[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest KhunTorian

thanks everyone for your take on the heir issue~!

i'm perfectly relieved ryte now....

anyway,about the subs from mbc america that's being posted at Hulu...

will there be any kind soul that'll reupload it sumwhere that everyone can watch it too?

cuz i'm living at malaysia and i really wanted to have the best subs for tmets...=]

*wol's puppy eyes* 

PLEEEEASEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

hmmm...both the download links show ep 8 soft sub....help pls!!! thank you!!!

oh no sorry!!

here it is

soft sub episode 7

to  baduy, 

QD: You say say you were waiting for an auspicious time? So, has that time now come?

NY: It has, your Majesty. And it is an auspicious time for your Majesty also.

QD: You mean, we shall see the birth of an heir? [The word she uses here, 원자 (元子) refers specifically to the first born son of a monarch]

NY: Beyond all doubt, we shall, your Majesty. [여부가 있겠사옵니까] {Then, voiced-over to herself] But from the body of the present Queen, no heir shall come forth.

YOU'RE AN ANGEL!

thanks for clearing that up finally! much helpful for us who can't access hulu..gumapta!!

QD: You say say you were waiting for an auspicious time? So, has that time now come?

QD: You mean, we shall see the birth of an heir? [The word she uses here, 원자 (元子) refers specifically to the first born son of a monarch]

NY: Beyond all doubt, we shall, your Majesty. [여부가 있겠사옵니까] {Then, voiced-over to herself] But from the body of the present Queen, no heir shall come forth.

Thank you for the clarification.. If my understanding is right, Hwon will have his first born son very soon right? but definitely its not coming from the body of the present queen(BK). So its definitely Wol or YW, coz we all know, Hwon wont do it with anyone else except YW/ Wol.. So YW/ Wol will be pregnant here and would bear him a son " heir ".. But NY didn't give the QD a specific time when.. And Im pretty sure NY words are reliable and accurate.. Correct me If I'm wrong..

Guest GRAPEJUICE

grapejuice i think the drama has been in very non literal in the sense,i don't know if they'll fully explain it in the coming episodes but most readers interpreted it as YW's absence and then presence having to do with hwon's bad and good health.

Thanks for the info! That's what I thought. Man, Hwon is way too fixated on Yeonwoo. If he wasn't such a hottie of a king, that would be kind of creepy. Like, move on.

Btw I find it so inconvenient that the shaman does not know Yeonwoo's future. And she calls herself a shaman! I wonder why she can't see Yeonwoo's future clearly, like her friend shaman (who died) did.

At least we know the heir will not come from the queen, but does that mean she sees the heir coming from Yeonwoo? :wub::wub: But if she sees heir from Yeonwoo, why is she so worried for Yeonwoo, maybe because this may cause harm to her in the future? But what if she means she sees heir from another woman, because I have a feeling Hwon may take a concubine! I hope not though.

I guess the shaman did say that Yeonwoo's destiny is up to her. I hope she takes her rightful place by Hwon!

I heard somewhere the novel has a happy ending. But I don't see how it can be happy ending. Doesn't the synopsis say that the moon's destiny is to protect the sun, but can never get too close? So that means there can't be a happy ending.

HUSHSHSHSHSHSH!!!!!   Hulu track VPN exit points round the clock and blacklist them as fast as they find them. The rights-protection blockheads have had enough triumphs this week, rot their guts.

But of course, you meant you were launching your toy sailboat named (for some reason) VPN on your local park lake. So that's alright then.

The context is that the Queen Dowager is extremely suspicious of why NY has suddenly appeared now after all this time. NY, clearly anxious about how thin her excuse may sound, explains that after the crime of abusing her powers to encompass a person's death, she had to wander the world in penitence, purging both her body and her soul of the evil forces that had worked through her. She had constantly watched "the portents of the times", looking for signs that an auspicious moment for her return had come, and it was such signs that brought her back.

