[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

ok ıts finale. Bye Bye to Full House....Now I'm waiting Full House 3! maybe after 8 year! :))

Finale was good. Actually I dont like unrealistic finale concepts like "everyone is happy, everyone is angel now" but ıt looked good on Full House Take 2. I actually expecting more lovely scenes between MO and TI. First time I felt they are acting. :( I was waiting more sincerity like real love confession or good kiss scene. but ıts Full House you cant wait good kisses from conservative directors!  :-w

I will gonna miss this trio! I hope next year we would see them in a good dramas again. :-bd

and I will gonna miss you guys too... Lets meet at another drama thread one day! >:D<  :-*

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today is finale..im already finish the finale..so far finale is good..everyone is happy..but i want more lovey dovey from tae ik and manok..i will gonna miss them esp tae ik..i hope i can see NMW another project and character...bye2 to full house 2..my current obsession drama  is cheongdam dong alice..is good drama to watch..

Guest old soul

Suffice it to say, I am completely happy with the ending.  It really ended with a Full House.  The role of Tae Ik was tailor made for No Min Woo. Man Ok is a lucky girl to have a boyfriend who can sing to her while playing the piano (I really envy her).  And can Park Ki Woong get any cuter?  Just love both these actors in their respective roles!
It just dawned on me that there is a recurring theme of cats from the first episode to the last---the lost cat which begins the interaction of our main couple, the cat suit fan gift for Tae Ik, the cat that led to our main couple being stranded in a hole, the cat that Kang Hwi hid in the basement of Full House, the stuffed cat that Tae Ik gifts to Man Ok for her birthday and the stuffed cat which had the proposal ring at the very last episode, and they tie up everything with Tae Ik reminding Man Ok of the time they first met at Full House looking for her cat.  (I may have forgotten another cat incident or two.)  
I was a little disappointed that LJ didn't get run over by a bus.  He got off easy.  Plus I never heard any apology from Se Ryung to Man Ok after all the mean things MO had to endure hearing from her. I don't even know if Grandpa realizes that TI and MO love each other or that they are in a relationship.  And what happens now to Take One and Take Two?  Do they combine to make a Take 3?? But I guess it's okay that not everything was tied up so neatly like a bow.  Overall I was very satisfied with the way they ended the drama.  I love dramas that leave me with a good feeling and a smile on my face. 
I enjoyed posting on this thread as much as I enjoyed the drama.  Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts as well!! I'm off to rewatch the drama once more.  

omg im only at ep 23! ahhhhh i started off liking kiwoong aloooooot. but now i like both of them.hope kiwoong's eyes will miraculously recover ><

Guest ahmeshyuh

just dropping these here :x

Tae Ik's song to Jang Man

http://youtu.be/TT3oCR7Rezc

Hello Hello (Tae Ik and Go Dong - Take 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdYm9u4e1vw

Sad Touch (Tae Ik)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJiNxHIDus

Touch - Take One (Finale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSAABAJcXAU&feature=youtu.be

cr: Full House 2 | 풀하우스 2 and No Min Woo PH twitter

Sigh... the ending left me wanting just a little bit more but I really wasn't expecting much. It's been a great ride for me as I really wasn't expecting much going into it and then I really ended up liking it through the middle. Once the angst upped towards the end, I did roll my eyes a little bit, but otherwise, I still loved it over all. Tae-ik is the cutest idol character I've seen in awhile. NMW does TI's jealousy in such a cute way, you can't be mad at him. LOL Who can resist a guy who plays piano and sings hehe... I am so easy to please. But I agree the romance factor was surely lacking, but i supposed it is in line with the drama throughout.
I'm super happy that I finally decided to give this drama a chance. For me personally, Take 2, was much much better than the original Full House (not that I didn't like the first one when it aired). I'm sure that it will always be remember for the wacky hairstyles.Thanks for letting me join in on the fun here. I also have been glued to CA since it started airing since that's definitely my crack drama of the year.

ok i've already watched the episode twice and i must say best ending ever!!!!! love it so much  :x it was a new experience to me, i was so into it, i kept that stupid smile on my face all the time (i still got it) otherwise i was giggling or clapping or singing with them or making take one or take two dancing movements (lol and i'm so bad at it) but the moment KH and TI sing together was so exciting!!! i so wished for that scene and it didn't dissapoint me, the best!!! i love all TI + KH moments, and that scene with GD in bed, our sweet GD became a snob, jaja love it!!! and all MO + Tae Ik NIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just quoting Asianatic) so cute and sweet, ok i admit i wish for a more passionate kiss, but i'm happy with the ending scene and at least with the final cut they remind us of this:
vlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h27m59s198.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h28m05s9.png
luv2u did you already watch the epi???? it really left me wanting more!!!!!!!
Fafa you're right NMW is at his best when performing, i like the 24/7 song, but i think he fits better with something more rock style, so he could play guitar like crazy (just my wish)
to think i wasn't going to watch this drama... how crazy of me, i would have lost one of my fave dramas ever and my most beloved character in dramaland, this cutie:vlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h26m24s30.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h26m31s89.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h26m45s221.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h26m51s30.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h27m01s136.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-13-23h27m21s60.png
waaaaaaaaaa already missing him and the drama and KH and MO, it was so good to came here and chat with you all. hope NMW makes a new korean drama soon (would watch the chinese one i think) i won't say goodbye cause surely i will take tons of screencaps of the last epi and post them here!!!! 

