[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest flora47

Thanks for the preview!!

Happy22qt also translated it in her blog:Welcometomyhappysworld.com

Young Gil is EJ's father .OMG ,it will be so funny.

This episode will be hilarious.

Can't wait to see MY's reactions

.I didn't see anything but we should not be surprised,the second lead male is always falling for the girl

I'm also sad for DA

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PB n flora are back...

yeyeee....i was thinking of both of u...and see u are here...

i hvnt watched subbed epi....as on viki it cant let me download it with the subs..so i'll wait till i can download subbed version....

@PB....who said the battery quote and when..???

edited:

i got the scene in Mad dino's recap.....wowww DA this girl is amazing...never leaves a chance to blurt out her thoughts...

Guest PBaddict

PB n flora are back...

yeyeee....i was thinking of both of u...and see u are here...

i hvnt watched subbed epi....as on viki it cant let me download it with the subs..so i'll wait till i can download subbed version....

@PB....who said the battery quote and when..???

edited:

i got the scene in Mad dino's recap.....wowww DA this girl is amazing...never leaves a chance to blurt out her thoughts...

:D telepathy for sure... DongAh said it to EJ when EJ and DS needed to persuade Manager Kim to help them and later when they went out the 4 of them to a cafe (EJ, DS, DA and Manager Kim) it was her who used pure logic and calculation to convince him that having MY on the team and sticking up for him will give more benefits on the long run for them than kicking him out now.

Guest hitgirl

Got the text preview on facebook. I'm imagining how Eun Jae's dad gonna react when he finds out about manager Kim falling for Eun Jae, and his reaction when Mu Yeol likes Eun Jae will be a thousand times more interesting LOL. Mu Yeol will not only get jealous but also be aware of the in-law challenge w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

It's my first time ever posting here on soompi, because after 2 years wondering why I couldn't post anything, I just found out a few minutes ago that I didn't verified my account =P

Guest flora47

Hi sadhli!!

There is an interesting scene with DA.

She complained about MY's diary because she didn't understand why he spent all his time for baseball.

He wanted to increase his performances and had always a new goal for the following day.

She said :how did he know that there would be a tomorrow?

EJ looked at DA and this one said : if you look at me like this again, i will not be your friend anymore

So ,what is DA's story?

Maybe there was an accident and she lost her parents?

Hi sadhli!!

There is  an interesting scene with DA.

She complained about MY's diary because she didn't understand why he spent all his time for baseball.

He wanted to increase his performances  and had  always a new goal for the following day.

She said :how did he know that there would be a tomorrow?

EJ looked at DA and this one said : if you look at me like this again, i will not be your friend anymore

So ,what is DA's story?

Maybe there was an accident and she lost her parents?

possible that DA lost her parents and may be thats y she kept herself away from the world just reading books......

but we have to wait to watch wts her real story...

one more thing....i m so happy that writers are resolving all sorts of issues in just 1-2 epi....

we saw stalker recording MYs fight with her but next epi the cell was destroyed...one false evidence down.

then we saw Go recording his conversation so that he can use it against MY but here DS made it favourable to MY.

MY had ban on playing baseball but his bans revoked with the Go's recording.

MY lost our EJ gets him back

so i m just loving how writers are throwing us small small issues that MY-EJ are dealing together getting closer to each other. just hoping the stalker issue will come to an end soon and then JH will fly off leaving MY-EJ together.. its pretty early to think all this...hehehe...

WR Mania....

oh my I am so jealous of those who can watch WR with eng sub thru Viiki...my country sucks I cant watch it here grrr...hahahah sadhli u really made me lol so much with your stalker speculations lol its fun to speculate each and every character being the stalker .... making our imagination running wild... :lol:

Dong Ah will have a fit if she finds out that Manager Kim started to have feelings for EJ...lol she and Manager Kim made a super cute couple but I am so can't wait to see her expression....at least this new development will take away the stress of watching MY and his ex together and so glad that someone else is also interested with our precious EJ ....

@sadhli you may be right. there is a chance that DS's wife may a stalker. Becoz in ep.7 she asked DS why is he so concerned about MY. Acupunture theory also comes into picture as all of MY's photos being poked in the eye part.

