Guest yeohweping

THE WRITTEN PREVIEW FOR EP.17 IS UP ON MBC WEBSITE :

드디어 풀린 의문에 절규의 오열을 쏟아낸 훤은, 활인서로 연우를 찾아와 뜨겁게 그

녀를 품에 안는다. 그러나 갑자기 활인서에 복면자객들이 나타나 연우를 공격하자

양명과 운, 훤은 그녀를 엄호하고, 그 과정에서 양명은 자객들을 따돌리며 연우의 손

을 잡고 어디론가 달려간다.

한편 연우를 놓친 윤대형은 성수청으로 자객을 보내 녹영을 처리하라 은밀히 명하

고, 훤은 연우를 데리고 사라진 양명을 떠올리며 눈빛이 매서워지는데..

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE? THANK YOU.

EP.17 is dated as 29-Feb-12 on the site. Is it going to be aired on wednesday itself????????????

EDIT:

I google translated it. From it, i understand that some masked assassins come to attack Wol, and being rescued/covered by Hwon and YM and in the process YM is hurt. Also a secret order to kill NK?????????????????

을 잡고 어디론가 달려간다.

EP.17 is dated as 29-Feb-12 on the site. Is it going to be aired on wednesday itself????????????

Thanks for the preview! I hope somebody can translate...

BTW, I used google translate, did Minister Yoon ordered to kill NK???? tears.giftears.gif I don't want her to die, honestly. I love her character.

Guest tikamicizia

Here's the link! I can translate some parts if you'd like. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOhbdMY1ik&list=FLG_eRVv8Zag7awu68bEDjOQ&feature=mh_lolz

omg it's so funny, hgi is like a teenager *envy... waaaa yes pleaseee translate it, u're so kind. I'd really appreciate it ^^. hehehe. sp happy they're still having fun while filming in such a tight schedule

Guest Fidelity

을 잡고 어디론가 달려간다.

Translation:

At the finally resolved mystery, Hwon lets out anguished cries and sobs, and goes to the infirmary to find Yeon Woo where he embraces her passionately. However, when masked assassins suddenly appear and attack Yeon Woo, Yang Myung, Woon and Hwon hurry to cover her. During that process, Yang Myung distracts the masked assassins and takes Yeon Woo's hand to run away.

Yoon, who has lost Yeon Woo, orders his assassins to go and secretly get rid of Nok Young instead. Meanwhile, Hwon replays the scene where Yang Myung took Yeon Woo away and anger burns from his eyes...

Translation:

At the finally resolved mystery, Hwon lets out anguished cries and sobs, and goes to the infirmary to find Yeon Woo where he embraces her passionately. However, when masked assassins suddenly appear and attack Yeon Woo, Yang Myung, Woon and Hwon hurry to cover her. During that process, Yang Myung distracts the masked assassins and takes Yeon Woo's hand to run away.

Yoon, who has lost Yeon Woo, orders his assassins to go and secretly get rid of Nok Young instead. Meanwhile, Hwon replays the scene where Yang Myung took Yeon Woo away and anger burns from his eyes...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, OMG THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE INTENSE AND AGAIN RIVALRY BET. OUR BELOVED BROTHERS. NOOOOOOOOOOO, I DONT WANT IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Wanndii_JYJ

Translation:

Now i can see the really jealous Hwon.

Translation:

whooaaa..... look somebody being jealous ... lalalalalala...as long as no blood shed .. I'm soo looking forward to see this two brother rivalry...

waiitt.... "....he embraces her passionately.... " :wub: AM SOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THIS ONE... :w00t:

Translation:

I want Hwon to take her away! wjhhhahaaa!!!! crazy.gifcrazy.gif

But somehow, I hope YM will bring YW to her family.... :D:D Can't really wait for the reunion between the Heos..

Another jealous scene coming up! :wub::wub:

wow so much to track back... got almost 10+ pages I just backtracked. Fuuuhhhhh~ just finished all of it.

Ep16 definitely show a great intense acting from all actors and actresses especially from Kim Soohyun and Kim Minseo.

