[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, there!

I've been a silent lurker here since WR day one. You guys are awesome and I love all of your comments, every bit of information you guys provide feed my WR addiction!

I have to say that I wasn't very happy with the last few episodes (like everybody else here) but I have to say that those episodes/events were necessary. Some people here have reasoned that MY can't simply forget all those years he'd been harboring his love for JH and just turn all his romantic attentions to EJ. MY's feelings towards both girls need to be sorted out/matured.

I love the fact that he doesn't understand why he misses EJ. When he defended her from that angry husband, I got the impression he wanted to hug her but didn't know exactly what to do so he did what he's used to: messed with her hair. To me, those little things he does for EJ now seem to be more important than what he does for JH.

And about JH... well... The character is annoying, childish, spoiled, and has no appeal or wathasoever. I am not a SNSD fan or anything, but... Even though Jessica is not an expirienced actress, I think she's doing ok since we all hate her character. So...

Now, regarding the stalker... I don't think it's JH. I know she's bipolar and all, but if it's her, I think it'd be too obvious. And I am not sure the stalker is a woman either... I don't think so. Honestly, I think it might be DS. I don't know why, but it just seem the right choice to me...

Anyway... Loving TH and DA relationship. TH is adorable with his akwardness!! They sure put a smile on my face!

Gotta go now!

WR hwating!!

Guest fallenangel0nearth

@ sadhli, omlady and hitgirl

Thank you so much for reading my post lol i thought no one would read it since it was so long and i wasnt a regualr writer here lol blush.gif

@Sadhli, yes u are right! Im was like ahem ahem your feelings are starting to showww~~ :phew:

@hitgirl, hehehehe they dont? well maybe we can just send a special package there for jessica with the penguin, so she doesnt come back :w00t:

@omlady, yes yes yes!!! shower scene!! or like a drunk scene where EJ steals a kiss from him...though I would want him to be fully awake when they kiss lol but it doesnt look like we will be getting a kiss scene soon.

BTW..do you guys remember that the boss of EJ mentioned that there was a guy in school that had a crush on EJ? ahh I wanted to hear that full story! Maybe they should bring him back!!! :w00t: i want jealousy scenes from MY :(

Guest hitgirl

@ sadhli, omlady and hitgirl

Thank you so much for reading my post lol i thought no one would read it since it was so long and i wasnt a regualr writer here lol blush.gif

@Sadhli, yes u are right! Im was like ahem ahem your feelings are starting to showww~~ :phew:

@hitgirl, hehehehe they dont? well maybe we can just send a special package there for jessica with the penguin, so she doesnt come back :w00t:

@omlady, yes yes yes!!! shower scene!! or like a drunk scene where EJ steals a kiss from him...though I would want him to be fully awake when they kiss lol but it doesnt look like we will be getting a kiss scene soon.

BTW..do you guys remember that the boss of EJ mentioned that there was a guy in school that had a crush on EJ? ahh I wanted to hear that full story! Maybe they should bring him back!!! :w00t: i want jealousy scenes from MY :(

Too bad EJ's boss stopped telling the story, did he find out something weird about MY? :w00t: but don't worry we also have MY's teammate to pull out MY's jealousy :w00t::w00t::w00t:

And I think only teething toy is enough for JH & her biting habit lol

@fallenangel...

Why wouldnt we read ur posts when it has such marvelous thought that can be applied to send JH with Penguine, MY in shower (still in daze recaling the first tiny shower scene bt nw i want a ful fledged one).

Oooh nw u r with few more ideas EJ stealing kiss bt how abt he stealing it while drunk it wil much more fun to watch. Jealour MY after concerned Angry MY... M loving it. Let it come. We wil see how wil he react, another Volcano Eruption on the way.

Abt the veins, u wont believe i was abt to add in my post to bt then thought everyone wil think m crazy so dint do it, bt good i was nt alone doing so.