Omg i am really looking forward tonite's episode. I dont want EJ to get hurt after her bold confession to MY. Is it true that manager kim is going to fall for EJ. Is it becoz she found MY and brought him back. But was he not more close with DA. I am really sorry for DA, then.

Guest hitgirl

oh my I am so jealous of those who can watch WR with eng sub thru Viiki...my country sucks I cant watch it here grrr...

Mine too. I have to use Hotspotshield but it makes the internet freaking slow, I can only watch like 10secs then pause to buffer fury.gif

you should try google and installing it ;)

Guest PBaddict

I bet that by the ending episodes we will have reasons to accuse almost every single character of being the stalker, it is fin though. :D

What could possibly be done by Manager Kim that makes EJ's dad think he likes her? :D Maybe her clean cut look has an effect on him... :w00t: I cannot wait to see what actually happens... Well as long as Kim looks after her and is by her side I don't mind...because of the stalker EJ and Kim do have to meet occasionally, these meetings might become more frequent if he actually likes her... imagine how jelous DA might become if she's left out from these meetings.

I just want my dear EJ to be loved, coz she deserves it and we all know that until MY comes to his senses she's gonna need consolation from someone... not sure that Kim can give that to her though... but it will be fun to watch him try. blush.gif

are all of u sure that dir kim said he likes EJ...

but how come he never spent much time with her never ralked to her much...i felt like he always had eyes on DA...

but again if he is the one who can care for EJ and also give some sense in MY by praising her 24/7 in front of MY, by protecting her from MY........i gonna love this love rectangle..

oopss its a pentagon.....our DA will have to be there...

MY - JH----------

|                          |

EJ - Dir Kim        |

|                |

DA----------

oh my I am so jealous of those who can watch WR with eng sub thru Viiki...my country sucks I cant watch it here grrr...hahahah sadhli u really made me lol so much with your stalker speculations lol its fun to speculate each and every character being the stalker  ....  making our imagination running wild... :lol:  

Dong Ah will have a fit if she finds out that Manager Kim started to have feelings for EJ...lol she and Manager Kim made a super cute couple but I am so can't wait to see her expression....at least this new development will take away the stress of watching MY and his ex together and so glad that someone else is also  interested with our precious EJ ....

@bold....glad i made u laugh..

but i cant stop myself from speculating....just love being James Bond...and thats y started picking up each n every female around MY and then thought of reason can she be...cant ???

and YS.....got many answers in her support........so u never at the last she will be one.....

@sadhli you may be right.  there is a chance that DS's wife may a stalker.  Becoz in ep.7 she asked DS why is he so concerned about MY.  Acupunture theory also comes into picture as all of MY's photos being poked in the eye part.  

Omg i am really looking forward tonite's episode.  I dont want EJ to get hurt after her bold confession to MY.  Is it true that manager kim is going to fall for EJ.  Is it becoz she found MY and brought him back.  But was he not more close with DA.  I am really sorry for DA, then.

thanx dear for supporting me...

dont know but just a hunch that she has something mysterious...i might be wrong but being always right is not so much of fun...

Guest PBaddict

but how come he never spent much time with her never ralked to her much...i felt like he always had eyes on DA...

but again if he is the one who can care for EJ and also give some sense in MY by praising her 24/7 in front of MY, by protecting her from MY........i gonna love this love rectangle..

MY - JH----------

EJ - Dir Kim        |

|                |

DA----------

hehehe... love the illustration of the pentagon. :D:w00t: I was as surprised as you that this was written in the written preview of ep 8 but it can turn out to be a good thing, we do need something to turn our attention away from the irritating presence of MY's past love... this could be it... or not... it could also turn out to be a total misunderstanding, but right now I hope that it's true that Kim behaves like he likes her... but he is such a robot so who knows.

I bet that by the ending episodes we will have reasons to accuse almost every single character of being the stalker, it is fin though. :D

What could possibly be done by Manager Kim that makes EJ's dad think he likes her? :D Maybe her clean cut look has an effect on him... :w00t: I cannot wait to see what actually happens... Well as long as Kim looks after her and is by her side I don't mind...because of the stalker EJ and Kim do have to meet occasionally, these meetings might become more frequent if he actually likes her... imagine how jelous DA might become if she's left out from these meetings.

