Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at first i think his face like jo ji hoon....now i think his face like ha ga in husband...what do you think???

yeah...hope he will become a korean best actor/ star in future...very talented..:lol:

you got it !!!!!!!!! Yun Jung Hoon !!! In some angle he looks just like Je Hoon oppa! xD

you're welcome dear trisy ... I was alone here for a while xDD .... Welcome Welcome! *Hugs*

42776748.6.jpg

2009080401158_0.jpg

lee jae hoon at archi promo

anyone is understand about korean language? i am curiuous about what han ga in say about lee jae hoon at 4.50?^_^

gasp I'm not even good at english as everyone can see xDDDD ... It's a bit frustrating that I cannot help you ... sorry T_T

anyway ... there are only goode news about his recent movie ^_^ and I'm so so happy for him =)

‘Architecture 101’ Reaches 500,000 Viewership Mark in Four Days

57181640.jpg

The movie Architecture 101 has reached the 500,000 viewership mark in four days as of March 25

According to the Korean Film Council, Architecture 101 was viewed by 492,601 people as of March 24 and would surpass the 500,000 mark on March 25. On March 24 a total of 241,561 people watched the movie.

The movie was released on March 22, where it immediately became number one on the box office charts and the positive reviews are likely to easily push the viewership mark past the one million mark.

Architecture 101 is a romantic movie that expands on the memories of ‘first love’ between its two main characters. The movie stars Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, Lee Je Hoon and Suzy and is directed by Lee Yong Joo who previously directed the movie Possessed

Source : Enewsworld

2 more articles related to his drama and Yuri -_- -_- :lol:

Girls’ Generation member Yuri shares a deep kiss with … on ‘Fashion King’

20120327_yuri_kissscene.jpg

‘Fashion King‘ co-stars Lee Jae Hoon and Girls’ Generation member Yuri shared a ‘deep kiss’.

On the fourth SBS ‘Fashion King’ episode that aired March 27th, Jung Jae Hyuk (played by Lee Jae Hoon) planted a kiss on his former flame, Anna Choi (Yuri).

Anna who was scarred by Michael J’s cold attitude went to visit her ex-boyfriend, Jung Jae Hyuk at his home. She was ready to receive his offer to scout her.

“Would you like something to drink?” he asked Anna. “Do you have Soju?” she asked in response. “If not, anything strong will do.”

After a few sips, Anna asked Jae Hyuk if he still loved her, and Jae Hyuk responded by pulling her in for a kiss. Anna welcomed his affection, but the two were rudely interrupted by uninvited guest, Shin Jung Ah (played by Han Yooee).

“Get out now,” Jae Hyuk demanded, but Jung Ah who is in love with Jae Hyuk did not listen, and Jae Hyuk resulted to grabbing Anna’s hand and running out the door.

Shin Jung Ah who was left alone after having to witness the two kiss shrieked with fury.

Source : Allkpop

Yuri gets friendly with male actors from ‘Fashion King’?

20120326_fashion_king2.jpg

On March 26th, a public showcase for the production site of SBS‘s new drama, ‘Fashion King‘ was held in Ilsan, South Korea.

The drama’s staff was present at the scene including Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri, actor Yoo Ah In, Lee Jae Hoon, and actress Shin Se Kyung. There were many photos taken on site, but some of the more noticeable photos were the ones taken with Yuri and her male co-actors. It appears that Yuri is comfortable with the natural contact with her co-stars, indicating that the cast may have gotten closer during filming. Some viewers found the photos adorable and heartwarming while others questioned if they were all really just friends.

‘Fashion King’ broadcast its first episode on the 19th and reach 10% in viewership, but fell to 8.9% the next episode. The drama revolves around a couple of young designers who battle their way from the streets to become globally recognized fashion designers. A hot love triangle is expected to be in the works.

It’s a little early to consider since the drama has only broadcast two episodes, but which two make a better on-screen couple?

Source : Allkpop

• 4 weeks later...

Lee Je Hoon it reminds me of Jo in Sung...on the way they acted. They're both Handsome and good actors.

I saw Lee Je Hoon in "Bleak Night" honestly speaking I was really impressed on his acting. He was so great on this movie

and I much like him on Front Line which he was nominated in Asians Awards.I just watch Fashion King because of him.

Lee Je Hoon it reminds me of Jo in Sung...on the way they acted. They're both Handsome and good actors.

I saw Lee Je Hoon in "Bleak Night" honestly speaking I was really impressed on his acting. He was so great on this movie

and I much like him on Front Line which he was nominated in Asians Awards.I just watch Fashion King because of him.

