[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

I'm sad that this drama is now over :tears: what a great 10 (or 11 because of that strike) weeks! I thought it was hilarious at the end when the king "played" the gayeogeum(sp?). I must be weird but I felt sad when Yoon Dae Hyung died =/ maybe it's because he was kind of the last one standing...oh well. Glad it was happy ending (sort of) :)

yeah *scratching head* what to do ???

how do i report this ? :blink:

sorry dear.. I dunno either... or maybe you can see some where in your setting? find what's the problem in there? or send any report directly to soompi admin..

for the time being, just play at the cafe / wall ;)

I'm sad that this drama is now over :tears: what a great 10 (or 11 because of that strike) weeks! I thought it was hilarious at the end when the king "played" the gayeogeum(sp?). I must be weird but I felt sad when Yoon Dae Hyung died =/ maybe it's because he was kind of the last one standing...oh well. Glad it was happy ending (sort of) :)

To me I find it a relief that the drama ended (or else I would be losing more sleep and there's no way I can get rid of my sore throat and runny nose). But it is also sad that these 7 lives (Hwon, YW, Myung, HS, Woon, Seol, NY) that had been with me for the past 4 weeks (I did marathon cause started late) will no longer be around (I can still re-watch but it's not the same as watching new episode). I miss HS and Hwon more than I miss Hwon and YW...... and until now I am still worried about HS that he will be alone now that Hwon has YW by his side and HS cannot marry anyone..... (yeah, HS is a real character to me not fictional). Sad huh?

HS, Hwon and YW already part of my life and now they are no longer by my side :tears:

I miss the anticipation. The waiting.... :mellow:

I guess I need to find another fix, Roof Top? 2 King? (I loooovveee Seung Gi)

Guest truong.michelle

I FOUND THE VID! Heheheheh! VIP Premier

Awesome!! Thank you!! How much more awesome would it be if "King Hwon" came to give the flowers to Suzy instead (Dream High BF, close enough to hubby)

1. Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Yoo Jung (CF Domino pizza ver 20') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qUWUWC_F5I

2. MBC Good Day 27.2.2012] Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Yoo Jung http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp2qy0_mbc-good-day-27-2-2012-kim-soo-hyun-kim-yoo-jung_shortfilms

3. Clip How sweet Kim Soo Huyn & Kim Yoo Jung at Party Farewell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Oc8yGxQ6M&feature=youtu.be

I love them as a couple in future as they look very good & cute together! :D I cant post the clips here so i post the links! Pls help post the clips if you can and enjoy! Thanks so much!

Guest toho81

awwww ... ok, thank you :)

i watch the King 2 hearts ... it's promising ... the King & Prince brother so funny

.. will try Rooftop Prince tonight ...

King2 hearts is not bad so far. It's not great as TMTETS but it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Ha JiWon and Lee Seung Gi are both very funny in this show. Rooftop Prince is super confusing and the plot gives me a headache. But Yoochuns F3 are funny. I was disappointed in it somewhat because of the confusing time jumps and it gives me the feeling that it is trying to sort of copy TMTETS.

Guest willie

No wonder the commoners didn't recognize their own King and they have to bow when King visit them (on the palanquin). I wonder what the rush to see the King when you have to bow and can't even see the King? No point right?

That's so true!!! I love the drama....... I just finished watching it. It's a wonderful love story. Bravo to all the actresses/actors. They did a good job. :P

Am a late viewer for this series. Just wanted to have all 20 episodes so can do marathon...Just cannot take the waiting and gasping and waiting...

I thoroughly enjoy these series and now at Ep 12. I just could not control laughing over Hyung Sun (정은표 / Jung Eun Pyo) cute behavior...that cheeky smile and the body language...indeed HS brings so much laughter to this series.  I like all the main cast and supporting cast... just cannot stand those ministers. (oh well....as per historical dramas there are bound to be "cannot stand" ministers.)

Yeo Jin Goo as young Hwon + Kim Yoo Jung as young Yeon Woo are amazing in their role. Just cannot get enough of watching them.

Kim Soo Hyun as adult Lee Hwon kinda grows on me.  I like his interaction with Jung Eun Pyo.  (i believe per every historical drama the King has a very trusting eunuch beside them and it is amazing the actor acting the role of this eunuch are so perfectly matched with the actor acting as king.)

Oh i also like the interaction of the Heo family. The part where the father, mother, brother and Yeon Woo were sitting down and her mother asking her how's the palace, etc... The part where father praise YW and YW praise the father...then the mother said the closest of both father and daughter bring about sadness to many (probably it is jealousy more then sadness) then mother praises the son HY and HY in turn praises the mother... OH...such loving family indeed...