QD: You mean, we shall see the birth of an heir?  [The word she uses here, 원자 (元子) refers specifically to the first born son of a monarch]

NY: Beyond all doubt, we shall, your Majesty. [여부가 있겠사옵니까]  {Then, voiced-over to herself] But from the body of the present Queen, no heir shall come forth.

But then I forgot it hasn't been renewed yet because the one who's subscribed to that (my father) forgot. :D I remember last time I've used it, it still worked.

I'm glad you're here to make us, non-Korean speakers, understand the complex language that's been being used in the drama. Now I love it even more (this is actually my reason why I watch sageuks, I can't understand it the same as Koreans (or experienced Korean language translator/speaker) do, but I wait for helpful people like you and make me see the light haha (or bug my Korean friends).

I really hate myself for watching episodes 7 and 8 so early in the week OTL.

Now I have to WAIT. I can't take it anymore ㅠㅠ

Episode 7 made me the most happiest girl in the world.

Episode 8 made me the most unpatient girl in the world.

Gahh why is Wednesday and Thursday so far away?! -le sigh-

It's official, I am completely in love with this drama. How do I know?

1) Everytime I look at the sun or moon, I think of Hwon and Yeon Woo (Wol).

2) This is really sad: but sometimes I absentmindedly speak in OLD formal language to my family (like orabeoni) -- my mom looked at me like I was crazy =_=;

3) When it snows here, I always imagine Hyung Sun fanning out all the flower petals ^^

4) I start to break down when it rains (soft/misty rain) -- my mom thinks I'm clinically depressed.

5) I push all my work/studies aside in the far left of my desk and get ready to watch an episode.

6) I dig up all videos of TMTETS, whether it's behind the scenes or interviews

7) Talk to my friends about it and I'm the one who gets excited and starts freaking out.

8) I don't see the age difference between Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun. All I see are two people who love each other so much.

9) My blood pressure goes up and I feel an adrenaline rush every time an episode ends.

10) When my grandma tries to find the drama on some korean site, I say, "page 4, 3rd row on the far right." Grandma: o_O

11) Listen to the OSTs every single day. I also listen to it before I sleep.

12) I watch each episode RAW and then english subbed. Sometimes viet subbed or chinese subbed too when I want to feel multilingual.

13) Sadly, I need to watch at least 2 episodes a day as my daily nutrition and charger.

14) I check my calender every day if it's Wednesday or Thursday.

15) AWW SHUCKS. EVEN MY MEMBER TITLE SAYS IT ALL! ;D

Trust me. There's more. But my head is BURNING right now after watching the ending of ep. 8 ..... for the 5th time.

... ^^;

my sentiments exactly! haha it was quite funny (like your mother thinking that you're clinically depressed. haha)

but this is how i feel too! im addicted to TMTETS!! <3

8) I don't see the age difference between Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun. All I see are two people who love each other so much.

love this!! me too!! ^.^ i have also watched episode 8 numerous times already raw and subbed. HAHA

Thanks for the info! That's what I thought. Man, Hwon is way too fixated on Yeonwoo. If he wasn't such a hottie of a king, that would be kind of creepy. Like, move on.

Btw I find it so inconvenient that the shaman does not know Yeonwoo's future. And she calls herself a shaman! I wonder why she can't see Yeonwoo's future clearly, like her friend shaman (who died) did.

At least we know the heir will not come from the queen, but does that mean she sees the heir coming from Yeonwoo? :wub::wub: But if she sees heir from Yeonwoo, why is she so worried for Yeonwoo, maybe because this may cause harm to her in the future? But what if she means she sees heir from another woman, because I have a feeling Hwon may take a concubine! I hope not though.

I guess the shaman did say that Yeonwoo's destiny is up to her. I hope she takes her rightful place by Hwon!

I heard somewhere the novel has a happy ending. But I don't see how it can be happy ending. Doesn't the synopsis say that the moon's destiny is to protect the sun, but can never get too close? So that means there can't be a happy ending.

