[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest Meenzer99

Forgive the long post...

This is a long overdue reaction to the drama that captivated us for the past three months. I've read the spoilers and the recaps, but I chose to write this only after I've watched with the English subs just in case something gets lost in the translation and my interpretation.

Having read the excerpts from the English translations of the novel, I really was not at all surprised on how many people died within the last two episodes.  I was also not surprised on how closely they tried to follow the ending of the novel.  

Let me start off with the Queen Dowager.  To lead a long life in disillusionment (she always claimed to have done all her evil deeds in the service of the former King and Hwon) only to be killed by one of her own was very fitting for the old hag.  Her whole existence was motivated by greed, and it was the same greed that did her in.  She was the root of all the evil that existed so it was very satisfying that at the point of certain death, she flashes to her memories of both the former King and Hwon and their denouncement of all her wrongdoings.   What goes around comes around.

With Minister Yoon Dae Hyung  I was very vocal about a slow painful death (Ari style).  Like some of you I wanted him to hear Ari's last words to him as he breathes his last.  But since it wasn't meant to be, I'm not sure that I was totally satisfied that it was Prince Yang Myung that did him in.  I felt that with all the verbal warfare that he engaged with Hwon, it would have been most satisfying if he had died with Hwon drilling his sword into Yoon's heart.  It would have been like payback for the last 8 years and for coveting the power of the King's position.  He was only Hwon's uncle, I always wondered whatever made him believe he had any right to covet that power in the first place.  Talk about audacity!

Some people felt pity for Bo Kyung's character.  Bo Kyung was one character that never grew up.  Till the day she ended her life she was still the same little girl who punished Seol, almost tortured her to death and framed her just because she enjoyed it.  We have her father to blame for how she was at a very young age.  I think more than anything Bo Kyung's father issues dictated the way she approached her life.  The one thing I didn't like was her monologue at the very end where she says that she only wanted Hwon's love. I always felt it was the position that Hwon represented which she always coveted.  She always wanted the acknowledgement from Hwon because deep inside she knew she wasn't the rightful queen.  She only obtained the position by default. I doubt if Bo Kyung even knew what love was.  I never felt that she did anything to show her so-called love for Hwon.   She was never properly loved as a child and even as an adult by her own family.  She always felt that her father's love was conditional on the position she held as the queen and her being able to accomplish what her father set her out to do which was to produce an heir.  I think when she asks the previous Head Shaman to cast a deathly spell on Yeon Woo it solidified her culpability.  Rather than being demoted in position, she chose to end her life as a queen.  She chose to die rather than lose her title.  And she chose to die because she knew her father had forsaken her.  And more than Hwon's love, it was her father's love that she yearned the most.

One of the most discussed and hated characters was that of Princess Min Hwa.  She was spoiled to the max.  To this we credit to her parents especially her father who doted on her but never gave her tough love. Yeom was her obsession. He was like a toy that she absolutely had to have.  Yeom's feelings never mattered to her, what mattered was that she possessed him.  Is this even love?  To wish death on another human being?  She hurts Yeom by killing off his loved ones (including his father). but is never truly sorry for having hurt him.  Did she ever feel guilt?  No, she was only always living in fear on being found out.  Okay, so she pays for her crimes.  I hope and pray that in being a mother she will finally learn what it is to really love another.  She's tortured Yeom long enough, and he really deserves better.    

The most helpless of characters has got to be Yeom.  He was such a tortured soul.  I mean to find out that he was the motivation in the death of his own sister, that his life for the past 8 years was a farce created by a person who supposedly loves him and his family,  and that his life would be forever indebted to the one person who truly cared for him.  Give the guy a break! For somebody extremely smart he was terribly dumb when it came to women and to love.  Towards the end the confrontation between him and Princess Min Hwa reveals that he already has feelings for her.  I'm pretty sure that this was out of duty more than anything.  Yeom's perceived perfection was in fact his biggest flaw.

