Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest cmy_185

Hi guys!

i'm a new fan of Lee Jung Jae ^^ i just read every single page of this thread, saving every picture.. hope to be more active in this thread & get to know fellow LJJ fans!

it all started when my korean friend recommended that i watch "City of the Rising Sun" cos i liked cool guy Jung Woo Sung. I read that Lee Jung Jae was really good in the movie as well, so i off i went to dl Air City.hehe. Before that, i knew he was the actor in Il Mare, but never watched it.

well i think Lee Jung Jae has gained many new fans from Air City! Seriously..i think he's one of the MOST muhshisuh Movie Stars out there..! totally defines coolness, & oozing with charisma. I love the way he talks, the way he walks ( so straight and model-like), his gaze, his laugh, and his big Smile ( small eyes) . anyway , he's the reason i'm still continuing Air City..i just love agent Kim Ji Sung so much. He's a really good actor who deserves all our love! ^^

i searched on youtube for more LJJ vids and came across Il Mare's MV.and boy..this is where i totally fell in love with him! It was that scene at the train station where he saw Jun Ji Hyun and he had on those cute earmuffs, and the train was leaving, JJH laughed at him, and he felt so ridiculous..plus the beautiful music in the BG!so sweet and romantic. :blush:

i want to thank you guys for all the goodies, pictures, comments, and clubbox links! my heart was beating so fast with excitement when i found the clubbox with all his stuff! . right now, i've finished downloading all these :

Il Mare

Typhoon

An Affair

Last Present

City of the Rising Sun

The Interview

Over The Rainbow

Asako in Ruby Shoes

i've watched Il Mare and Typhoon so far... man he really worked his body for Typhoon! hehe. but i have to say, i love the Dorky Lee Jung Jae, especially those photos in glasses :blush: looks so cute, warm and friendly =)

i think the next movie i'm gonna watch is "An Affair"!! :ph34r:

there's a news report that he took it really hard after the break up with Kim Min Hee, but he said time will heal everything

[뉴스엔 글 조은별 기자/사진 박영태 기자]

200703300753571001_1.jpg

"이별 후 괴로운 시간을 보냈지만 이젠 어느 정도 담담해졌다."

bitter days past after the break up but right now, he's sort of become indifferent/unconcerned

배우 이정재가 지난 3년간 교제해 온 탤런트 김민희와의 결별에 대해 심경을 담담히 밝혔다.

이 정재는 29일 오후 인천국제공항에서 열린 MBC 새 주말 특별기획 드라마 ‘에어시티’(극본 이선희/연출 임태우) 제작발표회에서 “모든 연인들이 그렇듯이 헤어진 이후에는 마음에 상처가 남는다. 옛 여자친구(김민희)를 못잊어 상당기간 힘들어 했다. 하지만 길지는 않았다. 역시 시간이 약이다. 이젠 어느 정도 마음의 안정을 찾았다”며 결별에 대한 심경을 털어놨다.

이정 재는 자신의 결혼관에 대해 “결혼 적령기지만 결혼을 피하고 있는 것은 아니다. 아직까지 결혼에 대해 깊게 생각하고 있지 않다”라고 말해 눈길을 끌었다. 이정재는 결혼 시기와 상대에 대해 “나는 운명에 많이 기대는 편이다. 좋은 상대는 하늘이 맺어주는 것이라고 생각한다”며 “남들처럼 계획적으로 준비하지는 않는다” 고 밝혔다.

그는 자신의 이상형은 "눈에 무엇인가 확 쓰일 만큼 좋은 여자야 한다"며 “나는 한번 연애를 하면 여자친구에게만 충실한 편이다. 그러다 보니 의식적으로 다른 일에 신경을 쓰지 못해 본의 아니게 오해도 받게 된다” 고 말해 그간 활동이 부진했다는 점을 인정했다.

‘에어시티’로 8년만에 안방극장에 복귀하는 이정재는 극 중 과거 연인이었던 공항 의사 서명우 (문정희 분) 와 공항 운영본부 실장 한도경 (최지우 분) 사이에서 갈등하는 국정원 직원 김지성 역으로 출연한다.

인천국제공항을 배경으로 그 안에서 종사하는 다양한 직업의 사람들의 일과 사랑을 담은 ‘에어시티’는 오는 5월 첫 방송된다.