If you watched episode 7 with subtitle, I believe, NK knows that YW and Hwon are bound to meet that day that's why she told YW not to create any connection and don't let that man enters her heart. She is very much aware that they will meet that day that's why when she is talking with the monk and the monk told her that heaven will make a way for Hwon and YW to meet and will bring YW to her rightful place. NK told him, is that the reason why he specifically asked her to meet him on that day. NK knows what is bound to happen but as what she told the monk, she cannot allow YW to go through the same pain again and she cannot allow her to be in danger the second time around. That's why she is overly protective of her. But since, things went out of her control (YW has been kidnapped), she has no other choice but to be with her and return to the palace.

Why do you think, NK didn't register her as a shaman nor given her a name? BEcause she is aware that she will eventually go back to her rightful place. That she doesn't really belong to her but to the King it is just that the process in between is what she feared most.

The latest news on mets

The popular MBC drama series THE MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN ignores the call to go on strike, and is expected to continue shooting normally. The people related to The Moon that Embraces the Sun said, “Although the MBC labor union has announced the strike, but we have not received special notice, so now there is no difference from the past, the shooting is done as per normal.” MBC labor union requests the resignation of the president Kim Jae Chul, and decides to go on strike from January 30th, 2012. In the vote on strike held from January 19th, 2012 to January 27th, 2012, there were 83.4% of the employees participated in the poll, of which 69.4% employees agreed on the strike.

If the strike goes on, the variety shows will be affected more, as the entertainment variety shows of MBC are mostly self-produced, and the programs are recorded and aired live, so there is no pre-recorded archive. But effect on TV series is relatvely small, as most of the drama series is produced by production company, and not by MBC. During the strike on 2012, most TV series continued to broadcast normally. In addition, MBC executives said that the strike is illegal, and the company will take a hard-line attitude towards the matter. from ASIANDRAMA

1 Like

1.28.2012 |1 NOTE THE SUN AND THE MOON, THE MOON EMBRACING THE SUN, NEWS,

Reason for No Next Episode Preview at End of The Sun and the Moon 해를 품은 달

The producer of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series THE MOON EMBRACING THE SUNexplained why there was no preview aired. The episode 8 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun that was broadcast on January 26th did not air the next episode 9 preview at the end of the program, similar to the previous day broadcast on January 25th for episode 7. Netizens were curious about the content of next episode, and questioned, “The program is recorded and not live telecast, why can’t broadcast the preview?” For this reason, the production team of TV series refuted the rumor about program editing. PD Lee Sung Jun said, “Although the schedule is very tired, but the program is completed in advance, it’s not urgent to the degree of having to live broadcast.”

Assistant director Park Ji Hyun said, “Normally after 6 episodes, the drama series is difficult to make, currently is rushing for the scenes to broadcast in the next week, so making a preview video trailer now is not an option although we hope to. If the next week’s scenes are completed, then will air the preview trailer for next episode at the same time. Even so, there won’t be any incident on broadcast, viewers please rest assured. In future will shoot preview video for audience no matter how busy or how difficult the shooting is.” The rating for the episode 8 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun is 31.7% (AGB Nielson media research), a record popularity. via SPORTS DONGA

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I know the shaman knew all that, but I'm not sure whether she knows what's going to happen Yeonwoo in the end. She should know that whatever she does, she can't prevent Hwon and Yeonwoo meeting and falling in love again. It's just strange she is going taking so many precautions, to me.

I don't think she knows for certain what's going to happen because she said that now it's up to Yeonwoo if she she is going to stay a shaman or take back the throne as queen. Doesn't that mean Yeonwoo is shaping her own destiny? Harm is going to find Yeonwoo no matter what. I wonder why people are saying it's a happy ending.

She has a vague idea of doom following Yeonwoo, but she can't flashforward to Yeonwoo's future like her friend did. Does she even know if the heir will come from Yeonwoo? As a viewer, I'm just frustrated. The shaman character seems pointless in the end. Not that I'm seriously complaining, I guess we need her for the suspense.

