[Drama 2012] Salaryman Cho Han Ji 샐러리맨 초한지

Admin

January 5, 2012

Jeong Ryeo-won and Lee Beom-soo in handcuffs?

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

43108997.8.jpg

Jeong Ryeo-won revealed a picture of herself and Lee Beom-soo in handcuffs on her Twitter (@yoana81) on January 5th.

She has a surprised look on her face and Lee Beom-soo has that unique charismatic look.

Netizens say, "What did they do wrong?", "Lee Beom-soo has charisma indeed", "The two look good together" and more.

Jeong Ryeo-won and Lee Beom-soo are currently in the drama "Salaryman" together.

January 10, 2012

Salaryman: Hong Soo-hyeon starts seducing Lee Beom-soo

Source:
via

1326205052950.jpg

Hong Soo-hyeon started seducing Lee Beom-soo to find the secret new medicine.

On the January 10th episode of SBS drama "Salaryman", Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won) decided that Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) has the new medicine and was going to keep a close watch on her.

Yeo-chi confirmed she was right when she heard the conversation between Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) and Woo-hee. She had someone search Woo-hee's house the next day and collected all the medicine.

Woo-hee put the new medicine in Yoo-bang's bag. She asked him not to go when he was about to leave the house with the others.

She said, "Stay a day more. Or just until dinner. What I mean is..." and murmured the last bit of her sentence. Yoo-bang then smiled widely and said, "Did you fall for me already?"

Failing to hold him there, she took him out to a fancy restaurant and bought him dinner.

Yoo-bang was feeling good at the way Woo-hee was being so pleasant. Then she said, "I want to go to your house for a beer".

He thought for a second and allowed this. However, he received a phone call that the new medicine was with Ho-hae (Park Sang-myeon) and left the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Choi Hyang-rayng (Jang Hyeon-seong) killed Ho-hae for the new medicine.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 9, 2012

Lee Beom-soo saves Hong Soo-hyeon

20120110_1326125863_40336700_1.jpg

Lee Beom-soo saved Hong Soo-hyeon, who was about to die.

On the latest episode of SBS TV's "Salaryman", aired on January 9th, Hang-woo (Jeong Kyeo-woon) of the Jang Cho Group put fire to the Cheon Ha Group's laboratory for the development of new pharmaceuticals.

Hang-woo planted a secret camera on Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) from the Cheon Ha Group lab and studied the inside, stealing data and new medicine. He gagged Woo-hee with tape and shut her up in storage. He stole the things he wanted and tried to set fire to the lab but Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) appeared and stopped him.

While fighting with Yoo-bang, Hang-woo lost the bag with the new medicine in the fire and ran away. Hearing Woo-hee's presence, Hang-woo did CPR on her and saved her life.

In a situation where there was fire all around the lab, Yoo-bang rescued Woo-hee on his back. He had saved her life. What kind of love relationship this incident might cause is something to look forward to.

Meanwhile, Hang-woo was provoked by Woo-hee, who disregarded him and started taking interest in her.

I totally agree with what some of you said regarding the relationship between Bang and Yeo Chi. I don't think that we can go as far as to say that either one of them are falling for each other. I think right now, they are both at the stage where they are easing off the misunderstandings that they used to have and learning to live leaning on the other person. Yeo Chi is slowly peeling off the layers of snobbish and ego that she used all those years to hide her vulnerable self with Bang and I love how he flat out told her to be a better person because nobody ever truly did that to Yeo Chi. They'll be beautiful together, I know, but they've got so much to go through before they can fit perfectly into each others' lives.

On the other hand, I find the blatant cat and mouse game between Woo Hee and Hang Woo very interesting and freaking awesome. It's clear that they are both attracted to each other but they are both trying hard to not be, especially Woo Hee. Hang Woo is not a nice guy, but even for the jerk that he is, he still couldn't be a thorough richard simmons to her that he's being to everyone else. Like you see how when he asked for her not to be hired and he knew that she got drunk coz of that, he got all flustered and just had to go and rescue her home(while taking in her nasty drunk abuse). It's clear that Woo Hee has an effect on him and I think that will impose a future conflict now that Woo Hee is on Bang's side. I just hope all ends well with these two because honestly, Hong Soo Hyun and Jung Gyu Woon is so smexy together!

