[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

The Cast of Full House: Take 2 Holds Press Conference in Japan

by ockoala       

jfh1.jpg

The cast of Full House: Take 2 is currently  filming in Japan, and yesterday the production held a press conference  for the Japanese media. I really have nothing to say on the fashion  aesthetic of this drama anymore. This is a case where a picture is worth  a thousand words, or a thousand “what the bleeping bleep is going on?” I  genuinely like this cast way more than the original, and the source  manhwa was cute when I read it years ago, with a concept that I liked  better than the execution. So I’m not dissing this drama because I  dislike it, I’m writing about it because I’m predisposed to like it,  ergo how badly the drama appears to flail on the “easy on the eyes”  department is what’s making me chortle week in and week out. This is  like a train wreck, but no one gets hurt other than some diehard fans.  But considering I made fun of the styling in Mary Stayed Out All Night before its premiere and ended up loving that drama to pieces, perhaps I’ll start getting my crow ready to eat come next March.

jfh.jpg

hair.jpg

hair1.jpg

No Min Woo, I feel really really bad for you. I genuinely want to  offer my condolences to whatever it is that used to be your hair,  because now it’s quite possibly a deceased animal perched on your head.

hair2.jpg

© 2011,

ockoala. All rights reserved.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancylee15

What the heck is up with the curly hair for both leads!!! Gosh, I really hope they change it because I love HJE's hair long and strait and Min Woo's hair back the original way it was please!!

Guest 2partsvodka

i can't stand No Minwoo's hair....its bugging the ($&#*@ out of me.

other than that i am looking forward to this drama since the first full house is still one of my all time favorites

Guest missorrowrei

What happened to the fashion sense of this drama. xD Seriously. NMW's hair. His hair is... Tragic. PKW is the only person who's hair looks acceptable. xD I hope they all go through major transformations in like the first episode. PLEASE.

Hi guys,

did someone already post this?

"Full House 2" Casts Its Female "Third Wheel"   

94f6365675e286296695e02cee6ce4c3_large.jpg

Actress Yoo Seol Ah is cast in the upcoming drama “Full House 2,” according to reports from local news agencies. She joins leads No Min Woo and Hwang Jung Eum and will be playing the third party in this love triangle.

“Full House 2” tells the story of a contract engagement between poor  writer Jang Man Ok (Hwang Jung Eum) and top star Lee Tae Ik (No Min  Woo.) In the series, Yoo Seol Ah plays an actress who used to be in a  romantic relationship with Lee Tae Ik. The character is implied to be  very ambitious, as she had supposedly starred in an American drama and  had left Lee Tae Ik to further her career when his family had gone  bankrupt.

While relatively unknown, Yoo Seol Ah has been in the entertainment industry for a while. She debuted in the 2006 film “To Sir, With Love,” and had served as an MC of SBS’ music program “Inkigayo” with Eun Ji Won and FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki in 2009. 

CREDIT: hazelnutthursdays  on Nov 16, 2011

• 1 month later...
Guest nana544

I hope they don't perm/curl HJE's hair like that no more because it doesn't suits her...maybe leave it uncurl or give her some long hair extension! Oh! I am excited for this drama! And OMG Ki Woong is in it too! I really like him from the movie Bad Teacher 2 or something like that! And yay for HJE and No Minwoo to be the lead :)!!! I like them both very much!!!! Wow, Full House 1 was so good, and I hope this one will be even better!!!!! I already like the castings!!! Cannot wait to see it?

• 2 weeks later...

Minew in the snow!! :) via Full House 2 FB page

408140_185867081514896_144885415613063_228328_1788100326_n.jpg

395476_185817784853159_144885415613063_228192_350857987_n.jpg

EDIT:

Minew tweeted this picture last January 17, 2012. Looks like a scene from the drama. Well, hopefully the perm hair would only last in the first few episodes!! Hope he keeps this hairstyle!! hehe

383205_257294627672126_111253788942878_619137_1115090252_n.jpg

Guest 1nspiration

I still don't get why the "Ahjumma hair" is trending nowadays, betwee Wild Romance and Full House 2 .....*quoted image* 

HAHAHAHA... I know what you mean!! LOL. I'm living in Korea and my host sister got her hair permed like that too. But beforehand, when we were still at our apt, she asked me if she permed her boy-short hair, would she look like an ahjumma, and I said, "Um... yeah... kinda. I don't think you should do it. Maybe wait for your hair to grow out." And, I thought that was the end of it...

But... when I dozed off at the salon, I was suddenly woken up by her. I didn't think she was gonna get her hair permed... but... 30 minutes later and she had rollers in her hair. LOL...Even after her mom and I both agreed she was gonna look like an ahjumma. But she still did it!! LOL. And... she ended up looking like an ahjumma. LOL... She said she wanted to try something new to her hair. (She was influenced by the fact that I was getting my hair magic straight and her brother was getting a haircut so she didn't want to be left out.)

I hope I don't see more girls following suit... ):

• 2 weeks later...

Archived