Reason for No Next Episode Preview at End of The Sun and the Moon

The producer of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun explained why there was no preview aired.

The episode 8 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun that was broadcast on January 26th did not air the next episode 9 preview at the end of the program, similar to the previous day broadcast on January 25th for episode 7. Netizens were curious about the content of next episode, and questioned, “The program is recorded and not live telecast, why can’t broadcast the preview?”

For this reason, the production team of TV series refuted the rumor about program editing.

PD Lee Sung Jun said, “Although the schedule is very tired, but the program is completed in advance, it’s not urgent to the degree of having to live broadcast.”

1280102402.jpg

Assistant director Park Ji Hyun said, “Normally after 6 episodes, the drama series is difficult to make, currently is rushing for the scenes to broadcast in the next week, so making a preview video trailer now is not an option although we hope to. If the next week’s scenes are completed, then will air the preview trailer for next episode at the same time. Even so, there won’t be any incident on broadcast, viewers please rest assured. In future will shoot preview video for audience no matter how busy or how difficult the shooting is.”

The rating for the episode 8 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun is 31.7% (AGN Nielson media research), a record popularity.

via Sports Donga

credit: asian-drama

I think No Kyung is definitely not as powerful as her Shaman friend that passed on in episode 1. Her friend did see the future of Yeon Woo. She was the Moon but her life was meant to be short lived if she became the Crown Princess since she would have been killed. (In reality it would have been No Kyung that would have killed her) But her friend Shaman must have also seen the future that if Yeon Woo could be some how saved the future would be changed. But No Kyung might NOT know HOW and WHY. We know the gist of the story that in the end the exposure of the planned murder of Yeon Woo by the evil granny,and Bo Kyung's dad will ultimately give Hwon the power to overthrow his enemies. ( I am sure killing the Crown Princess will not be looked so kindly by anyone especially by Hwon) So saving Yeon Woo's life in turn plays out the prophecy of Yeon Woo needing to be by the King's side to protect him??

As for No Kyung because she doesn't know exactly how Yeon Woo will protect the King she just wants to keep Yeon Woo away from Hwon because she doesn't want Yeon Woo to be hurt again. She doesn't want to take a risk of granny or anyone finding out that Yeon Woo may be alive. IF she was found out prematurely before her time, Yeon Woo will surely suffer a second loss of Hwon, her family and probably her life. However I think as time passes and the events coming closer I think No Kyung does have some power to predict the future. She can cleary see that Bo Kyung will never be prego with Hwon's child. She must sense that the Moon getting closer to the Sun when Hwon wakes up to grab Yeon Woo. Not sure if she sees Yeon Woo as queen yet, but she must see that there will be an Heir in the future.

I have decided not to get too detailed oriented for this drama. IT is totally for eye candy now so even if it doesn't make sense I am not going to be too critical. As for all the bloopers, hey, that is even entertaining. As for the actors, since I don't know much about them it really never bothered me about their age, looks, face size, wide startled look,screentime, whatever the criticism may be the buzz of the day. I am here for the ride and just going to enjoy it. We have so much to look foward to!!! Can't wait for Wed!! Just heat up the screen with some sizzling Moon + Sun action please!

Edit: @GRAPEJUICE, thank you for your post above. Never put much thought into No Kyung but your post really made me think about her purpose in all of this. :D

Thanks for the info!  That's what I thought.  Man, Hwon is way too fixated on Yeonwoo.  If he wasn't such a hottie of a king, that would be kind of creepy.  Like, move on.

Btw I find it so inconvenient that the shaman does not know Yeonwoo's future.  And she calls herself a shaman!   I wonder why she can't see Yeonwoo's future clearly, like her friend shaman (who died) did.

At least we know the heir will not come from the queen, but does that mean she sees the heir coming from Yeonwoo?   :wub:  :wub:  But if she sees heir from Yeonwoo, why is she so worried for Yeonwoo, maybe because this may cause harm to her in the future?  But what if she means she sees heir from another woman, because I have a feeling Hwon may take a concubine!  I hope not though.

