[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

old soul

said: I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.

Everyone always comments on the hairstyles, and how awful they are (except for Won Kang Hwi's), but I think the hair is part of each character's exaggeration.    Nobody else has the weird hair except for the two main characters; the rest look pretty normal.  And as the two main characters go through their growth (wish fulfilled for Jang Man Ok), their hairstyles go through the transformations as well.

I love the silliness of it all.  It's a drama that lets the viewer forget about the seriousness of real life and just makes fun of itself.  

Aside from the contract marriage between a top star with an ordinary person and getting someone's house back, there is nothing else to compare between this version and the more famous version with Rain and Song Hye Kyo.  

Now that we get to the angst and the heavy drama I am a little disappointed in the logic of Jang Man Ok.  I cannot (for the life of me) understand why she would withhold Kang Hwi's eyesight problems from Tae Ik.  Kang Hwi and Tae Ik have been together as a team and as friends for a longer time than Man Ok has been friends with Kang Hwi.  Maybe I've missed it in a previous episode or something got lost in translation, but this point really bothers me a lot.  Man Ok (for the whole of the series) has been portrayed as a strong character and the most mature out of the all the main leads, so I feel that she has digressed when she decided to withhold that information.  I hope she gets an opportunity to get drunk again because it seems that this is the only way she can be honest about what's really going on.

I guess honesty is not one of Man Ok's best traits.  She can't even tell her own grandfather about her dream of being a designer and her job as a stylist so I guess there is consistency in her character.  But it doesn't stop me from being disappointed.   I guess growth for Man Ok will have to take a little longer than the rest.  To think that of all the problems being shouldered by the two men (Tae Ik getting back his house, having a mentally unstable mother and being at a point of losing his career; Kang Hwi about to lose his eyesight and his career simultaneously), I'd have to say she has a smaller mountain to climb.  

This is one of those dramas I wouldn't mind watching over again.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i give up trying to understand MOi really like grandpa insteadand TI just makes me proud. usually this is the part of the drama where the lead man gets angry at the lead girl (reasonable enough) instead TI gives her the oportunity to explain herself, he trust her she must had a reason, he only wants her to tell him and he's willing to admit his feelings for her, he's so manly and determined... oki just love TI i admit my feelings, lol
vlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h47m56s172.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h48m04s19.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h48m20s176.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h48m40s108.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h49m16s239.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h49m35s171.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h50m05s210.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h50m23s139.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h50m30s213.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h50m45s106.pngvlcsnap-2012-12-03-22h50m54s195.png
btw MO if you want to be a real friend to KH and help him, shouldn't you advice him to get some treatment? ahhhhh i'm so disappointed :(
that part when grandpa was talking with him makes me shed some tearsthe ending was the best of the episode but why why the preview is like that? so MO you'll left TI hanging, why??? please drama i can't stand 4 epis full of angst, i need the cute, the fun, the romance and the bromance back!

Guest Asianatic

Beautiful , Beautiful NMW  !   I watched a bit of Rock Rock Rock  and he's so masculine there......but his TI will always be like a fav  child . I am actually looking forward to TI being sad and lovelorn.......because NMW's eyes can get so intense.  I haven't this addicted to a drama for so long. I am already dreading the end. It will be like parting with three people I have grown to like very much.......actually make it 6 because I also like the President and the two managers. They have made me laugh so much.  Take 2 has been such a pleasure  and NMW is my hero. He's been just awesome in this drama. I actually dont' want to see him as another character. I want him   always to be  the inimitable  TI. 

Guest old soul

Asianatic said:

old soul said: I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.
Everyone always comments on the hairstyles, and how awful they are (except for Won Kang Hwi's), but I think the hair is part of each character's exaggeration.    Nobody else has the weird hair except for the two main characters; the rest look pretty normal.  And as the two main characters go through their growth (wish fulfilled for Jang Man Ok), their hairstyles go through the transformations as well.
I love the silliness of it all.  It's a drama that lets the viewer forget about the seriousness of real life and just makes fun of itself.  
Aside from the contract marriage between a top star with an ordinary person and getting someone's house back, there is nothing else to compare between this version and the more famous version with Rain and Song Hye Kyo.  
Now that we get to the angst and the heavy drama I am a little disappointed in the logic of Jang Man Ok.  I cannot (for the life of me) understand why she would withhold Kang Hwi's eyesight problems from Tae Ik.  Kang Hwi and Tae Ik have been together as a team and as friends for a longer time than Man Ok has been friends with Kang Hwi.  Maybe I've missed it in a previous episode or something got lost in translation, but this point really bothers me a lot.  Man Ok (for the whole of the series) has been portrayed as a strong character and the most mature out of the all the main leads, so I feel that she has digressed when she decided to withhold that information.  I hope she gets an opportunity to get drunk again because it seems that this is the only way she can be honest about what's really going on.
I guess honesty is not one of Man Ok's best traits.  She can't even tell her own grandfather about her dream of being a designer and her job as a stylist so I guess there is consistency in her character.  But it doesn't stop me from being disappointed.   I guess growth for Man Ok will have to take a little longer than the rest.  To think that of all the problems being shouldered by the two men (Tae Ik getting back his house, having a mentally unstable mother and being at a point of losing his career; Kang Hwi about to lose his eyesight and his career simultaneously), I'd have to say she has a smaller mountain to climb.  

