phew:

ohh LJJ did a movie/drama with Jeon Do Yeon? i just watched part of her movie: Happy End with Joo Jin Mo. which sorta reminded me of An Affair, but i think An Affair's storyline is somewhat better / tasteful probably because LJJ is in it and makes a better lover. B)

i didnt realize til lately how many smex type movies some of my faves had done in the past.

i dont know whats wrong with my pc. i know i had downloaded Over The Rainbow from cb and was going to wait to watch it after i dl'd the subs, but when i checked my file folder recently the OTR file was gone. i feel like evil forces wont let me watch Over The Rainbow :(

& i keep on seeing Typhoon and Firebird being mentioned. which makes me want to dl those as well. i think i saw Typhoon on torrent too but i dont think subs were included so thats why i didnt dl it yet. :unsure:

thanks for the advice Ripgal...I'm actually preparing myself to download it...I'm prepared this time hopefully...honestly some times when I see my fave actors do those risky scenes, I sometimes feel uncomfortable but then they are actors, always ready to undertake roles no matter what it is ....so I salute actors like LJJ who took the risk of doing such challenging characters...

heartshapedlove...about Firebird actually I have no idea on what kind of movie it is...it's just that I see LJJ in all sexiness...it is an action flick and also an erotic film at the same time...actually I read bad reviews about the movie and if you try to search it in Korean websites you must be 19 years of age and requires registration to see still photos from the movie and also it is a 1997 film, quite hard to find...anyway that's all I know about the film...I posted some still pics from the movie in the first few pages of the thread...

Edit: I actually got information about the movie at IMDB.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184475/combined

Bulsae/Firebird(1997)

Overview

Director:

Young-bin Kim

Writer:

In-ho Choi

Release Date:

1 February 1997 (South Korea) more

Genre:

Thriller / Action

Plot Outline:

A man aids his friend by assisting him in disposing of the body of his ex-girlfriend

Cast(Credited cast)

Jung-Jae Lee

Chang-min Son

Ji-yeon Kim

Yeon-su Oh

In-chon Yu

some random pics...

yujini850902_23.jpg

wjdgus1684_84.jpg

actinstinct_71.jpg

with Lee Bum-soo

pics with Song Hye-kyo

sourire79_120.jpg

skyhje1_26.jpg

my current wallpaper

skyhje1_29.jpg

credits: Naver

^koalabear, thank you for the Firebird info! ^^

I was curious to see this movie too, but for now, can't seem to find it anywhere... :unsure:

Hahahaa... looks like KOB is going to be the envy of everyone here. :P I've made a mistake in thinking that LJJ had never been in a period/ancient movie before. He definitely had his hands on the genre or something similar before, an awesome actor who certainly did not hesitate to try out different roles. Be it dorky, funny, moody, happy, intense or simply sexy to the max! :lol:

Whatever the upcoming project for LJJ, a movie or two (which is even better! :P), a period showcase or otherwise... can't wait for more to come. Yipee... so good for the fans, huh! :D

I'm not sure myself if FAB Inc. is indeed LJJ's managing agency now... being the fashion-oriented company he started with JWS, that successfully managed to revive the D'urban tag. There might be articles (in Korean) mentioning about his new/current agency or management to deal with the acting projects, etc... that we might have missed or not known at all.

The previous Air City deal took awhile to materialize because of LJJ and Fantom Ent's issue still pending at the start of the year although he was the first one to be cast in the series. Hope someone more familiar can help clarify, adding to the latest info for LJJ.

rubie hun, KOB is definitely LUCKY to have the golden opportunity to work with LJJ!

I mean, she'll spend time with him and I'm sure she can learn TONS of things from the Master :lol:

what a lucky girl! <_< so jealous~~~ *pouts* hahaha...

Thanks for the tiny tidbits on FAB, Inc. ^^

It was brave for them to revive the D'urban label in Korea since it wasn't as popular before, and both LJJ-JWS duo turned it all around and now the brand is surely making lots of profits. We can see they're really promoting LJJ and JWS as their CEOs to the max. Hehe... Air City is doing lots of media exposures also, including the D'urban Korean site.

