Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

Guest loveeeWG

Hello Wonderfuls... would like to share my little 'fetish' about WG. keke

SOHEE.

This girl. Her lips. Its curved so beautifully in every way that it is the only place i look when i see Sohee. *dreams*

And her mole on her right eye. So beautiful *dreams*

YEEUN.

Her skin colour in WGATA. I know some people says it is too orange and looks too westernised. but is it just me? I feel that she looks so %^&^*&$%#@$ gorgeous. Keep that hair blonde! It looks very natural, not forced at all.

LIM.

Her hair this time round for BMB promotions. I never really digged her hair in 2DT. it was weird, to be honest. But in BMB... BAM. Her hair is so beautiful when laid down. Straight or permed. So prettaye.

SUNYE.

i feel like a pervert saying this... but my Sunye's honey thighs... A fangirl can dream right? *winks*

YUBIN.

I noticed that for BMB promotions, yubin always had her hair straight. Which looks so #$^&* feminine. Yub, kill me already.

WG

Noticed, that i never said anything about their personality because it is what i loved them for in the first place.

Wonder+Girls+-+20111111+-+Be+My+Baby+on+MB%25281%2529.tp_KPOP+HD+MEXICO.jpg

%255BLive%255D+Wonder+Girls+-+111127+-+SBS+Inkigayo+-+Be+My+Baby+%2528HD-RIP%2529.jpg

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shjsgnd

Is this the video of the convo between that ugly fan and Sunye? That fan sounded harsh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIfSQ7d23E&context=C2ded7ADOEgsToPDskK8yE-oI5zSdJWXweaOZu41

</h1>

<h1 class="entry-title">Sunye apologizes to a fan for publicly revealing her relationship

Wonder Girls‘ Sunye has been attracting attention online due to the way she calmly handled an irrational fan.

On December 15th, a netizen uploaded an audio file of a conversation recorded between Sunye and a fan at a Wonder Girls’ fan signing. This fan brought up her recent confession of being in a relationship, and said: “Do you know that you going public with your relationship has caused an inconvenience to the group?”

Sunye replied, “Do you really think that?” to which the fan retorted, “Yeah, I think you were really short on thought with that decision.”

Calmly, Sunye responded, “Can you ask the other members? Because I’m curious myself as to what kind of inconvenience I have made to the group. I don’t think that I created an inconvenience to the members, but I do think that I hurt your feelings. I’m sorry about that.”

Netizens complimented Sunye on her smooth handling of an awkward situation. “Why would a fan ask such a thing,” “Sunye’s really kind,” and “She handled it well, just like a leader. It’s good that she held it in,” they said.

Wonder Girls: “Popularity is Fleeting. We Don’t Regret Going to U.S.”

820138b0ca1981ea8336518fc3c05112_large.jpg

On December 15, the Wonder Girls appeared on YTN’s “News & Issue” and talked about their popularity, competition, and music.

The show asked why the girls decided to move to the U.S. when they were already enjoying so much success in Korea. “A lot of people think that way, but popularity can be such a fleeting thing. At some point you eventually lose it. If you insist on holding on to it, and give up on the career path that you long dreamed of—wouldn’t you regret it more that way? There are a lot of things I learned from the U.S. promotions. We’ll probably never enjoy the same level of success as back then (in Korea), but I don’t believe we lost anything and I don’t regret moving to the U.S.,” Ye Eun said.

a9e059215e7defd1151face431d8985c_large.jpg

The hosts followed up by asking, “You promoted in the States for a year and a half. In that span, your popularity in Korea took a hit, while SNSD did really well. Did you feel any pressure?” The girls carefully answered the somewhat sensitive question as Sunye said, “Instead of pressure, we felt sorry to the fans and family members who waited for us for so long because we couldn’t show them anything. The year and a half (in the U.S.) is a period we can’t trade with anything. It’s hard to judge whether it was a success or failure, but nonetheless, it was valuable experience for us.”

Sohee added, “The toughest thing about living in the States was the language barrier. I’m still taking English lessons every day working hard on my English.” Ye Eun also said, “We love meeting with SNSD. We trade CDs and our friendship just continues to grow.”

