Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Je Hoon comes back with two very different characters

lee_je_hoon_fashion_king_and_architecture_theories.jpg

Actor Lee Jee Hoon eyes a comeback to both the small and the silver screen with two very different characters.

In the movie ‘Architecture Theories’, Lee Je Hoon plays an innocent young man experiencing his first love. He sees Seo Yeon (played by Suzy) in an architecture theories class for the first time and it becomes the start of his first love.

Because he plays a college student from the 90s, his fashion is already corny but adding to that is the character he plays, a shy young man who can’t even confess his love to the girl he’s in love with and the end result is a goofy looking young man.

However on the soon to premier SBS’ ‘Fashion King’, he plays a character that has everything one could ever want and is a second generation multi-billionaire. He will fashion the most luxurious suits and his character is difficult to deal with, but he does have that x factor that attracts people.

‘Architecture Theories’ is slated to premier on March 22nd and ‘Fashion King’ will air its first episode on March 12th.

Source : Kpopfever

almost forgot to post new pictures of him in New York .... he filmed one of his scenes with the famous designer Tory Burch ^^ ... hahaha Tory really loves Korea ( If I'm not wrong she visited Korea the last year )

33bps03.jpg

dwbpu.jpg

30llcfn.jpg

Love his looks in this drama ... soooo classic and handsome :wub: :wub:

@ Daum & Dispatch

Poll: Which 2012 Korean movies that you are most excited about?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/374847-which-2012-korean-movies-that-you-are-most-excited-about/

As of February 25, 2012, 130 member(s) have cast their votes in the multiple-answers movie fun poll. The tally is not definite as members yet to vote can still pick their favorites. However, this is a one-time poll.. once voted, members will not be able to vote again. Related movie posters and info posted at the poll thread for reference

The current result starting with the highest voted movies rbhcool.gif

1. The Thieves

Lee Jung Jae, Kim Yoon Seok, Kim Hye Soo, Jeon Ji Hyun) (44 votes [25.43%])

2. Miss Conspirator

Go Hyun Jung, Yu Hae Jin. Ko Chang Seok, Sung Dong Il, Lee Mun Shik, Park Shin Yang (42 votes [21.11%])

3. The King of Joseon

Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Ryu Seung Ryong, Shim Eun Kyung (39 votes [22.54%])

4. Coffee

Joo Jin Mo, Kim So Yeon, Park Hee Seon, Yoo Sun (31 votes [15.58%])

5. Introduction to Architecture

Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, Lee Je Hoon, Suzy (31 votes [15.58%])

6. Korea

Ha Ji Won, Bae Doo Na (27 votes [13.07%])

7. Love Fiction

Gong Hyo Jin, Ha Jung Woo (18 votes [9.05%])

8. The Howling

Song Kang Ho, Lee Na Young (16 votes [9.25%])

9. Never Ending Story

Uhm Tae Woong, Jung Ryeo Won (15 votes [7.54%])

10. Soar into the Sky

Jung Ji Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Yoo Joon Sang (15 votes [8.67%])

11. Papa

Park Yong Woo, Go Ah Ra, Daniel Henney, Son Byeong Ho (14 votes [8.09%])

12. Dancing Queen

Hwang Jung Min, Uhm Jung Hwa (13 votes [6.53%])

13. Train (aka Helpless)

Lee Seon Kyun, Kim Min Hee, Jo Sung Ha (12 votes [6.94%])

14. The Tower

Sul Kyung Gu, Son Ye Jin, Kim Sang Kyung (12 votes [6.36%])

15. Berlin

Ha Jung Woo, Han Suk Kyu, Jeon Ji Hyun, Ryu Seung Bum (9 votes [4.52%])

16. Nameless Gangster

Choi Min Sik, Ha Jung Woo (9 votes [4.52%])

17. Unbowed

Ahn Sung Ki, Park Won Sang, Na Young Hee, Kim Ji Ho, Moon Sung Geun, Lee Kyeong Yeong (9 votes [5.20%])

18. Sansevieria

Dir. Yoo Ji Tae, Bae Soo Bin, So Yoo Jin (7 votes [4.05%])

19. The Taste of Money

Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Baek Yoon Shik, Yoon Yeo Jung (6 votes [3.47%])

20. Pacemaker

Kim Myung Min, Go Ah Ra, Ahn Sung Ki (5 votes [2.51%])

thanks a lot dear for the info ... so happy to see "Introduction..." on the top 5 ^^

more news about Fashion King ... the 1st teaser is out ^^

SBS's "Fashion King" Reveals Its Teaser

467b67f38fa77d7a19cacb8feee03271_large.jpg

The long awaited drama, SBS’s "Fashion King," has finally released a 12-second teaser.

