[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

I DONT UNDERSTAND! ALL THIS WHILE IMO HAD THE BLINDED PICS. GAHHHH

I'm still hoping DS wasn't the bad guy. Ahh cant wait for ep15!

I feel that he is just protecting his wife, because SY got influenced by Imo. She is still the master of the game......:ph34r:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweetiepie54

Confession Scene

Yt link

Thanks for this! The live stream I was watching cut out at this part so I had no idea what happened. Of course I don't speak korean so I still won't understand it but I can see it! :)

it's done! ! DS gone nuts! 3 attempts! a confession! swear this drama is crazy!

At least Mgr. Kim and DA have their kiss even if it's awkward! We'll thank you PD for the consolation!!! tongue2.gif

realllyyy?? :w00t: manager kim and DA FTW...haha :wub:

I'm developing such a love-hate relationship with this drama. I love it cause I love LSY, and I think her interaction with LDW is magnetic. and of course, DA and Manager Kim.

but... like some had pointed out. it's annoying that the secondary characters are given spotlight. it sounds mean, but I don't dive a hoot about JH, the stalker, and even SY. I do like DS, but for the mere fact that I love Oh Man Suk, which i think he's being wasted in this drama. but honestly, like who cares about JH and her mental or behavioural problems. who cares about SY's issues?!

i love this drama because they paired up two actors I like; but man, it's disappointing that the focus of the drama wasn't on the "wild romance" of MY and EJ, but on the "wildness" of those around them. argh.

it's really hard to write/produce a very, very good RomCom, or at least sustain the romance-and-comedy aspect. it's too bad that Park Yun Sun failed in this one. she has co-written two RomCom movies that I like: love so divine and too beautiful to lie; and wrote Evasive Inquiry Agency which I really like. but her brilliance was only reflected in the first part of this series [in fact, before the arrival of JH.]

Guest hitgirl

Thanks for this! The live stream I was watching cut out at this part so I had no idea what happened. Of course I don't speak korean so I still won't understand it but I can see it! :)

in the elevator MY asked what was wrong with EJ and why she didn't answer his call. She said she had no idea.

after that EJ told MY not to mess with her hair.. and stuff... because she might misunderstand that MY likes her. Then MY told her to think like that because it's true blush.gif EJ asked about JH and got to know about their breakup... blah blah then she ran away. Generally MY said "if you don't like it then just say so, why run away?", EJ told him that her dream came true she was too happy and scared :lol:

..basically like that, I only learned Korean for 2 weeks 2 years ago so.. hope that helps blush.gif

@ psycho2005 thank you for the YT links

@ phuongbin thank you as well for the raw link, going to watch the first part that i missed

@ shelbyrafitri thank you for the screenshots of that awkward kiss! :w00t:

i still think its the cleaning lady that is the stalker. I think DS is trying to cover up only for his wife because I think he didn't want her to be accused as the stalker or an accomplice of the stalker. He already knew he was being followed by Reporter Go, he could have postponed whatever evil plans he wanted to do ( that is if he was the real stalker!) but he chose to to let the series of events that happened unfold. I was thinking he wanted to get caught and be actually blamed for this ( to cover up for his wife). Did he return the camera in Reporter Go's pockets after checking out the pictures? I'm not so sure since my computer lagged, but if he returned it, then he definitely wanted evidence be discovered linking him to this. He wouldn't also hit Reporter Go midway through a telephone call, knowing that other party would know that the reporter is in trouble if he really was the stalker.

The stalkers favorite tactic is to find people with weaknesses to do her dirty work for her (same as what happened with the tattoo lady, Yoon Yi and SY) DS weakness is his wife and family. So I'm still hoping that he is not the real bad guy and he is just covering up for his wife.

Guest Sweetiepie54

in the elevator MY asked what was wrong with EJ and why she didn't answer his call. She said she had no idea.

after that EJ told MY not to mess with her hair.. and stuff... because she might misunderstand that MY likes her. Then MY told her to think like that because it's true  blush.gif EJ asked about JH and got to know about their breakup... blah blah then she ran away. Generally MY said "if you don't like it then just say so, why run away?", EJ told him that her dream came true she was too happy and scared :lol:

..basically like that, I only learned Korean for 2 weeks 2 years ago so.. hope that helps blush.gif

Thank you! :) Those two are so cute. Figures that he would confess and right when he is about to kiss her, security guards grab him.

Guest keysyoo0987
Guest chunmin

my goodness! haven't watch episode 13 & 14.. but after reading some of your posts and updates on FB, i really want to watch it already..

i just really hope for the last 2 episodes, MY&EJ's kiss will be executed!! gosh i really want to see them kissing!!

by the way, i can't watch the kiss attempts videos.. it stated that it was already been removed by the user. who else has a copy? wanna see it.. and also Manager Kim and DongAh's kiss too,,

it was already uploaded.. finallyyyyy! i can watch it..

THANK YOU!!