They were also asked if they like any of the younger artists lately. “We care about our group the most, but we’ve seen a lot of new girl groups lately and they’re all very talented.” Yoobin expressed her admiration for IU, as she said, “I used to train with IU when I was a trainee. I guess that makes me pay more attention to her activities and I think she’s really cute on stage. IU was always really good at singing and had really catchy vocals.”

The hosts also talked about Wonder Girls’ retro style of music and asked if that was the original concept they planned for. Ye Eun gave a surprisingly detailed answer, saying, “Music, or TV dramas or novels tend to have a certain level of content exchange with different eras. I think we get inspiration from earlier generations and older songs. Sometimes we totally revive the past era or sometimes we just bring the motif from the past and recreate it by mixing with the current style.”

The Wonder Girls will continue with their promotions in Korea by the end of the year.

92ab14c7749240abfce59f5eef2b75eb_large.jpg

Thunderstix is the Editor-in-Chief for soompi.com. You can email him at eugene@soompi.com, or follow his twitter.com feed at @eugenekim222.

Just wondering but does anyone know if any of the girls are MCing this week on Music Bank? Also are the girls going to start performing Girls Girls starting this week or next week. Because I know that next week is the last show of the year for all the music shows before gayos. So does that mean they will only perform the follow up song for one week since I thought they will stop promotions in Korea in January??

They will continue to perform BMBB on Mubank &, interestingly, Mucore. 

JYPE did not schedule the latter for WG this week, but Mucure says they will perform. 

No word on the Inkigayo lineup yet.

Music Bank notice.

방송일: 20111216  

금요일 저녁의 짜릿한 즐거움!!

대한민국 최고의 음악 저장소 ★ 생방송 뮤직 뱅크 ★

♬ All New Sound ★☆

국제적인 인기의 오빠들이 떴다!

소녀들이여 이 무대를 집중하시라!

- 슈퍼주니어 동해, 은혁 < 떴다 오빠 >

신곡을 선보이는 아홉 여신!

소녀시대의 All New Stage!

- 소녀시대 < Mr. Taxi >

♬ Music Bank HOT Stage ★☆

Please Be My Baby!

사랑에 푹 빠진 그녀들!

- 원더걸스 < Be my baby >

2011년 대한민국 국민 여동생!

그녀의 이름을 함께 불러볼까요?!

- 아이유 < 너랑 나 >

무서운 기세로 인기 상승 중!

갈수록 더 빠져드는 Hot Stage!

- 트러블메이커 < Trouble Maker >

불꽃처럼 뜨거운 그녀들!

문신처럼 깊게 패인 열정!

- 티아라 < Cry Cry >

무슨 일이 생길 것만 같은 Friday Night!

불타는 금요일을 다.듀와 함께!