The teaser starts with a nice beat and the announcement of the date of its first airing, March 19, 2012. Following this frame, we get to see the pictures of the beautiful main actors and actresses. First we see Yoo Ah In, then Shin Se Kyung, followed by Girls’ Generations’ Yuri and Lee Jae Hoon. The teaser finishes off with a sparkling logo of the title.

Director Lee Myung Woo is the PD of this drama. The drama tells the story of a young man (Yoo Ah In) who starts his aspiring designer career in the streets of Korea and how he works himself to the top of the fashion industry.

The teaser has already gained much attention from fans and fans have left many positive comments like, "Awaited drama!" "Cannot wait for this drama!" and "Shin Se Kyung is too pretty."

WATCH TEASER

Source : Soompi News

Who Does miss A Suzy Look Better With – Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Je Hoon?

262977e0a1245798e7d4d253a658d3ec_large.jpg

On February 27, two photos of miss A’s Suzy with actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Je Hoon were uploaded to various internet communities, asking netizens who she looked better with.

In 2011, Suzy starred in KBS’s “Dream High” with Kim Soo Hyun. In the series, Kim Soo Hyun played Song Sam Dong, who was in love with Suzy’s character. Recently, she partnered up with Lee Je Hoon for the movie “Introduction to Architecture,” where they play two college students in love.

Netizens commented, “She looks better with Kim Soo Hyun,” “Lee Je Hoon and Suzy look somewhat similar…They look like siblings!” “They both look nice with her…I can’t decide,” and more.

What about you? Who do you think Suzy looks better with? Kim Soo Hyun? Lee Je Hoon?

a0119bd2b9c0dbeb24ecc2f926f1fd90_large.jpg

"Fashion King" Reveals Beauty Showdown Between Shin Se Kyung & Girls' Generation Yuri

9406f1d7720730db1df493ce58a8d960_large.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung and Girls' Generation Yuri had men hearts flutter with their beauty.

On February 27, newly released pictures of SBS upcoming drama "Fashion King" were posted on an online community under the title "In The Midst of Shooting The Teaser."

In the shared pictures which are screenshots of a video Shin Se Kyung and Yuri's beauty and charms radiate next to their male counterparts.

Girls' Generation Yuri is posing next to actor Lee Je Hoon with both hands on his shoulder. They both are looking in different directions, symbolizing their dreams in this drama about the aspirations of fashion designers.

Actress Shin Se Kyung is shown posing close to actor Yoo In Ah, with a revealing camel leather dress showing off her voluptuous figure.

Both couples will be battling it up in the drama.

Netizens who saw the pictures commented, "I'm looking forward to Yuri who is taking on the challenge of acting," "I like what I see," "Do I even need to say it?" and "Who can win this better than Shin Se Kyung?"

Who do you think won this round?

Lee Je Hoon, a thoroughly prepared actor

lee_je_hoon_reading_script_fashion_king.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon of SBS TV’s new drama ‘Fashion King’ to premier on March 19th, was praised by the production staff.

On ‘Fashion King’, Lee Je Hoon plays the role of the successor to a leading fashion company who is rough around the edges chadonam. (Chadonam: A man who is extremely rational and is clear on what he wants but is sweet to the woman he loves.) Before the filming in New York, Lee Je Hoon was immersed in the project enough to be seen reading the script even at the airport and the members of the production staff were impressed with the way Lee Je Hoon was able to bring the character of Jung Jae Hyuk to life.

The staff complimented Lee Je Hoon saying, “The expression of the feeling, the gaze, and the handling of the lines, all make you feel that Lee Je Hoon is a thoroughly prepared actor. His efforts are evident on set.”

Lee Je Hoon said, “I think the expression of the character worked well. A successor to a conglomerate and a ‘chadonam’ is a character that I am playing for the first time so I am researching a lot into facial expressions, delivery of lines, etc. I intend to make an ensemble with the other actors to make it a great project.”

‘Fashion King’ will be the follow up drama to ‘The History of the Salaryman’ which tells the story of the young people’s challenges, success, love and desires with fashion as the motif. Writers Lee sun Mi and Kim Ki Ho of ‘What Happened in Bali’ and ‘Star In My Heart’ came together with Lee Myung Woo PD of ‘Bad Couple’ and ‘Ja Myung Go’.

Lee Je Hoon’s acting skills have been well recognized becoming the recipient of the ‘Newcomer’ awards with his work on ‘The Keeper’ and ‘Go-ji-jeon’ (aka, The Front Line) last year.

miss A Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon Look Like a Real Couple

8a0b0b0ce790cbfdebc0b4f1f31964be_large.jpg

Pictures from the set of the film “Architecture 101” were released and it shows miss A’s Suzy and Lee Jae Hoon looking like a real couple.