I guess the shaman did say that Yeonwoo's destiny is up to her.  I hope she takes her rightful place by Hwon!

I heard somewhere the novel has a happy ending.  But I don't see how it can be happy ending.  Doesn't the synopsis say that the moon's destiny is to protect the sun, but can never get too close?  So that means there can't be a happy ending.

There is no clue to say if this drama will have a sad ending...But most people (so do I) believe there is going to be a happy ending although they have first to undergo very difficult and dangerous circumstances. WHY? Well, cuz there is this magical thing in this drama: dead and still alive, fate and destiny, fair vs unfair, and above everything: YW and HW are fated to be together but not cuz of the fate, but cuz their love is so strong that even the fate is working on their side :). Its like Secret Garden to have this magical thing in the drama, so lets just enjoy this drama without worrying for a sad ending. I think the directors know that we all want a happy ending and it will be so unfair for HW and YW not to be together in the end, its just gonna be a happy ending, believe moi ;)

I know the shaman knew all that, but I'm not sure whether she knows what's going to happen Yeonwoo in the end. She should know that whatever she does, she can't prevent Hwon and Yeonwoo meeting and falling in love again. It's just strange she is going taking so many precautions, to me.

I don't think she knows for certain what's going to happen because she said that now it's up to Yeonwoo if she she is going to stay a shaman or take back the throne as queen. Doesn't that mean Yeonwoo is shaping her own destiny? Harm is going to find Yeonwoo no matter what. I wonder why people are saying it's a happy ending.

She has a vague idea of doom following Yeonwoo, but she can't flashforward to Yeonwoo's future like her friend did. Does she even know if the heir will come from Yeonwoo? As a viewer, I'm just frustrated. The shaman character seems pointless in the end. Not that I'm seriously complaining, I guess we need her for the suspense.

I think it is not about YW shaping her own destiny, but as what I have understand, it is up to heaven if YW will be fated to be a shaman for life or she will be able to go back to her rightful place.

As for the ending for Hwon and YW, even the friend has not foreseen it, as far as I remember, she has just seen that YW will be in danger or she will face death that’s why she asked NY to take care of her. NK has her visions of what will happen, as I’ve mentioned she is aware that they will meet that day so she warned her but the problem is that unlike in the first 5 episodes wherein PDnim showed what they have seen.

As for the heir, do you really believe that she is not aware of who will bear the heir? I don’t think so. When she said that it will not come from the queen, I believe she is already aware from whom it will be. I would like to believe that she and the monk is aware that YW is bound to be with Hwon but as much as they know the ending, they are also aware of the danger along the way that’s why she is more cautious not to mention that she will also be in great danger once the dowager learned that they staged the death of YW and the child is still alive. She knows the dowager better than all of us; do you think she will let it pass when she learned that she has been fooled by NY?

One reason of course why they didn’t specifically mention who will bear the heir is to preserve the surprise element but for those who read the books and the spoilers, obviously we know who will be the mother. :wub::wub: Hehehhe! I don’t think Hwon will take a concubine, he just mentioned it to annoy BK and to see her real intention.

Lastly, I really hope that they will start preparing for the 'heir" thing in episode 9.. :wub::wub: I can't wait for the runaway kiss! hehhehe!

The context is that the Queen Dowager is extremely suspicious of why NY has suddenly appeared now after all this time. NY, clearly anxious about how thin her excuse may sound, explains that after the crime of abusing her powers to encompass a person's death, she had to wander the world in penitence, purging both her body and her soul of the evil forces that had worked through her. She had constantly watched "the portents of the times", looking for signs that an auspicious moment for her return had come, and it was such signs that brought her back.

Thank you so much for clearing up this part. I'm just so happy when I read this phrase, "But from the body of the present Queen, no heir shall come forth."