- 다이나믹듀오 < 불타는 금요일(Friday Night) >

★ Today 뮤직뱅크 ♪

- 어쩌다 마주친 그 사운드에 푹~빠진! LED Apple < 어쩌다 마주친 >

- 흥겨운 셔플 리듬이 선사하는 무대! 엑스크로스 < Mini Me >

- 추운 겨울 마음을 따뜻~하게 녹여주는 노래! 류키 < Let's go together 2 >

- 오랜만에 듣는 그녀들의 순도 100% 청아한 음성! As one < 거짓말 >

- 감성 충만한 힙합 듀오가 온다! 어글리 픽쳐 < Eternal (Feat. D.M.C) >

- 비장함이 감도는 그룹 ‘WE'의 스페셜 스테이지! WE < 비가 >

- 떠오르는 New 디바의 간절한 보이스! 제이세라 < 그댄 정말 모를 거예요 >

- 노래 실력도 A, 춤 실력도 A! A-ble < 사랑해 이 말밖에 > 

- 긴 하루 내내 듣고 있어도 질리지 않는 보이스! Tim < 하루가 길다 > 

- 무대가 시작되는 시간 시선을 뗄 수 없다! 라니아 < Pop Pop Pop > 

- 자꾸만 생각나는 다섯 남자의 Remix Stage! 더블에이 < 미쳐서 그래 > 

- 명품 보컬 알리의 가슴 아픈 New Song! 알리 < 촌스럽게 굴지 마 > 

- 상큼했던 소녀들이 섹시한 걸들로 대변신! 쇼콜라 < I Like It > 

- 그녀들의 무대만 보고 있으면 가슴이 두근 두근~!! A pink < My My > 

- 트로트의 왕자가 발라드의 왕자로 돌아왔다! 박현빈 < 모래시계 > 

- 언제나 유쾌한 노라조의 에너지 넘치는 무대! 노라조 < 판매왕 > 

- 연인 사이라면 꼭 한 번 들어야 하는 노래! 베이지 < 말이 안 통해 > 

- 뒤늦은 후회와 상처로 아파하는 남자들! M시그널 < 옷자락이라도 > 

- 겨울 소년들이 보내는 달콤한 메시지! 보이프렌드 < 내가 갈게 >

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

<<뮤직뱅크 12월 16일 출연자>>

소녀시대 / 슈퍼주니어 동해, 은혁 / 원더걸스 / 아이유 / 티아라 / 트러블메이커 /

다이나믹듀오 / 보이프렌드 / A pink / 노라조 / 박현빈 / 알리 / 라니아 / As one /

Tim / 베이지 / 엑스크로스 / 제이세라 / LED Apple / 쇼콜라 / M 시그널 / 더블에이 /

WE / 어글리 픽쳐 / 류키 / 에이블

Music Core notice.

287회 2011-12-17조회수 : 869 회

대한민국 음악의 중심! 쇼!음악중심 특집 한사랑 콘서트!

이번 주는 Trouble maker 현아,현승이 Special MC로 함께합니다!

♬ Comeback Stage

․ 데뷔 10주년! 대한민국 힙합계의 대표주자 다이나믹 듀오!

두 남자의 불타는 MIC가 만드는 신나는 힙합 Stage! 모두 즐길 준비 되셨나요?

- 다이나믹듀오(feat.SIMON D)『불타는 금요일(Friday night)』

․ 화끈했던 박현빈은 잊어라?! 눈물 쏙 빠지게 애절한 감성의 겨울남자로 완.벽.변.

신!!

- 박현빈『모래시계』

♬ HOT Stage

․ 빛나는 퍼포먼스에 빛나는 라이브까지~ 원더걸스의 Wonderful Stage

- 원더걸스『Be my baby』

․ 휘파람 소리에 눈과 귀가 TV앞으로 향하는 이유는?! 

언제나 기대 이상! 트러블메이커의 오.감.만.족 무대 때문에~

- Trouble maker『Trouble maker』

♬ Volume UP Stage

․ 보고 또 봐도 훈훈한 비주얼에~ 들어도 들어도 기분 좋~은 멜로디까지!

- 방용국&Zelo『Never give up』

․ 머리부터 발끝까지 짜릿해지는 이 시간! 라니아처럼 Sexy한 Girl 없잖아~♪

- 라니아『Pop Pop Pop』

․ Girls, Dreams, Money보다 더 매력적인 네 남자의 신나는 비트 속으로! 

- M.I.B『G.D.M』

․ 때론 감미롭게~ 때론 강렬하게! 지금은 TRAX LIVE에 빠져들 시간!

- TRAX『창문(Blind)』

♬ Girl's LOVE SONG

․ 온 세상 오빠들의 마음을 훔쳐버린 일곱 요정들의 상.큼.발.랄 Love Song♡

- Apink『MY MY』

․ 눈물도 No! 아픔도 No! 오직 사랑만 원하는 다섯 소녀의 깜찍한 고백!

- C-REAL『No No No No No』

♬ 감성 in 음중

․ 길어진 하루만큼 더욱~ 애절해진 팀의 절.대.감.성 Stage 

- 팀『하루가 길다』

․ 그녀의 옷자락이라도 붙잡고 싶은 간절한 심정을 담아 불러봅니다..

- M Signal『옷자락이라도』

․ 세상에 지친 마음을 어루만져 주는 진심 어린 멜로디..

- Plain note『백조의 노래』

♬ Sound-HOLIC

․ 심장을 쿵!쿵! 울리는 X-CROSS 비트가 시작되는 순간! 모두 Listen UP!!