As for Seol and Woon it would have been nice if indeed the writer hinted at a romance between them.  I felt so much sadness for Seol as she died in the arms of Yeom.  There were already instances in the past when Woon would catch Seol secretly observing Yeom and at that point the writer could have started their romance.  They both had the protective instincts and are insanely loyal people.  Woon was the single character who was always aware of Seol's presence.  What better way to have him start feeling an attraction to her, not to mention she was as bad-richard simmons as he was in sword fighting.  The conflict would have been either to love or to serve.  Plus there could have been tension in the friendship between Yeom and Woon.  This could have been another pair we could have rooted for.  Essentially there was no other love angle to root for except for our OTP.  The reason I felt so much sadness about Seol's death was because she did live a very sad existence of non-existence.  I just wanted her character to matter more.  I have nothing against Janshil the character, but she did end up having better lines than Seol and thus, had more of an impact to the story than Seol ever did.  

The one character that died that I wished didn't die was Nok Young.  She did deserve death because in spite of her saving Yeon Woo and taking care of her for the last 8 years, Yeon Woo would not have needed saving if Nok Young didn't abide by the Queen Dowager's wishes of putting a deathly spell on her. But then we wouldn't have a story.  So I guess Nok Young was a necessary death.  Her sole purpose was to preserve the one moon and one sun.  At least she died in a more heroic way than Yang Myung did.  She left this world bringing with her all the evil spirits to ensure a peaceful future for our King and Queen.

I always wished that Prince Yang Myung to be a hero so I'm not surprised that he dies at all.  Like many of you I wished his death were a little different. I mean they gave him a very dramatic death, but in so doing they also showed him to be a lesser character than he was built up to be.  Why would you choose to end your life without a fight?  Did your life not matter at all?  I wish that they could have had him stop Yoon from killing Hwon and in the process Yoon deals him the fatal blow.  At this point Hwon drills that sword to Yoon's heart to pay back for all his evil deeds and most specially for hurting his brother.  I mean to step in and take the sword meant for Hwon---this is my hero.  Deep inside I've always felt that it was Yang Myung's love for Hwon that kept him in the right place.  He truly did love his brother in as much as Hwon loved him back.  I cried so much for Yang Myung because his death could have been so much more.

Our Crown Princess Yeon Woo was one consistent character.  As a young girl she was very intelligent, opinionated and very brave especially when she sees another person being wronged or taken advantage of.  She will openly fight for someone who cannot fight for themselves, but she will never fight for her own self. I think this is were her breeding, her nobility and her upbringing come into play.  She will fight for the sick, the poor and the oppressed, but not for herself.  When she realizes her true identity and what has transpired for the past 8 years, there was a lot of expectation of her to kick richard simmons.  Because Yeon Woo is mature beyond her years, she is smart enough to choose her battles.  It was enough for me to hear those hurtful words she hurled at Min Hwa during their confrontation.  This is what makes her a great Queen.  She will not go ballistic.  What she said to Min Hwa was more hurtful than any amount of slapping could have done. I think this was the best advice any person ever gave to Min Hwa---live and accept your punishment.  I'm not sure if Min Hwa will ever be allowed back into the palace, but this ensured at least a future for her nephew to have a mother and for her brother to have a wife.  For as long as Yeon Woo was by Hwon's side, she will always guide him in the right direction like she did as a young girl.  She is his conscience, and she is his motivation to become a better king and a better person.

As for our King Hwon I reserve the last.  I am so grateful for the character of Hyung Sun who truly loved him the most.  He was like a father, a mentor, a guide, a friend and a shadow to Hwon. He was just always there right beside him every step of the way.  I love their relationship.  Hwon's growth as a person is largely due to Hyung Sun.  He is the only one who puts cocky Hwon in his place.  What's so great is that because they care for one another Hwon allows Hyung Sun to be that type of person to him.  It must have been hard for Hwon to be the King yet have no power.  To be constantly lied to and manipulated by your own ministers and your own family, and to live in constant paranoia and always try to be one step ahead of the people who want your position must have been a sad lonely and miserable life for Hwon.  People have said that so many people died so that Hwon and Yeon Woo could be together.  It makes it sound like that it was Hwon and Yeon Woo's fault that these people died.  I disagree.  I think so many people got in the way of Hwon and Yeon Woo. This people always had a choice to go the other way, but they chose the path to their own demise.  I'm glad that Hwon stepped up and fought his way out---out in the open.  I mean Hwon could have easily died in that battle.   He was willing to stake his own life in order to put everything back to its rightful place.  