Totally make me giggling and squealing. from the spoiler of the book, we know who will have the heir :wub::w00t:

*quoted image*

Saw this picture, with hopes that Yuh Jin Goo is coming back with more scenes....but who knows, because HGI is wearing normal clothes.

Maybe she just visited the set when he was filming early on?

still crossing fingers for a return!

who knows cause even HGI is wearing normal clothes, her hairdo is for her character. from Yoojung's interview on her last filming, she said the child actors will somehow make an appearance in the future as the adult characters still bound with the child characters. i dont know if it will be just a mere flash back or new scene. we can still hope though.

would love to see them again too ^_^

A question: I don't understand why Hwon is having those spasms of pain! He's not gonna die from a disease is he??

Is it really because those evil people are "cursing" him and all that, is all that sticking needles in the dolls thing true in this drama?? Or is it coz he's pining away for Yeonwoo?? I don't understand what's happening to him.

Was this explained, I didn't catch. LOL~

this drama indeed have it's magical/black magic things going on. with all the curses on YW, and Hwon's chest pain when he met with Bokyung (that's probably because of the black magic that Bokyung's father ask the state shaman to do to HW) for his before bad health was probably because he's away from his Moon :D

I really hate myself for watching episodes 7 and 8 so early in the week OTL.

Now I have to WAIT. I can't take it anymore ㅠㅠ

Episode 7 made me the most happiest girl in the world.

Episode 8 made me the most unpatient girl in the world.

Gahh why is Wednesday and Thursday so far away?! -le sigh-

It's official, I am completely in love with this drama. How do I know?

1) Everytime I look at the sun or moon, I think of Hwon and Yeon Woo (Wol).

2) This is really sad: but sometimes I absentmindedly speak in OLD formal language to my family (like orabeoni) -- my mom looked at me like I was crazy =_=;

3) When it snows here, I always imagine Hyung Sun fanning out all the flower petals ^^

4) I start to break down when it rains (soft/misty rain) -- my mom thinks I'm clinically depressed.

5) I push all my work/studies aside in the far left of my desk and get ready to watch an episode.

6) I dig up all videos of TMTETS, whether it's behind the scenes or interviews

7) Talk to my friends about it and I'm the one who gets excited and starts freaking out.

9) My blood pressure goes up and I feel an adrenaline rush every time an episode ends.

10) When my grandma tries to find the drama on some korean site, I say, "page 4, 3rd row on the far right." Grandma: o_O

11) Listen to the OSTs every single day. I also listen to it before I sleep.

sorry for cutting your post but your symptoms no2, I totally had it too.

I was mumbling the way of OLD formal language to myself and my sisters will give one weird look at me <_< LOL :lol:

I knew about the MBC Strike news from twitter and I'm glad that it wont have that big impact on the drama.

it'll definitely sad for the MBC's variety shows followers though :( (ie: We Got Married: I've been through this before in 2010 and it's frustrating)

MoonSun totally not like other Sageuk cause I'm definitely not a sageuk drama fan. yet the story line, the whole magically one true first love that last totally hooked me up right away. How innocent the child actors portray of being in love :wub:

indeed why this drama gain a lot of ratings cause they definitely deserve it. it's beyond awesome :w00t:

I cant wait for the ep9 preview text please!!!! release it soon MBC.

If my spoiler friends could spill it, I was wondering who get to know first ? Did Hwon find out that Wol is Yeon Woo first, or did Wol figure it out before Hwon? How was their reunion upon knowing the truth ? Waaa... my imagination just went beyond universe.. Hehehe 

*quoted image*.

oooooooo yes! I'd love to know who realises first!

Also, I agree with the previous comments about wanting to know Yang Myung and Yeon Woo's past. I think that it's quite an important part of the story which was sadly overlooked :(

After watching episode 7 & 8 many times as well as reading the recaps, I think the story is making progress. As for Ha Gae In’s performance, I would call it satisfactory, her portrayal of Wol in my eyes are spot on as her character had a combination of innocence and maturity rolled into one. Innocence – lack of knowledge as to who she is/being a shaman and maturity with her thought process as it relates to the king and life in general. When she first entered his room and stared at him I felt there was chemistry as it was like she was instinctive in her response to him.