조은별 mulgae@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

sorry if this was posted b4! he said the breakup period was really tough and he found it hard to forget kim min hee..he said whatever couple who gothru break ups will be hurt.. this is all i could understand briefly from the article .i'll try to translate everything when i have the time

Hi cmy_185.. your ID is one that's most familiar I've seen in soompi... welcome back! :D Thanks very much for the update on LJJ and KMH's break-up.

So glad that these days the thread is really shining bright with Shenny, ripgal, Suz, mangoicy, everyone... all LJJ enthusiasts... with great hope that LJJ will have better and brighter days, too.

Whatever Air City turns out to be, it truly brought the best treat for all LJJ fans and a bigger experience for the actor himself. :wub:

Looking forward to continuos LJJ sharing at the thread! :lol:

Guest ripgal

YAY!! I'm so happy that many more ppl are starting to notice this guy!

Waves to cmy_185! It's been long since we chatted yeah? I remember we used to fancy Sang Woo...:wub: (and I still do..=P)

Anywayz, I also just got into this guy. And believe or not he's on my mind 24/7.. and I also didn't know of him until I watched Air City..hehehe.. He's just soooooo FINE....

Alright, I'll stop my rantings now.

Can I ask whether all your downloaded movies of LJJ up there are subbed in english? Which Clubbox did you download them from? Cos ay_link provided a link in the previous pages and I haven't tried them yet cos CB doesn't want to work for me. :( I think I can only try them when I go back home (Malaysia).

Shenny, so Lee Jung Jae did mention of a LOVE SCENE?? :w00t::wub: I'm so excited! I remember reading somewhere that he had actually requested for more romantic scenes in AC. hahahha..so the writers/PDs actually wanted to fulfill his wishes huh? LOL... And I also saw the Happy Time NG scenes, even before I watched Ep 7 and 8. Then I felt their chemistry was better off screen than on screen..I wonder why LJJ was pointing his 2 fingers at CJW..:lol:

Phewwwwwww~~~~ *fans self* the KISS is HOOOOOOT ^_^

hahaha... thanks so much Jo hun for the pics <3

doesn't he look stunning when he smiles? :D

really steals all the limelight with that cute smile of his :wub: CHUTTAAAA!

I'm so happy to see him smiling a lot in Ep 9..heheh....ratings don't matter anymore now.... :lol:

and cmy_185, welcome to LJJ's thread! heheh...thanks for the article ^^

I was wondering about their breakup a while ago, and how he's doing now..

Glad to know he's recovering quickly, and now that he has AC to consentrate on, so that's good :)

oh, and I see your list of movies, but didn't see "Oh! Brother" with Lee Bum Soo...hehehe...

this one is surely a gem too. Two super-talented actors in one movie, what a treat! <3

Guest ripgal

HAHAHA..it seems like somebody went overboard watching the KISS!

Well I'm glad Ep 9's better compared to the previous eps...From the comments, it seems like Ep 9's a combination of action and lighthearted scenes. So for me, it's good news. Cos I'm a fan of both.. and I'm translating Ep 9!! HAHAHA.. I bet I'll rewatch the kissing scene over and over again and forget all about translating..XD

And about LJJ's recovery from the breakup, I'm really surprised! He doesn't look like someone who would fret over a past relationship. He must have loved LMH so much..and he was so open about it too. I saw a CF with both of them and I couldn't help but think..how happy they must have been at that time.. Well it's all in the past already, like you said chinggu, AC will keep him busy! :D And I'm sure he will find his other half when the time comes.. if not, I'd be willing to be the one!! HAHAHA...XD

Shenny, so Lee Jung Jae did mention of a LOVE SCENE?? :w00t::wub: I'm so excited! I remember reading somewhere that he had actually requested for more romantic scenes in AC. hahahha..so the writers/PDs actually wanted to fulfill his wishes huh? LOL... And I also saw the Happy Time NG scenes, even before I watched Ep 7 and 8. Then I felt their chemistry was better off screen than on screen..I wonder why LJJ was pointing his 2 fingers at CJW..:lol:

Jo, you lucky duck! keekekeke~~ you're translating ep 9? woohooo~~! ^_^

happy happy~~~ happy translating time! :lol:

About the "LOVE SCENE", hehe don't expect it, just let it 'run' and come to us naturally hahaha..

but I found the article! just to confirm what he said.. kekeke~~

Thanks to Hyc for the translation <3

Another related article

http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20070515000030

2007/05/15

Lee Jung Jae, "Expect a passionate love scene with Choi Jiwoo. "

Lee Jung Jae stated that there would be a love scene with heroine Choi Jiwoo in MBC weekend drama “Air City”.