If there is one thing this drama is, it is that TMTETS is a fairy tale.  It was a story of good versus evil where of course good prevailed over evil.  It is a story of everlasting love, a love so strong that it defied even death. We may covet what somebody else has, even temporarily possess that thing, but in the end we will have to give it back because it was never ours to begin with.  For all its flaws, the drama was so well loved.  Why?  Because it tugged us all right there in our hearts. We want to live in a world where good overcomes evil, where love transcends death, and for 3 months we laughed, we cried and we waited for our happy ending. I loved it for all its simplicity---no twists, no turns, no reversals.  What makes it so good was that we really cared about these fictional characters. I could have a great critically acclaimed drama where everything was perfect from the writing, the directing and the acting, but I never got to the ending because I couldn't finish it because (really) I couldn't care.  So for all the things this drama lacks, I will just take with me what it does have and that is heart.  It took so long for me to write this because writing this would mean that I would have to let go of the drama.  It's like having a child and upon realizing that that child has grown up we would have to let go.  

Thank you to all those who shared so much material and insights for this drama.  Whether we agreed or disagreed, we were all here.  So thank you and I sincerely apologize for burdening you with a long post.  Till the next drama.....

I really love your post! Well done!smile.gif

^  :sweatingbullets:  Sorry Peipei - I didn't mean to complaint or find fault.

You know what  :ph34r:  I think the flaws is actually the idea of the PD and writer  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

They want us to continue to talk about TMTETS even after it ends.

BTW another person I like so much is the Eunuch - Hyeon Seong? (I always wrote his name wrongly). He is the 2nd person that I like in this drama. He is the closest person (next to YW) to your highness and when he grin it's sorta contagious and I would start grinning too. The comedic relief in this drama is spontaneous and you won't expect it.. like in eps 20 - I was wondering why Chonnnaaa sort of lost interest (when YW said she hid a present). I wonder what happening? Then he started playing Gayageum - kekekekkekek, I laugh so hard, it was so so funny. It never cross my mind. KSH expression was priceless and when he threw the gayageum away, I literally rolled on the floor laughing my head off... kekekeke..

I guess what I like most is this little scene, which may seem not important to some but these scenes make Hwon and Hyeon Seon attached to my heart. when I think about both of them I would start smilling and eventually giggled...  

historical-romantic-comedy - hisromcom - new type of drama - we have melo, we have romcom we have historical and now we hisromcom

I hope we can see more of this type of drama in future.

I love all the scenes when HS and Hwon are together. They really compliment each other well. Funny and touching (b'cos they like each other so much, you can even feel it on screen).

Guest pansy

Thank god I was not here during the "complaining era" ... I complaint a lot too... heheh but my complaint is full of love for TMTETS. You won't know for sure I am complaining or actually complimenting... :phew:

To those that read the book/manga/novel?

Is the Queen Dowager, Hwon real grandmother? When my sis ask me "How come his own grandmother tries to harm his grandson?"

sorry to cut your post :D

she is his real grandmother ... that is why Yoon have to eliminate her .. because she will never agree the plan to "coup d'etat" the King and put YM on the throne ..

i think on the scene after granny died ... Yoon said, at last we get rid of one obstacle that can ruin the plan .. or something like that ;)

I absolutely agree with you. I love everything in TMETS, especially the scenes between Hwon and YW I could see the chemistry sparks between H and YW adult clearly. I hope they make a TMETS movie with KSH and HGI as H and YW again

Don’t we all? Too bad to those that can’t “see” the chemistry flying, sizzlling wooosshh.. hahah Normally an actor and actress would not return to small screen with the same partner until sometime and sometime never (but Ryu Si Won and Choi Ji Woo return to small screen as partner 2 times – Beautiful days and Truth, but in BD Ryu Si Won did not end up with CJW similar to Park Shin Hye and Yong Hwa).

yeaaah .. i can see certain people still can not accept why this drama more popular than the other one ...

The truth hurts... ahaks

Anyway ... i have a question about Nok Young .. in ep. 20, when she did that ceremonial spirit thing ... is she offering herself as a kind of amulet that absorbed the evil spirits ?

... same like YW supposed to do with Hwon ... and also the red & white clothes, similar rite ? and .. is that why she died ? because being an amulet .. and have to absorb tons of evil from granny & Yoon only already enough to drain your soul, rite ?