- X-CROSS『MINI ME』

․ 시/선/집/중/ 눈과 귀를 사로잡는 소년&소녀들의 유니크한 무대 속으로~  

- F1RST『Ma Ma My』

․ 이것이 바로 스타일이 살아있는 무대! 지금은 Brand-new 밴드의 색다른 매력에 

푹! 빠질 시간~

- 레드애플『어쩌다 마주친』

․ 겨울을 닮은 아련한 랩핑과 애절한 감성 보이스의 환.상.궁.합! 

- 크리스피크런치&시현『금붕어』

♬ New Song

․ 애.교.만.점 여섯 소년이 전하는 로맨틱 세레나데♡

- 보이프렌드『내가 갈게(I'll be there)』

․ 중독성 200%! 한 번 들으면 헤어나올 수 없는 마성의 쇼콜라 Sound!

- 쇼콜라『I like it』

․ 추운 겨울을 사르르 녹이는 달콤한 보이스의 주인공!

- 베이지『말이 안 통해』

Guest freakloverxx

Is this the video of the convo between that ugly fan and Sunye? That fan sounded harsh.

http://www.youtube.c...5zSdJWXweaOZu41

well,,it does sounds like Sunye's voice but i dont understand Korean so idk..

yoobin and doojoon looks good together side by side

Sohee has improved so much.babe,im so proud of you.

Guest Mia_Mia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIfSQ7d23E&context=C2ded7ADOEgsToPDskK8yE-oI5zSdJWXweaOZu41

yeah..that is the audio clip.

[Trans] Yubin wept while expressing her gratitude towards Sunye

On the Star Life Theater episode aired on 14 December, Yubin shared "Because Sunye is the leader, she will always pretend that she is not tired".

Yubin added "Sunye is a strong friend. She always end up being the one thanking us, encouraging us and hugging us, so I am very thankful towards her". Saying that, Yubin teared, showcasing the friendship within the group.

On the same episode, Sunye remarked "The members of Wonder Girls are very ordinary but we are truly grateful to be able to gain love from many despite our flaws".

Source: Newsen

[Trans] Wonder Girls Sunye "Congratulations SNSD for winning #1"

Wonder Girls Sunye congratulated rival SNSD for winning.

On the Star Life Theater Episode broadcasted on 15 December, it showed Wonder Girls and SNSD competed for first place on Music Bank but unfortunately, Wonder Girls did not win.

Yubin remarked after the show “It will be good if we can get first placing, but we are not here because of that. We are back because we miss the fans, and we want to let the fans know that we are still doing well”.

Sunye also added “SNSD’s win is also worth celebrating. Since both groups debuted at around the same time, if we are unable to be sincerely happy for them, I don’t think we can consider ourselves as good colleagues”

Source: TV Report

cr: MinSunyebaidu bar @twitter

OH MY GOD GUYS.

I just had an epiphany!

When is Dream Concert going to be held next year?

I now know why they'll only perform 'Me, In' on special events.

Can you guys imagine the girls jamming out 'Me, In' during the Dream Concert next year? That would be EPIC.

Although, I think Dream Concert takes place sometime between May-June (?) I wonder if the Girls will be attending...Since the movie and their US album will be out by then, I'm guessing JYPE will promote the Girls hardcore in America next year.

I love it when the Girls attend Dream Concert, other fanclubs always seem very supportive :wub:

Remember last year anyone~

(You have towatch the fancams to know what i'm on about :ph34r: )

“A lot of people think that way, but popularity can be such a fleeting thing. At some point you eventually lose it. If you insist on holding on to it, and give up on the career path that you long dreamed of—wouldn’t you regret it more that way?"

I'm really tempted to start collecting quotes from these girls lol. they always answer questions with confidence and maturity

And a little late, but congrats on the 3rd thread!!!!

I found this on tumblr just a while ago, so credits to that tumblr user: celinaka

m807ix.jpg

Korean popular MC parody Wonder Girl’s “Be My Baby” on 12/12/11 at MBN Channel, expect to see the performance

It feels like the Tell Me era again whereas various variety shows, MC's and idols had a parody of it.

