Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

Guest VenusValentine

I know it's late but, gratz on the third thread. :wub:

Unlike others, I actually like Sohee pic on Z_Zin, it's look different, unique and special, just like those Wonder girls on Wonderland photoshot blush.gif

About star life theater, it's really annoying to see KBS mentioned other group while it's not really need; and i'm really mad at KBS to cut down our girls' "Love the way you lie" :ph34r: Then again it's KBS btw fury.gif

Lastly, i must say that about other group having more succeed in the States; excuse me, but i didn't see them reach level of fame of BOA or Rain on the States yet, let's alone to be on our girls level of fame.

I just want to say that i really appreciate to qoxie for contribution news about the girls from the beginning till now, hope you can keep up in the future, especially after football season is over. :lol:

P/S: I'm waiting for the girls to start their US promotion, there is more to come and i'm curious how will the US album will be as well as their promotion plant. But there are more to come, curious if the US album will be big enough to be dominate on 2013 academy awards or not. :wub:

--- Edit---

God, i top the page, but have nothing new to share Y.Y :sweatingbullets:

WonderSubber just release Mnet wide news sub, go there and download anyone ^^ :w00t:

Don't forget to thank for there hard work ^^ blush.gif

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, spoiler, maybe? Can't say how reliable this is until I check back with the source

Just heard that the first official network trailer/promo for WG at Apollo will be released somewhere between Dec. 26th-31st. Come January the movie series will be heavily promoted on TeenNick. 6 tracks will be covered in the movie two from each group a collab at the end and snippets of other songs for some kind of dance off/show down.

Still rumors but it looks like it will be Yeeun-centric, as in she gets the most lines (and love-line ;) ). But Lim plays an important role bringing the groups together.

I also like Sohee's shoot, it's different and it may look weird to others but I think she works it. It continues to surprise me just how well she is in front of a camera be it in acting or modeling. She is leagues ahead compared to other idols who try to do it too, in my opinion. I hope she gets more chances to do more shoots and act more since it seems to be her niche.

Guest hothot12

Uhm nope, Sohee's Zzin photoshoot just didn't work for me. Just no.

It looks incredibly forced and even though she does have a good feel, but it turns out lacklustre and short of something. I would prefer if she ditch that wig of hers.

Her worst attempt so far.

Guest xjjjLOVE

I haven't been here in so long, and I'm so excited I can finally stalk this place again now that I'm on break xD

First and foremost, congratulations on our third thread!! This is awesome that we've finally made it, and I'm sure we'll wear this out soon come next year (:

and a lot of people have been focusing on Sohee's make up in that shoot, has no one else but me noticed her scandalous attire in some of those?! She's all grown up! I'm sure Heechul is dying to get his hands on a copy :D

also....I really hate being a downer...I do, this thread is always such a happy place, but honestly, I am kind of disappointed that they're not giving us Me, In.

I mean, they have the music video shot, we know that from the teasers- why is it they're suddenly switching to Girls Girls now?

I guess, i was just hoping for a really big change in style with the girls, a big 360, sigh.

I will just have to wait for the year end awards I suppose...I was really looking forward to some Me, In promotions though, it's too bad.

Also..... WONDERBANG- please, and thank you! (&Please don't break Toobin up this time!)

"I am a Singer" parody on 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun

472879798.jpg?Expires=1324256261&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=d1mkEArEkFO~5DOL~vIstRiasyF80~Fmr74ukK4ZjoNs51GAibFWZ4StSfcDR82hhjcfnTK1eBdy~M0J-mmbAU1E4qCr~G7wi6MBqSNR6gnK6zuXJ24UWy7MLt8cIdvSO8PCFH4zMTj4ncNQCNSGQZt9kjUEcMu~mJI00nZV8Ck_

According to the news the full list is JUNSU(2PM), YUNHO(TVXQ), SUNNY(SNSD), RYEOWOOK(SUPER JUNIOR), NARSHA(BROWN EYED GIRLS), YEEUN(WONDER GIRLS), AND GYURI(KARA)

CR: JUNHOBRAND

\/ Sorry i got so excited i forgot to write what it's about :ph34r:

Guest WonderfulSohee

*quoted image*

According to the news the full list is JUNSU(2PM), YUNHO(TVXQ), SUNNY(SNSD), RYEOWOOK(SUPER JUNIOR), NARSHA(BROWN EYED GIRLS), YEEUN(WONDER GIRLS), AND GYURI(KARA)

CR: JUNHOBRAND

What is this for?

Guest sweethoney06

Hey Guys, Can you guys tell me what celebrities have been parodying Be My baby? I know Shin Bong Sun was going to? Does anyone have a video of her doing the dance or any other celebrity for that matter?

^

The clip was deleted. Was it from the MBC-R Music Party 정오의 희망곡  roadshow concert they did yesterday?

There are 5 reloaded fancams on this Youku channel, mostly EunAhn focused: http://u.youku.com/u...A1MTY5MDEy.html

According to Chinese WFs, Yoobin said onstage that WG will return to America in early February. Any Korean native speakers who can help clarify? The clip: http://v.youku.com/v...MzODY0MjY0.html

It's what I anticipated if this is true, although I was looking more at mid-Feb or late-Feb. Early-Feb means they may not do Asian promotions, unless it's 'helicopter' interviews (i.e. fly in, meet the press, fly out, no fanmeets). But at least the girls can spend Seollal (Lunar New Year, which falls on Jan 23) with their families.

- - - - - -

The BMBB Chinese version is pretty good. All the WG remakes (Nobody, So Hot, Tell Me) translate very well into Mandopop; such cover versions by Taiwan & HK singers used to chart regularly in the late Nineties. Sohee's pronunciation is more pristine than LIM's, not unexpected since WG was tutored by native Northerners while LIM speaks more Southern-ly. (South-east Asians also belong to the latter group.) The new lyrics have a lot of words & they had to sing it very frenetically.

Guest loveeeWG

Guys, lets vote for WG HERE

They are currently number 2, behind snsd. Lets get them to one! Just vote and refresh! You can vote many times! 5000 more points before we catch up!

Guest xoxoyoobin

Fancams from Sweet Sorrow Radio Public Broadcast:

[직캠] 111218 원더걸스 - Be My Baby (유빈) [잠실] (Yubin-focused fancam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VoeQpXZWI

[직캠] 111218 원더걸스 - Girls Girls [잠실]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyILY1yrvgE

[직캠] 111218 원더걸스 - 인터뷰 [잠실] (Interview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXay949It8

cr: drighk @YT

Archived