[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Haha! Loving your next morning speculations.. tnx for the ideas sadhli, flora47, nomanymore, PBaddict and all.. whew!

I just remembered MY's statement on ep6 after touching EJ's butt 'again' : There's no such thing as sexual harassment between us. LOL!  After they slept side by side, he might use that line again or it might not be applicable this time! Haha. Can't wait till it airs tonight!

Wild Couple fighting!!!!wub.gif

Btw, I have a hunch that MY is the kid who caused the motor accident Reporter Go been into, causing him to quit playing baseball and might be MY's stalker? Just thinking out loud. Hehe.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with you. We can't expect both to recognize their feelings for what they are. Heck, it's probably too early for us to even call it love at this point. But the fact that they are both finding themselves thrown together through these circumstances and the fact that they do not seem to mind each other's company during these times, show that they are slowly getting there. I, for one, am loving the ride as they slowly get to know each other. I would feel cheated if they just suddenly realize they love each other and get together without the thrill (for us as their gullible audience) of the initial stages of denial (we've seen our share of EJ, now i want something similar coming from MY. It should be hilarious considering his outrage at the old lady in Japan who mistook him and EJ for a couple), the grudging acceptance, and of course the ultimate fight/sacrifice in the name of love.  

Btw, i'd bet the last scene of Ep 7 would be the arrival of Jessica's character. Good thing it's Wednesday already. Yey

@bold....hehehe i  like ur reasoning for not letting them to fall in love so soon....and believe me m completely with u......this should not be so soon but at the same time it should not be dragged till epi#13-14.......

I want them to take their own time to sort out their feelings to get a clear picture what the person is for them.....and what love is for each of them...and during all this time we will have our share of fun time to see them all confused and bickering/fighting.....

also we as their gullible audience will not mind their self denial phase whether they are in love or not...i bet MY will be damn hillarious while thinking such things.....

and yes its wednesday....huuurrrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....but still few hours to go...

Haha! Loving your next morning speculations.. tnx for the ideas sadhli, flora47, nomanymore, PBaddict and all.. whew!

I just remembered MY's statement on ep6 after touching EJ's butt 'again' : There's no such thing as sexual harassment between us. LOL!  After they slept side by side, he might use that line again or it might not be applicable this time! Haha. Can't wait till it airs tonight!

Wild Couple fighting!!!!*quoted image*

ur most welcome dear....and glad that u liked the ideas that we were just running the wild horses of our brain to kill the time.....

and do u have any suggestion how MY - EJ gonna react the Very next morning of their first night together (oh ok this phrase is from BOF....i recalled is just now..so using it...) hope nobody will mind it......

http://asian-drama.o...f-wild-romance/

dont like the title though..

thanx for sharing dear...but why so much hype to just Jessica's entry......does not this show is about MY and EJ and how they fall in love....or is it about the MY's ex...

and i agree ratings are not going good but that does not mean the actors who are giving their best from the first day of the show should be sidelined just for the sake of raising ratings.....why such discrimination to well established actors...

not happy with the title.....:(

Guest maricris12

Agree with both of you. The separation, if it happens, should add to the story. But since the stalker plot is also going on, I am sure the writers will do it in a different way. Our stalker story should also keep on exciting us, right?

Btw, if MY still can't let go of his ex-love, she must be also memorable, right? And perhaps, crazy like him? LOL

*quoted image**quoted image*

cre:yourfutureblank, WR tumblr

And hope we get more scenes like this:

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

cre:amatteroftiming, WR tumblr

Thanks for these GIFs! It's amazing how Manager Kim can maintain his non-reaction while catching his shoes. How can he look so dignified doing such a childish act..? <runs off to search more about this actor..>

Guest missy_k

Yeay! Tonight we'll have new episode! Tho I can't watch live since my internet sucks big time, so I'll have to wait for the torrent to come up. I hope somebody will post the torrent link asap so I can d/l it throughout the night. It's really a bittersweet feeling for me watching new episode of WR, Happy cos I get to see our cute couple and their bickering (how cute is the bickering, right). Sad because it's another step toward the ending. Sighh... I get this feeling too while watching SoAW, until I hold off watching the last ep for like a week because I can't take that step towards closure. Crazy, i know :) Well, have a good Wednesday everybody! And WR FIGHTING!!!!!