I'm not sure about Fantom Entertainment, but I thought he went out of that company, or was it Kim Min Hee? :unsure:

it seems everyday LJJ's hottness continues to grow and wont ever stop thanks to all his old and current pix here on this thread! :D

the pix of LJJ with JWS are the ones that kill me the most. :w00t:

i pray to god in the future theyll do a project again together. i could never get enough of seeing two of my fave hotties ... BFFs for life. :lol:

& seein all these LJJ pix daily really make me want to change and dedicate my livejournal layout to LJJ. but even with that, i dont think id be able to choose which of the oh-so-many hott LJJ pix that yall have been posting on this thread.

omg at first glance, i thought LJJ was sitting on a stool looking-chair and suddenly that Arcade Game room scene from An Affair started playing in my head. :blink:

ohh LJJ did a movie/drama with Jeon Do Yeon?

Yeah! this thread is growing everyday with posts and pictures and comments hehe!

It's like my daily dose stop nowadays, to always stop by and check out this thread ^^

LJJ and JWS, I think they're really best-buddies since the "City of Rising Sun" days. :)

I really like the friendship chemistry between them, and that they work together as CEO in D'urban, that makes it even better. It must be great to work with a bestfriend. Hehe...

If they ever be in the same movie again, same thing like we mentioned before about LBH, I would just... cry in happiness! Rejoice, I must say! :lol:

But for now, I'll just enjoy the D'urban collection (they have pretty nice wallies in there -- which have both LJJ and JWS in the same wallpaper! haha.. heaven!)

LJJ did a drama wayyy way back with Jeon Do Yeon and Park Sang Min. It's called "Love is blue" :)

If these two ever get the chance to work together in a movie, I'll be sure to watch it. Two masters in acting, both male and female. Great actor-actress. Just thinking about it is already giving me goosebumps! haha..

honestly some times when I see my fave actors do those risky scenes, I sometimes feel uncomfortable but then they are actors, always ready to undertake roles no matter what it is ....so I salute actors like LJJ who took the risk of doing such challenging characters...

We share the same sentiment, koalabear! (hehe sorry I don't know your name yet :blush: feels a bit weird calling you 'koala' *shy* hee...)

I, too, feel uncomfortable seeing my fave actors doing those 'risky' scenes. Same thing happened when I saw Joo Jin Mo and Ryu Soo Young doing ... 'that'. :blink:

LJJ is no different. When I watched "An Affair", it almost gave me a lil heart-attack..haha... such an impact he brought to the screen.... doing all 'those' hot steamy scenes with LMS. But then again, like I keep on saying about this movie, it was really professionally done. You can see the beauty of the lovemaking, even though in reality, I sometimes don't get it, why a much younger man can be attracted to an older woman.

Well, perhaps the director wants to show that it IS possible, and that age doesn't matter. When you fall in love with someone, you just do. Nothing else matters.

As frankly as that sounds, I'm glad they successfully made it believable for us to see that both characters really love each other. Rather than thinking about how wrong they are to have this affair in the first place, or how lustful they must have been.

Lastly, these beautiful banners need to be in LJJ's thread also! :lol:

but first of all, the Sleepy Prince ^_^

withla5.th.jpg

^darn~ even while sleeping he still looks so darn cuteee!

banac5gt7.jpg

^ Hehe.. liplocked. Cute~ like that kissing-fish liplocked they showed in "Lovers"
:lol:

banac6ns1.jpg

banac8mz8.jpg

banac10bm7.jpg

banac11ay0.jpg

^ this is my fave
:)
just look at his smile~~

^ Ooo... lovely AC banners... I like the one with them wearing hats.. so cute and also LJJ sleeping (before that he's dozing off while sitting), such precious AC caps. :blush: My most fave of all! :wub: Luv made those caps, so clear and wonderful ... capturing a sweet sleepy LJJ. Cool but still dorky, our man. Can definitely look at him over and over! :wub:

Shenny, LJJ did leave Fantom Entertainment... just like LBH, JJY, RSB and a number of other top stars, too. But I'm not sure if he's currently represented by another agency or just as himself & managers (possible?) or is FAB Inc. works as a 2-in-1 company for him. Yeah... LJJ and KMH were in Fantom before but if I'm not mistaken.. only LJJ left, KMH is still there.

Hahaa... I think "koalabear" is really a lovely & cute nickname. Very unique, too. I like it.. like we pandas... huh... :lol:

As an actor... LJJ sure is a risk taker... but a good one, An Affair proved that he's really the actor... and he's also quite the businessman.. the Il Mare Italian Restaurant, CEO of FAB Inc.

