[Drama 2012] Salaryman Cho Han Ji 샐러리맨 초한지

Admin

Guest ha_rim_sam

this drama is freakin funny and very grossly funny ha ha ha just can't help laughing hard whenever the song 'she' was played at every scene that suggested romance and that bubblegum scene of yoo bang and won hee omg almost throw up and don't forget the guy that eat gum in the toilet euww what the hell sooo many shocking funny scene and the star of the show must be the rooster wearing hanbok and diapers who can top that

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest serenityx3

So I watched the first episode yesterday...

AND I LOVED IT!!! It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing! (especially the part where Bumsoo's character picks the gum out from Soohyun's character's mouth! that scene was priceless!)

Seriously, Lee Bumsoo is the best. Totally different from his role in Giant, and I like it!

I still have to warm up to the main female lead...she's kinda wild--a little TOO wild. (let's say I didn't enjoy the profanity, but she is entertaining so...)

Can't wait to watch the next episode today :D

Hopefully some team will pick up to do the sub or maybe Darksmuff... At the moment for those like us have to rely on Dramabeans for recaps :D

Is this drama is a copy of the Japanese's Salaryman Kintaro?

Guest serenityx3

Hopefully some team will pick up to do the sub or maybe Darksmuff... At the moment for those like us have to rely on Dramabeans for recaps :D

Is this drama is a copy of the Japanese's Salaryman Kintaro?

No idea, but this drama is based off a novel...so it is possible that both dramas are based off of it.

Thanks ebulli3nt for the thread & updates, semi-fly for the dl links, Dramafever (QueenQu) for the subs, dramaok for the cool info and everyone ~

lol the names of the characters just kill me. ahahahahah

obviously, Lee Bum Soo's character, Yoobang, is a tribute to Han's emperor Gao (Liu Bang) and that Yoobang is that Liu Bang.

but OMG in Korean, Yoobang means 'boobs' via another Hanja conversion. it is really hilarious to have a grown man named boobs. lol.

also, besides Jin Shiwang (Lee Deok Hwa) representing Qin Shi Huang of Qin Dynasty,

and Hangwoo (Jeong Kyeo Woon) representing Xiang Yu...

just about everyone on the cast are names of tributes to the Chu-Han contention figures.

names like:

Jang Ryang

Beom Jeung

Soha

Hanshin

Beonkwae

Hangryang

all figures from the contention period.

even Hong Soo Hyeon's character, Woohee, is tribute to Hangwoo's favorite mistress.

so I guess we see Hong and Jeong as a loveline?

i don't know if this drama can keep its momentum going and already there's too much of everything in ep. 1

it's pretty darn hilarious but it's like getting an indigestion from the buffet line, eating too much of everything.

Lee Bum Soo is spot on as always though. the man can act.

History of a Salaryman episode 1 heart.gif

ep1_1a.jpg

ep1_1b.jpg

Archived