Guest Yoyo

Guest my2wonder

Happy 3rd <3333

I miss thread 2 already XD

BTW ..

Welcome LeeMeYoung <3 marhaba <33

Mmm there is a lot of news to tell my comments about it

I will start with Sohee's Z-ZIN photoshoot

in my blog and in the twitter ! I saw a lot of comments like " what did they do for our Sohee " or " OMG ! is that Sohee +_+ "

meanwhile , there is a few of wonderfuls who likes the concept ! for me ! I believe that the few are the best <3

I love wonder girls' songs no matter what !! I love the way they are ! if they wearing a richard simmons I don't f***ing care <3 and I will always love everything they do <3 and everything they say <33

Because ! I'm a truly WONDERFUL <333 *YAY*  :wub:

-------

Sunye is perfect ! when I already believe there is no one perfect ! but I can't find anything unperfect in this pretty angel ..

I love her answer upon the angry fan ..

-------

Lim <3 I love you since 2DT comeback <33 you were amazing <3 I love " I'm trying " T-shirt <33

-------

love you wonderfuls <3 I hope we are going to live our life together with the wonder girls <3 FOR EVER TILL THE END <333

I'm proud to be a fan of wonder girls <333

I'm proud to be one of you wonderfuls <333

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrryful

YAY!!!!!!! 3RD THREAD, WONDERFULS I HEARS THAT THEY WILL PROMOTE GIRLS GIRLS :D I CANT WAIT XD IM SO HAPPY THEIR STAYING IN KOREAN MORE THAN I EXPECTED :D!!!!!

Guest Shjsgnd

What happened to my poor baby SOHEE??????????

Why they give her such an ugly wig, really make her look...... just NO

They always give her bizarre look and it just make her look so weird when she is not.:tears:

Guest wonderful ♡

le2lM.gif

wt4aQ.gif

Congratulations on our 3rd thread! I've been watching the WG thread grow from thread 1 although I don't really post much, but it's really nice to see new fans (and old fans of course) of the girls. I hope we can all support the girls throughout and stick with them no matter what! I can't believe I've been with them since their Tell Me days, lol. They've grown so much. /proud mother moment lol <333

The first post looks great! I love how simple and neat it is. I really can't wait for Sohee's Z_ZIN pictorial and Running Man broadcast. Also for them to start promoting Girls Girls and perform Me, in on Gayo Daejuns. Excited! I actually don't think they're going to promote Girls Girls like how they did for BMB, it's more of like just a follow up song to end their promotions kind of thing.

wonderfulbot at twitter posted this up:

*quoted image*

They translated it to: Yenny will appear in "Im Idol Songer" of mbc gayo daejaejun this year!!

Does anyone know what "Im Idol Songer" is? Or is it suppose to be "I am an idol singer?" :P And can anyone translate the rest of the article? I know its kinda small and a little blurry, but if you can, it would be nice. Thank you! :)

Pikeyenny uploaded the interview of the Wonder girls on 24 hour news, issues & people

Part one: http://youtu.be/A3uz1KtQrqY

Part two: http://youtu.be/XTm-gQr1vzg

Hmm I'm not sure about the Gayo Daejun thing but there's a show called I am a Singer, right? The one where lots of idols appeared... Maybe MBC Gayo Daejun is going to do a collaboration between idol singers for a special stage? IDK lol but that would be cool.

Oh and can I just add in -- how classy is our Min leader to answer the "fan" the way that she did? I love her so much.

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls asks for Kim Won Hyo’s autograph “Who knew this could happen?”

By Ceridwen– December 15, 2011

Comedian Kim Won Hyo of ‘Gag concert’ got emotional at the request for an autograph from Yeeun.

On the December 14th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Star Life Theater – Wonder Girls Special’, Yeeun, Yubin, and Hyerim were filmed participating in the pre-recording of KBS 2TV’s ‘Gag Concert’.

wonder_girls_kim_won_hyo_2.jpg

Before the pre-recording started, the Wonder Girls’ members sought out the comedians they like. Yeeun met with Kim Won Hyo gave him an autographed CD as a gift. Kim Won Hyo thanked her saying, “I really wanted it.”

Then Yeeun requested, “Give me an autograph please. My dongsaeng is a fan.” Kim Won Hyo gave her an autograph saying, “Who knew this could happen to me in my life? I got married too early.” (Dongsaeng = a gender-neutral term for a younger sibling or a younger acquaintance.)

wonder_girls_kim_won_hyo_3.jpg

Kim won Hyo then added, “Honestly, this is the first time I received a CD from an artist. Wonder Girls are so nice and good-hearted; I hope many people give you lots of love.” Then he joked, “I am learning English too. Why? To have conversations with the Wonder Girls. I really like them.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit kpopfever

---

From Lim's me2day

20111215limme2dayupdate.jpg

미리 메리크리스마스!!:)

Credit wg_lim@me2day

Guest evilishus

The autograph must be for her younger brother :) We haven't seen him in a while now.