Lee Jae Hoon said of Suzy, “She was very quick at understanding the character. I tried to help her out but I received a lot of help instead. I was personally grateful because it was so much fun going to the film set because of her.”

Suzy said of Lee Jae Hoon, “He tried hard to adjust to me and always joked around. He helped me act in a comfortable atmosphere.”

Architecture 101 is about an architect “Seung Min” and his first, unrequited love “Seo Yeon” who appears in front of him in 15 years asking him to build her house. “Seo Yeon” had made “Seung Min” promise that he would build her house in the future. The story goes back and forth between the past and present. “Seung Min’s present character is portrayed by Uhm Tae Woong, while the past character is portrayed by Lee Jae Hoon. Han Ga In plays “Seo Yeon” in the present and Suzy plays “Seo Yeon” in the past.

The film will be released on March 22.

5e4780cbac9990274738f613c78d171e_large.jpg

Suzy talking about Je Hoon oppa -_-

miss A’s Suzy experiences 90′s technology for the first time for her new movie ‘Introduction to Architecture’

20120313_suzy_12.jpg

miss A‘s Suzy is fascinated with the trends of the 1990′s.

On March 13th, Suzy attended a press screening for her new movie ‘Introduction to Architecture‘.

Her role will be a student in the 1990′s and in regards to experiencing 90′s trends for the very first time, Suzy who was born in 1994 remarked, “I was shocked when I first experienced the culture of the 90′s. I saw a pager for the very first time, and I also used a CD player for the first time as well.”

And showing affection for her co-star Lee Jae Hoon, she also said, “I only hope that my first love would be as kind and thoughtful as Lee Jae Hoon.”

The movie follows the love story of an architecture student (Uhm Tae Woong) who meets a student majoring in music (Han Ga In) during an ‘Introduction to Architecture’ class. He falls head over heels in love with her, and the experience turns into a memory of his first love.

Many years later, the student becomes an official architect and meets his first love again when she visits his office as a client. Suzy and Lee Je Hoon will be playing the younger versions of the two main leads.

The movie hits the big screens in Korea on March 22nd.

Source : Allkpop

Upcoming Drama "Fashion King" Holds Press Conference

20120314_1331708920_09290500_1.jpg?1331710154

On March 14, the press conference for the upcoming drama, "Fashion King" was held. The dazzling cast made up of Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, Yuri and Lee Jae Hoon were all gathered for the drama's first kick-off event.

"Fashion King" is expected to be a brand new twist to your typical young adult drama. Instead of a college campus, the drama is set on the streets of the Dongdaemum markets. Instead of a twenty-something's romance, the drama has reoccurring themes of reality and ambitions. If past young adult dramas have been compared with romantic graphic novels, you can say that "Fashion King" is closer to a reality show.

Lee Jae Hoon emphasized that although "Fashion King" has the typical love story components, it is completely different in that each character strongly tries to find one's self through their work, ambitions and dreams.

Yoo Ah In stated, "On the outside, it may be easy to view the drama as going along with the trend but if you look deeper inside, you can find melodrama. You can even say that this drama will be more of a melodrama than a romantic comedy."

"Fashion King" also boasts a variety of characters. There are no ordinary characters in this drama. Yoo Ah In shared his thoughts on how he needed to be in an arrogant mindset in order to properly portray his tough guy character. Yuri also shared her difficulties in getting in sync with her character. She said, "Above all, I tried to find myself in my character. Many of those around me helped me out a lot. I observed and monitored myself a lot. I had countless meetings with the PD in order to more strongly pull out the emotions of the character.

With each of the cast members being representatives of TV, film and the music business, anticipation is all the more rising. Yoo Ah In and Lee Jae Hoon are acknowledged stars in the movie business. Shin Se Kyung was wildly popular in dramas and Yuri is part of one of the leading K-Pop groups, Girls' Generation.

A whiff of professionalism was already in the air. Yoo Ah In boasted, "We are young actors but we are not amateurs. We are all people who know what is important when it comes to acting. We are making this project our number one priority and controlling our emotions accordingly."

Shin Se Kyung stated, "For a long time, I went with the current, without much say. I think I've been living without much thoughts. But Yoo Ah In was different. He never lost his own opinions because of the outside eye. I thought that part of him was very attractive and I think you can find that side of him in his acting and his character as well."