Thanks for these GIFs! It's amazing how Manager Kim can maintain his non-reaction while catching his shoes. How can he look so dignified doing such a childish act..? <runs off to search more about this actor..>

@bold...u too noticed that dear...

I was also surprised to see him catching his shoes so sincerely and seriously like he was catching some ball for baseball or cricket match *nope there too players have some excitement on their faces* but here he was so indifferent with wt all going on around....

I was laughing like an idiot watching him so serious then...

he is such a gr8 actor in that robotic role.....

Oh no! I don't want MY's ex to be in the picture at all!!! Like many of you, I'm so worried for our EJ. She's so pure hearted and I won't be able to stand seeing her getting hurt.

:(

same here......i cant see her hurt and sad after knowing MY still loves his ex....i'll be more sad than her as first time she is getting attracted to someone, which makes her realize that she is also a girl and not just a tom boyish bodyguard....

i hope she will fight for her love rather than ignoring and leaving him to be with ex.....

Yeay! Tonight we'll have new episode! Tho I can't watch live since my internet sucks big time, so I'll have to wait for the torrent to come up. I hope somebody will post the torrent link asap so I can d/l it throughout the night. It's really a bittersweet feeling for me watching new episode of WR, Happy cos I get to see our cute couple and their bickering (how cute is the bickering, right). Sad because it's another step toward the ending. Sighh... I get this feeling too while watching SoAW, until I hold off watching the last ep for like a week because I can't take that step towards closure. Crazy, i know :)  Well, have a good Wednesday everybody! And WR FIGHTING!!!!!

@bold....

this is what my feeling is every time I watch a new epi of WR...then now we have one less epi to finish the series......that i dont want to happen.....

WR is the first show m watching while its on air and at the same time m here at forum to ramble abt it as much as I can.....and now feeling sad that after WR finishes i'll have to be in my world again leaving all this fun time pass......

Guest incarnadine

Totally agree with you. We can't expect both to recognize their feelings for what they are. Heck, it's probably too early for us to even call it love at this point. But the fact that they are both finding themselves thrown together through these circumstances and the fact that they do not seem to mind each other's company during these times, show that they are slowly getting there. I, for one, am loving the ride as they slowly get to know each other. I would feel cheated if they just suddenly realize they love each other and get together without the thrill (for us as their gullible audience) of the initial stages of denial (we've seen our share of EJ, now i want something similar coming from MY. It should be hilarious considering his outrage at the old lady in Japan who mistook him and EJ for a couple), the grudging acceptance, and of course the ultimate fight/sacrifice in the name of love.  

Btw, i'd bet the last scene of Ep 7 would be the arrival of Jessica's character. Good thing it's Wednesday already. Yey

I totally agree. The last thing I want to see is a "forced" romance between our two leads. I say let them go through the normal birthing pains of a budding romance, let them go through the ups and downs of discovering and acknowledging their feelings for each other. :)

I really like and appreciate how the different stories and sub-stories of the drama are unfolding more or less at the same time. The love angle, the mystery angle, everything. Also, I just wanna add that even though I am a long-time Wookie fan and am rooting for this character here, I can't help but feel anxious about Oh Man Seok's character. I think he's a fantastic character actor, extremely talented and I honestly expect more from his character. I hope the writer puts more layers to him.

So excited for this week's episodes! We've almost reached halfway people! :D

Guest maricris12

Wild Couple fighting!!!!*quoted image*

Btw, I have a hunch that MY is the kid who caused the motor accident Reporter Go been into, causing him to quit playing baseball and might be MY's stalker? Just thinking out loud. Hehe.