And every artist/DJ/comedian/etc. should always expect a signed CD from the girls :D They always go around as a group handing them out to those they appear on shows/events with when they go around doing their greetings.I saw it on the episode and I'm happy they have kept this up since their debut.

This is the 3rd thread, I gotta post something,

- The 3rd thread here it comes. It is like saying a goodbye to an old friend cuz a new friend has just arrived and is moving fast.  The 1st and 2nd threads have stepped back and let the 3rd thread carry on the Queens' upcomin' glorious days in the future. 

- Sohee on Z_Zin is a job well done.  To me it is more about her mentality, transformation and progress rather than just another simple fashion or avant-garde concept photoshoot. This is what I love about the whole Z_Zin concept.

- I have been streaming online on Ollehmusic, Melon, Soribada and Mnet concurrently in the past week and still going.  It's the least I can go.

- Wonderfuls here have been wonderful. It's been a pleasure reading your posts here and all the info given.

Guest jcsmark

Be My Baby fan meeting, congrats to the winners!

Wonder Girls Share Favorite Korean Food and Tourist Spots at Special Fan Meeting Event

by: thunderstix on Dec 15, 2011

5bb2752782db47cdd4a88c92f5fdc8cd_large.jpg

On December 15, the Wonder Girls and the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) held a fan meeting at the headquarters of JYP Entertainment. Soompi was invited to cover the special fan event, featuring cover performances by the winners of last month’s “Be My Baby Dance Contest,” and a Q&A session where the Wonder Girls shared some of their favorite Korean food and hot spots in Seoul.

KTO and JYPE ran the “Be My Baby Dance Contest” for two weeks in November. Five winners (two from Korea, one each from Vietnam, Canada, and Indonesia) from more than 1,000 contestants were invited to Seoul for three nights for a chance to meet the Wonder Girls and also visit popular tourist attractions recommended by the girls themselves.

e1bc99ee70ee4617cb21715280866ff1_medium.jpge675a083c5e15bfd20ec76c2eede369b_medium.jpg

For the event, all five winners were given a chance to dance in front of the Wonder Girls. After each performance, Wonder Girls gave their opinion of the dance and took photos with each group. Following the dance session, the Wonder Girls talked about their favorite places to visit in Seoul and which Korean dish they enjoy the most. The following is an excerpt from the Q&A session:

Q: Sohee said her ideal type of man was Park Hae Il. But he’s married now. Is he still your favorite male celebrity?

Sohee: I like him as a fan, not as a lover, so I think it’s fine. My ideal type of man just has to be taller than, older than me, and just fun to talk with.

Q: Any plans for a concert in Vietnam?

Ye Eun: It’s so nice to see our fans from Vietnam today. We’ve never been to Vietnam yet but will do our best to visit there as soon as possible.

Sunye: We love pho noodles!

Q: Can each of you tell us what you do for your spare time?

Ye Eun: I just like to watch movies, read books, eat good food, you know, just the simple things. Sometimes I write songs and play the guitar or piano too.

So Hee: I love to sleep. Usually I just sleep in my room!

Moderator: We’ll pass on Sunye because we know she’s busy dating!

Sunye: Actually, he’s not in Korea now. He’s Korean-Canadian. But I’d love to visit Canada one day!

Yoobin: I like listening to music too. I love rock music. I also like reading comic books, watching TV, you know, same as you guys, like playing the guitar and stuff.

Hyelim: I usually just stay home and chill. I like not doing anything. Oh, I also like to write my diary, but most of the time I’m just home.

111013b9aa2f888d5b989dc38ce854bf_medium.jpg2688a48f46d94e2f20c2c968de624ce6_medium.jpg

List of Wonder Girls’ favorite tourism spots and Korean food:

6bdf9e1e03c976b66cf57d32eb0f1449_large.jpg

Ye Eun: N Seoul Tower and Dak Dori Tang (chopped roast chicken)

e32f8d850c09e27e9e4517aeb872d495_large.jpg

Sohee: Kyung Bok Goong Palace and Kal Gook Soo (handmade noodles)

f58bb4c0f18c428dc8295807b94782f9_large.jpg

Sunye: Fu Spa Palace and Gop Chang (chitterlings or grilled pork intestines…Sunye mentioned it might sound gross at first, but you’ll love it once you try it!)

5fe306341cd1e8ed9b5e432fdc841f7a_large.jpg

Yoobin: Shin Sa Dong “Tree-lined Street” and Hwanghoo Sam Gae Tang (chicken broth with ginseng)

0de35b3e004001e1230c0545e681cf61_large.jpg

Hyelim: Samsung D’light shop and Street food (Dukk Bok Gi or spicy rice cake)

The girls went on to take group photos with all the contestants. They all seemed very relaxed and enjoyed every moment of the fan meeting event, dancing and singing along the contestants. It was really interesting to see all these fans from around the world show so much love for Wonder Girls, coming all the way to Seoul to see their favorite idol.