During the drama preview done in Seoul Lungshan CGV theater on the 14th, Lee Jung Jae said, “I want you to expect it because it will be an intense love scene with Choi Jiwoo.”

This is the first time that Lee Jung Jae and Choi Jiwoo work together in a drama. Lee Jung Jae expressed, “This time we will be able to work together and we would like to learn various things. It seems that there is also a loving scene, and we want such scene by all means ", he joked.

Choson dot com/Chosun Ilbo JNS

I highlight the important sentence in red... :phew:

Some oldies but goodies.

n2o14174153621zt5.th.jpg img348504614587875yg0.th.jpg img348504614587874wm9.th.jpg img348504614587873qn0.th.jpg img348504614587872fc6.th.jpg img449003bb0.th.jpg img449004jq9.th.jpg img3516ns2.th.jpg img449006sy3.th.jpg img348504614587871lk3.th.jpg img449000lx7.th.jpg img3513lw9.th.jpg img3512vr2.th.jpg img3510pt5.th.jpg 412ac8cc240a1kx2.th.jpg 412ac8cc240a2vo8.th.jpg

For some reason, his acting and expressions remind me a lot of Gong Hyo Jin (or vice versa?). One quality they both share is that similar captivating gaze *which got me lost in it*... In fact, some of their best scenes are without any dialogue at all. I know.. coincidentally, she's also his ex's BFF. But one can still hope that one day these two talented actors will share the same screen, can't I? :)

Guest koreandramafan

Anyone downloaded Last Witness' sub-titles from krfans' clubbox or kloofy.net ? The sub-titles appear to be for CD1 and am wondering where to find the sub-titles for CD 2 :tears: HELP, please ?

Guest ripgal

mangoicy, thank you for posting the goodies. They might be oldies, but they're certainly new to me. Especially the Urban pics..He looks so good in suits! Never have I seen an actor look SOOO freaking fine in suits. He's just one exceptional cloth-hanger who looks good in anything he wears.. XD

And about him working with Gong Hyo Jin, I'd love that too! They're both very good actors/actresses and have the ability to captivate your attention without having to say a word. They might not be the best looking stars out there, but definitely better that a lot of them out there.

Guest cmy_185

hi guys, fyi i'm still quite a low level korean language student and i tried my best to translate the article, mostly literally with my useful dictionary and some phrases i just guessed the meaning.. it's crapppy, hope i didn't misinterpret anything, and feel free to correct it :sweatingbullets:

“모든 연인들이 그렇듯이 헤어진 이후에는 마음에 상처가 남는다. 옛 여자친구(김민희)를 못잊어 상당기간 힘들어 했다. 하지만 길지는 않았다. 역시 시간이 약이다. 이젠 어느 정도 마음의 안정을 찾았다”며 결별에 대한 심경을 털어놨다.

he said " all lovers, during the time after a breakup, will feel hurt". "the period when he couldn't forget his old gf was difficult. but it wasn't for long. true enough time heals all wounds. now, to a certain extent he's found peace of mind".

이정 재는 자신의 결혼관에 대해 “결혼 적령기지만 결혼을 피하고 있는 것은 아니다. 아직까지 결혼에 대해 깊게 생각하고 있지 않다”라고 말해 눈길을 끌었다. 이정재는 결혼 시기와 상대에 대해 “나는 운명에 많이 기대는 편이다. 좋은 상대는 하늘이 맺어주는 것이라고 생각한다”며 “남들처럼 계획적으로 준비하지는 않는다” 고 밝혔다.

abt marriage : " i'm not trying to avoid marriage. as yet i'm not thinking deeply about marriage. i believe a lot in fate" and he thinks the heavens will bring together a good partner.