Granny and yoon already in hell so I guess it’s not their evil she absorbed. :P. Easy way to die huh?... Well this is another “flaw” that i gradually accept. If we talk about logic you might burnt your brain trying to find the logic in all this... so I stop using my logical thinking when I watch certain part like

“Come on Nok Young – cast your spell on granny – turn her into frog – you can do it babeh”

Well granny never turn into frog.

I love all the scenes when HS and Hwon are together. They really compliment each other well. Funny and touching (b'cos they like each other so much, you can even feel it on screen).

Yep – bromance – I bet if HS is a woman – Hwon already marry her... hahah

sorry to cut your post :D

she is his real grandmother ... that is why Yoon have to eliminate her .. because she will never agree the plan to "coup d'etat" the King and put YM on the throne .. i think on the scene after granny died ... Yoon said, at last we get rid of one obstacle that can ruin the plan .. or something like that ;)

Cut away babeh... I don’t mind :P

That another illogical fact that I have to accept, my brain keep on rejecting this input and I keep on thinking no not real granny – my granny is not like that....

regards,

the order of the Moon

Yeon Woo army :P

LOL... another YW's army ...

oh..yes.. NK is offering herself as an amulet and sacrificing herself in returns, so the haunted spirits like BK, Botox Granny and devilish F4 can live happily after in hell.. hhehehehe...

@ Gabjumz,

ooohh.. i did the same way when some post rattling about MW... *sigh* ... exhausted already just looking the long post... :sweatingbullets:

I just can't contain my addiction! Hopefully my last post today (Yah! NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW!!!!)

:sweatingbullets: Why the caption for the first pic is not appearing????!!! Hwon: Yeon Woo-yah! Yeon Woo-yah. Bogoshipta!

24.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

20.jpg

I wanna see them in a movie together! cheballllll!!!!!!!! tears.giftears.gif

Guest old soul

I really love your post! Well done!*quoted image*

Thank you! This was my way of going through my withdrawal from the drama. Like many of you I find it really hard to let go because I was so emotionally invested in it. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one :)

I just can't contain my addiction! Hopefully my last post today (Yah! NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW!!!!)

:sweatingbullets: Why the caption for the first pic is not appearing????!!! Hwon: Yeon Woo-yah! Yeon Woo-yah. Bogoshipta!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

wooowww.... clap-clap to you... what a hardwork... lol...

*your boss is behind yelling... yaaa !! i thot you're coming back since the drama ended since last week..!! *

ooh...btw... try to replay ..maybe it'll help you to get sleep earlier.. u know.. too much watching maybe makes you boring.. *which i don't think so bahahahaha *

LOL... another YW's army ...

oh..yes.. NK is offering herself as an amulet and sacrificing herself in returns, so the haunted spirits like BK, Botox Granny and devilish F4 can live happily after in hell.. hhehehehe...

@ Gabjumz,

ooohh.. i did the same way when some post rattling about MW... *sigh* ... exhausted already just looking the long post... :sweatingbullets:

*LOL* ... as in the order of the Phoenix ... :P ...

that fits, too rite ... her wedding robe got phoenix embroidery on the front ... then the hairpin ;)

off topic ... i've seen the latest eps .. and found myself drooling on the bday cake ... me & my sweet tooth .. tsk .. tsk .. -_-

Guest old soul

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

So funny!! :lol:

I think I've read somewhere that KSH said he would really like to work with Han Ga In again. He goes on to say that their chemistry was that good :wub:

yeah :phew: .. the truth about 20%++ ratings compare to 40%++ ratings *shrugs*

Source: TNmS Media Korea

anyway ... i found this Article from Indonesia entertainment paper .... TMTETS gonna be telecast worldwide soon .. :wub:

The Moon That Embrace the Sun, The Most Talk About Saeguk series

r u indonesian? or do u speak bahasa? hahaha.. I'm from Indonesia :)

Guest toho81

[interview] Jung Il Woo Would Be ′Yang Myung′ Again

Read the full article here: http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4512

[interview] Jung Il Woo and Kim Soo Hyun are Now BFFs

Read the full article here: http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4515

I'm so touched. JIW is the perfect YM and the only YM for me. He really did totally do an image switch from he's flower boy Ramyun shop. I also love him and KSH. I really hope they get to work in another drama together as best friends or loving brothers, not rival brothers.

Seriously people. MOVE ON!! 

Hahahahaha. Looks who talking eh? What the heck. It's Tuesday. Preview day. Haish.