Guest fallenangel0nearth

@ hitgirl

Yah I actually never noticed Jessica’s teeth when she sang, but here I noticed them, especially when someone called her a “horse” which was really rude! But w.e lol & haha yah u saw she bit MY’s hand in the end of ep10..she did that before too in the previous episodes, but I thought she was trying to be cute or something. But she left her teeth mark on his precious hand, the hand which can NOT BE INJURED cuz he a baseball player T__T

& yeah I think the boss found MY to be weird asking all these questions lol and the other teammate isnt like a “hot hunk” lol idk if im asking too much but i want a guy for EJ that can top MY so he can be really jealous! Maybe a rich guy who will gave a complete makeover to EJ and let MY see the feminine side of EJ (even though I love her the way she is)

@sadhli

Hehe great minds think alike ^_^ I believe you! & yes yes im waiting for MY to explode. Maybe the stalker will hurt EJ in some way ( i hope not 2 badly cuz then i’ll b pissed) and MY will loose it kekekeke & omg MY acting like he is drunk & seeing what EJ does and responds to the kiss?? *faints* jejeje

Guest flora47

Just watched the ep with subs and it was not that bad

yesterday , i found the scene where MY defended EJ strange.

It's a cliché ,so i'm used to it but i couldn't understand why it was made so serious.It's the first time that he met this man but MY looked at him like his mortal enemy.Ok, that man was bad towards EJ but that's all.And right after, My teased her .

Does someone else think that it was not coherent?

Wow ,YS was scary in this ep, she doesn't look like the woman in the 3th episode.

Hope we will see more EJ's mother ,it could be really interesting because EJ though she was her opposite.Some of you said that JH's story is dragging but MY begins to realize that it will not work with JH,for me it is fast .She came back last week and they just decided to start again.

I enjoyed the scene where EJ talked rudely to MY.He was so full of him self and i miss the time where EJ hated him and swore at him

I don't think Jessica is doing a bad portrayal of her character, but someone else could've done it better. Perhaps, we can also blame it on the writer. but... the JH character shouldn't just come off as annoying. In fact, I thought their plan was the ex-girlfriend to be different than the "cliched" second female leads. but... she's just not very convincing in her part. I was thinking, since it's revealed she's suffering from a disorder, us audience can somehow give a little sympathy, but that's not the case.

whether it's the writing for her part, or her execution, all I can say is that the JH character feels like simply placed in the drama for the sake of having a second lead/hindrance for the OTP...

---

btw, i'm sure some of you have seen Lee Shi Young's stint on We Got Married. i'm rewatching her scenes with JJ, and I can see a little EJ in [WGM] LSY. so cute!

I don't think Jessica is doing a bad portrayal of her character, but someone else could've done it better. Perhaps, we can also blame it on the writer. but... the JH character shouldn't just come off as annoying. In fact, I thought their plan was the ex-girlfriend to be different than the "cliched" second female leads. but... she's just not very convincing in her part. I was thinking, since it's revealed she's suffering from a disorder, us audience can somehow give a little sympathy, but that's not the case.

whether it's the writing for her part, or her execution, all I can say is that the JH character feels like simply placed in the drama for the sake of having a second lead/hindrance for the OTP...

---

btw, i'm sure some of you have seen Lee Shi Young's stint on We Got Married. i'm rewatching her scenes with JJ, and I can see a little EJ in [WGM] LSY. so cute!

we have same thoughts dear, Im not convinced either... and for now I enjoyed watching Manager Kim and Dong Ah, they are cute together, I thought Jessica is just appearing on 2 episodes only, but why did they push it more on episodes...they giving more story on her which is not a nice idea, I want more of MY and EJ bickering,   Jessica is not that pretty, heheh sorry for the fans just stating what I see.. 

we have same thoughts dear, Im not convinced either... and for now I enjoyed watching Manager Kim and Dong Ah, they are cute together, I thought Jessica is just appearing on 2 episodes only, but why did they push it more on episodes...they giving more story on her which is not a nice idea, I want more of MY and EJ bickering,   Jessica is not that pretty, heheh sorry for the fans just stating what I see.. 

They are not pushing anything, she is supposed to be in at least 8 episodes, they announced this before the show even begun......And shes not getting that much story line, i mean, not any more than a normal 2nd lead, C'mon guys, she appears in i think less than 15 minutes in this last episode.... that's not even 1/4 of the whole of it.....People are annoyed with the 2nd lead and are overreacting a bit....MY and EJ are still the main characters, And the story is progressing more now than it was before...Like before all they did was bicker, now they feelings are changing, it had to happen at some point...and with MY hes slowly falling for EJ but he is still infatuated with JH, which is hard to overcome, but he will...and he is starting already.....