그는 자신의 이상형은 "눈에 무엇인가 확 쓰일 만큼 좋은 여자야 한다"며 “나는 한번 연애를 하면 여자친구에게만 충실한 편이다. 그러다 보니 의식적으로 다른 일에 신경을 쓰지 못해 본의 아니게 오해도 받게 된다” 고 말해 그간 활동이 부진했다는 점을 인정했다.

his ideal type of girl : "눈에 무엇인가 확 쓰일 만큼 좋은 여자야 한다" - sorry i don't understand this line! haha. the most important one.. darn

"when i'm in a relationship, i will be faithful to my gf. i've been misunderstood, but can't worry about things against my will"

rubie : Hey! your login name is very familiar as well. i remember u from Lee Byung Hun's thread..you're his no.1 fan aren't u! ^^i loved him in BD too. i haven't been to soompi for a long long time after the new registration. only coming in occasionally to kdrama section when i'm watching a new drama, or to music thread. Wish Lee Jung Jae continuous success with his drama and career and gain more love and acknowledment. To my knowledge, he's a superstar in korea, guys and girls alike love and admire him, but we gotta get more ppl in soompi/non korean to notice his greatness(HOTNESS)! ^^ and yeah, without AIR CITY, i wouldn't have known or cared enough to find out more abt LJJ...

ay_link : thanks for the welcome =) i always see your name in the drama subtitle credits hehe. thank you for allowing us to watch so many great dramas with subs! i will dl Oh brothers too! just need to clear some space from my comp first hehe

jovena : hey! long time no chat! how are you doing? yeah..i first knew u during "crazy for sangwoo" days !!hehe. i'll always be a fan of KSW.^^ but right now LJJ's filling my thoughts 24/7 too lol..i can't get over how HOT he is.. arrgh. oh yeah, i've been wookiefied at one time too! haha.

the movies i downloaded was from this site : http://clubbox.co.kr/krfans . they have practically all LJJ movies! the subs are in chinese though. i separately dl the eng subs from Kloofy..you can dl from the clubbox, and i can send u the resynced subs..cos i had to split the 2CD srt subs into a 1cd file..and also join the 2CD srt files into one... i'm so loving clubbox now. it gives me really fast speeds even without quick download..but then even quicker with quick download..hehe. i'm impatient to watch all his movies!

ooh, can't wait to watch more Air City, and smiling Kim Ji Sung!

Guest ripgal

mei yee, thank you so much for the translations. I remembered you're learning korean when I met you last time. So you're quite an expert now eh? That's so coool...now we have somebody who can fill us up when we need korean-english translations!!! YEAY!! And yeah, just call me Jo. ^^

And thank you so much for the clubbox link! All chinese subs? That's even better. I only found Over The Rainbow in Youtube with chi subs and I was fretting where to get a hard copy of the movie. Now that I have found you chinggu, you made my night! Yeah Clubbox is really a good friend when you need movies and stuff...I used to depend on CB, but I don't think it works for me right now. So I can only go back to Msia to download. But I still have AC to keep me busy..hehehe..

Btw, did you get to see the Lee Jung Jae Documentary? ay_link provided an MU link a few pages back...but it's chinese subbed.

Tonight is just a great night for me. My An Affair download is half done and I have another half of Typhoon to go. YEAY!

Few of my fav pics of him..one with specs and the other, smiling...:wub:

d4cfa70107.jpg

57e44df323.jpg

Guest heartshapelove

hi cmy_185,

omg you have Over The Rainbow? i always thought i had a copy of that because my relatives in the philippines sent me a dvd that had a picture cover of Over The Rainbow with LJJ on it... but yesterday after months of having it, i finally tried out the dvd and i was disappointed to know that it turned out to be the drama: Over The Rainbow, instead of LJJ's movie o.O...

thanks for the cb link! my cb is soo busy on the weekends due to dramas but ill definitely check out that cb soon. =)

gahh i need to finish watching The Affair. but i think ive seen enough of the "goods" parts in it to be somewhat satisfied. lmao

omg i love this specific page... soo many pix! XD

thanks girls! i cant wait til ep9 finishes dling so i can widescreen LLJ's face XDD

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Been following him since Il Mare the movie...

Not traditionally "handsome" but good-looking in "guy next door" way...

Very talented...