Am just going to replay MoonSun for a gazzillion times.

Happy Day ahead! Take care!

AM just replay the final episode. will go another round for the whole series this weekend!!

Guest Starlitelet

Yo Starlite,

Yeah I guess it is just not your cup of tea. But I think you ask the wrong person heheheh..... I bet if you ask me, Toho, Padhiri, SSK1, Old soul, Kelcy Azuzawa and others that are soooooooooooooo crazy of moon I am sure they can come up with 1001 reason. ^_^

I can give you 100 reasons - kekekekke - and it all will be because of Choonnaaaa intelligence and Wit... his Eunuch Hyun Seong?grin and not to mention JIW charisma. Han Ga In mole, the bath tub scene, the fake petals falling, the beautiful children and the best thing is MANYYYYYYYY MANYYYY OTP couple moment. The feel good feeling. You know most historical drama focus too much on politics, too many turn and twist, too many hidden staircase, dungeon, maze  and sometime romance aspect was neglected but TMTETS is quite simple and focus on romance (Which is my cup of tea)

I think it is unfair to say TMTETS doesn't deserve the popularity. The actors work hard to meet deadlines. KSH acted great so did JIW and the others so I guess it's unfair to say TMTETS doesn't deserve the popularity, especially to us here that love the drama with all the flaws and the beauty. Don't you think so? .

And  I guess your vision is a little blurry  coz I believe you are in love with PSH from the Princess Man. kekekekek he is hot and I don't blame you.

I watched princess man from 1st ep to 22 eps (I think) but I didn't watch the rest of the episode so... I guess liking something or saying a drama good or not, is kinda subjective. What we like doesn't mean good and vice versa. But I bet TMTETS touched many hearts... mine, my sisterssssssssssss, fren and many more.

KSH became household name - I think he deserve every bit of fame that came together with TMTETS and others that involved in the drama. You can call it timing, luck or whatever - to me I guess it is hard work by everyone in the production team.

Sorry in advance if my comment is too bold.....  I hope you could enjoy TMTETS as much as I enjoy it.

Edit : To include this

Sometime when you like something so much you can't explain it. No reason you just like it or it is because of too many reasons and you just can't explain it. That what happen to me.

There should not be a reason to like or to love something or someone - I think 

Hi Bambiina ^^ !

First and foremost, I am not obsessed with Park Shi Hoo to the point that I'm blinded whether he does a crappy job or not. I also don't think he's hot. I don't label men as hot either way. I actually find Kim Soo Hyun better looking and a better actor considering his age. It was Park Shi Hoo's character in TPM that won me over. Clearly, they needed good characterization in order for me the change my judgemental opinion of him at the beginning. I literally skipped all of Park Shi Hoo's previous dramas with the exception of Iljimae. Even then, I paid no attention to him. You clearly cannot say I'm blinded by my "obsession". Besides, I have pictures of the drama I love, just like you gals do. I don't like to be tagged as the "obsessed-girl" because I'm not a crazy fan-girl who's blinded by her favorite actors' work even when his project is crappy.

Second of all, I was not actually comparing the two dramas (for the first time. yay!). Yet, people are still firing at me and they bring up TPM. Now they're maliciously telling me that I'm the cause of the comparison indirectly. It's quite ironic :rolleyes:. If there are any comparisons done, it's not on here at least. Did I mention TPM anywhere here as of recent? Besides, there are no rules about comparison EVEN IF I AM DOING IT.

Sometimes I feel like I'm actually giving this drama some leeway by saying that it's not my cup of tea. Hint: I was originally drawn into this series because it had all the correct elements. Then somewhere in the middle and towards the end it, it frustrated me instead. Do I actually have to use the term not my cup of tea? Perhaps I wouldn't have disliked this drama as much, if it was my cup of tea. Then again, I have seen dramas that weren't my cup of tea, yet I still praised them for their fantastic acting/storyline. For example, Padam Padam isn't exactly my cup of tea, but they did everything almost flawlessly that it's hard to complain. I mean, I would have loved myself some epic romance too, but I didn't even get that here(don't bash, I'm stating my opinion).