Speaking of harrassment (LOL), I am really looking forward to the time when MY finally sees EJ as a woman. Though right now I don't know how that would happen. Especially with all those BTS pics of Jessica, who looks really really feminine (and not to mention stunning! She's actually the least of my favorites in SNSD so I was surprised when I saw those airport pics), what are the odds that MY would have time to appreciate EJ as a woman? Probably, EJ's only chance of getting noticed is to bicker her way into his heart (if she hasn't already.. only, MY probably will not recognize her worth until something drastic happens, like EJ leaving his side)

Guest incarnadine

Speaking of harrassment (LOL), I am really looking forward to the time when MY finally sees EJ as a woman. Though right now I don't know how that would happen. Especially with all those BTS pics of Jessica, who looks really really feminine (and not to mention stunning! She's actually the least of my favorites in SNSD so I was surprised when I saw those airport pics), what are the odds that MY would have time to appreciate EJ as a woman? Probably, EJ's only chance of getting noticed is to bicker her way into his heart (if she hasn't already.. only, MY probably will not recognize her worth until something drastic happens, like EJ leaving his side)

Haha, my sentiments exactly! I was actually thinking of that the other day... I really can't imagine EJ going all girly, it's just not her thing and I wouldn't want her to be made over into someone who looks like a living Barbie Doll like Jessica (to her fans, I meant no offense by that. heh.) I was thinking more along the lines of, EJ getting wet or dirty or something, which would require her to take off her chunky outer clothing, and underneath she's be wearing a simple, boyish-looking but IMO sexy white tank. I mean, at this point in the drama I don't think MY has seen her in anything that exposes her arms, shoulders or collarbone (except for that hideous red dress that he made her wear, lol). So, yeah, I'm overthinking this, aren't I? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Point being, before MY falls for EJ (which we all know is a certainty), I want to see him be physically attracted to her first! :P

Guest maricris12

Edit: Back to that sweet hug from the preview: MY seems like a runaway or rather abandoned little boy (obviously his parents are at fault for that), he doesn't trust people easily and doesn't have many friends. EunJae managed to get close to him, and he might not see her as a woman yet but his care and concern is obvious. EunJae probably caught a cold while looking for him or watching him practice (like before) and MY wants to help her get better and that is good enough for me... he is concerned about her and he is thankful that she came after him (proving that she believes in him), she became one of those few people he can count on. I cannot wait to see what hardships and hilarious moments they go through this week. Wild Couple all the way, I want a strong male and female lead till the end... I hope they won't make any of them despicable or pitiful.

Agree again. I think it is more satisfying to find these two as unlikely allies and close friends considering the fact that they started out practically as vicious enemies. A physical spark can't really be expected (well, on the side of MY towards EJ, at least) because we all know how EJ is (though I am so loving her character) and I think it would take a special kind of man to appreciate someone like her. Having said that, I'd say the best bet to get her noticed by MY is by being loyal and always sticking up for him through the downtime, like right now.

Haha, my sentiments exactly! I was actually thinking of that the other day... I really can't imagine EJ going all girly, it's just not her thing and I wouldn't want her to be made over into someone who looks like a living Barbie Doll like Jessica (to her fans, I meant no offense by that. heh.) I was thinking more along the lines of, EJ getting wet or dirty or something, which would require her to take off her chunky outer clothing, and underneath she's be wearing a simple, boyish-looking but IMO sexy white tank. I mean, at this point in the drama I don't think MY has seen her in anything that exposes her arms, shoulders or collarbone (except for that hideous red dress that he made her wear, lol). So, yeah, I'm overthinking this, aren't I? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Point being, before MY falls for EJ (which we all know is a certainty), I want to see him be physically attracted to her first! :P

ROFL!!!! You are on the right track there incarnadine. After all, that scene where EJ is in the gharish red gown doesn't count. The scenario you described should do the trick. Get EJ into something where she can be herself and at the same time, when MY sees her he cannot deny that she is a woman. Love it!