If you want to see his "buffed body", check out Typhoon, the movie... ;)

hi guys, fyi i'm still quite a low level korean language student and i tried my best to translate the article, mostly literally with my useful dictionary and some phrases i just guessed the meaning.. it's crapppy, hope i didn't misinterpret anything, and feel free to correct it :sweatingbullets:

“모든 연인들이 그렇듯이 헤어진 이후에는 마음에 상처가 남는다. 옛 여자친구(김민희)를 못잊어 상당기간 힘들어 했다. 하지만 길지는 않았다. 역시 시간이 약이다. 이젠 어느 정도 마음의 안정을 찾았다”며 결별에 대한 심경을 털어놨다.

he said " all lovers, during the time after a breakup, will feel hurt". "the period when he couldn't forget his old gf was difficult. but it wasn't for long. true enough time heals all wounds. now, to a certain extent he's found peace of mind".

abt marriage : " i'm not trying to avoid marriage. as yet i'm not thinking deeply about marriage. i believe a lot in fate" and he thinks the heavens will bring together a good partner.

his ideal type of girl : "눈에 무엇인가 확 쓰일 만큼 좋은 여자야 한다" - sorry i don't understand this line! haha. the most important one.. darn

"when i'm in a relationship, i will be faithful to my gf. i've been misunderstood, but can't worry about things against my will"

rubie : Hey! your login name is very familiar as well. i remember u from Lee Byung Hun's thread..you're his no.1 fan aren't u! ^^i loved him in BD too. i haven't been to soompi for a long long time after the new registration. only coming in occasionally to kdrama section when i'm watching a new drama, or to music thread. Wish Lee Jung Jae continuous success with his drama and career and gain more love and acknowledment. To my knowledge, he's a superstar in korea, guys and girls alike love and admire him, but we gotta get more ppl in soompi/non korean to notice his greatness(HOTNESS)! ^^ and yeah, without AIR CITY, i wouldn't have known or cared enough to find out more abt LJJ...

ooh, can't wait to watch more Air City, and smiling Kim Ji Sung!

Hi Hi!! Good to meet you again! Aish... no.1 fan?!? :o Nah... a real hopeless fan is more like it, and still am :blush: along with BH is LJJ, too. My top ones. :lol:

Thanks so much for the translation, reading makes me remember BH when he was going through his breakup. Both men had taken it quite deeply but time will heal and make them better. LJJ, fighting!

Welcoming new fans & friends, some old pics... may have been posted but don't they make the best eye-candies on a Sunday morning? :wub:

For you, a wonderful fan-work... sketch of LJJ :wub:

jinjing_3853623.jpg

fullmoon092_2788518.jpg

fullmoon092_2788517.jpg

fullmoon092_2788516.jpg

fullmoon092_2788515.jpg

fullmoon092_2788519.jpg

fullmoon092_2788521.jpg

fullmoon092_2788520.jpg

You know, how some people keep saying a certain actor with long fingers.. LJJ has the nicest fingers too, not too thin or narrow. :blush:

captures credit to fullmoon092 & jinjing, copied from empas.com

^ thanks rubie hunnie for more goodies. hehe I love this thread.. <3

Some oldies but goodies.

For some reason, his acting and expressions remind me a lot of Gong Hyo Jin (or vice versa?). One quality they both share is that similar captivating gaze *which got me lost in it*... In fact, some of their best scenes are without any dialogue at all. I know.. coincidentally, she's also his ex's BFF. But one can still hope that one day these two talented actors will share the same screen, can't I? :)

<3 thank you for the goodies! ^^ I haven't seen some of them, and certainly happy to add them to my LJJ collection ^_^

Gong Hyo Jin is his ex? :o woohoo~~ I never heard of this..hehehe... quite shocking lol.. mangoicy, hahaha ahhh I see! hahaha.. ok ok.. :P

Looks like LJJ has a unique taste toward women ;] make me curious to see how his model-ex looks like.

But yeah, GHJ is an awesome actress! Hopefully these two will have a project together one day =)

ay_link : thanks for the welcome =) i always see your name in the drama subtitle credits hehe. thank you for allowing us to watch so many great dramas with subs! i will dl Oh brothers too! just need to clear some space from my comp first hehe

Hi cmy_185, thank you so much for the translation! <3 not crappy at all!

we're very grateful to have you here in this thread hehe... =)

yeah Oh! Brothers is definitely one movie you don't wanna miss. hehehe... I like this better than Last Present somehow..

heartshapelove, if you're still looking for "over the rainbow" movie, naynay123's clubbox has it :)

I got mine from there.

Last but not least, I have one precious subtitle to share =) hehe..

As mentioned before, ripgal is very kind to sub the PhotoDocumentary of Lee Jung Jae

(<3 thanks Jo for the awesome translation ^^), and so I had time today to finish timing and editing the subs.

But since I don't have the chinese-subbed version anymore, I can't resync the subs to that version... mianhe..