it great to hear from everyone that u guys satisfied with finale of FH 2 . Even i know most of us wanting and expect more of the romance between TI and MO.For me, my heart really going to burst out for wanting more of TI and MO moment huaaaaa.....   :(( :((
yes antoniaclamens same like you i watched the final ep twice and you were right not much romance moment of our couple as i expected, quite frustrated.However overall i'm satisfied with the ending as everyone of the character is deserved their own destiny and i'm happy for it.and guess what antoniaclamens? i did cried a lot watching this final ep i dont know why im like this totally crazy.I start to cried when KH and TI reunite again doing the stage performance,singing and dancing cause right there i can feel it how much KH want to stand back on stage and hold strong bond between him and TI as partner and friend.then i cried again when TI try to remind MO the place they met for the first time and MO lost the cat CHATON, then he return the cute CHATON doll to her.how sweet of TI.but what make me so touch of the Scene is when TI said that he and MO are meant to be together.Now i'm cried even more cause i cant see them anymore. :(( :(( :((
No don't say goodbye antoniaclamens cause i also wont say goodbye to FH 2 even the drama has ended.I'm want to see a good stuff here of FH 2 whatever we have after this right?keep supporting FH 2 you guys...if any info of NWM new korean drama do tell me i'm certainly looking forward for his new project... 

@antoniaclamens I agree. Rock style fits him better. But I like watching him enjoying himself so much doing whatever he does. rock or pop ballad or ballad, i just hope he would do something! :D

Johnny, be good!

Tae Ik niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Guest gelai1013

ok that's it, i'll overdose myself with NMW this weekend! I will finish Rock Rock Rock then a run through again with Pasta and MGIAG and of course my second most favorite drama of the year...Full House 2! :D

yes Fafa i also agree with u, i start to obsessed to NMW when i saw him doing a stage performance, singing rock song and playing the guitar. i admit  that he is totally cool when he play the guitar cause he really into it.but right now i enjoy of what everything he does as long as he look cool to me. 
For me right now NMW is the interesting creature to explore right?
antoniaclamens where were you?i have been waiting for your post.this morning i cant help my self of being sad that FH 2 is ended.but i'm glad after i share my feeling here i felt relieved.my courage is back for FH 2 hehehe... :))

luv2u i understand you, when TI and KH reunited on stage, that was so touching and moving, because you can fell they were happy and doing what they love best, and the sweet final scene of TInim and MO was so meaninful, but every time i feel like crying cause it ended i fight back tears (right now i'm tearing a little, lol) because watching FHT2 was a happy and exciting experience to me and i need to remember it that way. and hope to hang here with you guys for a while, still there are bts to watch and caps to share and mv's to hunt on youtube, here is one of my faves:

Fafa Johnny be good, lol. I know he's in charge of the OST of Love expiration date (so looking forward it, because his Story of Wine OST is so good) and he's doing 2 concerts in december where i guess he will be playing like his true self (wating for some videos of it) 

Noh Min Woo to Hold First Solo Concert on December 28

Noh Min Woo No Min Woo to Hold First Solo Concert on December 28 Actor Noh Min Woo will be holding his first concert. He will be holding his first solo concert in Japan on December 21 and in Seoul on December 28

Noh Min Woo

Noh Min Woo to Hold First Solo Concert on December 28No Min Woo to Hold First Solo Concert on December 28

Actor Noh Min Woo will be holding his first concert.

He will be holding his first solo concert in Japan on December 21 and in Seoul on December 28.

His agency commented that his first concert, ‘NOMINWOO GLAMOROUS NIGHT 2012′ will be a chance for his to show his hidden talents and skills. Even fans who did not buy a ticket for Japan have been buying tickets for the show in Seoul.

His tickets will begin selling on December 14 through Interpark.

--------

gelai1013 lol i'm currently planning to rewatch Rock Rock Rock asap and i'm downloading Pasta (i just ended MGIAG before starting FHT2 so i'm gonna wait a little to rewatch Dong Joo somseang) and i will have to speed the drama i'm currently watching with my mom because i'm gonna make her watch FHT2 with me, i know she would like this drama :) but right now i think i can't get enough of NMW so happy to be overdosed :P

finally there you are antoniaclamens great to hear from you. Hei thanks for share the feeling with me.i dont know that you also fight back the tears to see the ending.yup for sure watching FH 2 give us happy and exciting experience that's why we really into it right?
hei thanks for the info about his solo concert i'll be waiting a video of it.cant wait to see him show his talent and skill in music.sure he'll be doing great at it.
right now my head is overdose with NWM everyday...cant do anything with that if only NMW is right infront of my eye that the best thing ever....  :x

Guest Asianatic

antoniaclamens said:

NMW looks so FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A mix of MJ, David Bowie and Cher. 

If he plays his cards right.....he can go on to be one the top Hallyu stars. Has the looks, guitar, piano and drums (my fav) skills. I would like him to play the male version of the rockstar Nana. Is there a manga like that? Of an androgynous rockstar. He would make a fab rockstar. ......better than a teen idol. Just thinking of it is making me tizzy.  I miss our inimitable TI-Nim so much. There is going to be no one like him until NMW can top it by playing an androgynous rockstar. Not the masculine rockstar from RRR.....He's already done that. I want an androgynous one like David Bowie and MJ and HJE can play the leader of a rival rock band........How does that sound????????????

@antoniaclamens      Was wondering where you had disappeared!

Looking forward to more goodies from you.  I would love some screencaps of that scene when goes to invite ManOk to his place for a romantic dinner. He looks straight into the camera  with the bedroom eyes look.......Woah. Sometimes he can look so breathtaking beautiful! OK....I have got it bad!!!!!!!!

Archived