Guest cmy_185

wow i really miss this thread! haven't been here for a while, so much to read and so many pics..thanks for all the effort!

i've been watching Sandglass lately... it's reallly a good drama..ep 1 made me all teary eyed already..and the music is just so sad.. lol i was waiting for Lee Jung Jae to show up and he finally did in Ep 2! I thought he was soo cool for saving the girl..for his compensation, he chose to work for the girls dad instead, to be her bodyguard. he was so young and hot and devoted..hehe

and yesterday night, i watched Last Present..such a sad and moving story.. :tears: i think the theme song worked really well with the scenes, esp the final act, made it so touching and tragic~! love the film scores, this and il mare's. lee jung jae has such a tender looking gaze for his beloved wife... :blush: thanks Jo for the Last Present Tudou links..:)

haha. abt the Affair, Jo was really honest huh!! i was pretty shocked at the scene at the arcade... never thought they'd get it on there, but i loved it! :w00t: the sexual tension was soo strong HAHAHA. Lee Mi Sook was great. I can't think of a better 40y/o with our LJJ. somehow they just got it right. i think she's gorgeous!

ooh.. i'm excited to see Kim Ok Bin with LJJ! i really like her in Hello God and Over the Rainbow, but this time she's with a much more experienced and mature actor.. wonder how it's gonna be..

and a piece of news ( not sure abt the legal issue thingy)

배우 이정재가 의류 사업을 확장할 계획이다.

Actor Lee Jung Jae clothing venture expansion plan

이정재의 한 측근은 26일 뉴스엔과의 전화통화에서 “이정재씨가 전 소속사와의 법적 문제를 정리한 뒤 조만간 의류 사업에 더욱 전념하며 확장할 계획이라고 말했다. 현재 전 소송사 측과의 법적 분쟁은 거의 마무리 단계에 있는 것으로 알고 있다”고 전했다.

a person close to LJJ, on a telephone conversation with newsen said, " after settling his previous company's legal issue, in the near future he will concentrate on clothing venture and expansion plan". Presently, legal dispute with former management company is almost in its completing stages

최근 이정재는 정우성과 함께 (주)FAB Inc라는 패션기업을 설립하고 일본 남성 정장 브랜드 ‘다반’(D’URBAN)을 국내에 런칭했다.

1998 년 영화 ‘태양은 없다’에서 함께 출연해 호흡을 맞춘 계기로 절친한 친구가 된 두 사람은 각별한 우정으로 현재 사업을 펼치고 있다. 정우성과 함께 (주)FAB Inc의 지분을 40% 보유하며 이사직을 수행 중인 이정재는 패션 기획을 하며 경영에 참여하고 있다.

LJJ and JWS, buddies after filming in the 1998 movie "City of the Rising Sun" are embarking on a new business. JWS and LJJ possess 40% stakes in FAB Inc. LJJ will be involved in the management of the fashion planning

이정재는 지난 3월 11일 열린 ‘다반’ 패션 사진전 개막에 앞서 가진 기자간담회에서 “다반을 정상 궤도에 올리는 것이 목표”라고 포부를 드러내 패션사업에 대한 애정을 나타냈다.

한 편 이정재는 전 소속사 측과 법정 공방을 벌이고 있다. 이정재는 지난 4월 30일 전 소속사 측을 명예훼손, 업무방해, 무고 등 혐의로 검찰에 맞고소했다. 이와 관련해 전 소속사 측은 이정재가 지난해 말 임의로 전속계약 해지를 통보했다며 3월 전속계약 위반에 따른 사기 및 배임 혐의로 이정재를 고소한 바 있다.

lee jung jae is bringing his former management company to court. he's suing them for slander, business obstruction, false accusation

이정재는 8월 크랭크인하는 여균동 감독의 코믹 사극 영화 ‘기방 난동사건’(제작 싸이더스FNH)에 건달로 출연해 기생 김옥빈과 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

in August, Lee Jung Jae will act as a loafer opposite Kisaeng(Geisha) KOB in Director Yeon Gyoon Dong's Historical Comic movie " KiBang NanDong SaGeon) ( SidusFNH)

홍정원 man@newsen.com

Guest ripgal

This thread is getting so much merrier with so many ppl posting goodies and stuff...:D Thank you so much for the goodies and sentiments about LJJ. Loved reading all of em..