Hopefully it'll fit, but if it's not, here's the RAW version (clean) to download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBMTFXB4

Subs: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Z9DGW7K

Happy watching! ^^

Gong Hyo Jin is his ex? :o woohoo~~ I never heard of this..hehehe... quite shocking lol..

Looks like LJJ has a unique taste toward women ;] make me curious to see how his model-ex looks like.

Slow down, shenny.. LOL.. I think you misread my post. As I was saying, Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Min Hee (his ex) are best buddies :sweatingbullets: .. Be back with some LJJ-KMH pics.. ^^

Aaack.. so much LJJ goodies today, thank you ladies!!!

최지우-이정재 환상의 키스신 눈길

[뉴스엔 2007-06-17 10:22:28]

2007061710215710011eq0.jpg

2007061710215710012pk1.jpg

[뉴스엔 이재환 기자]

한류스타 최지우(32)와 이정재(34)가 달콤한 입맞춤을 했다.

MBC 드라마 '에어시티'의 두 주인공 최지우와 이정재의 멜로 구도가 본격화 된 가운데 두 사람이 바닷가에서 환상적인 키스을 하는 장면이 전파를 탄 것. 16일 방송된 9회분에서다.

왕웨이 마약 사건, 홍콩에서 목숨을 건 사투 등으로 인연이 깊어진 최지우와 이정재는 최근 서해안 장성도 등대 인근에서 바닷바람을 맞으며 키스로 서로에 대한 사랑을 확인하고 함께 밤을 새는 장면이 전파를 탔다.

이튿날 이른 시간 숙소를 나서며 다소 어색해 하는 이정재에게 최지우는 "나 프랑스에서 자랐어요. 이 정도는 아무 것도 아니예요"라며 하룻밤의 사랑을 아무렇지도 표현하는 모습이 그려졌다. 이 말에 더 황당해 하는 이정재는 최지우의 서구적인 습성에 당황해 하는 장면이 연출됐다.

이에 따라 최지우 이정재 이진욱의 삼각 사랑이 본격화될 것으로 전망된다.

'에어시티'는 제작비 60억원 투입, 국제공항과 국정원 요원 등을 소재로 한 전문직 드라마로 최지우 정재의 안방극장 컴백작으로 화제를 모았지만 10%대의 기대에 못 미치는 시청률을 보이며 고전하는 분위기다.

이재환 star@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Source: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20070...A4%C0%E7+%7B%7D

Warning: not for the weak-hearted

:sweatingbullets:

I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but by now everybody knows that they were a very public couple, and it's impossible not to find their pics when you search for either one of them anyways. So yeah.. let's keep our head cool :ph34r:

and oh, pardon me if the order is kinda messy.. I didn't have time to re-organize them :sweatingbullets:

Lee Jung Jae and (ex) Kim Min Hee

n2o14125566063zj2.th.jpg n2o14125566061ml4.th.jpg n2o14125387761re0.th.jpg n2o14124899101qf0.th.jpg n2o14123484451ag0.th.jpg n2o14123456944rs6.th.jpg n2o14123456943nq7.th.jpg n2o14123456942vz9.th.jpg n2o14123456941nl0.th.jpg n2o14123068541ao1.th.jpg n2o14122874491qd3.th.jpg n2o14122851191ld2.th.gif n2o14122819951oc2.th.jpg n2o14121593491wh6.th.jpg n2o14121022011wo5.th.jpg img155150hu6.th.jpg img152810no7.th.jpg img1414781bn9.th.jpg img1414780vh8.th.jpg 433a19053eb46sp3.th.jpg 433a19053eb45sw5.th.jpg 433a19053eb44tu0.th.jpg 45b04c57c9e59wn0.th.jpg 45b04c57c9e52zt3.th.jpg 42ef1c688fcd3rb7.th.jpg 42ef1c688fcd2yz9.th.jpg

Guest parkc

hi everyone!

hope you guys are enjoying Air City.

Thanks mangoicy for the pictures. It's funny, though, (at least to me) when I see pictures of celebs that I like/love with their girlfriends it tends to be a turn off, but looking at the pictures with him and min hee ( i think that's her name), it makes me like LJJ even more. The pictures show a softer, warm-hearted side of him that you don't get to see in Air City (well now we're seeing more smiles, but before in earlier Air City episodes not so much).

anyways, thanks for the pictures everyone!