There are those that complain about Wol’s memories towards Yang Myung versus that of the King in that it’s so vivid with the King and not Yang Myung. I think the reason for that is that although she knew Yang Myung, she never thought of him in any other light except that of her brother’s friend. Her experiences with the King were more personal which is that of first love, her relationship with her family was constant and strong; therefore her strongest memories lie there.

Like most people I am reading the book at Blue’s site and getting the spoilers about the characters in the book from here as well. From what I have seen so far it appears that they have decided to change Min Wha’s character into a more minor one in terms of personality and actions. I am not sure if I should be happy or not about this, as the scenes related to her feel like fillers to me it’s like to give the main characters a break. Have to admit not liking Min Wha’s scenes because I find her personality grating on my nerves, I feel sorry for her nursemaid. When I think about her “involvement “with Wol’s illness, you realise that she was a spectator who had no power and who learned what it is truly meant to be afraid especially of her grandmother. However, after years have passed it seems that she is still immature, still annoying and has ‘forgotten’ what has happened. Got to admit her obsession with Yeom remains the same. Yeom is one of those guys who notice books and not people per se which explains his behaviour most of the times. As for Seol, she sees him but cannot be with him because of her station in life as it is a fact the she is a servant of that family so she feels that she is below him it’s sad but true. However, I wonder if she will take Jansil’s warning into play – not to get too close to the snowflake, guess we’ll find out later.

At this point, we are aware of a few things (1) Yoon is planning treason (2) this event is expected to take place soon (3) the consummation date between the King & Queen is in a month which holds a lot of weight leading up to it as some things should take place by then (4) you learn to be sympathetic to the Queen as her character was shaped by how she was raised in her family she’s pitiful as she has things & nothing of the heart therefore she is empty. Her father sees her as a tool to fulfill his ambitions which explains her responses/behaviour at times. Her grandmother is a bit sympathetic but she only cares about receiving a heir for the throne coming from her clan. The scene where she overhears the court maidens and her thoughts are that he has never smiled or looked at her reminds me of her wedding to him when he looked at the sky thinking of Wol. Wanting and yearning love but she will never get it makes her pitiful.

So at this point I am curious – who will find out that Wol is actually Yeon Woo first, how soon will she regain her memories, once they find out what are they going to do, when is her hairpin from Hwon and letter to him will come into play, how will her identity be revealed? It’s a 20 episode drama and I am predicting that the secret will be revealed by ep 15. As for Hwon, with the new knowledge as to her identity will he remember his brother’s words as to protecting her, and if so what would his strategy be? Because it is definite that he will ensure that she becomes his Queen once he finds out, however, she has to remain alive to do so. For those read the book please enlighten us fans, the anticipation is high.

There are these rumours on facebook:

' Also heard a rumour that Yeon Woo/Wol will not be a queen but end up as a shaman. Hope it's wrong. But thats according to the book i think'.. Its from the moon embracing the sun fanpage

Can someone please tell me this is not true??? Thanks

There are these rumours on facebook:

' Also heard a rumour that Yeon Woo/Wol will not be a queen but end up as a shaman. Hope it's wrong. But thats according to the book i think'.. Its from the moon embracing the sun fanpage

Can someone please tell me this is not true??? Thanks

She didn't become a Queen and became a shaman after falling sick due to Queen Dowagers wrong doing.

I believe it is the beginning of the novel but as per the spoilers by lyrnne, Hwon and Wol ended up together and produced an heir.

I don't have doubt about YW and Hwon ending up together, first because it is already a written ending and I don't think the script writer of the series will change it. There are cases the script writers are forced to change the ending if it is not the popular choice of the viewer but in this series, I don't think any viewer would wanted Hwon or YW to end up to another person.