I just love Minseo's acting as she's going nuts. well being a place where she's not belong to. it definitely haunting her...

her father should've saw something from this when she scream "Leave" to him when he was in her room cause it's him that put she in that kind of state but then, it's the evil-hearted Minister Yoon... I wont expect anything <_<

Annyeong~

Sharing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOhbdMY1ik&feature=youtu.be

[2012.02.26] Jung Il Woo and other cast for 'The Sun and The Moon' BTS filming >

I saw this vid yesterday at bestiz. thanks so much for sharing the youtube link one :D

been searching for it ^^

Jeong Il-woo "Han Ga-in and I are something together

Han Ga-in and Jeong Il-woo seemed very friendly with each other.

MBC TV program "Section TV" showed a strange love line between Jeong Il-woo and Han Ga-in.

Jeong Il-woo and Han Ga-in showed show close they were in the photo shoot that was taken out at the Yong In Folk's Village.

The kids actors who were watching said, "You guys look good together", "What's going on between you two?" and Jeong Il-woo replied, "We are 'something'".

Then the kid actors told them they should date and Han Ga-in pointed at Jeong Il-woo and said, "It's a crime if you go on a date with me".

Meanwhile, the behind story of "The Sun and the Moon" was revealed on this day.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120226n09000( Korean )

Credit: HanCinema

lol so much at this scene from the BTS video.... :lol:

that one little girl even mention "unnie have a boyfriend right? unnie have a husband"

that kid totally save Ilwoo from other kids that trolling him and Gain ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^_^

Kim Soohyun and Kim Yoojung filming new CF together for Domino Pizza

The adult Hwon and the young Yeonwoo ^_^

91DXf.jpg

via: kpopanda

Kim Yoo Jung Chooses BIGBANG’s TOP over Kim Soo Hyun as Her Ideal Type

by: hotshotlover30 on Feb 26, 2012

Earlier today, MBC’s “Good Morning” took viewers behind the scenes of “The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung’s Domino Pizza CF shoot. When the interviewer asked the actress who her ideal type is, Kim Yoo Jung answered, “BIGBANG’s TOP is my ideal type.” She added, “In one of the interviews, the interviewer asked me to choose my ideal type out of Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Il Woo, Yeo Jin Goo, and Lee Min Ho, and the story was blown out of proportions.” The VJ playfully asked, “So Soo Hyun is just an oppa?” Kim Yoo Jung shyly responded, “Kim Soo Hyun is just an oppa I like.”

During the short segment, Kim Yoo Jung also revealed her brain structure, showing that BIGBANG’s comeback occupied a substantial part of her brain.

e62da7bb7b2afff4bc4d375654f2ad2b_large.jpg

see link and click on the the blue image2play icon on the top right hand corner of the photo to see the 1 minute clip of the interview!

Kim Yoo Jung Chooses BIGBANG’s TOP over Kim Soo Hyun as Her Ideal Type

cr:soompi

lol Yoojung also excited for Big Bang comeback :w00t:

want to share the vid from bestiz I found

the compilation of movies from the young actors, Yeo Jingu, Kim Yoojung and Lee Minho

[해를품은달] 대세 아역배우들의 영화 속 모습

cr: avene at bestiz and mbc

(just edited with the long cut of the vid :) )

Jingu and Yoojung are so cute in these movies ^^

Guest victoriamai

I got this off Facebook x)

Who's the prettiest girl?

431462_247081302046885_181695605252122_557691_931081021_n.jpg

Siwan (young Yeom), Jung Il Woo, or Kim Soo Hyun? ;)

Dang. I wish I was that pretty... LOL

---------------------------

I AM SO READY FOR HWON'S "PASSIONATE EMBRACE" ;) kekekeke

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

cr: tumblr

LOL I'm joking :D

ep. 17 preview from SBS:

윤성은 모든 사실을 말하고 제대로 사랑하고 싶다고 하지만 지원은 용서 받지 못할 것이라며 끝까지 윤성을 막는다. 미주는  윤성과의 과거 인연을 다진에게 털어놓으며 이제부터 윤성을 자신이 지켜줄 것이라고 선언하는데, 오히려 다진의 당당한 모습에 더욱 더  분노하게 된다. 한편, 재수와 최민숙 기장이 비행하는 도중 버드스트라이크(항공기와 조류의 충돌 사고)를 당해 비행기에 문제가  생겨 인천공항으로 회항하게 된다. 승객들을 옮겨 태우고 윤성과 다진이 비행하게 된다. 다진은 노인 승객들을 보며 윤성에게 자신과  함께 늙어가기로 약속 해달라고 말하는데...