Overall, I'm loving this drama at the moment. I think that the pacing of the plot is great and this is very important because while it seems like there's alot going on at the same time, it's all just sum of parts. Everything is going great and even the pairings are falling into place nicely. Lee Bum Soo and Jung Ryeo Won both outdid themselves in their characters. Really just downright splendid acting! Hong Soo Hyun and Jung Gyu Woon are also doing great and for the first time in a really long time, I feel that a drama has casted all the right people for all the right characters.

Guest tikamicizia

this is such a great drama,, finally jung rye won can prove her acting.. and lee bum soo is splendid as always.. he's thinner now and kinda looking like jyp but more handsome. hahaha.. the old boy parody is priceless,, can't wait for the next ep. thnk god the subs are fast!

January 16, 2012

Lee Beom-soo and Jeong Ryeo-won's "Old Boy" parody causes laughter

1326722860_259994.jpg

Lee Beom-soo and Jeong Ryeo-won's tiny "Old Boy" parody gave viewers something to smile about.

On January 16th's broadcast of the 5th installment of SBS drama "Salaryman" (written by Jang Yeong-cheol and Jeong Kyeong-soon-I, directed by Yoo In-sik), Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) and Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won) cornered the criminal that murdered Ho-hae (Park Sang-myeon).

While first introducing himself as a member of the Korean National Intelligence Service (NIS), Yoo-bang created an opportunity to penetrate the Cheon Ha Group and look for the secret new medicine product. After a police investigation, the Group discovered that he was not an NIS agent and the name he gave was not his real name.

After this, Yoo-bang donned a purple shirt, wild wig and sunglasses with an upturned frame, perfectly resembling Choi Min-sik's character from "Old Boy" and allowing him some more time to look for the new medicine alone.

During this time Yeo-chi was also dressed in tatters and watching these two running around together looking so pitiful brought smiles to viewers' faces.

In this episode, Yoo-bang and Yeo-chi also cornered the suspect they saw kill Ho-hae, but afterward the fugitive was able to avoid identification by the police, drawing viewers in.

Guest ha_rim_sam

Overall, I'm loving this drama at the moment. I think that the pacing of the plot is great and this is very important because while it seems like there's alot going on at the same time, it's all just sum of parts. Everything is going great and even the pairings are falling into place nicely. Lee Bum Soo and Jung Ryeo Won both outdid themselves in their characters. Really just downright splendid acting! Hong Soo Hyun and Jung Gyu Woon are also doing great and for the first time in a really long time, I feel that a drama has casted all the right people for all the right characters.

That's is why i love director Yoo In Shik and the team they really know how to choose the best cast and churn out the splendid performance from each and everyone even the boy and his mother in the pizzeria acted with natural feel.Plus this team is very clear in the storytelling pace and did not altered things just for the sake of the ratings and i believe they had actually finish all the script before they start filming.Oh by the way Lee Beom Soo not quite thin that his normal size he used to be thinner than this remember GIANT ahhh Kang MOaaah i love how the director not trying to make him look good well he is an average JOe in this drama and with the hairstyles and all the flaws he looks the part and acted soo damn well.I have to mention this any actress who is in Yeo Chi shoes should be proud because the character is gonna bring her lots of rave reviews and maybe just maybe awards and Jung Ryeo Won rockss as Yeo Chi this is such a strong,bold character but if the wrong person took the part it may not work.JRW actually able to work well with LBS and even make the pairing works hopefully the bickering, kicking richard simmons and almost lovers spat continue bcoz if the characters going to fell in love and be together they''ll gonna have to deal with many hurdles and issues especially the social status so they should fell in love for the right reasons and able to fully understand each other so that the union will be unbreakable plus i love their bickering a lot hopefully will have a lot of it till the end.

Guest dramaok

ajnkipncqaeomlg.jpg

Salaryman production staff and director helped celebrate Jeong Ryeo Won's birthday at the drama filming location.

Jeong's birthdate: 1981. 01. 21

she is so much fun to watch in this drama. her best role and my favorite of hers so far!

she really channels Yeochi so well. her new-found appreciation of food is so child-like in sweetness.

Guest seoulology

I'm in love w/ this drama! I wasn't interested in this drama at all but I'm a huge Ryeo-won fan and started the drama because of her and stayed because of the awesome plot and hysterical antics of the hero!

Archived