Finally, Yuri shared her thoughts on competing with her fellow Girls' Generation member, YoonA. YoonA is currently filming for the upcoming drama, "Love Rain." Yuri said, "I've been asking many friends, who already had experience in acting, for advice. We talk and encourage and cheer each other on. I don't really have much competitive juices in me. I would like it if the viewers would watch 'Fashion King' but even if they change the channel, they will be watching Girls' Generation nevertheless so in our perspective, it's a win/win situation. I wish success for the both of us."

Check out some of the photos from the press conference below. As much as this is a drama about fashion, the main cast were decked out in their best. Shin Se Kyung's midriff-baring two-piece dress and Yuri's figure-highlighting navy dress were the talk of the night.

"Fashion King" will air its first episode on March 19.

5aa8c5c53e22a1b7efe769f0f1acc9d4_large.jpg

‘Fashion King’, Yoo Ah In vs Lee Je Hoon opposite appeal same magnetic pull

yoo_ah_in_lee_je_hoon_fashion_king.jpg

The two leading male actors of SBS drama ‘Fashion King’ Yoo Ah In and Lee Je Hoon each show their unique acting for the project.

Yoo Ah In plays the role Kang Young Gul who is rough and unstoppable rebel who has been through it all and Lee Je Hoon plays the role of Jung Jae Hyuk who is an heir to a conglomerate who is cold, calm, and collected.

The production team’s assessment also showed confidence in the two actors as it was said, “Yoo Ah In shows an acting style that seems spontaneous and uncalculating but he’s attractive as if that fits him just so. On the other hand, Lee Je Hoon plays the role of a straight arrow and is showing solid acting with attention to details and much analysis. The harmony of the two actors is creating a synergy that should be enough to attract the viewers.”

Yoo Ah In’s character suffers living under his father who’s become an alcoholic after his mother left him for another man. He is then passed on to his aunt and grows up with just as much abuse and neglect and dreams of going to the U.S. after being discharged from the military but gives up on the dream and makes a living selling clothes in Dongdaemoon. Lee Je Hoon’s character is an heir to a conglomerate that owns many companies in architecture and fashion industry and grows up without anything to want for but is the classic chadonam. (Chadonam: A man who is extremely rational and is clear on what he wants but is sweet to the woman he loves.)

The level of anticipation on the drama ‘Fashion King’ is high with not only actors Yoo Ah In and Lee Je Hoon appearing but the rest of the cast including Shin Se Kyung, Kwon Yuri, Jang Mi Hee, Lee Hye Soon, and Lee Han Wee expected to add to the quality and fun factor of the drama.

Anticipation rises for the 3rd episode of ‘Fashion King’ after Girls’ Generation Yuri’s kiss scene preview

20120321_yuri_kiss-460x719.jpg

The preview for Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri and actor Lee Jae Hoon‘s kiss scene has drawn attention.

SBS ‘Fashion King’ aired its second episode on March 20th and at the end, a preview of the next episode was shown.

In the preview, Jung Jae Hyuk (Lee Jae Hoo) and Choi Anna (Yuri) are sitting and facing each other, when Jae Hyuk pulls Anna torwards him as if to kiss her.

In the second episode, Jung Jae Hyuk and Choi Anna are ex-lovers who met again in New York. The two ended up meeting again because Jae Hyuk came to scout Anna, who is the head designer for a luxury brand.

Jae Hyuk tried to scout Anna saying, “You’re good. No matter how good you are in America, how far can you possibly go? Don’t do work that will make someone else happy. Work together with me instead.”

To this, Anna coldly replied, “Aren’t you a stranger?”

Although there is strong tension in their relationship, because of the unexpected kiss scene that was shown in the preview, viewers are in high anticipation as to what happened between them to lead to that scene.

‘Fashion King’s rating for their second episode dropped by 1.1% with their first episode having a rating of 10% and the second episode having 8.9%.

Source : Allkpop

He does looked alike Kim Soo hyun at some angle.

Woww, i thought he's more younger.. it surprised me that he's already in mid 20..

Looking young and fresh..

hi qaseih , nice to see you her e... you're welcome ^_^ .... mmm Kim Soo Hyun?? nahhh ... Je Hoon is more handsome (in my eyes xD ) and I can't found the resemblance or the angle :lol:

Great great news today

1. He was nominated for the Baeksang Arts Award , in the category BEST NEW ACTOR ( Movie Section ) for INTRODUCTION TO ARCHITECTURE

2. The movie opened yesterday on theaters and made on the fisrt place of the Box Office .... kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! daebak!!!

Guest trisy

at first i think his face like jo ji hoon....now i think his face like ha ga in husband...what do you think???

yeah...hope he will become a korean best actor/ star in future...very talented..:lol:

Archived