I just want my dear EJ to be loved, coz she deserves it and we all know that until MY comes to his senses she's gonna need consolation from someone... not sure that Kim can give that to her though... but it will be fun to watch him try. blush.gif

@bold...

funny n laughter riot for sure seeing DA all red in anger coz she will think EJ snatched Dir Kim...

MY all green with jealousy as Dir KIM will have more to spend with EJ...

Guest dongwookie

hi guys. first time posting here.

did you guys noticed EJ's cellphone wallpaper? hahaha! totally crazy. is she trying to scare herself?

and by the way, i want to meet a grateful MY. he just goes around hugging everyone.

director kim and EJ? uhmm... not sure if this can actually induce jealous fits from our MY but, go ahead. bring it on!

The way this thread moves so fast itself is a testament to how interesting WR is at least for international fans. 6. 2 is cruel! The ajhummas, I guess, are all busy watching MES. Anyway, hope this becomes like SKKS which got bad ratings but was such a celebrated drama otherwise and helped the careers of all the stars. I hope WR also gets its due recognition, maybe not through ratings, but through other means.

Loved reading everybody's thoughts. I love how MY is becoming more n more sensitive to EJ. He will take his time to realise he has another girl as his destiny now. I mean, it must seem to him a boon from heaven to get back his ex whom he loved so dearly before and still love. So he will take his time figuring things out. But I am so glad EJ chose to confess her feelings. It is better to get it out of the way than suffer bcoz MY does not have a clue to her feelings. I always appreciate it when heroines choose to confess their feelings.

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

cre: onesweetdelightlater, tumblr

And who would believe this is the same LSY, right?

*quoted image**quoted image*

cre: mbakus, tumblr

wow. a long haired LSY. can the writers just give us one scene where EJ looks like this? i don't care if it's just a dream sequence or a random girl who would catch MY's attention while he's waiting for EJ or something.. kekeke. it should be fun..

hi guys. first time posting here.

did you guys noticed EJ's cellphone wallpaper? hahaha! totally crazy. is she trying to scare herself?

and by the way, i want to meet a grateful MY. he just goes around hugging everyone.

director kim and EJ? uhmm... not sure if this can actually induce jealous fits from our MY but, go ahead. bring it on!

@bold....

that was so funny n scary at the same time...lol....

i was like who keeps such a wallpaper on own cell phone....but here its our EJ, she can do  anything....

welcome here dear...

and dir kim + Ej if they cant induce jealousy in MY still we can have nice time pass by seeing someone caring for EJ instead of MY ignoring her (as i think he gonna ignore her at frist after knowing she likes him)

Another ost is released. Because it's you by Byul. I was searching for it after today's episode. I'm happy that I am able to find an ost I liked finally!

Whoa! I hope those 2 songs I've been looking for would also be released soon... :w00t:

-----

Loved last night's episode :wub: plenty of sweet moments from our OTP. Cuteness OVERLOAD! :wub::wub:

And, yeah, I don't like the ex-gf already... LOL <_< Mainly because she brought down my mood while watching... I was grinning ear to ear then she just came barging in like that. pissed me off. :angry: And she's got too much powder on her face, it bothered me. Sorry, I just got to take that off my chest. :lol:

-----

Some interesting lines on the preview but after watching quiet a number of kdramas I knew that previews can be very misleading.

Guest flora47

MY - JH----------

EJ - Dir Kim        |

|                |

DA----------

@bold....glad i made u laugh..

but i cant stop myself from speculating....just love being James Bond...and thats y started picking up each n every female around MY and then thought of reason can she be...cant ???

and YS.....got many answers in her support........so u never at the last she will be one.....

thanx dear for supporting me...

dont know but just a hunch that she has something mysterious...i might be wrong but being always right is not so much of fun...

According to the preview,it seems like he is really falling for EJ .

But if it is only her father's opinion,i will not bet on it.

Hope we can verify it in today's episode