8711ec01cd84b9cf8d644061caa98bc8_large.jpg

This event was KTO’s first promotional event featuring a K-Pop star. All airfare and hotel accommodations were paid for by the KTO. The three night trip includes a free tour of Seoul and JYPE’s headquarters, and a chance to meet the Wonder Girls. Following the success of this event, KTO hopes to continue having popular K-Pop celebrities promote Korean tourism. Actor Ji Jin Hee and miss A are also scheduled for special KTO events later this month. You can learn more about the Korea Tourism Organization at their website here, or Facebook page here.

Credit Soompi

Wonderfuls, congrats to our 3rd thread! Third thread and counting! Look how far we've come. Thank you to all Wonderfuls and WG supporters ^^ Our girls made a comeback a month ago and is doing amazingly. Let's keep rooting for our girls and build even a bigger Wonderful family♥

-I really wanted to congratulate the winners. They are very lucky to have the opportunity to meet the girls and dance for them. [how i wish i was apart of the crew]. Yenny! the NSeoulTower :) I want to go there badly lol. Hopefully Wonder Girls has another contest in the near future for us to participate in again!

Guest savoir vivre

I don't know what to say.

*sniffs*

A third thread for our girls!

So glad to see that after all these years, and despite Wonder Girls' promotions in America, our fandom is still going strong & constantly supporting and loving WG..

MyWonderfuls%20Fans%20with%20WG%20Balloons%20Twin%20Towers@live%20Concert015.JPG

tumblr_luhg9fBTQ31qjemmto2_500.jpg 

WONDER GIRLS AT APOLLO 30 SECOND PREVIEW

and don't forget to join Wonder Girls' Official Fan Club!

:)

<3

3RD THREAD!!!

Yesterday Soompi kept crashing on me, at least I could read. :sweatingbullets:

There are too many arguments to talk about, and so much going on in this period. The girls are hyper-active right now and I hope they'll have enough spare time next Christmas to be with their family and friends.

--

The American side of the Wonder Girls At the Apollo community has become addicted to updates from Korea. Two days ago it was Wes Aderhold retwitting a Youtube cap, yesterday it was the School Gyrls turn with the 30 seconds preview causing reactions from their fans.

Amazing how fans of SG and WG are shipping each other's group.

YRiZq.png

--

Yesterday Sohee retwitted this picture from Z ZIN twitter.

W0EsU.jpg

Original (by @Z_ZIN) http://t.co/drGAkxNc

--

Finally, my own cap of Kim Won Hyo. Maybe he's not representative of the average male adult side of Wonderfuls (I hope so at least^^), but that's a good approximation of my future state of mind when the album will arrive. XD

xVdyr.png

Hehe, I just got my FedEx tracking number, the bulk order is shipping.

Wonder Girls praise junior singers IU & SECRET

20111215_wondergirls_1.jpg

The Wonder Girls recently named hoobaes IU and SECRET as juniors who caught their attention the most.

The members recently guested on YTN‘s ‘News and Issues‘, and expressed how glad they were to be back in Korea.

The news anchor asked the girls, “Which of your juniors do you think are doing really well right now?”, and without hesitation, they answered, “SECRET and IU.”

Member Yubin, who knew IU before her debut, remarked, “When I see her on stage these days, I still think she’s extremely adorable. I knew her since she was a trainee, and she sang really well back then as well. Her voice was always really charming and unique.”

Source & Image : MyDaily via Nate

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest Celangel

I was away for 10days and we are at our 3rd thread already! Congrats to us! My Korea trip was fruitful because I got my wonder world album and got to ski for the first time. I only managed to catch the girls on tv(I was cheering alone in the airport when I watched them win triple crown at inki) but I missed out on all the STL episodes mainly because I was on a tour package and always on the run. haha. One thing I noticed when I was there for 7days was that wonder world was playing everywhere, not just one song but a no. of their songs. The ski resort played like 3 of their songs, the shopping district was also playing some songs from their album and when I was in Jeju, some girl walking past me was singing to "be my baby".

I'm not saying that they don't play other artists' songs but they don't play more than 1 song of a particular artist. It's definitely wonder world over in Korea now.

Guest ahhlynnx

Sohee: I like him as a fan, not as a lover, so I think it’s fine. My ideal type of man just has to be taller than, older than me, and just fun to talk with.

Heechul immediately came to mind. He has ALL 3 aspects of Sohee's ideal type! :P

Guest kimmyrout

I just read that article on akp about YouTube now listing K-Pop as a genre under their Music section, which is wild! Unfortunately, I don't see the girls included as one of the "popular" artists...

This sucks! Especially since YT could help the girls gain tons more exposure... :(

WG rehearsing for SBS Kpop Star. The recording supposedly took place last Sun (11/12). It wasn't mentioned on the JYPE itinerary.

X8GEK.jpg

cr: 에디@WGW + Wonderfuls Cafe FB

Archived