@bold....hehehe i like ur reasoning for not letting them to fall in love so soon....and believe me m completely with u......this should not be so soon but at the same time it should not be dragged till epi#13-14.......

I want them to take their own time to sort out their feelings to get a clear picture what the person is for them.....and what love is for each of them...and during all this time we will have our share of fun time to see them all confused and bickering/fighting.....

also we as their gullible audience will not mind their self denial phase whether they are in love or not...i bet MY will be damn hillarious while thinking such things.....

and yes its wednesday....huuurrrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....but still few hours to go...

Yeah, I sure hope they don't drag it up until the final two weeks. Just give us bits and pieces of them slowly falling for each other and we will be more than happy and content.

Guest Chi Chi

Something does not feel right about the aunt/emo character? Remember when MJ returned from Japan, he gave her a small gift which looks like a sea shell and she then put it in her apron's pocket....I have a feeling that scene is important. Does anyone else think so too about emo? :unsure:

Guest incarnadine

Something does not feel right about the aunt/emo character?  Remember when MJ returned from Japan, he gave her a small gift which looks like a sea shell and she then put it in her apron's pocket....I have a feeling that scene is important.  Does anyone else think so too about emo?   :unsure:

eeexactly! I found that scene strange, too. Like is has some kind of significance. And it was a rock, not a shell. I have a feeling she will use that rock for something in one of the future episodes... I hope not to hurt MY or EJ...

Guest kaeruchan

hello^^ dropping by to share recap for ep 6 :lol:

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/recap-wild-romance-episode-6/

I'm still spazzing over the back hug in ep 7 preview, because it's so cute and sweet!! yeah, I'm a sucker for back hugs :sweatingbullets:

and about the stalker theory..I'd stick with my initial guess~ the housekeeper ahjumma! :blink:

hopefully jessica's character won't be a typical annoying ex.. I prefer her character to be as bubbly as Na-Yoon in Protect the Boss :w00t:

phew!! sweatingbullets.gif finished reading all inputs and povs...and all I can think of is the back hug from the preview.... :lol: apart from that I am very scared of MY reactions to his ex...like everybody else I dun want EJ to get hurt she's too adorable pure hearted and the most worrying part is that I hope I wont drop this drama half way if ever the writer have the inclination towards sacrificing EJ's role for Jessica just for the sake of ratings....I think I will have a fits crazy.gif all I want is for EJ and MY to be the OTP all the way till the end no matter what hardships and obstacles they have to rough thru...I started watching WR for MY & EJ and I want it to end with MY & EJ together....nothing less...I dun care abt jessica or the ratings ...

Guest flora47

Hi asianspirit!

i don't think the writer will make MY and his ex the OTP.

In the synopsis, they said that EJ and MY will fall for each other .Jessica will just be a plot in the story.It will add depth in his character and it will make them realize their true feelings.

Hi asianspirit!

i don't think the writer will make MY and his ex the OTP.

In the synopsis, they said that EJ and MY will fall for each other .Jessica will just be a plot in the story.It will add  depth in his character  and it will make them realize their true feelings.

@asianspirit - I agree with flora47.  I really don't think EJ and MY are in danger of being changed up as the OTP.  Jessica will attract more viewers, but she is what I call a monkeywrench in the story.  No disrespect is meant here.  It's just a term (for those who don't know) for something that is thrown in the story to mess things up a bit, to cause controversy, to cause us to say, "Noooooooo!"  After some time, MY will realize that whatever ties there might have been between him and Jessica are losing their luster, and EJ will shine forth as the one MY decides is most precious to him.

^ flora47...I hope so and I hope the writer stays true to the original synopsis....for now I am so anticipating the backhug moment lol....few hours more to ep7...btw I am so used to MY with facial hair that it sure feels weird seeing him without one from the posted picture of MY and Jessica...WR Fighting !! MY EJ <3 <3