Guest old soul

IBELIS said:

old soul

said: I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.

Guest old soul

old soul said: Asianatic said:

old soul said: I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.

Guest orionofthewolf

Ahh my heart is hurting for our lead characters, but they are their own worst enemies in many ways. This was such a sad episode with confessions, birth secrets, and missed meetings. I wonder if Se Ryeong will really convince Tae Ik that Man Ok is bad. I can't honestly believe he could think that, but if his heart's been bruised thanks to this episode, you never know. I get why Kang Hwi is desperately hanging on, but...it's not good for him. Not good at all.

Anywho, here's 13.2 recap: www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/full-house-take-2-episode-13-2-recap/

Guest old soul

I think Se Ryung and Jeu Ming (Kang Hwi's younger half sister) were cut from the same cloth.  Although I'd give a little bit more credit to the half sister because at least she's very upfront with how she feels and lets it all out there.  Whereas with SR she's so two-faced and manipulative, and she never fails to take advantage of people's weaknesses.  I guess Tae Ik was just too naive to even like her at all in the first place.  At least Kang Hwi saw through her early on.
I'm thinking that Se Ryung must not like herself too much because she always needs to put down others in order to make herself feel good.  
I'm still disappointed with Man Ok in this latest episode.  I wish they would make us hear her thoughts so that we can really understand where she's coming from.  And with what little they showed in the preview I think my disappointment will be continuing till tomorrow.  I hope I'm wrong.  

Guest Asianatic

old soul said: I think Se Ryung and Jeu Ming (Kang Hwi's younger half sister) were cut from the same cloth.  Although I'd give a little bit more credit to the half sister because at least she's very upfront with how she feels and lets it all out there.  Whereas with SR she's so two-faced and manipulative, and she never fails to take advantage of people's weaknesses.  I guess Tae Ik was just too naive to even like her at all in the first place.  At least Kang Hwi saw through her early on.
I'm thinking that Se Ryung must not like herself too much because she always needs to put down others in order to make herself feel good.  
I'm still disappointed with Man Ok in this latest episode.  I wish they would make us hear her thoughts so that we can really understand where she's coming from.  And with what little they showed in the preview I think my disappointment will be continuing till tomorrow.  I hope I'm wrong.  

i haven't watched today's episode (have to wait hours until i finish work and go home to download the episode) nor listened to the ost part 3, but YAYY the ost part 3 is finally out!!! :)here's a link to download it and read the lyrics, (hangul, romanized and translated) now i can sing you can touch properly, lolhttp://wiwee-27.blogspot.com/2012/12/download-mp3-full-house-take-2-ost-part.html

guys please you are ready to execute Man Ok. put yourself to her shoes!!!. KH want to keep it secret even from Man OK. he dont want anyone sorry for him. Also both KH and MO think TI hate KH. he act like he hate him and KH and MO heard and already misunderstood TI and the president conversation about KH. at this situation how do you expect her say it to Tae-Ik!? how can she take the risk? yes she know Tae-ık is good person but ıf he accidentally blab out KH situation to anyone. KH will understand MO already know it, she told it to TI and she is near him bc she is sorry for him!!.she is pity him!! if he know it he would send MO away and stay alone with his blind eyes. Why MO take this risk? she is near him not to heal him, she is there to make him happy and give strength to him. KH was always near her when she needed now ıts her turn to help and share secret of her faithful friend.
:)>-

evok said: guys please you are ready to execute Man Ok. put yourself to her shoes!!!. KH want to keep it secret even from Man OK. he dont want anyone sorry for him. Also both KH and MO think TI hate KH. he act like he hate him and KH and MO heard and already misunderstood TI and the president conversation about KH. at this situation how do you expect her say it to Tae-Ik!? how can she take the risk? yes she know Tae-ık is good person but ıf he accidentally blab out KH situation to anyone. KH will understand MO already know it, she told it to TI and she is near him bc she is sorry for him!!.she is pity him!! if he know it he would send MO away and stay alone with his blind eyes. Why MO take this risk? she is near him not to heal him, she is there to make him happy and give strength to him. KH was always near her when she needed now ıts her turn to help and share secret of her faithful friend.
:)>-

i still don't get MO... she left TI waiting just like that? couldn't she call him or text him, just to let him know she wouldn't meet him, and then she didn't have the guts to at least call him and say she's sorry, shouldn't she trust the ones she's supposed to love? couldn't she say KH needs her now and that she'd explaim everything later? and if she wants to be a real friend to KH she must put some sense in him and confront him, because right now what KH needs is a doctorthis episode made me mad and the preview is worst... enough of my rant, now about ost 3, wich i loveeeeee finally the songs, i really like them all
i know it's off topic but last night i was feeling a little blue (tonight is not a little) and went searshing for NMW on youtube, just to cheer me up, and found this:

he really rocks :)

Archived