Shenny, the AC banners are really beautiful. walkerhill is really a talented artist, she's created a lot of beautiful banners for a lot of dramas. She's very good in capturing the right moments and angles and crafting them into a wonderful blend. Thanx for posting the banners up here..

cmy chinggu, you finall resurfaced huh? So you've seen Sandglass Ep 1 already? Ahhh..I've gotta start that drama sooner or later..after I finish AC. But I doubt I'll be able to do so tho..they're tooooo many dramas to catch up with lately.. why am I such a sucker for Korean dramas? :blush: Thank you for the news translations..I too read about something about a court issue involving LJJ, but the news was released a few months ago. NO matter what, I hope everything goes on well..court stuff can be so frustrating and mindboggling that it tends to affect the star himself/herself (eg. Kwon Sang Woo..my poor baby). And finally the news about his new collaboration with KOB!! Lucky girl..and some more she's playing a Gisaeng! Can't imagine her in that yet..but she definitely has great potential to become a big star. (So now Kdramas are gearing towards making dramas with Gisaengs eh?) And uri LJJ going for a Gisaeng? OOOHHHHH...that's gona be smexy and ooey goooey..:wub:

I still have some more unseen pics of LJJ..will post em up later. :D

Guest xregretz

I hope he goes bac to maing movies soon........I miss him in movies...........I have always thought.... be is the most charismatic actors around.........my second favourite oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

Some more of LJJ and SHK

d0b3797ab8.jpg

e6c65dfd36.jpg

564feea5d7.jpg

9d36164cc5.jpg

Pics of LJJ and Jang Jin Young promoting/in Over The Rainbow

0e9da029ee.jpg

8af52e42aa.jpg

I love this pic...side profile of LJJ :wub:

14ad8e96f5.jpg

199fb1cec0.jpg

8b97222e50.jpg

One from Last Present..I could feel the sadness just from this picture..ahh..LJJ's eyes..

d1c26a4937.jpg

And oh..A chinese article I found on LJJ and KOB's new movie..

韩国知名演员李政宰(34岁)和性感新星金玉彬(21岁)将联手挑战银幕推出力作。 两位演员将出演由吕允东导演执导的喜剧动作片《妓院骚动事件》,在该片中将展现出不为人知的个性演技魅力。电影的某位相关人员在25日表示到“吕允东导演时隔一年的银幕回归作《妓院骚动事件》已经确定为李政宰、金玉彬联袂出演。”“金玉彬将饰演一名妓女,展现出独特的性感魅力。而李政宰将出演一个区里的小地痞,将摆脱以往的正面形象,塑造全新的银幕形象。” 目前正在MBC电视剧《Air City》中出演国家情报局要员的李政宰,在本片中除了将大展拳脚以往,还将给观众带来喜剧效应。而在MBC电视剧《跨越彩虹》和电影《多细胞少女》里展示出出色演技而受到人们肯定的年轻演员金玉彬,在本片中的表现也非常受人期待 本片确定剩下的出演阵容后,将于8日正式进入拍摄。

(Danielle/文)

转自崔智友吧

谢谢LJJYE 的消息

7f2693j.jpg

---

This time LJJ's playing another Sang Woo-type (in OH! Brothers) character, but more extreme I guess. Like what cmy translated, he's playing an idle loafer who falls in love(?) with KOB's character, a Gisaeng. And oh yea..it's a comedy type movie..so we can expect another spectacular performance from uri LJJ! :w00t: And I love it more that it's a comedy..hahaha...

wow i really miss this thread! haven't been here for a while, so much to read and so many pics..thanks for all the effort!

i've been watching Sandglass lately... it's reallly a good drama..ep 1 made me all teary eyed already..and the music is just so sad.. lol i was waiting for Lee Jung Jae to show up and he finally did in Ep 2! I thought he was soo cool for saving the girl..for his compensation, he chose to work for the girls dad instead, to be her bodyguard. he was so young and hot and devoted..hehe

and yesterday night, i watched Last Present..such a sad and moving story.. :tears: i think the theme song worked really well with the scenes, esp the final act, made it so touching and tragic~! love the film scores, this and il mare's. lee jung jae has such a tender looking gaze for his beloved wife... :blush: thanks Jo for the Last Present Tudou links..:)

haha. abt the Affair, Jo was really honest huh!! i was pretty shocked at the scene at the arcade... never thought they'd get it on there, but i loved it! :w00t: the sexual tension was soo strong HAHAHA. Lee Mi Sook was great. I can't think of a better 40y/o with our LJJ. somehow they just got it right. i think she's gorgeous!