EP 18   WILL BE ON 7.03.2012!!!

Not TMETS preview!!! u r in the wrong room mate

Translation:

I CAAAAAAAANT wait for this.When they say EMBRACES HER PASSIONATELY i am so expecting a PASSIONATE KISS TOO!!!! 

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun Embarrasses Yeo Jin Goo

5b8ebb7e75f8502e1d8cfc4d22c3eb5f_large.jpg

Not TMETS preview!!! u r in the wrong room mate

SORRY I FORGOT IT WASN'T A SBS NOVEL!

I CAAAAAAAANT wait for this.When they say EMBRACES HER PASSIONATELY i am so expecting a PASSIONATE KISS TOO!!!! 

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Kim Soo Hyun Embarrasses Yeo Jin Goo

*quoted image*

WHAT?Yang Myung took Yeon Woo away?I hate that!

Yeon Jung Hoon Says He Hardly Sees His Wife, Han Ga In, Nowadays

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=3845#

2012-02-27 17:10 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Stewart Ho

21219696.jpg

Yeon Jeong Hoon honestly confessed that due to his busy schedule, he hasn′t been able to regularly watch MBC’s The Sun and the Moon which stars his wife, Han Ga In. On February 27 at the 63 Convention Center in Seoul, Yeon took part in a promotional press conference for his new MBN drama Can Love Become Money, where he was peppered with questions over his wife. The bulk of the questions were over his wife, Han, rather than Yeon’s drama, which could have been a somewhat embarrassing situation had it not been for Yeon′s easygoing and open demeanor.

Currently Han is starring in the mega-hit drama, The Sun and the Moon opposite flower boy, Kim Soo Hyun, who is six years her junior. Achieving over 40% in viewership ratings The Sun and the Moon has become a national drama and a representative work of Han. What’s amusing is the fact that Yeon had stated last year, during promotions for Vampire Prosecutor, that he and Han would have a baby if Han’s The Sun and the Moon would become Han’s representative work.

When asked what he though of his wife’s success he responded, “[Han Ga In] is extremely busy these days so it’s hard for us to meet, but I’m very happy. Before this production began, I was mostly doing the laundry and cleaning and other household chores at home. Although as she became busier with the production I hardly saw her face, since both our dramas will be filmed by the same production company, if [our dramas] use the same set, I’m hoping I will run into her,” drawing laughter from the crowd.

Yeon went on to say, “Truthfully I haven’t been able to watch The Sun and the Moon. Normally we don’t really keep up to date on each other’s production. However, I’m happy she was able to work with Kim Soo Hyun, though he’s six years her junior, and happier to see the drama succeed so well."

Asked about plans for a baby he responded, “Well we can’t even meet these days…” and soon added, “I’m just contemplating it in my mind these days.”

For Yeon he received much attention for bringing action and thriller, and even mellow sentiments through his role as the blook-sucking prosecutor role in last year’s Vampire Prosecutor on OCN. For this upcoming drama he is expected to capture the hearts of women once more as a ‘cold city man’ character. Agencies are looking to see if the husband and wife duo will be able to bring in viewership ratings simultaneously on both cable and primetime television.

Yeon added, “In the past I’ve taken on mostly darker roles but this time I′ve received the opportunity to appear in a bright and fun romantic comedy.” He explained his character would be a man who received a lot of hurt in the past and comes to know nothing about people or love and only wealth. The new MBN drama also stars Eom Ji Won, Wang Bit Na and Cho Yeon Woo, and will air its first episode on March 3.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan