[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest thejangima22

whoooosssssaaaa.....the "almost" kiss !!! hope this not another Hwon's imagination... and I don't care whether hwon drunk or not..as long as the kiss is real not an illusions... :wub:

yaa i hope this is not fantasy hwon again, if so this is very sad:(

as much as I'm squeeing at the thought that there's a possibility of H and Y kissing :wub: , why oh why do I have a BIG FEELING that it would be the cliffhanger of tonight's episode?? :(tears.giftears.gif it seems to be the preview's trend lately, showing us the episode's ending and leaving us hanging! huhu I really hope not!!! can't wait for tonight's episode! :lol: :lol:

I hope we dont get a cliffhanger kiss and have to wait 6 day to see the much awaited kiss.. I remember, both HGI and KSH agreed to have a good kiss. Ratings are going up so give us some insentive pls, a saguk make out session is not bad enough to ask. I was yelping with pleasure when i saw Hwon walking towards Wol and then he slowly grabs Wol and starts to lean for a kiss. Ahhh, i have butterfly garden in my stomach right now.

I forgot to thanks s@nbi and angie for the previews and translation every week. You rock guys!!!

Here is the translation. I can't wait for the kiss scene tomorrow! They better give us a really good one not just a slight peck.

EP16 Video Preview Translation

Thanks, s@nbi

I've included closed captioning to the video, and you're credited :)

padhari, no problem :)

if its going to be a cliffhanger kiss at the end of the episode, omg i will go crazy. becoz there is a chance that the next episode will be aired only on thursday due to the football qualifier match bet. RSK and Kuwait. Its going to be back to back episodes of 17 and 18 on thursday, march 1st.

bts

2012022300000000000150601.jpg

cr:ksy thread

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmona w00t.gifw00t.gif At last the most wanted kiss will happen in todays episode! :wub: Waaah when I saw the preview my jaw drop at the end of the video :P hahaha

I didn't want to watch the preview cuz I don't want to be disillusioned with the progress of the story, but now... Soorryy PD-nim! It will not happen again blush.gif

Thanks so much for the translation s@nbi! and angieknows_11 for the video preview!

I think the kiss will be the cliffhanger :tears: , PD-nim knows how to increase the ratings for next week ep. indeed! LOL

Can't wait for episode 16! It will be DAEBAK!

I'm thrill to wait for the KISSSSS!!

OMO..how would I know that it is REAL???? :o

I want the first KISS taking place at the Hidden Moon Palace where it should be their LEGEND of Love forever :wub:

PD Nim..thanks for this..Hug Hug :wub::P

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmona  w00t.gif  w00t.gif  At last the most wanted kiss will happen in todays episode!  :wub:  Waaah when I saw the preview my jaw drop at the end of the video  :P hahaha

Thanks so much for the translation s@nbi! and  angieknows_11 for the video preview!

I think the kiss will be the cliffhanger  :tears: , PD-nim knows how to increase the ratings for next week ep. indeed! LOL

Can't wait for episode 16! It will be DAEBAK!

Everyone in the China Baidu website also screaming: Please KISS !!! Make it real! No more dreaming, please.

There is evening voting in this thread http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1424986577

1. Yes, Finally, they kiss!!!

2. No, Wol refused !!!

3. No, the Hwon's hat is blocking!!! (haha, I like this, but please make the Kiss happened!!!)

as much as I'm squeeing at the thought that there's a possibility of H and Y kissing :wub: , why oh why do I have a BIG FEELING that it would be the cliffhanger of tonight's episode?? :(  tears.giftears.gif   it seems to be the preview's trend lately, showing us the episode's ending and leaving us hanging! huhu I really hope not!!! can't wait for tonight's episode!  :lol: :lol:

i got the same feeling that the long awaited kiss will happen at episode 17. It will be the cliffhanger of tonite's episode. We may have to wait another week for it. :angry:

Guest yolandarosa

I just watched the preview on the TMTETS app! OMG! I think I am going to hyperventilate!!! How am I going to be able to wait til tonight?! There's still 6 hours to go~~~ Too longgggggggggg~~~><

You can get the Mediafire download links at http://lovefortmtets.wordpress.com/ :)

Thanks so much.... Really appreciate it.....

after re-watch for a million times... I hate to say this, but I don't think Hwon gonna kiss YW... the gesture seems like he'll just gonna hug her??? pls..somebody confirm this for meeehhh..... :tears:

btw.... do you know other site except TVnetwork and Ionair.tv ? this 2 websites is "crash' last nite (i think) and I don't wanna miss tonite eps ...i need to have a backup ...

Guest thejangima22

in episode 15 hwon wearing pink clothes and also yeon woo,

and in the preview when they want to kiss hwon still wearing the same clothes and wool is different ..

I do not understand but I'm afraid it's just an illusion hwon again

aaaaaarrrrrrr this makes me crazy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

please it's real

after re-watch for a million times... I hate to say this, but I don't think Hwon gonna kiss YW... the gesture seems like he'll just gonna hug her??? pls..somebody confirm this for meeehhh..... :tears:

btw.... do you know other site except TVnetwork and Ionair.tv ? this 2 websites is "crash' last nite (i think) and I don't wanna miss tonite eps ...i need to have a backup ...

You can try TVUPlayer, but no sub-title. http://pages.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=87923   -- Choose 87923

or Solive, you need to download the player. http://www.mysolive.tv/  --  Choose MBC HD

Aish chincha.. Am so excited , forgot to give roses to angieknows11 & s@nbi. Thanks for the YT  link and trans! You are turtle-egg candies! Sweet!

I’m happy enough I don’t care if the kiss is a cliffhanger. At least Hwon knows that Wol is YeonWoo. But they better not make it as imagination again. That’s turtle egg cheap!

Heck, for one moment when I see that ‘almost’ kiss, I had a SKKS flashback. I hope the hat doesn’t become the obstacle. But then again, the epic fail kiss in SKKS was due to both Yoochun & PMY wearing the hats. So I’m pretty much confident this one will succeed since Wol isn’t wearing any. Kyaa!!!

I do not think the kissing scene is cliff hanger kissing scene was after Hwon had drinks and argument with Yang Myung over Wol  he looks a bit tipsty. We seen in last part of ep 15 Hwon wear the same color hanbok.

Ep 16 cliff hanger will be exicting but we were be tortured for 12 days instead of 6 days if confirm MBC air football match live,Sigh...........damn the football!!!

I do not think the kissing scene is cliff hanger kissing scene was after Hwon had drinks and argument with Yang Myung over Wol  he looks a bit tipsty. We seen in last part of ep 15 Hwon wear the same color hanbok.

Ep 16 cliff hanger will be exicting but we were be tortured for 12 days instead of 6 days if confirm MBC air football match live,Sigh...........damn the football!!!

I don't think so .... when the argument between the brothers is happening ... Wol was with the Queen and after that she will meet the King infront of the moon chamber

Hi for every one .... It is the first time for months or years I comment in any thread ... It is a very great drama