ooh.. i'm excited to see Kim Ok Bin with LJJ! i really like her in Hello God and Over the Rainbow, but this time she's with a much more experienced and mature actor.. wonder how it's gonna be..

Great translation cmy, like ripgal.. saw the news update awhile ago regarding the former management, there was some legal dispute but no idea at all what's about. Hope everything works well & settled for those involved. Good to have you back, miss you too... I can't wait to start on Sandglass now. Hope we can talk about it later. About LJJ, of course! :rolleyes:

I need to watch Last Present, too and especially Over the Rainbow (this is a constant recommendation from the thread earlier on)... hahaaa... just too much been happening lately, only managed to sneak in the discussions which I just love. More than anything, sharing is the best! But would love to compare notes about the movies, too... will definitely try to. But like cmy said, in An Affair... LMS and LJJ clicked so well together, despite the age... their chemistry it's like an added 'bonus'. LJJ can look good with younger and matures actresses... and totally burn the screen. :blush: Agree that LMS is so charismatic as well. One of the better actresses I've seen, really liking her. At the time when most viewers were not ready for onscreen young man-older woman relationships (as in series), the movie proved otherwise.

ripgal, the movie posters are awesome... the last one.. is sooooooo sad. :tears: Can't wait for the new movie... it's going to be funny, huh... LJJ can do it! :P

And oh..A chinese article I found on LJJ and KOB's new movie..

---

This time LJJ's playing another Sang Woo-type (in OH! Brothers) character, but more extreme I guess. Like what cmy translated, he's playing an idle loafer who falls in love(?) with KOB's character, a Gisaeng. And oh yea..it's a comedy type movie..so we can expect another spectacular performance from uri LJJ! :w00t: And I love it more that it's a comedy..hahaha...

he suppose to be a gangster in that period and ya it is technically a comedy gener ^ ..and the director is YEO Kyun-dong (여균동 / 呂均東) whose previous work is Silk Shoes .~

ah abt the legal case .messy case .over that dispute of contract fee and breach of contract on LJJ part for terminating the contract which FANTOM do not think .is correct .and they also claimed there were some fraud involved with a certain staff who signed the agreement and approved the additional contract fee agreed to LJJ ..hm they also suing that staff .. so that why i think LJJ is counter suing them for slander

er that's what i seem to understand from the case .

.there had been alot of changes in FANTOM .. i cant be completely sure but i think i also read news abt kim min hee also left to join another newly set up company by Kim Jong- soo [aka husband of Shin Eun-gyeong] he used to be prsident of PLAYER entertainment who merged with FANTOM ..er not sure how accurate the news .

talking abt lee mi sook .she also returning to the big screen in a new movie [ which happen to include kim min hee as her costar ] and playing a role of 40 year old divorced woman ..and having al ove relationship wiht a younger man ...i saw her intreview recently lol they asked her she seem to always been in such roles .like for An Affair and drama Solitude . romancing younger man .... ..and asked her how she feel .she said It feel great !

^ Lee Mi Sook said it feels great? hahaha.. no doubt! ^^ thanks shirley! ^^

yeah I read it at first that either before/after the break-up, Kim Min Hee left Fantom Ent. also...

Hmm... yippiees~~ Looks like we'll expect two movies from these ex-paired lovers soon. It'll be great to see LMS again, and this time with Kim Min Hee? hehe... what are the odds. About LMS, I almost forgot that she played as the principal in KBS "Great Inheritance"... since she looked soooo different haha.

And, Jo, thanks for all the pics! <3 awesome finding heheh...

LJJ goodies are always such a great treasure to keep <3

I'm so happy LJJ has another movie coming up soon... hopefully we'll get more coverage soon too since I might have to wait till next year once the movie comes on DVD to be able to see it *sad*

cmy, you've been watching Sandglass? wow... me and Jo will be right behind you once we're done with AC..haha..