@ the bolded parts: See? That was exactly my point. Most, if not everyone likes this drama because it connects to them on a pathos driven level. It's not a reasonable/logical explanation as to why this drama should  deserve all the popularity it's getting. Mind you all, that I'm not saying it doesn't deserve anything. Though, it doesn't deserve this much attention for what it's worth. It oddly reminds me of Twilight. No substantial substance, but it delivers to hit a certain mass of audience because believe it or not the love story does move a good portion of people.

It is absolutely correct that you don't have to have reasons why you like something/someone. No debate there. By the way, liking a movie/show is not the same thing as liking someone :sweatingbullets:. Anyway, even when you are trying to defend/ be bias about something on an essay (for example), you cannot say that you like a specific drama/show/movie for all the reasons that you have stated (subjective reasons). You'd have to back it up with more sufficient arguments as to why the pros outweighs the cons (objective reasons). The arguments have to be reasonable/logical because like you typed, liking something is subjective. So obviously not everyone will like the same thing as you. In other words, not everyone will be emotionally driven as you depending on their level of sensitivity or whatnot. Hence, you have to use other points that anyone can agree on, like the objective points.

Now I'm comparing it to TPM because either way you guys will blame me even if I'm not comparing them on this board. You guys can say that TPM is not your cup of tea, but you CANNOT complain about the plot/characterization on a general level. Yes, it might be too slow for your taste. Yes, the actors might not be as charming/good-looking or whatever. I feel like the only reason you guys aren't comparing them is because you don't know what to say about TPM's flaws. Yes, it has flaws, but they're minor compared to TMTETS.

Anyway my comparison ends here. Not even a real comparison - haha.

Kim Soo Hyun deserves to shine in this drama. I am definitely not gonna complain about that dude. You don't know how glad I am that he's getting recognition for his acting abilities (and good-looks if you might want to add). I also truly believe Jung Il Woo along with Nam Bo Ra and Kim Min Seo deserve the attention as well.

Your comment is not too bold. In fact, I hope mine isn't too bold :sweatingbullets:.

yeaaah .. i can see certain people still can not accept why this drama more popular than the other one ...

*siiigh* ... reality bites, huh  :P

The rating has nothing to do with whether the project as a whole is better. The rating is just the popularity. Must I always bring back Twilight? There are probably many other forms of literature much more advanced than Twilight, yet they don't get the same recognition. WHY?

I find it's harder that people don't accept comparisons such as TPM and TMTETS.

You just have to accept that when popularity comes for dramas, there will be those who think otherwise,. So obviously, there's always a clash between both sides. Popularity comes with a price, especially with projects others think don't deserve it.

yeah  :phew:  .. the truth about 20%++ ratings compare to 40%++ ratings *shrugs*

Source: TNmS Media Korea

anyway ... i found this Article from Indonesia entertainment paper .... TMTETS gonna be telecast worldwide soon ..  :wub:

The Moon That Embrace the Sun, The Most Talk About Saeguk series

Look who's comparing :). Now we're the same ^^. Yay!

If you really want to go that far... TPM is too complex and not everyone likes pure historical dramas; hence, the low rating. TMTETS didn't feel like an actual historical drama. It was a love story with fluffy historical factors in it.

Anyway, would you be happier if I say TMTETS is better now?

Don't make a big deal out of my post by posting things like "things are getting heated now". My post won't spread like wild fire, so don't worry.

:D

YAH Chinggu! My boss is currently in Indonesia right now. Please send him my regards! hhhahhah! :D:D

whuuatt?? no wonder you hv sooooooo much free time... LOL... give him/her number so I can tell the truth about u.... hahaha

Seriously people. MOVE ON!! 

Hahahahaha. Looks who talking eh? What the heck. It's Tuesday. Preview day. Haish.

Am just going to replay MoonSun for a gazzillion times.

Happy Day ahead! Take care!

whuuatt?? no wonder you hv sooooooo much free time... LOL... give him/her number so I can tell the truth about u.... hahaha

what??!!!! If you only knew how busy and dead tired I am these past few days! :tears :tears :tears

Peipei dear, I saw azuwaza in speedo thread and guess what??!!! SHE SEEMS TO BE ON OUR SIDE!!!! Kekekkeke! :wub: (I post a message on your cafe) hehhe!

Tomorrow is Wednesday, first Wednesday without TMETS... I haven't accept yet the idea of TMETS being over until now. tears.giftears.gif

Is there any news regarding the director's cut dvd???