Ok...i am blabbing here... getting back to ep 12...

All about Kim Soo Hyun - Past mistake & crisis that made him stronger

It may seem like Kim Soo Hyun has walked a smooth road for his entire career from Will It Snow on Christmas?, Giant and Dream High to The Sun and the Moon, but he did have his own crisis. The crisis was big enough to bring him close to a point of no return.

In 2009, Kim participated in an internet shopping mall photo shoot for  an acquaintance. The shoot showed him in excessive poses wearing only  his underwear, sparking obscenity debates, and quite a few of his fans  turned their backs on him.

The backlash was too harsh for a new face who had just made it into the  business. The scars from the incident still linger inside Kim’s heart.

Crisis, however, became opportunity. Kim started to learn boxing due to  the controversy, and he said he had the chance to look back on himself  then. This brought him back to life again, lighting up his charismatic  eyes with a new flame.

Looking back, the crisis does make you sigh in relief. If he had dropped  his career back then, we wouldn’t have been able to see him as the  charismatic king of Joseon in The Sun and the Moon.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan, MBC

Translation credit: Erika Kim

Read more at: http://m.enewsworld....iew.asp?stID=45

Guest gdragon86

Does anyone know that the song that plays during the scene when Yeon Woo first changed into the nice clothes and took Hwon's breath away and the consummation night when he asks her to lift her head and pulls her toward him? I love that bgm! Is it included in the OST somewhere?

... Yeo Jin Goo as young Hwon + Kim Yoo Jung as young Yeon Woo are amazing in their role. Just cannot get enough of watching them.

Kim Soo Hyun as adult Lee Hwon kinda grows on me.  I like his interaction with Jung Eun Pyo.  (i believe per every historical drama the King has a very trusting eunuch beside them and it is amazing the actor acting the role of this eunuch are so perfectly matched with the actor acting as king.)

Oh i also like the interaction of the Heo family. The part where the father, mother, brother and Yeon Woo were sitting down and her mother asking her how's the palace, etc... The part where father praise YW and YW praise the father...then the mother said the closest of both father and daughter bring about sadness to many (probably it is jealousy more then sadness) then mother praises the son HY and HY in turn praises the mother... OH...such loving family indeed...

Ok...i am blabbing here... getting back to ep 12...

Yeah, me too fall in love with YW family. Happy family so I cried a lot when young Yeon Woo died in her father arms! So sad whenever thinking of this scene! To me episode 5 is the most hurtful & unforgettable one and episode 17 is the most romantic one (including the ending in episode 20 of course!) D

Guest lovedw

Does anyone know that the song that plays during the scene when Yeon Woo first changed into the nice clothes and took Hwon's breath away and the consummation night when he asks her to lift her head and pulls her toward him? I love that bgm! Is it included in the OST somewhere?

Various Artists - 달을 품은 해 (The Sun that Embraces the Moon) (TMTETS OST Special Edition)

Jun Mi Sun Wants to Prepare Delicious Cuisine for Kim Soo Hyun

Female shaman Jun Mi Sun expressed her fondness to Kim Soo Hyun. In the Olive cable channel’s Olive Show broad...

Jung Il Woo: The Moon that Embraces the Sun Let Me Grew Up

it’s not an exaggeration even if saying that the last episode of The Moon that Embraces the Sun (TMTETS) ...

Source : http://asian-drama.org

Guest toho81

I have a question. In Ep 20, when YW said she hid a present "here" for Hwon as being thankful that he released Princess MW, but in the end, it didn't clarify what she was giving him. Can someone explain the part for me?

She meant herself. She was the gift

Guest VISAY

I have a question. In Ep 20, when YW said she hid a present "here" for Hwon as being thankful that he released Princess MW, but in the end, it didn't clarify what she was giving him. Can someone explain the part for me?

My dear sometimes the english sub is not that accurate but my answer to your question is.....it was HE HIM SELF KING LEE HWON is the hidden gift for YEON U 

WAVE TO ALL MY CO TMTETS ADDICTS HOW ARE YOU ALL GUYS

ME I'm already in chapter 9 for my REWATCHING WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME MODE.The last part of chapter 3 and the first part of chapter 4 are still my no.1 favorite when young LEE HWON said to young YEON U that "you hope for me to forget you.i'm sorry i cannot do that" KYAAAAAAAAAAA KILIG MUCH no wonder this is also HAN GA IN'S favorite line