I almost freaked out just now when I couldn't find my disc 1 (for ep 1-2) of Sandglass ^^;;

Phew. Found it though.. after about 10 mins of intensive searching :lol:

^ Thanks for the clarification about Fantom Ent's legal dispute. Seems that Kim Min Hee also left the company... they sure had a huge exit of star-celebs from the agency... all at once. :ph34r: Not just that, the company have been investigated for some stock issues, too.

But.. it's still uncertain, right... if LJJ is represented by another star management or he decided to be independent for the time being, until all the pending court cases have been settled.

Think these 2 were not posted.

Photos from AC Official Website - imbc

photo_491_1_1_no_36_2.jpg

photo_491_1_1_no_36_1.jpg

^ seems like he has lose some weight, can't see the "six pack" when he was in "Typhoon".

Guest ripgal

Shirley, thanx for enlightening us on the court issue. Reading it already made me confused and dazed.. I hope everything goes on well for LJJ. :D

And talking about LMS...There's this drama called Sarang or something starring JDG falling for an older woman, was it LMS? Cos I remembered watching such a drama but I gave up because I was so turned off by such a relationship. (that was years ago..now I'm alright with it cos love transcends all kinds of barriers). It's funny how she always gets such roles..maybe she's one of the few actresses with this charm whereby you don't feel irritated even if a young man falls for her. :lol: And I remember seeing her in Great Inheritance too...totally different! hahaha..lolz..

ylin, thank you for the AC pics. LJJ never fails to charm me with his smiles..

Guest ripgal

some more random pics

One with LYA in The Last Present

285149c1ca.jpg

I just noticed something about his embrace..I don't know if it makes sense to you. But when I see a pic of him hugging/embracing a girl/woman, I feel so envious and jealous. Is it just me or is it that his embrace is just as effective as his superb eye acting?

84ca35aab6.jpg

^Not sure where this pic came from. Ok, I think it's from The Last Witness interview or something..I see Lee Mi Yeon and Jung Joon Ho..

0b26a56f28.jpg

Yeah, LJJ seems to have lost some weight after Typhoon. His six-packs are probably gone, but I gotta check again in AC the HK episode haha..

Thanks ylin and Jo for the pictures <3

Funny how we can always, ALWAYS find his pictures out there and they haven't posted/seen here in this thread before.

Just like these goodies I found from cyworld today :D

63317803910734375022583mv2.th.jpg
6331784251962500004927dcj8.th.jpg
glasses2jw2.th.png
glasses1du2.th.png

c0ccc1a4c0e7202mk4.th.jpg
c0ccc1a4c0e7c0ccbbdbb1dnw8.th.jpg
62536lvy5.th.jpg
633177593693633750920e4js3.th.jpg

63317938393781250008006vd0.th.jpg
birdcagenb4.th.png
bluehahaym1.th.png
cameraup2.th.png

f10nr2.th.jpg
f11yd6.th.jpg

dorkyxn3.th.png
joen1man23232078vm0.th.jpg

c0ccc1a4c0e7ar8.th.jpg
fullmoon0922788512zz5.th.jpg
drinkingve3.th.png
633178284874218750d162fqu4.th.jpg

p0000001peo49001w240xw0.th.jpg
p0000002peo49002w240qy0.th.jpg
k0000002peo49026w470ot0.th.jpg
p0000002peo49029w240dq9.th.jpg
p0000007peo49028w240aw1.th.jpg

Modelling pics w/ Kim Min Sun

km7739h20251162kb4.th.gif
km7739h20251164xc7.th.gif
km7739h20251165ni0.th.gif

km7739h20251167xq1.th.gif
km7739h20251168uc9.th.gif
km7739h20251169wh6.th.gif

Guest ripgal

yum yum Shenny. Thanx a lot for the goodies..

I guess it's because a lot of LJJ fans have resurfaced to revive his thread in Soompi..or like us, new fans of him trying to search as many pics of him as possible.hehehe...

I totally dig this pics of his..

c0ccc1a4c0e7ar8.jpg

I love it when he smiles with his eyes closed...he looks so pure (?)

And oh I believe he still has his 6 packs..but maybe not so visible anymore. But definitely still there...hehe..

I really went to recheck AC Ep 8 HAHAHHA...