I'm also watching FK for him ( and YAI ) ... I find the drama really annoying xD but I won't give up until the very end :lol: . Je Hoon is an amazing actor , I'm glad he's gaining more fans

elley ... you're welcome ^_^

Lee Je Hoon’s Happy Past Revealed

68147623.jpg

Lee Je Hoon’s past has been revealed, and apparently, it was a happy one.

Photos from his past were revealed through a post titled ‘Lee Je Hoon’s past’ uploaded on an online community site. The photos show him when he was a student at the Korea National University of Arts up to when he started appearing in independent films.

Photos that showed him cheering with both arms above his head over a game of Go Stop especially grabbed attention.

Netizens left comments such as, ‘He looks great’, ‘It’s so cute he’s so happy over winning money’, ‘He must’ve won that game’ and ‘Looks like he would’ve been popular among his female seniors’.

Lee Je Hoon is currently starring as the rich heir Jung Jae Hyuk in SBS’ Fashion King, showing off a completely different cold personality compared to his image in his previous films.

Source : Enewsworld

Our handsome Je Hoon will be the cover of upcoming edition of High Cut magazine ... ains , so handsome as always ( but his hairstyle is a NO NO! :lol: :lol: )

LEE JE HOON COVERS HIGH CUT’S VOLUME 76

jhhc3.jpg

High Cut‘s special volume, which is headlined by Ha Ji Won, is still a hot item on book stands, and now, the publication has come out with its latest volume that features rising star Lee Je Hoon. The zine loves its readers

Check out his spreads!

jhhc4.jpg

jhhc2.jpg

jhhc1.jpg

Source : Couch Kimchi

Hi trisy ... how are you??? ^_^ ^_^ He looked so handsome at Baeksang Awards :wub: :wub:

pfff , news about him and Suzy :lol: :lol:

Deleted Kiss Scene Between miss A's Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon Revealed!

8dc44105a29fd2f34106cba93e274fc8_large.jpg

The film “Architecture 101” revealed a deleted kiss scene between miss A’s Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon. There was one other kiss scene between the two, when Lee Jae Hoon’s character “Seung Min” kissed Suzy’s character “Seo Yeon” while she was asleep at the bus stop.

The deleted kiss scene between Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon occurred when in the present, Han Ga In (Present Seo Yeon) and Uhm Tae Woong (Present Seung Min) share a kiss at the finished home. In order to film the kiss scene between Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon, the two had to travel all the way to Jeju Island. However, the scene was unfortunately deleted to express a more loving feeling between the present “Seo Yeon” and “Seung Min.”

According to KOFIC (Korean Film Council), as of May 2, the film “Architecture 101” has had a total of 3,754,302 viewers.

Surce : Soompi News

Lee Je Hoon for High Cut

LeeJeHoon1.jpg

Word on the street is that Lee Je-hoon is the only reason to watch Fashion King. Er, I’ll take your word for it people, ’cause he sure is pretty, but that’s a lot to suffer through for the one you love. Here he is in High Cut, looking not quite so kingpin-of-fashion, but totally adorable.

Lee Je-hoon’s been in some stellar projects and gotten rave reviews left and right, but it seems his mainstream ticket was this spring’s hit movie Introduction to Architecture (a breakout project for all of the younger cast, actually), where he played a freakishly doppelganger mini-me version of young Uhm Tae-woong, romancing first love Suzy.

In fact this photo spread is called “First Love Lee Je-hoon,” though it doesn’t look particularly first-love-y, other than that’s just what Lee is associated with now. Not a bad moniker, since it’ll keep him in drama roles for as long as he wants. That trope’s not dying anytime soon. Or ever.

I’d personally rather see him in more quirky indie films and complex roles, because that’s where he really shines. But I trust that he’ll continue to keep a diverse resume worth following. Just ditch the pastel pants, and I’m all yours.

Source : Dramabeans

• 3 weeks later...

the girl who!   i'm fine...long time not see u......thanks for update...

chingu ... sorry , I was very busy with my other bias's threads hahahaha .... how've you been?

anyway ... finally the torture of Confusion King xD finally is over! bt anyway I will love forever our JH ♥

Here are some BTS pics :

562626_243037669134176_1884834508_n.jpg

149430_243037692467507_117265587_n.jpg

582336_243037712467505_155808951190382_383947_355283575_n.jpg

292272_243037745800835_155808951190382_383948_1090487413_n.jpg

547804_243037762467500_155808951190382_383949_1915587866_n.jpg

382385_243037775800832_155808951190382_383950_2005886788_n.jpg

148931_243037812467495_155808951190382_383951_1930371686_n.jpg

538813_243037842467492_1439321519_n.jpg

546355_243037882467488_155808951190382_383953_474873142_n.jpg

379219_243037915800818_155808951190382_383954_882744151_n.jpg

waiting for a new project .... Je Hoon oppa, fighting!!! =)

Source : FK Facebook

• 2 weeks later...

Archived