The thread is moving really quickly, which is a good thing! Welcome to new Wonderfuls and old wonderfuls. Sohee's photo shoot reminds me of 101 dalmatians (well the part with the huge fur coat) LOL. I'm really looking forward to the pictorial, I hope they release it soon. It's funny how the majority of Sohee's photo shoots as the most bizarre concepts, but I honestly think she looks great in every one of them. I don't think anyone else would look as great in those wigs <3

JenC I know right? Hahas, I felt the same way, the girls are all so mature now and their replies are definitely all quote worthy. I thought Sunye's was the most humble in the article shared above.

Sunye also added “SNSD’s win is also worth celebrating. Since both groups debuted at around the same time, if we are unable to be sincerely happy for them, I don’t think we can consider ourselves as good colleagues.”

By the way, seoulbeats has a poll for "Best of 2011: Album" and if you guys feel like the Wonder Girls has the best album of 2011 please go vote!

The top three right now is,

JYJ's "In Heaven" 20.05% (177 votes)

Wonder Girls' "Wonder World" 20.05% (177 votes)

Big Bang's "Special Edition" 13.36% (118 votes)

Guest sung yuri

OMG! We're already on our 3rd thread! It took us 3 yrs to have this thread. I'm looking forward for more updates and achievement of WG! Congratulations Wonderfuls!

Guest Lee-me-young

credit: kpopfever

Source: Newsen via Nate

i hate to talk about this in general put

im totally thinking about GD Right now !!

cuz the girl in  " baby goodnight " mv he had over his house she looks totally like sohee.

i mean ...

the Cheeks the hair the nose .... SOHEE !!

Although, we're already on the fifth page, congratulations on reaching our third thread wonderfuls. 

I'm was so happy watching Doojoon interviewing Wonder Girls. ^^ 

Doojoon used to be a JYPE trainee, so I wonder if he is close with any of them. 

The stage looked really nice, but I'm disappointed the mics were totally rubbish on 'Music On Top'. We could only hear Sunye and Yubin. You can just hear Sohee and Yeeun, but Hyerim's was all backing. :( 

Show! K-Music's mics and audio were not Im used, if I compare it to Mubank, Mucore and Inki. 

Has anyone else noticed what Sohee is wearing one of the photos?! It's just the crop top! We've never seen Sohee wear anything like that before. 

Hahahaa~ Star Life Theater showed various clips of Yeeun eating they recorded throughout. xD 

I was hoping they would broadcast the whole 'Love You The Way I Do' performance. I hope they perform it again some time soon so we can all watch the whole performance. 

I think the Sketchbook interview would have been funnier if they included Sohee's answer to the fashion question. They cut that too, and the interview was not as interesting as it could have been. =/  

I love seeing how the majority of the audience at the fan signing were all girls. ^^ 

I'm really looking forward to Yeeun's 'I Am An Idol Singer' performance. 

I hope she shows everyone what they've been missing out onand outshines everyone keke 

All we have know now is whether they'll perform at KBS Gayo Daejeon. Any news? 

Sohee and Yubin are to MC again tomorrow. Yay! ^^ 

Guest mrsheedragon

Woah! i'm so happy that its the third thread already! I really loved the 2nd thread, time to change my bookmarks!

Yeeah to the wonderfuls, great job!

Is this the last ep? :(

Naver released top songs of 2011. WG managed to make it in the top 15 despite the fact it was released in Nov lol. Spread the wonder.

OP 24 SONGS

1. T-ara - Roly Poly

2. Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye

3. SISTAR - So Cool

4. miss A - Good-Bye Baby

5. Busker Busker - Tokyo Girl

6. Huh Gak - Hello

7. 2NE1 - Ugly

8. Leessang - Turned Off The TV

9. KARA - Step

10. GG (feat. Park Bom) - I Cheated

11. Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

12. Kim Bum Soo - Please

13. Drooping Snails - Apgujeong Delinquent(??)

14. Hyun Bin - That Man

15. 2NE1 - Lonely

16. Lena Park - I Wish Now It Will Be That

17. Big Bang - Tonight

18. IU - Good Day

19. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

20. Lee Sora - The Wind Blows

21. IU - Someday

22. Boohwal - Thinking

23. SECRET - Shy Boy

24. IU - The Story Only I Didn't Know

source http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2620#

After watching Star Life Theater, I'm annoyed they cut out "Love the Way You Lie" on the official broadcast. They practiced so much for a song that doesn't even get aired. Hopefully they can perform it again later.

Archived