I think fans complain because the development between otp isn't fast enough. I mean we're at ep10 and every time the male lead may finally show some kind of interest, the second girl just interrupted (ie the confession) and we're back to square one. It's frustrating. I know this writer likes to take it slow but if only she'd made the otp relationship a little deeper. I really don't want to feel rushed or sudden in the end when MY realizes that he likes EJ after an incident happens (to her). Granted, atm he cares for her, the way he got mad at that guy, it's kind of similar to when the waiter insulted JH. I want sthing more, like how MY actually does sthing for her sake, anything that makes me feel he does love her for who she is, that he deserves EJ's love after all suffering she'd been through damn it. I'd be mad if their relationship won't change in the end, means one completely in love while other only continues to tease her :( Don't want it like AIL, they only showed ~3mins of the otp's happy moment in the end..

Frankly i can see the ending of this drama being very different from the typical k-drama. I can see MY and EJ being just the way they are/on the first stage of dating. Like MY, after training, going to Kevin's brand new office to pick up EJ for a date. 

Very different from the typical time skip/marriage/kids types of ending. Probably is just me but i would like to see this type of different ending for this couple. I would be please with the first stages of their romance and living the rest to my imagination because it would fit more with the story so far. Just 6 more episodes to go and it's taking a lot of time to MY realize his own feelings towards EJ.

But since this is a k-drama a lot of things can change in just one episode so who knows hahahaha

---

I agree. Jessica isn't terrible but I think they should have cast someone a little older -- closer to LDW's age. To me their kissing scenes look awkward because she looks too young for him.

Slightly off topic but what's up with all that biting she does? I don't think it's a bipolar behavior but it makes her look more childish. Maybe it's JH's coping mechanism? Like how people might tap their fingers on the table if they're nervous. Either way it's unusual.

More speculation but I am wondering how EJ will do at guarding JH, assuming she'll say yes -- I would like to see them thrown into the thick of danger quickly because I don't think EJ can converse with JH too long without acting awkwardly. JH already feels weird around EJ as seen in earlier episodes, but they remain civil to each other least. Besides, what kind of information would EJ get from JH if they were to have a conversation? How much would JH be willing to say? Will she have a bipolar moment under EJ's watch? Sorry, I'm feeding my own fire. :-)

some comments from ep 10:

1. Since Jessica is still bipolar at times, MY will feel sympathy towards Jessica and feels like he needs to take care of her. But soon this is going to get old and the attraction between him and EJ will grow.

2. someone commented that the OTP development is kinda slow. but if you think about it, they went from hating each other, to not hating, then sorta liking, then good buddies, and then more than friends. It takes time to get from 0-10. lol so i think thats why the director is taking it slow...and its not like there is no progress. Actually there is because MY told EJ that he likes her...as a sister...but i think he likes her around he just can't admit it to her. 

3. I did feel a little awkward how MY was yelling at that guy who was going to hit her..it just seemed a little bit of too much anger but its supposed to be part of his character? i don't think it was the best scene...maybe could have downplayed it a little.

4. My favorite scenes was the robot confession and how EJ was so nervous trying to get ready to see MY. it was pretty cute and well acted out.....

5. i hope someone gives EJ an overall makeover and that will make MY crazy about her. Right now, it just seems like he's not really into her toy boyishness....

he rubs her hair like a kid!

Guest dopeyleigh46

I was wondering...has MY every called EJ by her real name? If not then it would most likely be when he admits his feeling for her.

I'm sure LDW had no problem kissing a much Younger girl hehehe. It really did look awkward.

Now that you open up the top of kissing...........I wonder what will it be like with LDW and LSY kiss going to be? hehehe! Wookie is just a year older than SY, if MY will kiss passionately EJ or I wonder how will be their first kiss? hehehehe! so pervert!

One more thing, I found this picture  of LSY, and just read the caption on her underwear.....hehehe its the job title of EJ, maybe she should wear this guarding MY....LOL!

260093_207730799263803_200918526611697_510930_7654124_n.jpg